419 years in prison for not realizing Jow Forums is satire

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

419 years in prison for not realizing Jow Forums is satire

Attached: 4WD6LGIYNRC7RLIUIB3EISI4RQ.jpg (30 KB, 800x490)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/acLW1vFO-2Q

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

not a real person is he?

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

this nigger was an ifunny instagram fag. His memes were bottom of the barrel shit for 13 year old kids

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

define real

Attached: cool-guy.gif (800 KB, 220x220)

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

be user
go to rally hosted by (((Richard Spencer)))
go to prison for 419 years
Jow Forums tried warning him.

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

the only problem I see is he ruined a perfectly good car

Attached: 1557441072352.png (3 KB, 125x125)

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

probably not. the sentence is the area code for Northwest, Ohio (maumee where he's from)

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Just shows how scared they are of white uprising

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Yes I'm sure he was browsing pol as he revved his engine into the land whale

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

people get three-digit year sentences all time time. maybe he should have crashed with one of the friends he dropped off instead of trying to drive home during a clusterfuck

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

when memes become reality, and reality becomes life in prison

Attached: NAZIWHoChoseHisHill.jpg (109 KB, 750x930)

Blake King
Blake King

how many pimples do you pop a day, squirt?

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

then I better show you the door

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

He'll be brought out in 10 years to fight in the Civil War and then hailed as a hero.

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

Crazy. Dude should have been convicted of vehicular manslaughter. Gets eternity in prison.

Owen Green
Owen Green

hows mcdonalds?

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

scared
enough to detain, arrest, convict, sentence, and kill the perpetrator for murdering Heather Heyer

you'd be funny if you weren't so stupid

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Are you kidding he's gong to be smug-chuckling for the next 420 years? !!!
best shit post ever

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

419 years for not-homicide
hmm

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Jow Forums isn't satire newfag. Dis a natsoc board.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Dude should have been convicted of vehicular manslaughter.
it wasn't accidental, it was a hate crime. he could have turned around and drove away, like he did twice before he chose to barrel into people.

fuck him. and if you support the filthy murderer? fuck you too.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

That's why you ALWAYS an hero and don't fuck around with police and the judicial system. It's been completely corrupted, as evidenced by all these 'hate crime' statutes.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Eat shit kike. A fat sow is dead and a liability is out of the picture. Win/win.

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

Jow Forums was mostly tongue-in-cheek until all the boomers, schizos and underageb&s came here thinking they found like-minded comrades.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

enjoy burning in hell.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

at least he is set. doesn't have to worry about money or sex

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

meanwhiles chapo guzman who is responsible for mass executions drug trades and gang warfare only gets life plus 30 and you know hes going to be living the best life he possibly could in prison while still calling shots from the inside.

ITS ALMOST LIKE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS BROKE. HMMNMMM...... but trust the plan! trump will save us after he saves israel of course. ffs.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

its almost like having money and being a political asset gets you benefits compared to a fat ohian from a literally-who depression town.

Adam King
Adam King

Jow Forums was mostly tongue-in-cheek
u what ?

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

it wasn't accidental, it was a hate crime
There was mobs of violent antifa niggers and everything else trying to kill him. Did you watch the video you fucking idiot?

Meanwhiles Cantwell clearly hits someone in the fucking head with a bike lock and walks off scott free. You dont evem know the fucking meaning of hate crime and when you do its not going to be one faggot in a dodge charger its going to be thousands of constitutionalist killing you and all the fucking pedophile ruling class.

Buckle up buttercup when shit hits the fan we wont be shitposting anymore and the courts and law enforcement will become all but totally useless.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Blacks have been warning you faggots that the justice system is a fucking joke. If that white boy had been wealthy or from a family that matters hed probably get less than 10 years and most of his sentence would be served as probation.

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Justice at its finest, eh?

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Or, he sacrificed himself to take out one of the enemy. Plus, he has 400+ years to redpill his fellow prisoners who will be released into society because based prison reform.

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

The "beautiful" thing is that (((they))) know the dumb fat cunt died of a heart attack and he didn't even touch her obese body, not even indirectly.

They know they are sending a innocent confused man to JAIL NIGGER SEXUAL SLAVERY FOR LIFE and they are proud of it: "they are sending a message".

Attached: 09-epstein-dershowitz.w700.h467.jpg (90 KB, 700x467)

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

more time than a drug trafficking murderous crime lord

Attached: 1561042099581.jpg (57 KB, 512x512)

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

fake and gay

Attached: (((james))).jpg (443 KB, 1280x719)

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

murder
lmao

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

419 years + life because he didn't believe in the erasure of our history by destroying century old monuments dedicated to civil war heroes.

