Jesus loves you

Jesus loves you

Attached: sacred_heart_of_jesus.jpg (800x1166, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8Mf-1A6YtE
youtube.com/watch?v=07AWWJiyAU8
youtube.com/watch?v=03KXFMyru8E
youtube.com/watch?v=RRKgV6Li6mI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_pagans_in_the_late_Roman_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Love doesn't stop white genocide, so I could care less.

This I know

because republicans told me so

It is not meet to take the children's bread and to cast it to dogs, goy.

Attached: 1562337081267.png (500x523, 363K)

this sounds very gay.

does he love the children he gives cancer?

God pls expose the pedos even more. Amen.

GTFO catholic

jesus wasn’t real.. kikes were

Who's that pale white guy with neatly combed hair?

Is that supposed to be Jesus... a Middle Eastern man who lived in a desert and worked with his hands for a living?

It is true. Jesus loves, but only in a gay way.

you should read the rest of that chapter, kike

>The oldest known icon of Christ Pantocrator

If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. -John 15:18-19

Attached: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (1100x2127, 396K)

I love you too jesus, no homo

It is not meet to take the children's bread and cast it to DOGS. Bitch.

Looks more like a Middle Eastern man there. His skin would still be darker than that, he lived in the fucking desert.

I mean, Middle Eastern people painted him.

faggot

Attached: Religion10.png (976x976, 536K)

Attached: 1557810887267.jpg (480x480, 56K)

He loves 5 year old boys more and that’s creepy

read the good book of Job, brother

i kinda feel like shit due to balding and will likely have to live 50 more years if i dont get into an accident

That pic is a copy of an original painting made under the instruction of a Polish nun who had many visions of Jesus and the messages He told her are now part of the Catholic Church liturgy. Divine Mercy Sunday is celebrated the first Sunday after Easter every year now.

Attached: Divine Mercy.jpg (300x539, 96K)

Attached: romans10.9.jpg (453x453, 48K)

Feeling's mutual.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8Mf-1A6YtE

Christian spam

>personal story so believe me

Jesus was a dark brown arab man, probably fucked goats too like the rest of arabs

I know! that makes me question his sense of judgement?

I tried to follow Jesus, but my life sucked despite my faith. So I decided to forsake my belief, and now I just try to enjoy the only existence I’m guaranteed, which is this one.

>personal story so believe me
Funny, because the Church actually banned the Divine Mercy message for decades until the Vatican could verify the apparitions.

Where in the bible did it say jesus had a lazy eye?

You don't know what "Arab" means do you?

The world is either a battlefield or a slaughterhouse. In other words if you are not doing something that matters you are waiting to drop dead.

Find something to dedicate your life towards. I will pray that it is Jesus Christ, savior of humanity, who you choose to serve

>I tried to follow Jesus, but my life sucked despite my faith
Where did you get the impression that your life would get better? No where in the bible does it say this, in fact, if anything, it says the exact opposite, your life will get harder after turning to Christ

also
>enjoying life
>not loving and giving everything you have to Christ
your life is nothing compared to what it could be if you truly turned to Christ

Attached: WHAT SAY THOU.png (326x244, 162K)

same.
when you get diagnosed with something that you will NEVER get better from it kind of throws the "all powerful benevolent God" right out the window.

Jesus was gay him and Paul were lovers.

Attached: gay jesus....jpg (1024x371, 118K)

Don't you realize God knows none of this matters?
There is no race or culture from earth on Heaven, only God's culture.
Why should God care about your skin color when he knows (if you're saved) you will lose all of your identity in Heaven?
Repent for your sins, user. We are in the end times. Your soul is at stake, stop focusing your energy on the flesh. Start focusing on the spirit.

if there is a God he is callous at best and a malicious asshole at worst.

I invite you to open your heart to the wisdom of Bishop Robert Barron, a man of greater intellect than me, to understand suffering through a Catholic lens

youtube.com/watch?v=07AWWJiyAU8

Repent, you disgusting slime

I love Jesus too. :3

what makes you believe this?

here a old painting of jesus and paul.

