Dear Jow Forums

Can you tell me why are you actually against the women's rights in general? Seriously, all of the arguments are either the following.
>Equality of wahmen=jew shit bro
>muh 3rd wave feminism
>wahmen arent equal cuz muh sex dymorphism and dooz beautiful charts nigga

Seriously, can someone actually provide an argument to why we should not give equal rights to a being that is responsible for birth of all male and female children? I mean, many glorious people like Thomas Jefferson have been born out of a womb of a mother, as well as the fact that woman and man need one another, since the women come out of man's seed, and that a man comes out from a mother's womb.

Let us also not forget that we must also, if we want to achieve equality, we must empower both man and woman to respect one another, and to value marriage as a "sacred relationship" of man and woman.

Attached: Beauty.jpg (474x719, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=vvxzIXSAPyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if we want to achieve equality

Attached: 1563484479229.jpg (454x520, 32K)

Give an actual argument instead of memes you fool.

Hippity hoppity women are property

Why don't you equally take a dick up your ass and shit out a little turd baby.

And fuck you.

Wow, imagine treating your mother who feeds you for like 23 years since you have been born because you are a fucking brainlet NEET as a property.

Tits and gtfo

Kosovo je albania

If you want white race to win against the Jews, then you should marry with a white woman retard. Those fucking AI wombs won't be coming when the Civil War 2: Amerimutt Boogaloo breaks out.

I am not a fucking chick, you gay faggot.
Nah Kosovo belongs to Israel you filthy anti-Semite REEE

You sure sound like a bitch

Women have no honor no loyalty no nothing . They just jump the ship to whoever gives them better “ feelings “ . That s why women should not vote. They end up voting for the left

How about you give arguments then if you are so smart?

Women strive to progress in status via relationship. The only way to maintain order on the level of the entire society is to make women "inferior" socially within the soial class their are in so that when they marry within their class, they feel like they accomplished an advancement.

Women don't marry men who earn less then them.

They already have equal rights.
This is a pointless thread.
How does that grab you?

Wow, didn't fucking knew that shit bro AHAHAHAHA

Seriously fuck off and die faggot

>we must empower both man and woman to respect one another, and to value marriage as a "sacred relationship" of man and woman.

Nothing you said achieves this. You get to this by recognizing men and women are different and require different sets of rights and duties. To be applied equally to each group.

We don't live in a stone age though, fag.
>They already have equal rights tho XDD
Except you don't focus on the development of women and men, you just let degrade them.

>why are you actually against the women's rights in general?
A piece of property can not have rights. The idea of cunts having rights is as ridiculous as "animal rights". Only people can have rights, "property rights" is not rights property has but rights about having property. Cunts are not people.
>a being that is responsible for birth of all male
We finally now have machines that can replace that function. Women can finally be exterminated as men have wanted to be able to do since for all of history.
My bitch mother is garbage. Its because of her I think it should be a rite of passage for boys to slaughter their mothers to become men.

I am not talking about that equality, retard. I am talking about an equality in a sense that we should help one another human being to get better, and if you honestly use a sexual dymorphism as a basis of your prejudices and opposition to equality, then sir you are a goddamn idiot.

they already have equality of opportunity
now they want equality of outcome, but you can't have both, so they need to ensure mandatory quotas to get hired, which is the opposite of equality of opportunity.

also women are insane, all of them.

Spoken like a true fucking redneck there my friend. Please consider the following event in a pic related.

Attached: Just do it.jpg (300x198, 10K)

Women's Suffrage was directly responsible for the Probation of Alcohol which was used to justify the Income Tax.

They degrade themselves.
I can't help someone who doesn't want it.

Not really an argument. The demoralization of society has affected both man and woman, and by hating on woman, you also hate man, which means that you hate human beings in general too. So please tell me why do you hate human beings?

>We don't live in a stone age though, fag.
Enjoy your army of cat ladies refusing to marry because they earn the same as men.

Alcohol is degenerate though.
What a hell do you even means by this, Burger?

what often happens is that
if you treat someone as equal, he/she will treat you like something lower than him or her

some rat or monkey mentality

"Women's most obvious influence is exerted when they are organized and armed with the weapon of propaganda. So organized and armed they have made their influence felt on city councils, state legislatures, and national congresses, upon executives, upon political campaigns and upon public opinion generally, both local and national."

" If the suffrage campaign did nothing more, it showed the possibilities of propaganda to achieve certain ends."

