IRISH APPRECIATION THREAD

How is it that these simple potato farmers have charmed the world so completely? How is it that they've prospered and multiplied in every corner of the globe? Are they the true chosen ones? God's likeness on Earth? One thing's for sure: Erin go bragh!

Attached: 3115135161661.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcMh6GZoFC8
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12190523
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That whore is jewish

And Irish Americans are cucks as well as a lot of Irish from Ireland.

Why do Americans idolize the drunk, indolent low IQ Irish?

Whoa, is New Zealand a real place? I thought it was a man-made island for filming shitty fantasy movies.

based

Everyone's a little Jewish.

You right. Fuck this "country"

Why would you post that jewess who screws negroes on camera for her cuck husband?

Because she hides her Jewishness with an Irish surname like the sneaky kike she is.

I'm not...I've never even spoken to a jew.

I saw one a few weeks ago with his little hat....first time I've ever seen one person

Attached: d8c993086a4c8859b8c288b5561f12af047688845134c40b0b9b39294854bd09.png (925x926, 70K)

It's the home of Miss Alice.

Attached: fb53e4c11a2a5e105802539270669f4e1b6167a830ef92e8884571a65215510d.jpg (748x2009, 562K)

Based unibrow. I bet she has a super hairy taint.

Attached: a4e90b6e95b0f513b344261d5cb72e144aaed4aa0a91b2bf5c2c757fd114a8e6.jpg (692x2081, 490K)

Attached: d6920639a0ea67d691e21bf3af843cdab6d35a6bbfa5d1ae86145ae64d6446a3.jpg (748x1104, 311K)

Attached: d6d130207d9ff6a11eaeafdfebdd8b6ecc40e1dc7fe1a3f4f710b040d77ed3bf.jpg (748x2009, 495K)

Attached: 9d89030258ff615717bf20f6f38b51de687b0a900c7805a8af344fb04279f1c5.jpg (870x720, 81K)

>low IQ Irish
Irish Americans saved White Nationalism with their creativity. You dumb fuck "swedes" would be stuck in 1960 if it wasn't for Irish Americans.

Attached: sweden-rape-denial-replacement-migrant-violence-riot.jpg (638x825, 112K)

Just stating the facts...lowest IQ in western Europe....sorry, Patrick.

Irish Americans are actually the most leftist white demographic in America. If you see a white ANTIFA member. Chances are they’re Irish.

God, I had this movie on VHS when puberty hit. So many faps to her.

Attached: Prime.gif (337x361, 1.59M)

Irish Catholics in Northern Island support all sorts of leftist multicult bullshit.

Jeez, Kiwi, I was just kidding. I liked BAD TASTE.

Compiled by a northern Irish loyalist. I'm sure there's no bias.

Her butthole has sideburns.

Maureen Dowd sure is greasy. Disavow!

Based.

It's a shit country and 'm leaving it in 6 weeks for good.

Moving to Ireland?

Worse....America!...I'm gonna be your neighbour, cunt.

>low IQ Irish
I responded to your "low IQ Irish" by typing "low IQ Irish" in my post. Therefore I must be really upset by the phrase "low IQ Irish". So naturally you will respond again repeating "low IQ Irish". Durrrr durrrrrr Jesus dude... you have the mentality of a 12-year-old nigger. The Irish have the highest GDP in Europe and their average IQ is no different than any other European country.

The only people who are obsessed with hating on the "Irish" are actual Jews.

Attached: GDP-Europe.jpg (1920x1827, 392K)

fact is those with irish heritage are the masters of this earth, deal with it

youtube.com/watch?v=mcMh6GZoFC8
This music video makes me feel for some reason

Attached: 1548460107573.jpg (220x229, 11K)

lol that image is retarded, it literally has a Magic card in it.

Called low iq... immediately act low iq...

false

Post more Jconn you fucks

Attached: 1563390716725.jpg (1166x1920, 228K)

Does she really? You never know nowadays

>The only people who are obsessed with hating on the "Irish" are actual Jews.

I don't really hate the Irish.

I like to pretend I do.

Reminds me of the old days whn the worst problem Anglo's faced were Irish catholics letting off firecrackers in London

>Irish Americans are actually the most leftist white demographic in America
God, you people are so unbelievably stupid. This line of incorrect thinking has existed in America for decades. Always repeated by the dumbest fucking idiots in the country. They just keep repeating it endlessly. So fucking stupid man.

Literally every single person in this movement is Irish.

It's the oldest commie trick in the book to accuse your opponent for the crimes commies are involved in. British-Americans are the most Leftist pro-Commie demographic in the United States. British-American Mitt Romney and his British American Mormon Church are deathly scared of "Evil Hitler" returning to power. Every leftist commie news outlet in the United States is ultimately traced right back to London, same with the Mormon Church and Romney. I could go on forever.... but whats the point? you'll just keep repeats that stupid fucking line over and over again. Even though you're proven wrong thousands of times.