And because he didn't stop his vehicle for the antifa terrorists that were dead set on committing harm against him for those beliefs.

They were deliberately blocking several major roadways out of town in order to ambush people as they left the rally. James Fields just wanted to go home. He consulted with google maps on his GPS numerous times for directions and was given no alternate routes. He felt he had no choice but to go down the road being blocked off by the mob of violent protestors. He drove slowly toward them expecting them to disperse out of his way and then they starting hitting his vehicle with bats and throwing objects at him. At that point he stepped on the gas and smashed through them in fear for his own safety.

I guess he should have just stopped his vehicle and let them rip him apart limb by limb.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

nice headcanon. i love how the people who claim she didn't get hit can never post any proof.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

he had the choice to stay with one of the people he dropped off. they literally asked him if he wanted to crash at their place. he was a retard for wanting to drive home.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

That flag

Attached: huh.jpg (15 KB, 326x392)

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

Whatever you say buddy.

Attached: 1562180692637.jpg (11 KB, 142x160)

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

Had he been a martyr we would still have General Lees statue up

James Garcia
James Garcia

She probably did get hit but that doesn't change her heart killed her

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

When's shit gonna hit the fan though? I'm sick of waiting!

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

you making fun of clown world, fag?

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

I have no problem with blacks and most mexicans (so long as they IMMIGRATE and not INVADE)

I have been subject to the justice system in my youth as a low income individual putting myself through college and making dumb.mistakes like DUIs. I was shown a modicum of more leniency than POCs - that being said justice needs to be applied equally to all. Remember that faggot from the oil baron family in Texas who was drunk and high as fuck on pills and killed a bunch of his friends and got off scott free only to fuck up again and run off to mexico with his mom?

How about sarah backus the judge in new mexico who let a bunch of muslim terrorists walk free? They had DEAD CHILDREN on the fucking property.

There is no more justice. Only the ruling class their agendas how they wish to use us to fulfil their agendas and general kikery.

In the end it is literally almost ALWAYS the jews.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Attached: 1551262450197.jpg (575 KB, 1280x720)

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

new mexico is full of cia nigger military hijinks

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

but the car never hit her

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

Seething child; that was a pathetic response.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

murderous crime lords generate revenue for the government

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

if you have proof you should show it

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

what they took from us

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

Well yeah, we have to keep the goy in their place.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Newports and big macs killed Heather Heyer

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

No matter how many times you spam you will never bring the fat land whale back

Attached: 1543383400452.jpg (80 KB, 590x338)

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

Oh, carry on then.

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

I better NEVER expected that reply. You probably though I was gonna call you a faggot or something

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

Ill race you there faggot

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

whatever happened with that helicopter crash?

Attached: wut-(56).gif (1.15 MB, 346x236)

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

soros funded activist activity was a catalyst. this idiot kid is going down for gorgei boi & his son Alexander Soros...yep he's following in his daddies tiny foot prints.

Attached: pos---Copy.png (322 KB, 373x384)

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

I'm sick of waiting!
We are waiting on the fucking catalyst. And you fucking spergs need to remember there is plenty of patriotic constitutionalist POCs.

Dont think everyone who isnt white is your enemy. That is also a psyop that is being pushed on everyone here. The kikes are moving CULTURALLY INCOMPATIBLE IDIOTS into our countries on purpose. They want us fighting them and not hunting down the elite

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

proof has been splattered all over this site in a thousand different threads - if you have proof she was hit feel free to share but anyone who followed this story knows the car never touched her.

William Long
William Long

the Charlottesville rally was the biggest false flag in a long time, the entire rally was orchestrated by glowniggers and they just picked a random patsy

they advertised the shit out of it because they wanted a huge crowd of counter-protestors there, hoping for more casualties than one fat lady who didn't even die or ever exist in the first place

Attached: challenge-accepted-webm.webm (1.53 MB, 1280x720)

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

takes the bait
newfag. lurk moar.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

niggle me this batman, what counts for 13 but also for half?

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

I also used to live there.

Henry Young
Henry Young

they just released the helicopter footage. BUT GUESS WHAT??? it doesn't actually show anything useful, like the arrest, which they probably left out on purpose.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

*hoof prints*

Krampus has hooves, not feet.

Attached: family-jew.jpg (18 KB, 480x360)

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

one fat lady who didn't even die or ever exist in the first place

that's a new one

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

do you have visual evidence that fat bitch was struck by james fields?