"They can justifiably take the credit for much welfare legislation. The eight-hour day for women is theirs. Undoubtedly prohibition and its enforcement are theirs, if they can be considered an accomplishment. So is the Shepard-Towner Bill which stipulates support by the central government of maternity welfare in the state governments. This bill would not have passed had it not been for the political prescience and sagacity of women like Mrs. Vanderlip and Mrs. Mitchell."

"If I have seemed to concentrate on the accomplishments of women in politics, it is because they afford a particularly striking example of intelligent use of the new propaganda to secure attention and acceptance of minority ideas." - Edward Bernays, Propaganda

Becase civilization is a masculine creation and when turned over to women it collapses. Women shouldn't have political rights purely out of pragmatism. You can choose women's rights or a high civilization.

The reason why they refuse to marry is because our culture is both degradive towards man and woman. I am really against the narrative that women should not be in a marriage, infact, I want to propose for a marriage a mandatory act of every adult after the two year service in the army (since that is going to be mandatory as well). You cannot really have equality when you tell women that they should not be worried about kids and marriage.

And where did this masculinity come from though? It came from a woman of course, and that woman came from a seed of a man, and that man came from a womb of his own mother too. So I ask the question to as why don't you support women to become more stronger and better mothers?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
>Edward Bernays was born to a Jewish family
NICE FUCKING TRY KIKE

>What a hell do you even means by this
>Except you don't focus on the development of women
>you just let degrade them.
Women have the right and or power to do what ever they want with their lives.
It is them that choose to slut it up and degrade themselves.
It is in their nature.
This is reality.

Women don't get married because the state is their husband while they chase chad. As long as unchecked hypergamy is encouraged and subsidised women will put off marriage.

Essentially, women are very easily manipulated through propaganda techniques by governments, corporations, advertisers, etc.

The "elite" have long since realized that they can use women as pawns to implement centralized and totalitarian policies by appealing to their emotions under the guise of "making the world a better place." In practice, this just results in a centralization of power in the hands of government, banks, corporations, academia, etc.

These policies directly result in the break up of the family unit, the loss of communities and the atomization of the individual.

To see what I mean, watch this clip to see how Gloria Steinem was funded by the CIA and the Ford Foundation.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HRUEqyZ7p8

Or look into how Edward Bernays, who was working for American Tobacco Company, convinced women to start smoking cigarettes by associating it with women's liberation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom

Women are dumber, weaker, and shouldn't play a role in any decision making.

Attached: e8999c6a45107d5ae3c38292f120.jpg (839x559, 49K)

Because women have the mentality, and temperment of children their whole lives. Just their glaring self-centeredness makes them unequal, since they cannot be a part of a group to form solutions to problems. Just ask any woman who has worked in an all female company, they leave because of this, and the incessant back stabbing.

Attached: women so.jpg (341x363, 35K)

You're a moron. Even evil people will tell you the truth occasionally while shrouding everything around it with lies. How do you think the elite pass down knowledge to each other? It's through books, dipshit.

Women have the right to vote at 18. Men don't have that right until 25. Until then it's conditional on registering for the draft.
Women in the US have more rights than men, and they have been a privileged class for all of human history. You can't just create some retarded scenario for "equality" then conflate it with the actual term.

Why not give an argument in support of equality first, instead of expecting us to presuppose its validity?

Why is equality good?

Oh? So you hate women for being whores then? Oh OK! Good good… I am impressed, congratulations, you FINALLY CONVINCED TO WHY WOMEN ARE BAD YEAAAAHH

Hehehe, HEY, since we are talking about how women are bad, let us also not forget how every genocide was always carried out by a man! Crazy shit man, right? But nonononono, man are completely good, and women are evil, I mean, women are whores, but nevermind those genocides, mass murders, wars and all that shit created by man AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

Please go fucking kill yourself retards. You are basically just saying that women are bad because humans are bad. Seriously fucking stop you fucking fools.
He was a Jew though

>marry with a white woman retard
Women hate spergs.

Because women have not demonstrated they can keep a nation functioning after being handed any responsibility whatsoever.

>why are you actually against the women's rights in general?
This is a strawman. Being against "X" right doesn't logically also mean you must be against "YZ" rights as well. A person can be critical of one right without wanting to withdraw all others.

A few people here people who do meet the stereotype of unironically wanting to withdraw all rights from women. Some have more mixed views (as I've described). Some don't want to remove any rights. And some are just shitposting for shits and giggles. Jow Forums is not one person.

