It's time to pick a side, goyim

Well there's pretty much no doubt this shit is kicking off.

What are your autistic predictions and which side are you rooting for?

>#Iran-Hezbollah here

Attached: it's ogre.png (1200x800, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restaurant_Brands_International
youtu.be/b_SWSNce8fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my side,

Europa über alles!

here home fff see now home ftre

Bomb canada

Attached: snownigger.jpg (470x342, 33K)

>supporting mudslimes
fuck off shill

bump

Mutts already seething and they haven't even lost the war yet.

Are you ready to die for Isr- I mean democracy, burgers?

Please put Canada in your will so we can carve Trudeau's beautiful face into Mount Leafmore

Attached: 1551386299528.jpg (780x585, 62K)

Iran will get crushed

Iran because I want to see Israel destroyed

Attached: 24c4e7e6e2c3c83996e2dbe9a755861b5fe95073d4895ca8959f01ff2fb0e2234.jpg (776x702, 88K)

Who and what?

Not before the missiles start flying.

Like you're not going too.
HA

>Trudeau choosing team JewSA over the Islamic Allies ever
the nervous laugh was a nice touch. If Canada goes to war I'll join just to shoot at mutts

Attached: 1555969735846.png (795x681, 33K)

Not gonna happen paki shill. Israel+USA = G-d on our side

Truly delusional
Like a dog that thinks it owns the master

>he actually thinks Trudeau would ever go to war against Muslims
>or at all for that matter
umm sweaty it's the current year

America first.

HEZBOLLAWOOOOOOOO

Attached: hezbollawoo.jpg (1024x724, 61K)

>ID: jew

Oh fuck off

Attached: who could it be.jpg (360x517, 14K)

I hope both sides annihilates the north and northeast of my country.

Licky boom boom da house ? Is that you ?

Rich coming from the won who's about to die for Israel. better get all the weak projection out now because you'll probably never post here again

fucking lel

Attached: 1547682624975.jpg (334x504, 47K)

Sloppy job mossad

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

>Licky boom boom da house

He has no choice.
My country owns yours.
You have no will of your own.
Never forget that.

>Rich coming from the won who's about to die for Israel.
>won
Don't they teach you ching chongs English up there?

>all this last minute cope before Day of the Kosher Grill
It's going to be glorious

>he didn't realize I was teasing him with the unobtainable
Jow Forums needs canned laughter so Americans know when the punchline is

Attached: 1562724502883.jpg (900x900, 122K)

Hurry up already

Yeah, which is why Canada fought in Vietnam.

I can't wait for the burgercaust.

>which side are you rooting for?
Pro Europe, Anti commie/jew/shitskin side

Attached: 3Reich.png (1447x1468, 57K)

>he didn't realize I was teasing him
Puns are gay and so is canada.

>i told that teachin lady the only letters I needed to know was U S and A

What a pathetic attempt at a save. Iran's gonna getchya and leafs are gonna move into your house and fuck your wife

Attached: 1547479536243.jpg (1600x1030, 443K)

Actually, we don't need to pick a side. All that Iran needs to win is for us to choose to not die for israel. There's really 3 choices with only 2 outcomes

>die for israel so israel wins
>die for iran so iran wins
>live for ourselves but iran still wins because it isn't dependent on globalism and goyim meatshields to survive.

You do realize any European country that gets involved is inevitably going to be on the Israeli side, no?

Attached: buzz retard.jpg (570x600, 65K)

>There's really 1 choice with only 1 outcomes
>die for israel so israel wins
FTFY

Iran ez

Attached: 1533393334487.png (1157x403, 48K)

There is no victory for us. USA loses - we get a strong enemy with nukes who will be a threat for europe at some point.
USA wins - we get billions of rapefugees on top of the current ones that we have.

fuck both.

for retarded shabbos goyim, yes that is the only choice.

>leafs are gonna move into your house and fuck your wife
I guess you need a break from being so gay once and a while.

So... for America, that is the only choice.

