DOG HATE THREAD

Who else hates these annoying subcreatures? Man's best friend my ass, they should be killed on sight along with their retarded owners.

Attached: BORDER PATROLED.webm (960x540, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fightdogmeat.com/videos-china-graphic
english.alarabiya.net/en/blog/2016/04/11/The-Arab-world-s-loose-laws-are-enabling-animal-abuse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, chink nigger. There's no food shortage here.

You are literally the "dogs" of humanity you inbred swine.

Attached: 1562461333629.jpg (268x268, 7K)

dios mio... un americano

it i s d o g gggggggggggg here

Attached: 1560653103175.jpg (946x960, 144K)

>33dgVRaK
>VRAK
Even your ID marks you as the enemy in your own language.
End yourself you fucking subhuman

I don't trust any ''man'' who hates dogs, they have a tendency to be the lowest of the low.

dogs are subhumans and dog owners are below dog-tier

Attached: 1541870909371.png (793x531, 90K)

seeeeeee frisb now here

I can smell you across the ocean pedro.
Go suck some spics of in your detention centers

Cats are for interllectuals, dogs are for degenerates.

I agree. Dogs are unclean and disgusting!

Cats are for low t butch emcels.

Rate my hounds

Attached: DSC_0180.jpg (3104x1746, 1001K)

fightdogmeat.com/videos-china-graphic

This is a medley of videos of dumb retarded disgusting piece of shit dogs getting slaughtered, blow torched, skinned etc. They are all extremely satisfying to watch, watching dogs as they whimper and wail in excruciating pain.

God bless the Chinese for eating them.

FUCK DOGS FUCK DOGS FUCK DOGS FUCK DOGS FUCK DOGS FUCK DOGS!!!!!!

Attached: Unknown-9.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>Dogs know who are bad instinctually
Remember that time Muhammad got bit by a dog and got PTSD? Now muslims hate dogs and dogs still hate muslims.

I will kill you

Attached: Puking Dog.png (515x532, 650K)

Attached: toddlers are food.jpg (960x720, 220K)

Attached: Hero Pit bull travels to space.jpg (613x730, 58K)

Attached: Ugly.jpg (720x895, 97K)

Attached: fucked up inbred dog.webm (841x458, 1.08M)

I have the sudden urge to punt that ugly beast.

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

Attached: jordan eats shit.webm (1530x720, 2.94M)

This. Anyone who doesn't like dogs is a piece of shit.

user I'm sorry to report your dogs appear to be dead

Attached: 1560561303459.gif (428x228, 1.96M)

>Parents have 3 children
>Buy 2 dogs
>Talk about dogs all day long
>0 contact with their children

Fuck my life. Fuck dogs.

What is this I don't even

moar

Attached: 1544520363475s.jpg (192x250, 6K)

this.

Dogs are based, and I’m a cat person. If you hate dogs you’re probably a psychopath. Get out.

fuck you, OP.

Attached: 1560409925644.jpg (769x878, 156K)

fuck dogs

Attached: Tq1PdT72X0c9pjnLCpjRuX_lqnSB5OiwASeP44OyfEg.png (500x535, 112K)

OP is either a chink, gook, kike, sandnigger or double nigger. Subhumans don't get to point fingers.

Dogs = dumbest companion animals. If you need dog for "defense" you're a weak faggot. Want smart pet? Get yourself a rat or a crow.

Attached: oops lol.webm (224x400, 1.19M)

Fuck muslims

>Irrelevant country is assblasted
K, Achmed.

moar

Russians still can't figure out a working government or economic model. No room to talk about smarts.

some one should kill your whole family faggot.

Dogs are sma-

Attached: doggo pupper.webm (480x480, 1.28M)

Why the fuck do you fucking have anything against dogs? Dogs have been companions of humans since before Homo sapiens and have accomplished more than your entire shitskin race ever did in history so fuck you. Dog also have higher IQ than average of whole African countries. That’s why everyone loves us but hates Africans. Get fucked nigger I hope a pitbull eats your first born

You know Korky Buchek?

Dogs are the ultimate test of humanity that's why only whites have domesticated and used them

Attached: 1518134355384.gif (354x287, 2M)

Leave it to a dog hate bait thread to unify every single person on Jow Forums.

Your pic related is how you get AIDS, user

Based
Dog is a slave who loves his owner without any reason, fuck dogs

>t. Muzzie filth

You're just not intelligent enough to appreciate based doggo.

cats are literally african immigrants you nigger loving tea drinking faggot

>based doggo

Attached: hello.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

Based Border Control.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, always barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Attached: Adrienne-Ho-Air-Jordan-1-retro.png (740x742, 322K)

Attached: 1563494658130.jpg (3192x2124, 1.27M)

Lol that looks like a cgi creature made for the new starwars movies Wtf.

Dogs are tools, not companions.

Nice pasta.

Attached: 543px-Russia_Hates_Dogs.png (543x768, 117K)

Dog owners are some of the nastiest people on the planet. Especially you that keep the mutt in the house with you. Who the fuck does that? You're literally a subhuman that lives with animals.Your whole property reeks of piss and shit. Then you let your mutt lose so they can terrorize everyone that walks by on the street.
>inb4 nigger
>inb4 muslim
I'm white actually. Kinda makes me think white people may not be quite as perfect as you white power faggots like to pretend to be. If niggers, and more specifically muslims, don't feel the need to sleep with animals, they are better than whites in THAT sense at least.
It's just fucking disgusting.
Half you motherfuckers are probably fucking the damned mutt anyway.