Attached: strawman.jpg (250x320, 26K)

Orthodox Jewish communities heavily oppress their women. the result is that the average family has about 10 children.
women free from constraints will attempt to do things and fail miserably causing them to feel like failures.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vvxzIXSAPyw

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19 Unorthodox Escape from Brooklyn to Berlin DW Interview - YouTube.png (690x717, 930K)

women should have some rights, but so should animals.
you think we want to hold women down and oppress them because we dont want them being cops, or serving on a jury, or being a fireMAN, or soldier, ect.
not true. i have the same opinion as hitler. we (did once) hold them above ourself so high we wished them not to experience the horrors and strife of this world. we didnt want our moms being killed, or as he said, having to make the decision on a criminals life
theres places for women, but some places they dont belong.
and 99.999% of them should never be allowed to control or run anything

I don't trust kikes though, retard.
I am not arguing for shilled movement called "Feminism" though.
Well do you want to be treated like a good human being based upon your moral values or do you want to be treated like trash simply because you are white according to Shlomo Shekelstein? I mean, he will hate you regardless of your moral compass, but if you really want to experience and glories of white genocide, please proceed then my friend to unequality zone.

>So you hate women for being whores
Would you hate a dog for barking?
It's just nature

Dumber, weaker, and more emotional. Basically (you).

Attached: faggot spotted.jpg (1728x1152, 144K)

If civilizational stability is the metric, women make poor decisions.

Because you haven't taught them and instead spoiled them.
You are an overprotective parent then.
This just proves that they are savages to be quite fair.

You base their character based upon their default intellectual capabilities at decision making. You do realize that you can change that right?
Why don't you improve them then faggot? I don't advocate for a special treatment, I want to improve women for them to be better mothers, and to contribute more to society than they already have.

You know, I could hate men for being violent psychopaths who love waging war? But I don't do that because I understand their nature, and I a man myself, and I won't do anything beneficial by hating on men. That applies the same to women, you are basically just pointing out their weaknesses and that's your reason for wanting them to not have more rights.

Here is a quote by the great Thomas Jefferson: "There is nothing more unequal than the equal treatment of unequal people". Women and men are not the same on a biological level, they were meant to do different tasks. And if that's the case, why should we make them equal when they should be complementary instead?
Why would you want equality or women's rights anyway?

Do you give your toaster rights? I mean, it feeds you and you are the food you eat in essence. Women are better mothers when their rights are restricted. Do you honestly think it's the father that tries to turn his son into a tranny? It's the mother in 99% of cases.

I meant the spiritual equality though, not the sexual dymorphic bullshit. That's mostly irrelevant to my cause because my cause is to make women equal to men by promoting a healthy lifestyle that can increase the well being and general intellect of women all alike.

Seriously, your entire premise of not treating someone spiritually equal because of materialism is bullshit.

1. Women want trade freedom for a feeling of security

2. Their entire reality is based on a desire for social status. Whether that be money, attention, sex, or "high status men." Other people's perception of them takes influences decision making

3. Emotion holds more weight than logical thinking

Why do you bring up trannies to the topic anyway? Also how dare you compare a toaster with a women you mutt sack of shit?

How will my supporting equality for Shlomo Shekelstein lead to my being treated like a good human being by him?

>I am not a fucking chick, you gay faggot
Well, post your penis then

>tell me something my father should have told me
>tell me something I should have figured out for myself
There's no hope for you user.
Pic related.

Attached: hitchcock.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

>TL;DR flawed human nature XDDD
Not an argument faggot, I could legit say that we should hate men for waging wars and shit, but no, apparently the flawed human nature logic can only work on women, because men are "perfect" for some reason

Why is it my responsibility to teach them about things like good governance and basic property rights? Could it be that they're too vapid to look into it themselves like men do? Could it be that women are *gasp* not equal to men?

Pretty good bait I am not going to lie, you will get 300 replies easily.

Look, Gabrillo, maybe in your country women don't have the same rights under the law as men, but here in America they do.
Also, I don't hate them for their nature.
It is this and mens nature that keep the cycle going.
I believe That nature always wins no matter how hard you try to fight it.

>This just proves that they are savages to be quite fair.
Calling them "savages" isn't an argument. Orthodox Jews thrive in hostile environments all over the world due to social arrangements like that.

I never said that shit retard. What I was saying that you asked a question to why equality is desirable in a first place. And I offered you a most basic example of you being shamed for being white regardless of your moral values. Now would you want to have equality in that situation?

Women are: inferior egocentric illogical irresponsible disloyal lying amoral manipulative parasitic human garbage.
If it were up to women, then no civilization would have made it to the stone age. Women are at the same unevolved level as niggers.

Attached: 1562496530074.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Sexual dymorphism is not my basis of my arguments faggot. They posses the same soul as man, and women deserve for giving us many famous people in history to be celebrated and empowered to be better mothers and stronger women. You cannot tell me that you love men when you hate women. If you do not hate women though, but still doubt their abilities to change, then you do not believe in men that can change either.
Equal rights are one step, but the emancipation may only appear if a community is dedicated to improving women's lifestyle.

