What are some alternatives to Drudge Report?

Looks like he’s a shill now. The whole front page is Ann Coulter-tier nonsense. Can any frens recommend a good pro-MAGA alternative?

Attached: 6667F266-40CF-42EE-9621-F2328C54B7B7.jpg (1242x844, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/twenty-years-ago-the-drudge-report-broke-the-clinton-lewinsky-scandal/2018/01/09/3df90b7a-e0ec-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html
australianpolitics.com/1998/01/17/original-drudge-reports-lewinsky-scandal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drudge is a gay zionist kike. He literally built a website around writing his own headlines and linking to random mainstream media articles.

Breitbart

This isn't 2016, boomer. You can fuck right off back to Twitter.

Attached: trump zionism 80.png (852x465, 631K)

Drudge and kikebart do nothing but blackpill whenever possible.

I'm thinking of starting up an alternative to drudge report. Would you read it?

It's pronounced MIGA

He was pro Israel in 2016 too fucking moron. Everyone knew this, including you stormfags. We only needed your stupid ass once, now we've got the nigs & spic vote your back in the corner where you belong. TRUMP 2020!

>we got the nig and spic vote
cope harder kike. cant wait for 2020.

Attached: kanye-maymay.jpg (864x2661, 311K)

well you're posting here... So I think you found it already.

Would i read articles you link to written by news outlets aggregated on your site. Yes

what disavowal is he referring to?

Me either sweetie, Trump 2020!

Attached: D_jb9A_XoAABTFh.jpg (700x700, 106K)

Instapundit
Citizen Free Press
Whatfinger

>looks like he's a shill now
>now
This kike is the reason most of the msm stories are talked about anywhere. He's a click baiting faggot. He's never been a nationalist or a cuckservative for that matter.

>now we've got the nigs & spic vote
Imagine being proud of this.

Just stay on Jow Forums. We'll take good care of you magapedes.

Attached: 1506846427316.jpg (600x597, 156K)

DC Clothes Line

>I want my internet newspaper to hide all the news from me
lmao just don't click then

I really hate the AP articles he links though
you'd think it would be just news but it's just whiny opinion pieces about how trump is bad most of the time

That's awesome! I feel really encouraged, thank you fren.

What are you going to do about it? This board is nothing but talk, same as the right. Where is the politcal counter action, you dont have any, all you've got is Q, boomers & stormfags. Most the right could muster for bundy ranch was a few thousand & those faggots did nothing after watching the FBI murder the guy. The right cant & wont do anything, this is the fall and all of them will do nothing. You will sit there it take it like the pussies you are, you'll be rounded up and killed. Cry and whine all you like, but the game ends the same either way. COPE

Attached: 66439137_337665007176367_6435604654461026304_n.jpg (258x248, 9K)

Hasn't drudge always been clickbait? In any case political news is for people who want to change their minds. All you should care about is which bills the senate passed on to Trump and which ones he vetoes.

>Can any frens recommend a good pro-MAGA alternative?
reddit

>why won't you do illegal things REEE

Fuck off unironic glownigger

Like I said, the fear of glowniggers has neutered the right from taking action. Enjoy the Jack boot of the left

imagine believing it were true in the first place just because daddy Trump says so
dumb civnat boomer scum

Attached: 1547157081404.jpg (840x1154, 151K)

How do you go from celebrating the nigger and spic vote for Trump to right-wing domestic terrorism? The only thing the Right needs to do right now is not vote for retards like Trump or anyone like him.

Trump mentioned Israel far less than he has during his presidency. Plus people were willing to excuse it since he ran on a nationalist platform. But since Trump has done any of his promises. Jow Forums can now criticize him for that.

Fucking LOL!!!!!!!!!!1 thanks user, up was having a rough day before you showed up

Attached: 1562826164374.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

This
Whatfinger is a good aggregate site.

Drudge broke the Lewinsky scandal you fucking mong.

thelibertymill.com

Read the brietbart comments on Israel first articles. Fucking based audience, just looking for a non kiked rag

Attached: 1562197700697.jpg (580x402, 55K)

National Enquirer did, but sure

Drudge did first. It was a newsgroup at the time.

Drudge has been a miga shill for awhile

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/twenty-years-ago-the-drudge-report-broke-the-clinton-lewinsky-scandal/2018/01/09/3df90b7a-e0ec-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html
australianpolitics.com/1998/01/17/original-drudge-reports-lewinsky-scandal.html

>Drudge broke the Lewinsky scandal you fucking mong.
22 fucking years ago. Things have changed.
>Drudge has been a miga shill for awhile
He's literally been anti-Trump since the day Trump took office, you fucking brainlet.

The question I was answering was >Hasn't drudge always been clickbait?

Okay and what non-illegal non-Charlottesville meme actions do you want us to take, considering that rightwingers recently took back control in Oregon with a little peaceful demonstrating?

Zerohedge. I think they're getting flooded with idf shills now though, and they started word filtering Jew and other stuff. There used to be way more redpilled comments, think they're trying to get rid of them.