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

This is serious business

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-10-16-at-10.07.31-AM.png (1.23 MB, 1154x886)

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

wtf

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

So he was asking for it ? Lol

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Someone give me a quick rundown

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

no but a court found him guilty which is more evidence than you have of your claim. when someone asks you for proof, asking THEM for proof back means you don't have proof.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

he willingly involved himself in a dangerous situation

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

Oh, you still think this is a joke.

Attached: 0b13gh.jpg (137 KB, 632x604)

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

first degree murder for hitting a landwhale with your car

ebin

Attached: bolis.png (350 KB, 1455x376)

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

she died of obesity.
imagine this kid suffers in prison until his last day...thinking about how he wasted his life on this land whale. a total diabetic fat pig leftist trash idiotic waste of breath had her fat useless life cut slightly short, before the diabetic bedsores got her. perhaps he will see this image when he reads news in prison. he sees this pig. he should just kill himself.

Attached: jerrold-Nadler.jpg (1.11 MB, 1080x1920)

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

wrong post faglord

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

The whole fucking planet is. Anyone remember this fucking tweet? THEYRE EVERYWHERE.

Attached: Screenshot-20190718-173944.png (155 KB, 720x1280)

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

ignoring the fact that fields was also a fat shit

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

Still open?

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

heather heyer existed and she had a really long police record. Everyone involved is someone with a criminal record.

Attached: marcus-martin.png (337 KB, 1071x738)

John Howard
John Howard

still believing his actions were deliberate
Fuck off you brainwashed slave

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

don't go out at night or you're willingly involving yourself in a dangerous situation

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

these people exist on paper, and they publish a few testimonials about people who supposedly knew her and then she's a [deceased] legend

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

he should just kill himself.

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

I didn't say I wasn't prepared to fight along side patriotic POC, but at this rate unless something happens there'll be no patriots left.

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

I'm not a jew so I'll be fine :^)

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

S to spit on Heather

John James
John James

Marcus Terrell Martin, 23, was charged with two counts of abduction by force and one count each of robbery and burglary.
Martin was described as an accomplice with David “L.J.” Pankey as the two entered the home wearing masks and carrying a firearm, according to court testimony. Two victims were bound with duct tape and ordered to turn over personal property.

everyone's favorite good boy Marcus Martin from cville

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

How do you not know how to not DUI, you fucking retard? That’s obvious to a 12-year-old.

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

A (((court))) found him guilty.
Welp, everyone go home now, we've been beaten.

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

guys, what's up with that honkler? clown world wasn't a meme at that point. is he a time traveler?

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

what kind of strawman are you trying to create here? there were ACTIVE RIOTS outside. why the fuck would you want to be driving around?

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

jesus christ what are you a 21 year old intern at the FBI?

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

your claim is that something happened ie a car hit a woman and killed her. there is no photographic or video evidence of the woman being hit by a car, hence it can't be proved. I assume you're atheist or agnostic - what is your response to people who ask you to prove god doesn't exist?

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

this one still shocks me to the core.. such an injustice...
i cry every time i think of james, one of us, being thrown in a cell and forgotten.

lets look at the alternative, how the court and judge really wanted james to react.

james accidentally turns onto a street full of protesters because someone moved the traffic cones
he is immediately surrounded by an armed and violent mob
they begin to attack his car, trying to break the windows and get to him
instead of reversing away to safety and miraculously only clipping a few people, he sits still and looks forward like a robot with no reaction
within seconds his drivers side window is broken
he is struck in the head with a blunt object and knocked out (hammer, brick, lead pipe, you name it, the protesters had it)
the car accelerates forward at full speed, crushing hundreds of protestors, only coming to a stop when its wheel wells are jammed with detached limbs
hundreds dead
thousands injured

james fields deserves a nobel peace prize for his actions in a high pressure situation, he saved so many peoples lives....

Attached: 6394785780.png (89 KB, 261x238)

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

just because it wasnt accidental doesnt make it more than vehicular manslaughter

and what is a hate crime anyways? a crime should be treated as a crime and not extra because of the beliefs held by the perpetrator. going after people for what’s in their heads is nothing less than a hallmark of authoritarianism.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

What is this? Did he geat a year for each pound of that landwhale that died from a heart attack

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

By that logic every rioter should've been charged with aggravated kidnapping.

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

asking for proof that something happened isn't the same as asking for proof that something didn't happen, you retard

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

Is June being walking-disease-sack-month even official?