Because it's relevant as to why women's rights should be severely restricted, you utter moron. Do you not remember the case where the mom wanted to put her 6 year old on hormones and eventually chop off his dick and the woman judge sided with the mother despite the father's desperate pleas?

But you came from a women retard! How can you say that shit? Do you hate your own mother too?

>Can you tell me why man-woman arrangements from the past are better than what we have now?
>*gets told multiple times*
>This is stupid user, we are not in the past
OP is just training his sophistry ITT

That's because the government is manipulating with women's weaknesses in order for them to destroy the society, because they already have incels who hate women, and trust me, you are going to regret saying all of that shit.

If you truly love women, then help them get better.

>m-muh soul
So some made up bullshit gets to decide how we run the country? Get the fuck out of here

>Oh? So you hate women for being whores then?
That wasn't what they said at all, women being involved in politics is a recipe for evil things happening because evil men convince gullible women to vote for them.

Women don't seem to care as long as they have easy birth control, abortions and the right to keep trying to partner swap upwards.

Look, I am not advocating for a removal of marriage. I am simply advocating for a physical and psychological well being of a woman. And no, women can't be inferior to men if they can give the so called "better species" to help them get better.

>If you truly love women, then help them get better.
The only way to do that is to kill every single retard in every western government and kill all offspring of any who object or try to stop what must done.

You honestly think thousands of years of human experience should be thrown out the window because
>m-muh incels hehe

>t. An unironic atheist
Fuck outta here nigger.

>Thousands of human experience should be thrown out because da history is offensive becuz peepl were mean towurdz wahmen
No faggot, I am not a libcuck.
They are easily manipulative, true, but don't you want them to get better than that? I mean, if they are truly inferior, then they could not be able to give birth to so called male human beings, because apparently according to sexual dymorphism, man are stronger than women, and yet the man comes from out of a women's womb. So I ask again if a woman is able to give a birth to such creature, how can a woman be bad?

There have been no benefits to society for women to have rights.
Only ones benefitting are those who want a bigger labor force or voters.
Meanwhile, women are more unhappy than ever before while the tension between the sexes is at an all-time high.
If you fight against nature, no one wins.

>improving women's lifestyle.
Like iVe already told you, their lifesyle can't really get any better, that is without a drastic increase in technology.

>how can a woman be bad?
jews

That's because you told women to be against the marriage and focus more on material things like careers and shit. And there is a benefit to give women equal rights tho. You just don't realize that the movement was shilled for the purpose of you today being on this website hating the being that was responsible for creating you. You cannot hate neither man nor woman.

Even for a Bosnian you're a grade-A retard. You couldn't even argue for the sky being blue.

>So I ask again if a woman is able to give a birth to such creature, how can a woman be bad?
Merely being able to to give birth doesn't cover up sin.

>but don't you want them to get better than that?
I do, but they never will as long as the authorities facilitate whoring as a matter of policy

I think women should be treated with respect when they aim for motherhood and stay loyal to their husbands, after the kids are grown I don't care if they want some job, but most women in the west (((work))) in an office environment with maybe an hour or two of actual tasks per day and the rest of the time being social and orbiting around whatever men have positions of authority in the business. It is cancer.

Almost all men and women are degenerates these days, but men have the same two choices as always, work or prison and women get state sanctioned sluttery and have the guns of the state to help them rob any many they get bored with.

So you are basing all your hatred towards them simply because of their flawed nature? Wow, I must ask if you feel depressed, since that on it's own is self hatred towards human beings, so tell me please how many people have you killed this weak, Jose?

Women don't get equal rights because they are in fact not equal to men.

Attached: travel.jpg (1024x612, 42K)

>Because you haven't taught them and instead spoiled them.
You can lead a retard to knowledge but you can't make them learn.

>That's because you told women to be against the marriage and focus more on material things like careers and shit. And there is a benefit to give women equal rights tho.
I don't know how it is there, but in the USA women were the ones agitating for more material things, wealth and position.
Their equal rights were directly correlated with immediate government spending rises as soon as they could vote.

Attached: 1416763505002.png (1808x3731, 609K)

>Muh mother
I don't care. Females are just incubators that don't care anything for their fathers, brothers, sons, husbands etc, etc. Females have children to use those as hostages and meal tickets. Your attempt to manipulate me will never work.