Attached: Paul-and-Jesus.jpg (333x452, 67K)

see
God loves you

Why would I want to follow Christ if it will make my life harder? This is the only life I’m guaranteed to have. Literally nobody on earth knows what happens after death.

inb4 pedo or heretic comment. Bishop Barron is based and his book helped me get back to the faith after a decade of atheism.

Attached: 1556251134173.jpg (732x619, 72K)

How long must we suffer under this tyranny?

We are living in the Devil's playground. All the fake Christians surrounding us speak lies. I'd say less than 1% are actual Christians.

And all the same, what if we are wrong?

What if our faith is misplaced, is an excuse for our passivity, and will lead to the destruction of our people?

Paul really loved Jesus.

Attached: paul...jpg (320x247, 32K)

Because you are a sinner deserving of damnation. The only way into Heaven is devote yourself to the Lord Jesus Christ and take up your cross and follow him.
There's not much time left, repent, user.

Is that the Walking Dead comic? Looks like it from the artwork.

Jesus was already dead and in Heaven when Paul converted though. I mean I know this is a troll but still.

Just take a look at the world user.
If God is all powerful and benevolent, wanting to destroy evil, he would, and there would be no evil.
Therefore God is either not all powerful but benevolent, making him just a higher intelligence than us, but no deity, or he is all powerful but not benevolent and maybe even malevolent, creating things to amuse him with their suffering. Or he's neither all powerful OR benevolent, in which case, again, he's just a higher intelligence like an alien, and not truly God.

A benevolent, omnipotent God is an impossibility
>muh free will
tell me what free will does a 5 year old commit such a great sin before any age of accountability that he deserves cancer?
Not to mention
>punishing the descendants of the original man for all of eternity, for something they did not even do.
before you say "suffering and death are caused by sin"
What the fuck do you think would have happened to Adam if he'd not drank water or ate. God didn't radically change our physiology to suddenly need to eat and drink only after original sin, if it's all real, we were designed with these needs or we would die anyway.

Read revelations.

Attached: 17c.png (680x337, 125K)

what a gay thing to say

You either have faith in Christ, or you do not.

If you have faith, be not afraid, for He is risen!

However... if you do believe the lies of the evil one, and that this world is the only world, and that all the martyrs of Christianity were fools, then it is inevitable that we forsake our spiritual nature and devolve into animals destined for endless war, misery, and grief.

Let there be peace on Earth; let love reign supreme

Attached: St_ Michael .png (607x450, 403K)

>If God is all powerful and benevolent, wanting to destroy evil, he would, and there would be no evil.
But he did, he gave us a paradise, a perfect garden, WE chose to walk away from him, disobey him, betray, and yet through all of this he still loves us and wants us to come to him, he gave us the choice
>what great sin does a 5 year old commit that is deserving of cancer
Nothing, but you assume you have complete right and ownership of yourself or people around you, but the reality is, god does, not you, if he chooses to take his child back with him, you have no reason to say he was wrong
>punishing the descendants
He doesn't need to, you sin everyday, you choose everyday to disobey god, everyday you think you know better and are better than him, and yet he still loves and wants you with him
i cant give you a complete rundown on some major issues still debated in the church today, but I can give you a quick introduction list if you would like

also this

What wasn't depicted might shock you.

Attached: jesus the semen eater.png (1544x132, 17K)

Revelations does not explain any of it.
The whole religion is a crock of shit. Original sin is designed to make you feel perpetually guilty and relying on the church, and spilling your secrets to them and giving them money and power. The church established the divine right of kings, just telling you that God has ordained THIS fucking faggot to have control over your life and you just have to accept it because it's his divine plan. The church also allowed you to do INDULGENCES where a MAN in the church can forgive you for sins.

How much of the fucking kool aid do you have to drink to not see how the entire thing was conjured up to control you?

>take his child back
through absolute fucking agony and torture? Yeah fuck that "God".

It was the Catholic Church that built Western civilization after the fall of Rome, brother.