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

Yes, my internship is really fucking boring.

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

the court agreed that she was hit by the car. that is proof enough for most people, obviously not Jow Forums because if something doesn't go their way its a false flag conspiracy. I asked if you had any proof that she wasn't hit by the car, and you just retorted with 'well wheres YOUR proof?'

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

you should hit up jack crawford over at behavioral sciences - I here he's all about tapping the young blood to find the hottest serial kil- oh never mind.

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

the court evidence was a joke. that trial would have been run better by middle school kids

Adrian White
Adrian White

419 years for scaring a fat fucking whale into cardiac arrest.

Attached: 1539486844722.gif (3.78 MB, 480x270)

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

there is a photo of her standing 30 feet away while james drives past.

her little stunt to pretend she was injured actually stopped the paramedics from attending to actual injured people.

the only justice in this whole situation was that the 'paramedics' chose her to get the shellfish venom.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

i think your point largely stands except for this - all the video and photographic evidence that exists out there, and no one has yet to show that she was hit by a car - I don't care about any other aspect of what happened, I just have yet to see any evidence that she was hit.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

419 years for being chased by a (((professor))) with an assault weapon while being a heretic.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Weren’t those guys actually Italian or some shit

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

pretended to be dead while people did CPR on you

no buddy that's not how it works.

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Attached: cianigger.jpg (266 KB, 802x854)

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

sure, there is no video evidence showing what happened. but what we DO know is that after he rammed the crowd, a girl was dead.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

judges are evil

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

imagine the rage flowing through james now as he sits in his cell.

that kind of rage is too powerful to just disappear...
i bet he die of a broken heart, and then he will literally come back as a ghost and haunt people.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

He bumped some landwhale and got sentenced for 6 million years.

Go look at similar cases without the muh racism part and see if the judgment is accurate.

It's pretty obvious he was made an example of.

Angel Long
Angel Long

The Charlottesville courthouse that his hearing took place in is located on the same exact street that the incident took place on. It's literally less than 500 feet away from where Heather Heyer died. And the city already renamed the street in her name before the trial took place. James Fields asked for a change of venue and was denied. I don't know how anyone could argue that he received a fair and impartial trial.

Attached: heather+heyer+way.png (614 KB, 690x414)

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

there is actually a ton of video and photographic evidence of what happened - the event was as well documented on a micro level as 9/11 was on a macro level. A fat girl died of a heart attack after something shocking happened, I don't disagree. But that's not the story. Doesn't matter now, but the idea she was hit by a car driving into a crowd is absurd.

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

he still chose to ram into a solid wall of people. i have zero sympathy for the autistic retard. He clearly was able to escape so its not like you can say his only option was to try and ram the crowd. and again, like i've said a number of times, he had the opportunity to stay the night at a friends but he decided against it.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

lurk mothafucka lurk

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

there is actually a ton of video and photographic evidence
EXCEPT of who was driving the car.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

So if a fire my gun at a range and then a boomer next to me has a heart attack then I should be charged?

“All we know is that someone died after he fired his gun.”

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

i meant video evidence of her being hit not of the event as a whole. I was in the threads the week of the incident dude dont worry i saw all the buillshit theorizing.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

QUICK RUNDOWN FAGGOTS

Attached: 1555956189458.jpg (8 KB, 284x177)

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

what a terrible strawman.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

go read the news once in awhile, you ignorant horses ass

David Young
David Young

Don't worry, won't be long until him and Saint Tarrant are free again.

Attached: All-Praise-Kek.jpg (82 KB, 700x803)

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

that's my point - there is no photographic or video evidence of her being hit by a car not because of a lack of that evidence, but because she wasn't actually hit by a car.

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

but at this rate unless something happens there'll be no patriots left.
scary fucking times eh?

exactly what about that post gives you the idea this guy is a glownigger? fucking morons

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

as someone who lost all 5 of their closest childhood friends to meth.

seeing james get more time than el chapo drives me FUCKING INSANE.

this is a spit in the face to every victim of drug related crime, and every family member of someone who died from drugs.

Attached: 78356835689.jpg (9 KB, 205x286)

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

For the record peace is always the best the option. We will win with comedy.

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

Traitors hang first Charlottesville.

Attached: lsjf1y.jpg (121 KB, 960x1280)

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

they trial didn't even show the wounds on her body. not even a photo of her on the ground. the evidence was just black and white screenshots of video stills . shit was a joke

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

It’s using your exact same logic, retard. Go back to LeReddit if you just call “strawman” everytime you decide not to realize why your logic is shit.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

you need some new friends you DING DONG

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

This family made a fortune destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands, and they walk freely every single day.