The slogan ’emancipation of women’ was invented by Jewish intellectuals, and its content was formed by the same spirit. In the really good times of German life, the German woman had no need to emancipate herself. She possessed exactly what nature had given her to administer and preserve; just as the man in his good times had no need to fear that he would be ousted from his position in relation to the woman.

If the man’s world is said to be the State, his struggle, his readiness to devote his powers to the service of the community, then it may perhaps be said that the woman’s is a smaller world. For her world is her husband, her family, her children, and her home. But what would become of the greater world if there were no one to tend and care for the smaller one? How could the greater world survive if there were no one to make the cares of the smaller world the content of their lives?

No, the greater world is built on the foundation of this smaller world. This great world cannot survive if the smaller world is not stable. Providence has entrusted to the woman the cares of that world which is her very own, and only on the basis of this smaller world can the man’s world be formed and built up. The two worlds are not antagonistic. They complement each other, they belong together just as man and woman belong together.

We do not consider it correct for the woman to interfere in the world of the man, in his main sphere. We consider it natural if these two worlds remain distinct. To the one belongs the strength of feeling, the strength of the soul. To the other belongs the strength of vision, of toughness, of decision, and of the willingness to act. In the one case this strength demands the willingness of the woman to risk her life to preserve this important cell and to multiply it, and in the other case it demands from the man the readiness to safeguard life.

The sacrifices which the man makes in the struggle of his nation, the woman makes in the preservation of that nation in individual cases. What the man gives in courage on the battlefield, the woman gives in eternal self-sacrifice, in eternal pain and suffering. Every child that a woman brings into the world is a battle, a battle waged for the existence of her people. And both must therefore mutually value and respect each other when they see that each performs the task that Nature and Providence have ordained. And this mutual respect will necessarily result from this separation of the functions of each.

It is not true, as Jewish intellectuals assert, that respect depends on the overlapping of the spheres of activity of the sexes; this respect demands that neither sex should try to do that which belongs to the sphere of the other. It lies in the last resort in the fact that each knows that the other is doing everything necessary to maintain the whole community. So our women’s movement is for us not something which inscribes on its banner as its program the fight against men, but something which has as its program the common fight together with men. For the new National Socialist national community acquires a firm basis, precisely because we have gained the trust of millions of women as fanatical comrades…

Whereas previously the programs of the liberal, intellectualist women’s movements contained many points, the program of our National Socialist women’s movement has but one single point, and that point is the child, that tiny creature which must be born and grow strong and which alone gives meaning to the whole life-struggle.

It does cover up a sin. Man and woman are the two sides of a same coin, and if you attempt to remove one of them, society will collapse.
Of course, one would collapse in a confusion and disarray, while one would may not completely collapse, but it would deeply turn into a shit from Lord of The Rings, like for example, if men were to be only ones to inhabite the planet, they would soon start to form many kinds of hierarchies in their own society, and try to beat up as much as man as possible in order to kick society purely "manly and dominant".

Women are not equal in any way, shape or form. Good experiment: take gendered sports (or anything) away, and you end up with 100% men. As it should be. Your equality is not legislated, it is apparent.
Rights and responsibility are tied to stability, when you separate tgese, you get disbalance and instability, and eventually destruction/collapse (and I’m sure you don’t need me to give you innumerable historical examples as you already know this, you disingenuous prick).
Women can and should support men who lead, but they are not good leaders as they are adverse and fearful of productive conflict and competition. Women only understand hierarchical structure in terms of beauty, but when it comes to everything else, they lose the plot and revert to solipsistic thinking when it comes to decisions that are societally good, but affect themselves negatively.
You will be supported as women when you learn your place and get back to work doing the one thing you were created for, the birthing and nurturing children.

I already told you I don't hate them.
You must be a movie because you're projecting hard.

I Have to ask, what level of grade school are you in?

Well if you do not hate them, then you are surely really a big one overprotective parent then, which for the most time, is a mother lol.

>It does cover up a sin. Man and woman are the two sides of a same coin, and if you attempt to remove one of them, society will collapse.
I am fine with society collapsing, I hate this society and the moment the west is weak I will be outside killing those responsible

>Of course, one would collapse in a confusion and disarray, while one would may not completely collapse, but it would deeply turn into a shit from Lord of The Rings, like for example, if men were to be only ones to inhabite the planet, they would soon start to form many kinds of hierarchies in their own society, and try to beat up as much as man as possible in order to kick society purely "manly and dominant".
I don't think women should be exterminated, I think men who want to give political rights to women and men willing to protect the status quo should be exterminated and that women should be sent back to the kitchens barefoot and pregnant

Attached: 1416763750002.jpg (800x1915, 568K)

It is a mans nature to protect.
WTF are you on??
Child confirmed