Attached: 1562549364168.gif (320x240, 3.83M)

Literally who cares? Both are fine if you get the right breeds and raise them right.

Any man who doesn’t like dogs is low IQ scum. It doesn’t take a lot to figure out that only low IQ, physically weak retards need to take out their aggression or need to “control” on mans best friend. If you’re a real man, who has a high IQ and and is physically Competent (6 foot and at least 240lbs) then you realize that you can literally dominate any low IQ cunt you want. It’s easy.

What slave gets pampered, Ruskie? Can't figure out government, can't figure out economy, can't figure out slavery. Such is a tundranigger.

(You)
Satisfied?
Also, I'd prefer a shitty white over a shitty nigger. Nobody's perfect, but some are more perfect than others.

And what do you talk about with your dog, nigger?
How can you call something a friend if can't have a discussion with it?
"Get me that stick" is not friendship.

Yeah bro, everyone is so impressed with how dominant you are in your piss and shit filled trailer with your vicious pitbull.

I'd prefer someone who doesn't live with animals over someone who does.

Attached: 1561419075895.jpg (267x200, 19K)

It's amazing how non-whites claim to not need white validation and then get super buttmad when whites prefer an animal over them

Only low t cucbois hate dogs.

Attached: A04DE5F9-CA0B-45B8-9594-BA30840F32E4.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

based

>

Russian empire figured everything out long time ago, it just fell like any empire will at some point

Nogs and arabs hate dogs, makes you think.

Did he die? He looked like one of those goats that go still when they are startled.

You are a nigger if you think the default is for dogs to shit & piss in the house - which cat owners let cats do... Making their houses stink like shit and piss. You're a commie, so it is understandable that you can't figure out how shit works

POLITICS

* go stiff

Only low IQ subhumans enjoy having their whole house and property stink of dog shit.
Fucking animal.

Attached: 1556960296995.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

Tip for you anons:
>Trust NOBODY that doesn't like dogs

Zat so? Nice second world you got there, Misha.

>wuduhbowd
Go huff your dog's 10 lb. pile of shit bro. You'd enjoy that. Nasty motherfucker.

Attached: 1555464218101.jpg (1126x1154, 355K)

>burger can't read
Who would've thought, пoeшь гoвнa клoyн

Arbitrary definitions to suit your agenda doesn't make you right

>Trust NOBODY that doesn't like dogs
that pretty much excludes all asians and most blacks

>cats
FTFY

People who love dogs more than children have something wrong with them.

The worst are urban dwellers who have to pick up Fido’s poop. Literally subordinate to a useless four legged beast lmao

Gibe me your cat, user. Cat screamies are the best!

Fuck off Ruskie scum

Anybody who wants to delist support for wolves and other endangered animals when they’ve barley recovered doesn’t have my support. Trump is a Jewish loving retard who wants to destroy our ecosystem so he can make more room for Kike owned businesses and factories. For centuries, Europeans have been making sure our nature remains untouched. It wasn’t until the industralization era when kikes started demanding that forests be torn down in way for shopping malls and fast food restaurants. They think that our beautiful creatures are “dirty” in their eyes. In Semitic religions, animals are often regarded as subhuman and not worth protecting. There are parts of Israel where people kidnap pets solely to torture them.

english.alarabiya.net/en/blog/2016/04/11/The-Arab-world-s-loose-laws-are-enabling-animal-abuse.html
Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all for animal abuse. European Religious “leaders” demanded that several species be wiped out because they were going against their views. This resulted in the deaths of millions of animals.

What is Jow Forums doing to protect our ecosystem?

Attached: 8FCFA1AB-6FBA-42EF-92BD-F75FAD912EE7.jpg (928x760, 143K)

My dog shits outside, like my niggers do, catlady. Buy some more fabreeze to drown out the tomcat urine soaked furniture in your house

Burgers would gladly call anyone their friend because they do not value friendship

Did you know that a kitten under 8 weeks can fit down an average American toilet with a single flush?

I have two cats, both are "fixed" (so no spraying) and they stay outside at all times.
Cats are superior to shit eaters.

(see comment above)

Attached: 1563397166047.jpg (693x841, 79K)

Fuck wolves killing livestock is a serious problem, also it makes green peace so mad, deeply satisfying

You're fucked.

It's fine to not want a dog as a pet, but anyone who dislikes them in general is a filthy muslim and needs to be killed for being worth less than a dog

The boy ain't right

I own zero cats and don’t want any.

If you already had shit figured out, you wouldn't be cannibalizing your family in a desolate Siberian farmhouse, Boris

Go pick up some shit Hans

I dislike them in general and am not a muslim. Now what?

Attached: 1562781255109.jpg (220x200, 13K)

>Killing livestock is a serious problem
Those pigs and cows were going to be slaughtered anyways. Also conservatism was literally about green politics before neocons changed it. People who use “Muh livestock” as an excuse are basically brainlets. There’s millions of farm animals. There’s very few wolves.

Attached: 71FCD76F-6A17-49F7-BB20-C194FC74FF5F.jpg (500x750, 62K)

Toxoplasmosis.