Attached: (((murder-of-millions))).png (1.11 MB, 837x1557)

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

no its not. Fields aggressively charged a crowd.
a proper comparison would be firing a warning shot at someone and having them die of shock, and even that is shaky at best.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Drug Lord gets life plus 30 years
Guy who drove a car into a rally gets life plus 419 years

Attached: 1563483815235.jpg (97 KB, 722x640)

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

you literally won't do anything. you're just riding the coat-tails of crazy retards.
go on post the fucking screencap like that's an argument.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

the US court system likes to stunt on things they get morally outraged at. They don't give a fuck about a lot of actual crime. A white guy murdering a black person gets more time than black on black, for instance. It's really pretty sad how fucking broken the system is. Any involvement with the courts is basically going to fuck you entirely.

it's ESPECIALLY bad if you do something to make the government look bad. Courts are a tool to make examples out of people.

Attached: 1562549118155.jpg (127 KB, 550x403)

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

nazis fuck off

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

yea

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

Which one is you?

Attached: Alpha-Jews.jpg (182 KB, 1200x800)

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

several states are suing them, they are going to get pounded into the ground.

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

You fuck off, drop the VPN flag shlomo

Attached: (((JIDF.jpg (522 KB, 1136x1806)

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

all of the subversive soviet kike communists fled the USSR and came to the USA, and thanks to the famous jewish nepotism, they all got in high level positions their cousins who were already here had waiting for them. these snakes work together for one purpose, to rule the fucking planet, and there's no fucking way they'd led a white man off the hook when they can sacrifice him as a warning to white men: "Stay passive, stay powerless as we rape your country, destroy your heritage, ruin your women and crater your currency and economy - we DARE you to group up against us, we'll frame you for shit you didn't even do, we'll use our Antifa minions to fuck with you evil NAZI scum and provoke your reaction, we have you by the balls"

you can thank capitalism to a large extent, these greasy heebs wouldn't have nearly as much power if it weren't for greedy whites selling out their own race for money. National Socialism is truly the only way forward. When things go to shit, Prison/Jungle rules go into effect. We are in that stage now.

Attached: 1551219372782.png (642 KB, 552x543)

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

if it was a nigger it'd be 5 years max. And it actually would've been intentional.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Or firing a warning shot at someone and someone 30 feet away dying of a heart attack, and people base my trial on this girl. They make it into a feel-good trial for the public and give me an unfair sentence.

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

Attached: Gentiles-deserve-death.png (432 KB, 831x469)

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

Spic posting this hard, you will never be an American faggot

Attached: 1553714715661.png (641 KB, 1314x752)

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

how fat are you?

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Attached: 1561591923101.jpg (403 KB, 1600x1175)

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Attached: 5rssBdO.jpg (66 KB, 548x487)

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

If there's demand there will always be supply. ALWAYS, no government can ever change that. It was 100% your friends fault

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

meanwhiles chapo guzman who is responsible for mass executions drug trades and gang warfare only gets life plus 30
life in prison is life in prison you fucking idiot

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

Since the Holocaust was completely fake, what did happen in WW2 when the hero Hitler attempted to free his fellow white man from Jewish world domination?

Attached: Illegal-to-question-goy.jpg (995 KB, 2257x2481)

William Howard
William Howard

headcanon

Magnificent term to describe my own dumbness, I was thinking about the smart jews judges that convicted this unlucky Jow Forumsster and I forgot about the dumb goyim that allowed those jews to rule over us in the first place.

Nice job, keep up the good work and if you ever realize the truth you can always nailgun yourself in the mullet.

Attached: 1562951497379.jpg (24 KB, 427x427)

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

I take it you haven't seen the video and you're talking out of your ass you dumb nigger. They surrounded his car and were vandalizing it. Defending life or property.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Attached: 1552946948239.jpg (65 KB, 759x567)

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

pol is satire
imagine being this much of a cuck

Attached: 1552629862373.jpg (281 KB, 1080x1246)

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

Attached: YOUR-TAX-DOLLARS.jpg (1.54 MB, 2096x2344)

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Attached: 1553991302909.jpg (137 KB, 602x1024)

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

Attached: 7qo4.gif (3.01 MB, 360x360)

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Attached: 1552862985763.jpg (91 KB, 640x852)

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

Can I get a McChicken and an Oreo mcflurry?

