Asians evolved from blacks

I just found out about the negritos of malaysia, and found out they are genetically similar to other typical asians like han chinese.

I'll post the chart next

Attached: 4157547464_eb6860a6d3_b[1].jpg (1024x1024, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/srep29890#f3
youtube.com/watch?v=zFohbr7ALeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jeg it out

Attached: populations1.png (975x1250, 90K)

They got bleached somehow but yeah every Asian country has some kind of black aboriginal somewhere in the jungle, even the Chinese had them before eradication.

Attached: 5.jpg (474x518, 43K)

Attached: 16022778402_f645786c03_b.jpg (683x1024, 338K)

Attached: 14378357315_9eb1e3a89f_b.jpg (1024x768, 287K)

Being a sun burnt asian is not black you nigger

I always point out how asians have this exact orangutan looking lower face

Attached: Bateq-woman-with-her-baby-in-a-sling.jpg (440x640, 104K)

Supposedly everyone evolved from blacks.

Which begs the question - why didn't blacks evolve?

Attached: das rite.jpg (780x465, 64K)

I guess that one's on the edge but when you learn and understand what OP is saying it'll become more obvious to you where they get the dark skin from. You also see African customs in random places they should be, among people who aren't black at all(outside of the darker than asian octaves). Also the curly hair.

Attached: 5502872452_09736de598_b.jpg (683x1024, 190K)

no not really. blacks didnt exist when people left the middle east to europe and asia. there are more people in europe with african dna than asia

black people have flat hair follicles. thats not seen in any other ethnic group. any group that would evolve from black people would probably have the trait. blacks interbred with whites in itally thats a known fact thats in mob movies that was proven using modern dna testing. they would talk at length about how the niggers invaded southern itally then after a while they killed them but the gene pool was contaminated. its in history fucking books that itally was invaded by africans

but in general nobody evolved from black people they didnt exist when homos spread across the planet. blacks are not the first humans. those dont exist any more. they evolved into other groups. divergent evolution . look it up

We aren't taught about true black history. It's a fairly ancient globalist agenda.

I don't believe we evolved from blacks though, but maybe.

Attached: 15836173870_43bd6cc6d7_b.jpg (683x1024, 403K)

This implies Greeks are niggers you dumbass

The world is a really big place.

Attached: 405388_2938018860168_592989003_n.jpg (600x388, 53K)

how?

Attached: 14398512893_b9d1aa816d_b.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

Attached: 3886633.jpg (295x373, 69K)

Attached: Two Wahai men from Seram, Maluku, Indonesia..jpg (700x608, 77K)

why do you keep posting pictures of british people

Dumbass confirmed.

I give you a 3/10 I chuckled

Attached: 3886622_f1024.jpg (1024x651, 141K)

jej

Attached: mfw kill me.jpg (235x215, 7K)

Contrast between bug man and jungle asian

I won't lie, I'm pretty dumb. However those names in purple are all non-blacks.

Attached: 14378395285_6872e7c0b9_b.jpg (1024x768, 382K)

no frontal lobes don't fit this.. get fucked. this is the worse bullshit yet. where the fuck did pol goes, its all fucking retards and kikes shilling.

This picture is not really related, they've pretty much abandoned the supposed black roots.

Attached: Native Torajan girls.jpg (3888x2592, 3.11M)

can you explain it for us

Attached: 591fbd031f9f275b9cb164efd9cdb93b--black-asian-the-philippines.jpg (335x500, 36K)

I believe this was a sea pygmy and his genetics look incredibly confused.

Attached: Moken.jpg (1281x964, 752K)

Are you chinese or what?

Spend ten racks on a new chain
My bitch love do cocaine, ooh
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name

I just found out, Op is a mutt

Niggers are not human, it’s settled science.

Attached: 9ACC761C-BBF7-464B-A56C-47304598D5E3.jpg (403x403, 41K)

This is how evolution works. Black skin was better in hunter-gatherer times as a protection against UV light (albinos in Africa tended to die of skin cancer before their 30th birthday prior to modern medicine), but when we switched to eating crops northern peoples needed to absorb that uv to produce vitamin D that was now missing from diets, while UV protection wasn't as important in northern climes. As such, lighter skin was heavily selected for in both Europe and Asia.