>doesn't deny that Canadians are going to fuck his wife

>u-ur gay
Tell your commanding officer to mail me your dog tags after you die so I can name of of your wife's sons after you
Imagine thinking you'll win a war against Iran and not even being able to outbant a leaf

Attached: 1549275264333.png (670x666, 614K)

If a retarded person came up to you in public and told you the sky was green, would you argue with his delusions?
I'm not a monster.

How is your big pile of trash from the Philippines going?

en route to the factory where they render Canadian garbage into Americans

I don't care.
I hate: kikes, camel fuckers, the USA, politicians, niggers, spics, women, leftists, and US patriots. Let them all kill each other for all I care, so meh.

Attached: 1562463015868.jpg (509x339, 18K)

That's cute.
Yeah that's why there are no tim hortens here right.
Enjoy your big mac snowmonkey.

Just leave the dogs alone!

Attached: 1563492545702.jpg (250x125, 3K)

do your braindead military even know how to fire a gun? last time i checked you have been a liability in all wars. in fact, has canada ever done something worth remembering, and celebrating on the battlefield?

>Tim Hortons has nearly 3,700 locations in Canada and the United States and serves more coffee than any restaurant chain except Starbucks. The 46-year-old company has more than 550 locations in the U.S., and is recognized as one of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the country.
>550 locations in the U.S

Absolutely LEAFED

Canada has lost a war. Have fun fighting Iran with unlicensed bike tires and eggbeaters

Attached: 1556846773493.png (498x460, 68K)

has never*

>550 locations in the U.S
That' a lot to the leaf
How cute

Attached: 1487735022235.jpg (400x500, 24K)

>which side are you rooting for?
both, im hoping all semites kill themselves and wishing burgers don't get involved for once
>
not about us, although a genocide would make theese regions suitable for humans.

>haha jokes on you there's a mcdonalds in every house in america

Attached: 1536278612551.png (1400x1380, 1.47M)

Why every time a canadian get rich do they flee to America?

LONG LIVE IRAN, LONG LIVE HEZBOLLAH, DEATH TO ISRAEL!

Impregnate American women

Attached: 1542811042838.jpg (1122x752, 324K)

Iran has never once posed a palpable threat to Europe nor have we had a shia terror problem in the west you fucking kike, shut your lying jew mouth

Have humans ever even attempted to inhabit Brazil?

Attached: guvVLVmV.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>"Jews want you to support Hezbollah, who fights for the rights of Christians and Muslims against zionist imperial terror in the middle east, goy!"

M E N T A L G Y M N A S T I CS

> Muh Tim Hortons
>Owned by Wendy's... An American company
>Wendy's created a holding company, in order to avoid US business taxes and put the HQ in Canada, but it is still American.
Canadians are the dumbest sacks of shit to ever come into being. Your National pride of a Canadian Company owned by Americans is retarded.

isn't Lisa Ann like 47 now or some shit?

So your women are sub-par then?

>pick a side
lol no

(You)

take that fence you are sitting on and shove it up your ass you fucking kikelover

I'm sidin' with PERSIANS this time.

set your flag to your geographic location then i'll recommend some basic history books.

I'd rather you sand people kill each other and leave me out of it.

It's actually owned by Restaurant Brands International, a Canadian company. We had you build Tim Hortons for us all over your country so when you die for Israel we can form Greater Canada. LEAFED. Imagine coping with your inevitable death by crying about Canada, American fragility at it's finest

Canadians are so virile our women are pregnant 100% of the time. We will need to supplement with goblinas if we plan on populating the Leafensraum

Why do 99% of all candians live on the border with America?

>I'm bothering to reply to a crazy person
lol see you when you come here after you get your draft letter, mutt

>why do Canadians live in the warmest flattest most arable part of their country
>why do colonialists build cities near borders
American education. You know you're weeks away from dying for Israel and you're seething at Canada. Your cope is almost as pathetic as your banter.

Being so close to America will make it so easy to take over when you all die in this war

I stand with America against ZOG and Israel. So I hope Iran and Hezbollah demolish Israel and ship the Jews over to Europe.

No moronic sack of shit. I told you Wendy's bought it... and owns it. Wendy's created restaurant Brands International as a holding company, in order to avoid double taxation, because the US Government taxes all US based companies for any profits those make throughout the world, retard.
In other words, Wendy's did not want to pay US Corporate income taxes on profits its businesses made in Canada.Canada has a lower corporate income tax rate and does not tax foreign companies.
Restaurant Brands International is a holding company owned by Americans, with an HQ in Canada. It really is simple to understand... for someone with an IQ above that of dog a fucking retard.

Attached: 1562576982194.png (1022x731, 643K)

I pick the party of God, of course.

Attached: 15903849394.jpg (599x800, 146K)

>Americans don't understand how mergers work
>Americans are crying about Tim Hortons as a distraction from their impending doom

this is not a good look

Attached: 1551706407812.jpg (376x302, 31K)

So you admit that 99% of "your" country is a frozen wasteland.
How cute

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restaurant_Brands_International
>Restaurant Brands International Inc. (RBI) is a Canadian multinational fast food holding company
>Ctrl+f Wendy's
>0 results
Amerimutts are so fucking stupid sometimes

Oh yeah... all of those years I spend in university studying business down the drain, because some stupid lying dog fucking leaf cannot understand reality.
You are also the one talking shit about your national pride and joy Tim Hortons.
Canadians really are a nothing of a country filled with leftists, failures, fuck-up, faggots, and retards.

This Chad is single handedly destroying the Americans, Saudis, Israelis, and Europeans so hard that their former vassals are caving into his will. He has slaughtered 600 Mutts in Iraq and taken the country from under their rug, cockblocked Mad Mutt Mattis into resigning by blowing up and slaughtering his precious Kurds, Fag Syrian Army, and ISIS from Syria to Iraq, is funneling missiles into Israel's doorstep, helping sandal wearing third worlders in Yemen destroy the entire Arab coalition so hard that it has gotten to the point where even the UAE decided to duck out while the Saudis are getting INVADED now, and is in the process of intimidating muttistan into backing out of the Persian Gulf by molesting their navy so hard that even Trump and Pompeo are trying to get back into the JCPOA in the fear of what an actual assault would look like.
youtu.be/b_SWSNce8fs

>IF YOU HATE ISRAEL YOU MUST BE A SANDNIGGER!

hmm really makes ya think...

>knowing you're about to die for Israel
>crying about Timmy Ho Hos to cope
This is bizarre

Persians are much smarter than people give them for, especially much smarter than those craterbrained Saudi """people""" who only care about fucking children and crashing lamborghinis in the desert

>So you admit that 99% of "your" country is a frozen wasteland.
not for long, future Canadian.

Based

Attached: 1562334630582.png (678x326, 538K)

What, are you going to throw snow balls at us?
Should I fear the sled?

Imagine being a mutt right now lmao

Attached: 1479169325205.jpg (600x781, 106K)

This is honestly the weakest bantz I've ever heard. Tim hortons and snowballs. You must really be worried about this draft

>WWIII inbound
>Burgers are thinking about leafs
this is why you're going to get destroyed. Fuck Zionist pigs

The Persian lusts for semite blood. Imagine forcing the Arabs world and Israelis to actually put their conflicts aside and team up in the face of the Aryan onslaught that's about to befall them. Non-Mongrel Americans and Europeans take heed of the story of Soddom and Gomorrah. You must leave the middle east and allow Iran to have its way with the subhumans around it. No need to disgrace your honor and entangle yourself in a mess that's beneath you.

Attached: 1525812414325.png (1696x688, 84K)

>This is honestly the weakest bantz I've ever heard.
You replied faggot
Try agian

You should be spending this time trying to work off that McDonalds gut so IDF doesn't feel compelled to use you as a human shield

Fundamentally based

Not only does my country own yours, isreal is my counties airstrip.
Stay jealous.

Attached: 1280px-defense.gov_news_photo_060619-n-0490c-007.jpg (780x557, 36K)

Leaf wins this round