Logan Green
Logan Green

hello styx

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Attached: 1562460654506.jpg (104 KB, 640x482)

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

This. If you're a drug addict you are degenerate subhuman scum and belong in the grave.

Angel Long
Angel Long

Attached: baby-dick-suckers.jpg (307 KB, 1489x712)

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

Attached: 1544571888475.jpg (535 KB, 1386x1564)

James Smith
James Smith

419 years in prison
Jesus. They're really making examples here. It's NOT okay to be white.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

i think any drug addict is better off dead.

but drug dealers deserve to be in the ground next to my friends too.

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

You do realize that the drugs are pushed on white patients by trusted (((doctors))) and it's those (((doctors))) receive kickbacks from people like (((Sackler))) in the pharmaceutical industry. It's a system designed to murder goyim by the millions, and our so called government is spending time giving an innocent man a 400 year sentence while the correct avenue is cutting some lengths of rope and hanging these Kikes from the street lamps.

Attached: 1554590563149.png (625 KB, 1018x656)

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

Should've smashed her fat ass over the head with a bike lock instead. Then he could have walked away with 3 years probation.

Attached: dixon-screenshot-facebook-600x423.jpg (62 KB, 600x423)

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

i did 50 days in county prison you get way better things like tv in your cell and shit.

he will have whores visiting him and any drug he wants at any time he wants for the remainder of his life not to mention COs are buyable and escapes are completely possible under our current system of (((justice)))

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

CHECKED AND VERY APPROPRIATE QUESTION TO ASK

Attached: 1538204987267.jpg (210 KB, 1024x681)

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

Attached: 220681.jpg (498 KB, 1082x768)

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

friend, most of us don't like jews but you are in the wrong thread and have hijacked this one for reasons I still haven't put together.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

Na I don't think so

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

Communists arent people, user

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

The Kikes are murdering millions, once ALL people finally realize this, this hero in the Challenger will be free man.

Attached: 7h4p.png (140 KB, 480x444)

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

Kill yourself abdul

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Define define

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Attached: ccb5IZn.jpg (211 KB, 720x720)

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Give me two jalapeno burgers and I don't care if it's not on the menu anymore.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Remove the meme flag Kike, better get your pampers on, the hour is getting late.

Attached: Israeli-Defense-Force.jpg (190 KB, 831x749)

David Turner
David Turner

Attached: 1553369625070.jpg (65 KB, 640x960)

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

Kikes love communism. They also love capitalism. I wonder what political ideology they fear and why?

Attached: 1553369649436.jpg (82 KB, 574x720)

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

even if this guy is bullshitting, the footage of antifa with AR15s at charlottesville is the SINGLE MOST terrifying thing i have ever seen.

it is very possible we will be forced to kill to defend our lives in the future.
if antifa ever doxxed us all and then got the greenlight to attack, i will take no chances when defending my family.

Attached: 456846.jpg (74 KB, 950x750)

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Dude this isn't some third world country. You can't bribe the warden of a federal prison. Chapo is going to be doing time just like everyone else. 23 hours a day in a cell, no whores/visitors, no drugs, just complete isolation.

Carson Long
Carson Long

Unironically wishing a right wing terrorism would happen so you can fight alongside "based MAGA niggers" to defend the USA

newsflash, the USA died when the dollar stopped being backed by Gold, and many decades later and a fast growing brown demographic we can see that there is nothing to be patriotic about in the Jewnited States of Weimerica, I learned that when Trump turned out to be a kike puppet because he's blackmailed, he's a great salesman but a shitty savior of the white race. Mark my words faggot, they will pull the rug out and collapse the economy just in time for the election to teach the GOYIM not to vote for a white man, just like they did in 2007 to George W Bush, collapse the economy and watch the white man take all the blame for their kike antics. it's too fucking obvious

Attached: 1546254419566.png (307 KB, 1060x934)

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

max 50 years in luxury hotel dubbed as prison for running global slavery with underage white girls for 40 years
Hey goyim, you need to embrace your racial/cultural/nature destruction, else 4000 years in prison, longer than Jewish history.

Attached: Jeffrey-Epstein.jpg (379 KB, 1330x721)

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

they destroyed the lives of tens of millions, let's not minimize what those evil pharma kikes have done to the white race, they specifically targeted white areas, low income, probably because poor white people were making crime states confusing by being well behaved compared to feral niggers who even had wealth and inordinate government supplementary programs

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

You can't bribe the warden of a federal prison.
You are a fucking retard. The warden is irrelevant. I suppose the US Army generals couldnt be bribed to guard poppy fields in afghanistan on that assumption as well you stupid faggot? Or tell US infantry to stand down as Afghani MPs play bachi bazi at a neighboring installation while they rape young boys?