Melanesians got left in places where there wasn't sustained agriculture.

No, why?

Attached: Moluccan woman Indonesia.jpg (337x499, 86K)

How long did it take for that to come about?

Attached: Moluccan people (eastern Indonesia).jpg (500x334, 66K)

Wrong, Asians came from further North, yellow river basin and thentrecked to the South and intermixed with Negrito populations, that's why Jungle Asians are more brown. There are stillsome pockets of them left that didn't intermix North Sentinel being one of the most famous, but also in the Fillipines, and the Malay peninsula.

How did they get bleached? Did the British do that?

Heres teh source
nature.com/articles/srep29890#f3
>The supertree topology was, in general, dominated by the genetic/genomic data.

I figured an asian would be most interested in this

Africans as in Northern Africans, yes there are some dark Maghrebi and there were some nigger Africans that were among them but it was mostly just North African Berbers.

Can you post some photographs?

Apparently by northern Chinese, although I'm pretty sure this is a northern Chinese. Siberian Chinamen aren't really pale either.

Attached: chinafrican.jpg (288x346, 25K)

I'm apparently a we wuz kangz poster despite knowing about all of the races without bias. I just want to share what I've learned and post interesting pictures.

Attached: Ming_Chengzu.jpg (1387x2063, 981K)

All Berbers descend from black north Africans. They've all got those genece in them. And I couldn't understand what that user was saying, it had me confused.

Attached: 16336164581_96648c1bb9_b.jpg (683x1025, 254K)

You're posting those photos retard. The Indonsian Archipelago before it sank partly beneaththe waves was the home of the negrito. They couldn't compete with the bugmen, they weren't some ancient civilizations, all negritos are hunter gatherer with minimal farming. So they were conquered by the bugmen.

You're clearly retarded, North Africans are their own racial group way closer to Arabs and Caucasians than to niggers despite their proximity to niggers across the desert and being seperated by a sea from whites.

Caucasian-like features evolve in Northern climates by default.

China had a pale-skinned population originally and then got ivaded by the next wave of hominids from South Asia.
Then a few thousand years later they are becoming pale again due to naturally evolving.
Their skin is only yellow now because of their diet consisting of mostly rice.

Anyway if civilization were to end today and we all got stona he again then the descendants of Negroes in Chicago would become paler with every generation till they at least look like American native tribes.

Hmm so pure black is Andamen, pure bug is something like Korean(?), and mixed is Negrito looking? I guess that makes sense.

I'm not retarded, I'm talking about their distant ancestors who were great artists. We know what the original people looked like and they weren't like the modern mutts that have been a product of over 3,000 years of mixing.

Attached: 765209f62e44d9be784ac176f2678b59.jpg (474x474, 36K)

>Caucasian-like features evolve in Northern climates by default.
That's actually not true, you see such features in sub-Saharan Africa(even thousands of years ago), in South America, and in Oceana.
>China had a pale-skinned population originally and then got ivaded by the next wave of hominids from South Asia.
Can you go into detail?

Attached: 9f67d23ba45b431c088b4f763b51496e.jpg (445x606, 28K)

so are you telling me niggers are subhuman?

We all evolved from niggers

>true black history

Lie. Niggers don’t have much of a history to tell becaus etheyre savages

>56%

>it’s a fairly ancient globalist agenda

No it’s bullshit that niggers make up to feel better about their lack of history

glow harder

OP is a retard. East Asians have neanderthal DNA and niggers have none. Whites and East Asians split from a common ancestor.

Attached: 1533514829478.jpg (1024x512, 85K)

There were multiple "human-like" apes alive on Earth at one point. It's not a far stretch that many modern "humans" today are just able to breed because convergent evolution created similar genetics.

>nature.com/articles/srep29890#f3
No retard, Negrito is a sort of black like pygmee. one of the earliest migrations from Africa that settled in that region. South East Asians are the Union of Northern Asians migrating South conquering and then fucking said negritos, giving rise to brown asians. That's whythe further South you go In South East Asia you get browner Asians and even some negritos populations left over. By the time North Asians got to that region it was already an archipelago, thus limiting the rate at which they could treck South. That's why Papua New Guinea has so many negito people, it was too far and isolated to get many North asians. And also the reason why Sentinel is almost pure Negito like stock. It's the same everywhere, relative isolted places maintain their genetic make up better, that's why Basque people and Sardinian have the highest concentration of Pre indo european dna and the same story with other isolated places.

Dude, Siberians are rather pale, esp. Yakuts or Buryats. Darker than us, but still.

Evolved from? Or mixed?

Attached: Schwarzer3.jpg (299x450, 20K)

The Indonesians came back to slaughter them in east timor, nothing happened to their country afterwards no genocide consequence. Last time i was in bali there was literal niggers that claim they are Indonesian. If indonesia was run by white people they would have be classed as aboriginals and protected. Just goes to show asians do it better by killing off 90% of the indigenous people. Another example is Japan and the ainus, they were all killed off and ran to Hokkaido were they were forced to marry and breed with japanese or die.

>yeah every Asian country has some kind of black aboriginal somewhere in the jungle

Pic related is an Aboriginal in japan. Does he look like a nigger?

Attached: header-ainu.jpg (2500x1201, 885K)

Moot should have deleted thus extremly stupid board before he left
>Whites and East Asians split from a common ancestor.
Wow how did you know that

Attached: Chinese Dragon New Year.gif (480x270, 3.19M)

look at those asian titties

Attached: head-shoulders-portrait-chinese-man-260nw-116493688.jpg (173x280, 16K)

>Asians evolved from blacks
Nope. Asians and Europeans have neanderthal admixture, as much as 3% and it's stronger in the west. Some south east Asians, I believe for example Polynesians have Denisovan admixture. Blacks have neither, zero, zilch but do have so called ghost DNA that is not identified yet. It all points to even more archaic hominid, they really are closer to apes then the rest of us.
Doubtful as older modern human fossils have been found outside Africa than in it.

Attached: Schwarzer2.jpg (450x450, 25K)

>Whites and East Asians split from a common ancestor.
>Wow how did you know that
Because when early hominids spread from the middle east into eurasia they split into white ancestors and asian ancestors. This is common scientific knowledge.

Attached: 1551169817075.jpg (512x512, 13K)

I like the way Yakuts look, the Buryats just come off as Russian. Yakuts seem to me like what the "original" Chinese would have looked like.

I have a fucking ton of pictures of Ainus and there are many that look black. Ther closest relatives are the Andaman Islanders, so pygmies darker than night.

Attached: awa.jpg (288x374, 30K)

I was being sarcastic autismo, prepare you anus for the red suposoroty, all humans share a common ancestor

Neanderthals and Denisovians had to have evolved from something else also. That's why there's a possibility that modern human phenotypes are lingering remains from the ancient apes.

Where is your proof that they were blacks, no where, shure they could have a slightly other hue to their skin as there Always has been some contact with some Europeans, Levantines and Blacks causing them to slightly change their skin tone (same as with Italians), and be more varied as I said in another post that groups were way more isolated. But where is your proof that they we're full on niggers in the ancient past let alone during the 700-1100 years when they settled/pillaged in Southern Europe. Genetic data and linguistics shows that's clearly not true.

Not just that but neanderthal DNA was critical in the development of the prefrontal cortex, this is why niggers never developed complex languages or abstract thinking, it was simply muh dick and muh dirt hut, they didn't even have words to say "climb up the tree and collect coconut" it was simply "up".

Negritos are cousins of the Sentinal Islanders. They aren't the same people(as you can see using your eyes).
>Papua New Guinea
Those guys aren't minimen at all either, they're full sized.

Like I said, Negritos are the product, they just didn't get full jungle asian'd and still look like they came out of Africa.

Attached: andamanese.jpg (416x640, 81K)

Nah. Blacks are have the DNA of an unknown Hominid. Literally not human. Same for Abbos.

Attached: 1538454301423.jpg (900x536, 121K)

Hmmm

Attached: 5a56c4ea746f5.image.jpg (1200x984, 68K)

Attached: 1546326473116.jpg (680x324, 222K)

Yes this is exactly as the bible says, they are the sons of ham

The ancient art all around the Med. Don't confuse "black" with "SSA", they aren't the same thing in this context.

