Why did Franco and Salazar succeed, while Hitler and Mussolini ultimately failed?

Why did Franco and Salazar succeed, while Hitler and Mussolini ultimately failed?

Hard mode: no Jews

Attached: _80973642_73702501.jpg (624x361, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VZRDO4aY-Y
youtu.be/tclAbWvBt70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is 2 + 2
>Hard mode: no 4

christianism and neutrality

joo

>succeed
>thier countries are no longer facist today

Succeed in what? Soccer?

They weren't fascist in the first place shlomo.

Crypto

Attached: male_vs_female_memes.png (893x518, 521K)

HOOKED NOSES ALWAYS CONGREGATE

They weren't murderous lunatics who thought they were entitled to other people's land.

they were Catholics

Franco and Salazar were willing to how to ZOG, they were cucks and the original alt lite

sources?

/thread

Because spain is unimportant and not threatening to other major powers and has no land claims or means to enforce them.

The mere fact that Portugal joined NATO from the get go with no problem? The fact that they weren’t obliterated during or after WW2?

They were kike puppets

so no sources then? ok

They were actual crypto-kikes so it's easy

What more source do you need

conquistadores are ultimate chads
if you think about, they are still conquering now

Salazar wasn't fascist.

Idk about this but I don't think he was an anti-semite.

I've been reading a book on Salazar. I haven't got halfway through it yet. Salazar seemed like an autist but a guy who genuinely cared for his people and Christ. He was a very humble guy who lived and died with modesty in mind. I do know that of the Portugese Anons I've talked to he was leagues better than the current scum that run the country. He believed strongly in Iberian brotherhood and got his country out of a bunch of debt. He supported the nationalists in Spain during the civil war. Idk anything about franco.

This.

Protected your countries from communism, yeah total kikes amiright?

He was also celibate his whole life.

>muh kikery at every angle
Salazar was anti-globalist but was a pragmatist open to trying to work with others.

They didn't challenge America or it's allies militarily and they didn't embrace totalitarianism. Hitler and Mussolini would still be in power if they had found an accommodation with the US instead of declaring war.

Neither Franco nor Salazar were fascists.

There's no proof of that really. He tried to have a relationship with a local girl in his youth but her parents didn't approve of it because of his status so he backed off. I know he adopted two daughters with his housemaid.

How could the Iberian peninsula challenge the US and all of globohomo? If you're talking about ww2 Spain just got out of a brutal civil war and Portugal just got out of extreme poverty and was trying to rearm itself during that time. They weren't prepared for war. They did allow volunteers (Blue Division) to fight with the axis powers.

>Salazar wasn't fascist.
Kek

This. In fact, Portugal is a backup plan for Israeli jews in case the Middle East goes nuclear. At least that's what their powerful presence here implies. The country is currently such that 1st world conditions are offered to those with money while the culture absolutely repels Muslims. All you really need to do is secure a source of kosher meat (which can easily be arranged) and contact the Synagogue in Lisbon which is connected to the Israeli rabbis.

England, please...

They didn't succeed that much, Portugal tried to preserve its empire and it was forced by the USA to get rid of all of it.

Franco wasn't a fascist either. Under his leadership the Falange party in Spain transformed from National
syndicalism to Authoritarian conservatism.

>implying the estado novo was fascist

Jesus fuck, how do you not know your own country's history?

Attached: 1546638803782.jpg (444x322, 23K)

>How could the Iberian peninsula challenge the US and all of globohomo?

They couldn't and that's what saved their regimes.

>They did allow volunteers
No, the US sent us an ultimatum via Churchill: 'we know you fucks are selling tungsten to Nazi Germany. Whatever happened to you staying neutral? We demand you give us an airbase or we consider you enemies of the Allied Powers and Portugal will be wiped off the map'
Salazar then gave them access to the Lajes Air Base in Azores to stave off total annihilation.
Salazar really only wanted to keep us all safe, even if he was ultra conservative and went overboard with denying foreign trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VZRDO4aY-Y

Attached: 220px-Antonio_Salazar-1.jpg (220x294, 14K)

Clerical fascism is a form of fascism, user. Mussolini's isn't the only fascist rule to have existed.

F in peace you fucking genius

Attached: salazar women.jpg (678x960, 75K)

This is true. They did limit their sell of tungsten. But they did send volunteers. And I'm sure that if Salazar could see what has happened to Portugal and Europe he would've sided with hitler instead of trying to stay neutral.

Could this help explain why?
youtu.be/tclAbWvBt70

Attached: Escudo-del-Opus-Dei.png (420x503, 45K)

>And I'm sure that if Salazar could see what has happened to Portugal and Europe he would've sided with hitler instead of trying to stay neutral.
Of course not, that would imply all of our deaths. If Salazar could see our modern world he'd have reacted exactly as he did militarily but do a 180° on economic policy post 1945.

That's a good point. He was a pragmatic autist.

They were NEUTRAL in the Second War, that’s why. They knew Hitler would lose, but understood that they were valuable to the West as diplomatic listening posts.