Opinions on him

I personally loved his humor, but then.....

Attached: CosbyBill1111WACP-674x840.jpg (674x840, 85K)

political prisoner

Bill Cosby is unironically innocent.

No one cares
What are you attempting to slide?

Attached: 3567F71D-BA55-445D-A01D-3165A20BF172.gif (540x360, 1.8M)

ZIB ZAB BOPPITY ZOOB

This. But, seriously who gives a shit?

J.E.L.L.....go fuck yourself.

I want me some puddin paps...unch...

He is in jail because a 30 yo woman went to his house at 8pm and when he offered to share his drugs she voluntarily took 3.

Meanwhile in Maryland a couple years ago a 14 yo was subjected to double penetration in a school bathroom durning class. When it was discovered the 17 and 18yo that did it were illegals it was deemed consensual and swept under the rug.

Bill Cosby is in prison because he is a black conservative.

An incredible man
His comedy sucks tho

poor old african. His ancestors were send from their jungle where they happily raped each other without whitey disturbing them.

The left destroyed him because he dared to point out the problems with black youth culture.

This

he dindu nuffin

Attached: 1537909157757.jpg (1024x683, 224K)

He talked out of turn.
He spoke about fixing a problem in his own youth that kikes were financial benefiting from.
The puppets in the world believe that a person can't be flawed and critique the flaws of an entire race.
Did he like to party in his prime as one of the most popular black comedian of his era? Maybe.
Did he fuck bitches behind his wife back?
Maybe.
Did he drug women who willfully came to his hotel rooms, home, and private place to do drugs and have sex as an in to the movie business? I don't think so. Regret is a motherfucker. These women were all gathered by forces that wanted Cosby to be silenced. They even brought in a known slut like Janice Dickenson and had a manish dyke contact him to plant the seed of their plan to destroy his credibility.
Black men in Hollywood who go rogue and say some shit their pay masters don't like get the dogs of the braindead public sic'd on them. The ones that play ball or become pawns get paraded around as the symbol of the good negro. Just look at Terry Crews.

Typical "based nigger".
Seems like a good person in public but acts like a scumbag behind closed doors.

This is EVERY black person.
That black guy that seems cool at work will stab you for the $5 in your pocket if he ran into you on a dark street at night.

Attached: 1561488025662.jpg (540x960, 66K)

He admitted in court that he drugged women without their knowledge in order to have sex with them because "that's what men did".

Guy is a scumbag and will die in prison.
He should have been there for the last 30 years.

Literally a based nigger.
When a darkie is conservative, respectable, and promotes anti-niggertry, kikes MUST bring him down, lest their pitbulls begin to turn against their goals.

Another based black man who crossed his jewish handlers. See Michael Jackson, Malcom X, etc.

hollywood all knew he was guilty af years ago.
but he lost his 'protection' when he started denouncing thug culture

This
He was shoah'd for speaking out against Urban Decay and Gang culture