You are either a fucking shill or ignorant as fuck. Sarah Backus let muslim terrorists walk free and they had DEAD CHILDREN on their compound - but i suppose i am just dreaming that as well right?

Fucking idiot

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

newsflash, the USA died when the dollar stopped being backed by Gold,
preaching to the quire. i am a libertarian constitutionalist.

the demographics are fucked. that being said demographically jews are more predisposed to subverting host nations than POCs are to being spergs. not every POC is an enemy.

was seth rich an enemy even though he was a jew? how about aaron swartz? george carlin?

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

A friend did six months in a Swedish prison - said it wasn't bad, but there is still something to waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go the fridge if you're hungry. Little things, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in American lockup of any level of security.

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

meanwhile in australia.

Attached: 1112.jpg (139 KB, 1240x1224)

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

Killing your own mother should be punishment enough, unless you are on meth.

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

depends on what you mean by an enemy - george carlin and lenny bruce were by my count the two most subversive comics of the 20th century. Doesn't mean they weren't funny, obv, but they were subversive, specifically regarding language.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

but there is still something to waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go the fridge if you're hungry.
Shot callers like El Chapo get all of the little things and a LOT more. People like us?

We become just as evil as them to survive inside - otherwise your anus is going to get stretched.

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

if you were a black guy serving life with el chapo, wouldn't you want to brutally rape and kill him just for keks/street cred?

i would do it in a heartbeat if i was left alone with this manlet and none of his henchmen.
the screws would walk in and find me anally fucking his corpse while wearing his detached face like a mask.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

interdimensional honkpilled harbinger of doom

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Unlucky

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

I didnt say anything about Bruce. Domt know.his work. Tell me right now that this isnt 100% correct

youtu.be/acLW1vFO-2Q

and I will know you arent a patriot. Carlin was anti vax anti establishment and tons more. If you think this board is composed of neocon shills you will be largely disappointed. The true fucking anons like me? Our allegiance is with one man - Julian Assange.

Attached: 1515990865554.png (259 KB, 500x250)

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

anyone who even thinks of fucking with chapo where he is at will end up dead including the staff who run the fucking prison. you vastly underestimate these peoples reach

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

calm down chief - not sure if serious or joking. if serious, keep me in the screencap. if not joking, read 'how to talk dirty and influence people' by lenny bruce, then realize that carlin's entire premise was undermining the american way of life - like it, don't like it, whatever.

John 11:11 - Like a thief in the night he comes to steal and to kill; I have come so they may have life, and have it more abundantly.

The first part, that's comedians like Carlin and Bruce and if you don't know that, keep ranting.

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

419 was his area code. Fuckin courts using psychological torture. We need a war.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

i wouldn't do it unless i was on death row anyway.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

Nothing on here is serious

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Speak for yourself coward.

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

i dont get it, if youre going to do that, you know youre going to jail for life, might as well actually do some real damage, not just a car, but more lol.
not suggesting anything, but he only killed one landwhale, so thats like not even a real person, just a feeder ape.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

We need a war.
It is inevitable but we need to prepare and spread awareness of what's happening. The Satanic kike pedophiles are not going to give up their positions of overlords without a fight

Attached: h-o-n-o-r-a-r-y.jpg (74 KB, 555x468)

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

go to prison -- forever -- for the cause
Jow Forums copes so hard they say you arent even real

He's real, and ZOG is going to want to do the same to all of us. Coping wont save you

Attached: tiger-closeup.jpg (45 KB, 500x494)

Mason White
Mason White

Bullshit. Chapo gets raped with police batons (literally) by random prison guards. Trump himself probably has taken a personal trip to Colorado just to slap him around for trying to put a million dollar hit on him.. Rumor is, 24 hour isolation has already turned him into a raving, weeping, screaming, shit smearing, unkempt, hobo-like, lunatic.

David Parker
David Parker

Was he an agent or just a patsy?

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

mfw someone gets arrested for murder

wtf bros.... justice system is flawed... jews did 9/11...