Attached: download.jpg (985x1280, 151K)

>Blacks are have the DNA of an unknown Hominid.
From several different hominids*
>Literally not human. Same for Abbos.
not how it works, you have archaic admixture too

These Bali babes are cute. They have smiles and cheeks like West Africans but small round faces and squinty eyes.

Attached: Bali.jpg (986x653, 252K)

Brown asians aren't niggers. They've got australoid dna. Retards.

That's actually not true, you see such features in sub-Saharan Africa(even thousands of years ago), in South America, and in Oceana.

And what kind of climate exists in that kind of places? And no niggers didn't migrate to South America, it were Altaic people that live in the region East of the Urals and from Kamchatka area as they have the closest genetic match. Also you have the relativly more fair skinned Indians living in the Northern part. And yes white features are an effct of cold climates, noses for example, due to cold weather the nasal canal becomes thinner so air can be warmed up more due to membranes in the nose. Also limbs and the torso become thicker and shorter to limit heat loss less skin area per volume helps with that. So you're wrong on all fronts. The reason why Siberians are more brown despite being from Northern regions is because where they live you have perma frost, dark skin helps you from all the reflected light, if you'd ever been skiing you'd know you tanlike a motherfucker from snow.
>I have a fucking ton of pictures of Ainus and there are many that look black. Ther closest relatives are the Andaman Islanders, so pygmies darker than night.
No they're not Asians are more related to Turkic people, not everything that's slightly dark in Asia is related to Negrito's.

You can even see from your pca graph that east asians are as distant from caucasians as africans

I've definitely seen some Island mongrels with australoid+bugman DNA but I highly doubt the lot of them have it.

Attached: Moluccan people.jpg (300x435, 35K)

Nope

Attached: 1532015220564.png (1180x1150, 74K)

Show me then, how black they we're from their art, go ahead do it and post the selectivly chosen Egyptian art. That portays them red, and niggers clearly in black. Let metell you a secret,even the palest pasty white fromIreland can get quite a tan if he stays in the sun all day like people in ancient times did.Let alone an already olive teinted North African/Levantine Egyptian that basks in the sun the whole time. People in ancient times spend way more time outside than present day people.

>related to Negrito's.
They are though, and clearly australoid. Not all of them of course, or we wouldn't be having this conversation.
youtube.com/watch?v=zFohbr7ALeQ

Picture is related to the above reply you made. I'm not going to put any effort into discussing that other topic with you though, you won't change your mind no matter what I say.

Attached: happukonno.jpg (600x866, 126K)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 354576.jpg (400x500, 35K)

I don't want to derail. Let's talk about the orient.

Attached: 535091874_6388fd61e8_o.jpg (600x800, 481K)

>1994
Might as well post early 1900s

They're a mix.

Attached: 1563157609138.gif (400x461, 95K)

Yes your picture shows that, that picture could have easily swapped which way Asians branch they just chose to do it that way becouse it makes more geographic sense, as it groups them better. It clealry shows whites and North Asians branching of from the same ancestor.

not an argument

Is this an Ainu?

Yes.

Attached: l.png (281x408, 80K)

The idea that all Ainu look the same is ridiculous. Abos would love this mama.

Attached: ainu lady.jpg (503x640, 86K)

He could pass as an octoroon.

It's a woman. That's how you know they're abo-like, the women look like damn trolls.

Attached: 1563461114873.jpg (640x290, 68K)

Wait I'm retarded, I see what you mean now.. This one too looks like an American black.

Attached: China_Japan_Ainu.jpg (286x491, 21K)

wrong, in fact, its Black Man whos descended from Chinese Man, because his people have our features

I AM WINNA! HA-HA-HA!
I AM WINNA! HA-HA-HA!
I AM WINNA! HA-HA-HA!

Attached: 1511830326110.jpg (271x400, 33K)

There's a difference between southeast asians/polynesians and Chinese, same as Italians and danes

How wise.

Attached: Ainu people hold an 'Ashiricheppunomi' ceremony to welcome new salmon season at Toyohiraga (2048x1365, 1.34M)