The American Revolution was a Scottish (Celtic) Presbyterian uprising against the Jewish "Leftwing" British Empire. You are a know-nothing dumb fuck. You literally don't know anything.

Attached: English AntiFa.jpg (1422x1016, 320K)

She's more Jewish than Irish.

Attached: 11-Saoirse.jpg (1233x1600, 186K)

I just came back from Canada (British Colombia). Spent a month there and it made me realise how much of a fucking shithole this place is.

The difference in quality of life isn't even comparable. Few non WHITES (aside from chinks here and there), roads are x10 better, food prices are a bit higher for snack items but for essentials they're reasonably priced considering the amount you get, you can probably drink water straight from some of the waterfalls while here tap water tastes like a mix of mud and chlorine, agriculture is way more modernised (cows look jacked, here you can see their fucking bones sticking out)

Just a couple things I noticed that made me realise how far behind Ireland is as a country. Its sad because its not even a bad country but in a lot of areas its so fucking backward its annoying

Irishcunt (abroad here).

GDP is a measure of services. Ireland functions as America's corporate arm to the European Union. EU stipulates that to operate in within the Union, you need a HQ in the EU. US companies are obliged to setup within the EU and Ireland has several advantages - English is the first language, and finally we're a glorified tax haven. That last point is key, corporate tax is only 12% odd, and there are all sorts of loopholes to lower it further.

The cities are full of educated people. Because tertiary education is free, most young folk get degrees, even if they go back to work on farms. The older folk missed out and this probably drags it down a lot. Further contributing to this is brain drain - about 25% of the population is outside of Ireland at any given time. This is cultural.

I could go on, but whatever.

the whore from requiem for a dream and gf in the first hulk movie. aside from her and the singer from u2 who do they have?

>(aside from chinks here and there)
>BC
It's called Hongcouver for a reason. Food prices is high, but so are wages. Water is shit as they can't control their drainage. Water is fine and preferable in Ireland, I filter mine here. At home I drink from the tap.

You're delusional or mad.

>Oi, why can't my Nigel find a nice golliwog like that Princess Megan Shabazz or whatevah she's called
Stop disappointing your mum, Nigel.

Attached: mum1.jpg (560x420, 50K)

Anyone from Carlow is a fucking Jew.

I want a qt drunk irish gf to abuse me

Attached: 1557949925085.jpg (645x716, 56K)

Irish girls usually have dark hair. Ginger is a meme.

Attached: andy-sachs-the-devil-wears-prada-204945_1400_929.jpg (1400x929, 288K)

OOF. Good luck. (If a black man stops you on the street for any reason, kick him in the balls before he can mug you.)

How the fuck does an American know about EastEnders?

Trips of 50% truth from the 56%. Jennifer Connelly is only half-kike.

Being American I'm guessing you've no experience of Irish pikies, and thus your arguments are moot

Her mom is a Jew. Her dad is Irish and Norwegian.

Attached: 9d8ab66b88505f9e5aab07e271d98269.jpg (736x1104, 111K)

They haven't.They just have a certain day they celebrate that you do ofcourse because america celebrates any stupid bullshit, which in turn has conviced you that there's something special about them.

It woyld be interesting to see what you'd think of scotland if you were made to celebrate burns day.

About 10% are ginger. I think about 70% are dark haired. Dark hair, light eyes are the mark of the Celt.

this, but unironically.

I can settle for scottish, too.

TFW Anne Hathaway will never take a shit in your mouth.

Attached: 57472.jpg (1980x2499, 1.04M)

God bless the Irish. Some of the best people I’ve ever met.

We had a family of them over here a few months back.

They made the TV news numerous times before being thrown out of the country for their behaviour. The media called the "British" but they were Irish gypos

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12190523

I've lived here for 19 years I guarantee you the water system in Ireland would've been overhauled in the medieval era. Google Irish water and see how much of a shambles that was, rural areas get it the worst my neighbours had brown water come out of their taps some time ago, they 'fix' it but its only ever temporary, I now never use water for consumption unless it comes from a bottle.

Also chinks are tolerable, go to Dublin and visit the Indian shanty towns or why not go up to Galway and get robbed by a pack of Nigerians

You want to eat actual jewish feces? What the fuck man.

We don't. This is a recent trend from faggots, everyones always hated the potatoes

Attached: d86b699dc090e727a24acc514dca750c5ddc4f7d2c6e6f4a002129a9333a6144.gif (256x512, 632K)

>They haven't.They just have a certain day they celebrate that you do ofcourse because america celebrates any stupid bullshit, which in turn has conviced you that there's something special about them.

Lol...so true.

Thin Lizzy, the guy who split the atom, the guy who invented the submarine, Jesus, Bill Murray, Pic related, James Joyce.

Attached: 3516161.jpg (928x523, 73K)

I lived in ireland for 22 years, I know exactly what it's like. Irish Water was a source of revenue after 2008, nothing more than that.

> chinks are tolerable
How little you know

My first movie star crush when the Labyrinth came out.
tfw you'll never have Jennifer Connelly as your gf in 1987.
Why live?

Attached: b4812b69ce0fde0572a7a5aef3ffbef3.jpg (993x1237, 171K)

>You want to eat actual jewish feces?

we've all been doing that for 70+ years....doesn't mean you have to like it.

>implying im being ironic
I WANT TO BE HURT PHYSICALLY SO I CAN FORGET ABOUT THE MENTAL ANGUISH OF LIVING IN THIS CLOWN WORLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1535457203099.png (512x510, 230K)

I've heard of Irish pikies and watched their fight videos on YouTube. I don't care if the Irish have a sub-culture that carries on the traditions of the warrior. Good for them. The British on here behave worse than our niggers do in the states.

If an Irish pikey wants to kill some anglo-turks, I am perfectly ok with it.

Attached: 1561050201293.png (1323x883, 976K)

>How is it that they've prospered and multiplied in every corner of the globe?
They haven't. They became a particularly large and disliked immigrant group in North America and they left a large diaspora and a long-lasting collective LARP, probably as a result of being particularly disliked by the other European inhabitants of the country they had just plagued.

They can't even hold on to a quarter of their island, I must have missed the Irish spreading to every corner of the world.

Of course a kike would want to kill more white people

I'm flattered we get more threads than we should.

>I don't care if the Irish have a sub-culture that carries on the traditions of the warrior.

Pikies are thieves.

They specialize in ripping off elderly people with contruction work scams on their property....SCUM

You Anglo-Turks will never be European.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

If you're white, welcome home!

If not, fuck off we're full.

And Conan
>I had genetic testing done and I am 99.8 percent Irish… I think I’m more Irish than people living in Ireland.

Attached: lvabeconan27n-5-web.jpg (750x1126, 92K)

Yeah saw this. We get called racist if we point out their behaviour but they are incapable of conforming to basic norms. They do what they want - the authorities are scared of them and won't touch them. Just another way the UK is dying.

BTW what's NZ like? I'm thinking of emigrating there. Don't worry, I have skills and resources.

Stay mad, redcoat.

I'm Welsh. So there

>If you're white, welcome home!

English on both sides of the family.

Father born in Cumbria, northern England.

Looking fowrd to a new life in a new country that still enjoys some freedoms.

There's an Ireland Town in every major city on the planet. For example, some have started calling Tokyo "Little Dublin". Look it up.

Attached: 16146141.jpg (198x320, 18K)

Yeah her husband is an actor and director who makes films of her with negroes because he's a whack job. They're actually both whack jobs.

>Pikies are thieves.
So were the Barbary Pirates whom the British allied with and even emulated themselves with their own version of "Anglo Piracy".

Like I said above, you idiots who bark at the "Irish" decade after decade don't even know your own history. You are literally the dumbest fools in European history. You're literally 1/2 turkish.

Attached: Due-to-Abdul-Karims-influence-Queen-Victoria-favoured-Musims-over-Hindus.jpg (800x952, 306K)

But I d-don't want him.

Attached: 1560573543998.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Same here. 2:24 - 2:28 always hits me deep in the feels.

>BTW what's NZ like? I'm thinking of emigrating there. Don't worry, I have skills and resources.

Don't bother. It's fucked.

An authoritarian shithole nightmare that is slowly submerging in a sea of chinks and poos.

Excellent. What state, my new countryman?

Attached: Thumbsup2.gif (150x113, 907K)

The Jews figured out how to subvert and hide amongst the goys thousands of years ago.Making jewishness matrilineally was a stroke of genius.

Ireland ffs, what a joke. The Irish are just larping Franco-Brits with a dash of stranded Spanish Armada refugee. It's called the narcissism of small differences

My ancestry is completely scottish/irish, im female, and i hate niggers and love trump.

Honestly that bad?

There are real live boomers in this thread, right fucking now.
Be aware. Be alert. Be afraid.

i will strangle every potato nigger with my cold bare hands

when you're being shoah'd every other generation, the goy usually just kill the men and keep the women to fuck.

nobody would shoah young Jennifer Connelly. I'd save her from the gas just to fuck her, it's human nature.

You're so stupid. All you do is notice any surname with "O'" in it then your tiny little brain thinks it has discovered the big secret! You don't even realize the only reason who notice Irish surnames more than others is because they're spelled differently.

God you people are literally dumb as niggers. No seriously, your minds function exactly the same as African niggers where all of your though process is "visual" and "immediate" and "surface level". You have zero in-depth intelligence that goes beyond surface-level reactionary perception. You are 1/2 turkish niggers by way of Queen Victoria.

Attached: 1540335629718.jpg (1280x720, 281K)

>My ancestry is completely scottish/irish
Scots-Irish aka Ulster Scots or Scottish and Irish?
>im female
No you're not.
>and i hate niggers
No one cares.
>and love trump
Lmao