Parker Long
Parker Long

well he did join the military. They SAY he failed out, but who knows.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

this.

if america wanted chapo dead they will just put poison his prison food.
how will his gang respond?, killing the prison chef? lol.

chapo is powerless in america, and was only powerful in his native shithole because obama allowed it.

but i hope more than anything that a 19 year old nigger beats him to death with a stainless steel sink or something.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

well he did join the military
Agent confirmed

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

El Chapo got less time.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

/thread

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

It’s a little harsh but her death was a heart attack. I really think he should have gotten manslaughter at the most 15 years max.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

So you’re telling me that the shake machine is down, again?! Why don’t you cunts fix the damn machine, fuckin hell

Attached: 43ABA5EF-2802-4D86-9EA8-796085E69E40.jpg (11 KB, 308x164)

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

No, it was an obvious false flag. You couldn't get a better "alt right" guy out of central casting. They can fake trials too. A few high profile fake trials are Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, and OJ Simpson. It turns out when you control the media, you can pretty much do whatever you want and people will believe it.

Attached: Glowinthedark.jpg (79 KB, 843x800)

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

?

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

Why is this fat woman not wearing pants?

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

o

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

rapists get less time
murderers get less time
drug lords get less time

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

why the fuck is your ice cream machine broken every night faggot. I know you dont want to clean it but im a paying customer

Attached: burger.jpg (211 KB, 600x800)

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

419 years for self defence
burger justice

James Morales
James Morales

can a burger tell my why these sentences are handed down
not the first time i've seen an inflated sentence
it's not like you can swap his consciousness and keep him tortured for the full 419 year period

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

I knew it was satire bitch.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

We're not dealing with people that are being irrational. We're dealing with bolsheviks that want to destroy every bit of culture the west has.

They do not want to argue, reason, debate or bargain for their goals. They are in full blown total war mode but since the bullets aren't flying yet they're using the institutions to establish their goals. Once every non communist figures out that our infrastructure isn't on our side everything will become much more clear

Attached: communist-revolution.png (1.43 MB, 756x1200)

David Kelly
David Kelly

11:11
they do not win

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

ignorance is bliss

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

KEK, those fuckwits running up behind the car with sticks, did they forget about reverse? how dumb are these cunts?

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

Oh aussie you have no idea how many people are begging for the boogaloo to happen. We know it will be shitty but its unavoidable. We should all be uniting against the jews and their schemes but we're too far gone for that

Attached: chip-chip-chip.jpg (87 KB, 719x720)

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

THIS

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

How many years is epstine getting?
49?

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

i have to check those because theyre so damn good.

people just voted hitler into power for no reason

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

usually multiple reasons
In a case like this I'd say its symbolic, it sends the message you will die in court if you do what Fields was accused of.
Its also easy forcing plea bargains when you're looking at either 10 years or whatever on a plea or 100+ years.
Occasionally, like in cases of some real sick fucks, it helps assuage public mind that a person who could do such things to merit a sentence is off the streets.

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

mutt sperg kills one annoying land beast in a panicked frenzy
gets multiple life sentences
El chapo, a Mexican crime lord responsible for the kidnapping, rape, and murder of thousands
gets life plus 30 years
Big think

Attached: 1559379279578.png (22 KB, 662x478)

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

maybe some people are too stupid to be on the loose

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

remember the charlottesville event where like 8 people showed up to whine and like 2000 chased them off? I don't think the idiot right has the numbers they think they do

Austin King
Austin King

bump

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

hope he likes cock

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

If he didn't want to get sentenced 419 years of BBC, then he really shouldn't have run over that crowd in broad daylight

he was being chased by antifa waaaahghhgh
Not a very good excuse. Anybody who has been in a fight or any sort of immediate, life threatening danger knows that circumstances like these trigger these super powers that give you more lucidity and adrenaline called fight or flight responses. He was well aware of what he was doing.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

just worked it out did you bro?

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

he was a rightwing man child.
he better learn to control his temper in prison or somebody might kill him

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

he's going to run into a lot of diversity in prison.
hell be sucking cocks of all colors

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Who?

James Kelly
James Kelly

I'd be so mad they didn't make it 420 at least for the meme.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

419 years
El Chapo gets lifetime + 30+

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

419 years in prison because some fatass got a heart attack
wew

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

cancuck fantasy
burn out loser country lol

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

he looked like a hero to you tho right?

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

It's called turning into a third world shit hole. Miscarriage of justice is the norm in places like Mexico.

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

if i was james i would make a real problem for the system if they were just going to take my life like that.
i would kill and eat/rape other prisoners daily.

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

no one will care what happens to him.
maybe his mother

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

everybody is obese, good job burgers!

Attached: fatcunts.png (849 KB, 763x423)

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

what the fuck kinda bob lazar area 51 metal is that stretcher made out of to support her colossal ass?

Attached: 3567235678.jpg (26 KB, 621x545)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit