Jow Forums constantly chants "wooden doors" as the ultimate evidence that the Holocaust never happened

>Jow Forums constantly chants "wooden doors" as the ultimate evidence that the Holocaust never happened
>Go to auschwitz
>don't even see any wooden doors, just pic related
wtf did you guys lie or something?

Attached: doorcasting.jpg (247x450, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ht.lu.se/media/utbildning/dokument/kurser/SASH65/20171/The_Problem_of_the_Gas_Chambers.pdf
theweek.co.uk/world-news/35581/how-america-inspired-third-reich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everybody lies kojak, and I hope those metal doors are real sturdy!

You can watch the David Cole video. He does a tour of Auschwitz and the wooden door is right there.

you mean the one installed after the war?

Yeah but when I was there the wooden door just led to a big steel door. Here's what I mean.

Attached: 45878.jpg (375x504, 69K)

>pol cherrypicks data and images for propaganda

>gets all surprised when he realizes it

good, look into other Jow Forums propaganda images and you’d see how much these autistic lie to you

>you mean the one installed after the war?

Do you have any proof of a air tight door there before?

Hm, different room and door from the one they speak of. All the wooden door memes stem from a photo of one of the supposed gas chambers that had a wooden door with a big empty window pane in the top front of it. Is that room actually one of the gas chambers or are you gaslighting us? We suffer from echos just like facebook, unless you witnessed the origins of certain processed bits of information important details get lost.

They said that was the gas chamber, and it had a giant steel door in front of it. The wooden one just led to the steel one from what I saw.

here's one

Attached: swim.jpg (880x810, 108K)

>reddit spacing
Just kys

>All the wooden door memes stem from a photo of one of the supposed gas chambers that had a wooden door with a big empty window pane in the top front of it

No. The wooden doore does not come from a single macro image. Watch the David Cole video of him touring Auschwitz.

This is the door to one of the gas chambers I saw

Attached: PTMAJ080.jpg (512x768, 50K)

Figures. We get a fair amount of bullshit from both actual retards and people who appear to be looking to make us latch onto fake info for entertainment or politics.
I honestly welcome debunking on either side of things. I would rather get to the truth of the matter. Wooden doors are odd considering they were using the rooms for delousing, which required far greater than lethal concentrations of zyklon to kill the insects compared to humans.
In any case, the most damning things the poke holes in the holocaust are not something like doors or burn rates (which were another thing people sperged and fought over. Too ambigious and tenuous to make a good argument over)

you have any saying otherwise?

TYPHUS KILLED MORE JEWS THAN HITLER DID BECAUSE JEWS REFUSED TO BATHE

WE STILL USE ZYKLON TODAY TO DE LOUSE PRISONERS YOU LICE INFECTED CHILD RAPING FAGGOTS

What is more damning is the letter reprimanding one of the camps for allowing prisoners to die, the horrible mismanagement of justice that was the numenburg trials (no idea if I remembered the name right) and the photographs of the poor jews happily playing in the pool at one of the camps.

Oh how I want to find those photographs again. The most juicy and damning information shared on this board gets buried and forgotten fast. Retarded things get latched onto, but the most interesting things don't stay up long. Its a pattern I noticed a while back.

I don't get why the germans never said it was a typhus epidemic if that were the case?

And I'm addressing the issue of the supposed wooden doors. Why are you trying to change the topic?

They addressed this to on the tour. They said the "swimming poor" was a water reservoir for firefighting that camp guards converted into their own private pool.

"Zyklon B problem" even google doesn't hide this. It's the second result

ht.lu.se/media/utbildning/dokument/kurser/SASH65/20171/The_Problem_of_the_Gas_Chambers.pdf

id love to see the backside of that door, I bet the latch mechanism is exposed and there are handles and a locking mechanism on the opposite side (side of the gas chamber) as its even showed installed in this picture, because its just a bomb shelter door.

brainlet here. do the other camps have/had water reseviors? seems kinda weird to have a fire prevention plan when you trying to burn as many people as quickly as you can.

Why did the delousing chambers have Prussian Blue all over the walls but the "gas chambers" don't have any chemical trace of gas in the walls?

You don't understand how the trials went. They beat and tortured the nazi's they had captured until they signed pre written confessions saying exactly what the prosecutors wanted. That is their main body of evidence. One prisoner said they would have signed ANY piece of paper put in front of them when questioned on it. The trial sickened more than a few who witnessed it, including a supreme court justice from our government, and multiple prominent figures expressed regret afterwards.
I also believe certain legal rights were also explicitly taken away for the trial, like habeus corpus and the like.
The Germans never got to defend themselves.

I don't think they didn't have female guards at the camps user. There were females in bathing suits with males in these photographs. All healthy looking while guards stood in the background.

The Nazis learned about Zyklon B from the US treatment of Mexicans

theweek.co.uk/world-news/35581/how-america-inspired-third-reich

Attached: 070531mexico.jpg (710x399, 67K)

They did write about typhus.

And...you're not arguing in good faith. You are refusing to consider any evidence contrary to your lie. You have a picture of one single door. It's not an argument, you're just doing shitty propaganda.

No, they are asking a question about a shitty piece of evidence that got heavily memed after seeing something that disproved it.

again, how would you even lock this door from the outside, its clearly a common ww2 bunker door. google "ww2 bomb shelter doors" and you will see dozens of pictures of nearly identical doors, with two outer handles and all the latch and locking mechanisms on the interior side.

Also they somehow got a TAPE recording of Himmler during a top secret meeting despite the enigma machine level of OPsec employed by nazis. Overall the narrative lacks holistic cohesion. Not to say the Nazis weren't persecuting and expelling Jews. There's no indication of an intended genocide or six million actually dying. The typus and camp starvations with the original red Cross numbers is probably closest to the truth. Also there's known fabricated evidence via photos from the Jews side, and they really shouldn't be lying if they were the victims.

Wooden door maturbating machine rapes Nazis

The part the Jews never want to address is how they marched so willingly into these gas chambers.

That's why Jews don't believe in God anymore. Because God didn't save them.

OH yes, I forgot about that. The sheer amount of ludicrous lies that were OFFICIALLY debunked at the trial. The soap, the skin lampshades, the electrocution machine, the masterbation machine, the inflations, the rollercoaster of death. That these people who told such bullshit lies to gain sympathy (and in some cases said yes it didn't happen, but it doesnt matter because it was "real in my mind!") would be considered credible for ANYTHING is utter bullshit.

the soviets literally reconstructed the shower rooms lmao

What gas chambers

They really said it was a water reservoir, btw? That is special. Did they spin you the yarn about playing soccer with jew child heads? That was also debunked at the trial, btw.

Wooden doors
*chants it*

>as the ultimate evidence that the Holocaust never happened
>ultimate evidence
>never happened

How many times do we need to tell you fucks that that metal door leads to a small air raid shelter

>guard’s private swimming pool
>in the same area as the prisoners
big think