An ethnostate will never work because of science

Studies show that mixed races faces are more attractive then white faces
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20301855
psypost.org/2018/01/study-men-women-view-mixed-race-male-faces-attractive-white-faces-50614
So much for your pure trad aryan ladies they're just coping that they can't get that Drake dick and make beautiful children which they're genetically made to like

Attached: jessewiliam.jpg (460x625, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/24/todays-multiracial-babies-reflect-americas-changing-demographics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Studies)))

There are lots of countries in Europe baby

>An ethnostate will never work
They've worked in the past. We had one here up until 1975. The "Ethnostate" argument is not hypothetical.

Attached: 1521692956177.jpg (554x760, 178K)

Oh is the studies false when it disfavor europeans ? oh poor youyou have to face this fact if this is true (which it is) then white women would be flocking off to make mixed children which they do just look here pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/24/todays-multiracial-babies-reflect-americas-changing-demographics/
Black-white mix is the most common.

That's before you met blacks with all that travel now women crave beautiful mixed children

Pure bred are best, nigger.

Let's be honest here, half-black anything is usually ugly as fuck.

Ok tell that to the science dumbass last time I'll respond to you buffoons I wanna see PROOF against my claim or you can pack up your alt-right dreams because I destroyed it single-handedly lets see if the entirety of pol can out smart me!

Attached: Black Nationalist Fag.png (900x900, 258K)

fuck you kike

People interpret "attractiveness" as their ability to secure the subject as a partner. Average people will rate higher on attractiveness because they are more relatable and accessible to the people being polled. Nobody wants to admit someone out of their league is attractive, it's too hard on the ego. So this study says mixing whites with niggers makes niggers think they have a better chance with them? Shocking!

Shalom, Rabbi
fucked your sister today
???

Attached: 2525523.jpg (238x212, 7K)

It's true, look at all the shit hole countries with only shit skinned people.

Try harder kike

Attached: 1562503681398m.jpg (576x1024, 55K)

Wrong. Modern science has proved that race does not exist.

They have been conditioning people for decades for these studies. It's like training chimps to do something and then pretending they just learned it on their own.

Science also shows women are more racist when most fertile and that people are neurologically disgusted by images of race-mixing.

Now what, loser?

Attached: Progressives are Golems Made to Malfunction.jpg (1472x9336, 3.48M)

That is because you have been conditioned since birth for generations to inter breed with every person not of your culture and ethnicity.

Also
>In their first experiment, the researchers had 85 undergraduate students
>For their second experiment, the researchers had another 321 undergraduate students again rate computer-generated faces.

You are scientifically-illiterate.

Attached: Science is Dead - The Religion of 'Science'.png (1352x1200, 801K)

Just need to increase white birthrates and suppress non-white birthrates

There's a Telegram channel for this
t.me/s/FaithInRace

Attached: IMG_20190708_093127_269.jpg (3308x2339, 1.44M)

Ooga booga?
Grape drink!

>Elena V Stepanova
I dunno guys, is this a jew?

Attached: stepanova.jpg (935x645, 56K)

Wow I bunch Jow Forums schizo posts, anime and neonazi images and 1 youtube video vs peer review shit you sure got me there. And hey answer this! If jews care so much about their group why didn't they vote for Bernie Sanders a jew?

Shut the fuck up, Markus.

I think this might be a jew.

Attached: step.jpg (403x400, 14K)

Muh studies also show nigger to a primitive subset of humanity

YOU CAN TALK SCIENCE WITH ME AFTER YOU CEASE CENSORSHIP
Until then

Nigger

>mixed races faces are more attractive then white faces
Cue the pictures of DeNiros goblin kids. OP is a mixed mess of nigger and gook, but identifies with his nigger side because gooks are too intelligent.

not our fault that you have part nigger genetics schlomo. now fuck off.

(((13%))) commit 50%
40% of (((transgenders)))
majority of dog attacks are (((pitbulls)))

See, I used le parentheses meme, now your favorite statistics are fake too

>An ethnostate will never work because of science
Clearly you niggers don't understand science.

Mixed race people are not better looking. That is a myth. Some are good looking but others are fucking disgusting. Just like everyone else. Eat Shit & Die Nigger Faggot!

Attached: Screenshot_3246.png (585x424, 335K)