The Church is charitable body to make holy the laity

Man is sinful, God is good

Attached: how_the_catholic_church_built_western_civilization_001__87299.1497972870.1280.1280__12250.1501190631 (853x1280, 1.62M)

>Protestantism already solved this
More has to do with a misinterpretation of the text and Jesus's message to Paul about the church

>agony and torture
small price to pay for eternal paradise, but i couldn't tell you why God chose cancer for this 5 year old you are talking about, nor would I try to begin to guess

There's a video series on that book too by the author.

youtube.com/watch?v=03KXFMyru8E

also, none of you shits answers this question. If sin is the root cause of death, why were we designed to kill in order to survive. We have to kill to eat, and if we don't eat, we die, if we don't drink water, we die, and eating the forbidden fruit means that even before original sin, Adam had to eat.

and what would happen to him if he hadn't? If it was before original sin and sin is the cause of death, then he wouldn't die even without eating, so why was he designed to need to eat?
If you believe it all, and that God is omnipotent and omniscient, he already knew that Adam would sin, and provided him the means to fail readily, giving him the ability and need to eat, and telling him he can't eat this fruit, knowing he was already going to do it, he set the whole thing up for him to fail just so he could punish him. That is one supreme asshole. That is not love. You don't hand a child a loaded gun and say "here, play with this" and then act surprised when he accidentally shoots himself or someone else.

>It was the Catholic Church that built Western civilization after the fall of Rome
They wouldn't have had to do that if they hadn't destroyed it.

Attached: 2599-Burning-of-the-Books.jpg (1600x980, 933K)

The Church seeks not to control you, but to help you fully realize the spiritual nature bestowed upon you by the grace of God. Do not believe the lies told to you by the Synagogue of Satan.

The venerable Fulton Sheen is a champion of the character that Christ calls us to embody. A wise man will listen to his words.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRKgV6Li6mI

Then why he punish a decent human like me? I never wanted to hurt anyone. Just help. And all I have now is disabux and PTSD. This is a godless world. Even if he exists he washed his hands of this planet a long time ago. His greatest failure. Fuck this faggot earth and fuck christcucks. You’ve backed either a fool or a coward.

Letting love reign supreme wont stop us from being genocided.

If it did all the people WE genocided would still be alive.

>le old Christians burned the Library of Alexandria and other such myths

pleeeaaase

you're delusional. Catholicism destroyed Rome and put us in about a 800 year decline while the Islamic world fluorished until the HUMANISTIC renaissance came along, invented the printing press, and it turns out, Roman alphabet works better in the printing press than the Arabic calligraphy, so they produced more books, which led to Europe rising from the ashes and the decline of the Islamic Golden Age.

I don't think you understand what the story of Adam and Eve was about
As for the question of free will, this is still heavily debated in the church, check predestination and Calvinism

>This is a godless world
Yes it is, the world is in direct opposition to God, and we choose everyday to walk towards the world

>the church seeks not to control you
get a load of this guy.
The Catholic church was ALWAYS about control and power. It was a fabrication by the Roman Empire to establish an "official" Christianity to accomodate the rise of the new religion they couldn't put down by force, so they made a state friendly version of the religion that allowed them to stay in power.

can I get a quick rundown on the book of Job?

I believe God is shown in the existence of creation itself. God created all that was, is, and ever will be.

God is the Universe. God is the Multiverse. God is, "I AM."

Why God would create a universe bereft with suffering? Likely for His amusement. That's the brutal truth.

Truth is not what others tell you, nor the doctrines of MEN. Truth is the laws of physics and nature. In TRUTH there must always be balance. The Universe was created with that in mind.

When Catholics take up the sword, they are the best. Ever. Historically, it's not even close.

Have faith, and open your heart to the divine love of Jesus Christ: Priest, Prophet, and King

Attached: Sala_di_costantino,_visione_della_croce_03.jpg (850x1098, 247K)

I have to go user, I understand your fears and reservations, i think every real Christian has had these same exact thoughts you are having, and thanks to this there is a plethora of information on every question you asked

I love you user, and so does God

>myths

Attached: Theophilus destroyed Temple of Serapis.png (459x1004, 626K)

The video I linked was 24 minutes, brother.

Open your heart to Jesus, and peace be with you.

Is that an Eastern Orthodox emperor I see there?I think the name was a dead give away but I don't know.

They say the baby Jesus was as smooth as silk and had the most perky ARSEHOLE in all of Jerusalem.

Wouldn't mind pushing a few marbles up his infant arsehole.

I've been a Christian mate. I've studied Theology for years. I'm THE user who started the mass of Christposting here. Of course I can't prove it, nor will you believe me, but I know it.

This doesn't change the fact that sitting around, believing God will come to save us from our fate will achieve ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL.

God favors the bold.

Matthew 10:34
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

When are you going to do your duty, take your head out the fucking sand, lift up your sword, and become bold?

Attached: strength of men.jpg (1065x528, 57K)

This I know

>trying to make catholic and orthodox distinctions in 391
The Christian lies. The Christian subverts. The Christian destroys.

Attached: 1521740914004.jpg (400x335, 32K)

I actually probably understand the allegory more than you do, if you take the bible literally. I don't, and to me the story is about mankind migrating out of Africa, and becoming sentient. These kinds of stories were passed by word of mouth, and just like the telephone game, the words and story change from teller to teller.
As far back as these people can remember and their parents and grandparents told them, THEIR forefathers came from a lush verdant "garden", IE subsaharan Africa, and lived like beasts, naked, unaware of themselves and their place in the world around them, just surviving according to their nature. But the forbidden fruit of knowledge was gaining awareness of those things, becoming sapient, making tools, discovering how to control fire, and migrating north, out of lush jungles, into inhospitable desert.
Mythologizing past history is common in many religions. Odin and Thor were kings of men who migrated from the Caucasus mountains up to Scandinavia, they were later mythologized and became deities to their descendants.
If we were to have a nuclear war that wiped out electronic records and entered a dark age, in hundreds, maybe thousands of years from now, stories about George Washington chopping down the cherry tree will be Mythologized and he may be deified as well. Only thing not mythologizing some of these figures now is written records saying what they actually did and establishing human qualities to them like where they were born and when they died.

Job, a faithful servant of our Lord, had his family, estate, and health taken from him by God. Neither he, nor his friends could make sense of such undeserved cruelty. Job called out to God, asking why he of all people should deserve such punishment.

God did indeed respond to Job, taking Job on a tour of the cosmos, of everything that is seen and unseen, and asking Job what role he played in the creation of anything, which was of course nonexistent.

This was to point out that Job, and all human beings for that matter, know nothing and cannot infer the nature of God based on solitary human experience.

See for a brief expert explanation put into the context of Christianity as a whole

Attached: Leviathan.jpg (2288x2890, 2.42M)

>trying to make catholic and orthodox distinctions in 391

>The persecution of pagans in the late Roman Empire began late during the reign of Constantine the Great, when he ordered the pillaging and the tearing down of some temples.[which?][1][2][3] The first anti-pagan laws by the Christian state started with Constantine's son Constantius II,[4][5] who was an opponent of paganism; he ordered the closing of all pagan temples, forbade pagan sacrifices under pain of death,[2] and removed the traditional Altar of Victory from the Senate.[6] Under his reign ordinary Christians began to vandalise pagan temples, tombs and monuments.[7][8][9][10] This persecution had proceeded after a period of persecution of Christians in the Empire.

kek, the Pope didn't even have land sovereignty until Pepin the Short

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_pagans_in_the_late_Roman_Empire

Attached: 7e20b5d57b4c7e9832bb8c43857fdd3242c71d6091dc969f5c498c0c6419fc9a.jpg (750x710, 94K)

He continues to lie. Interesting. The popes took an active part in making sure the antiquity died.

The destruction of the classical world wasn't because some random secular leaders or wacky heretical sects. It was pushed by all the greatest Church "saints" such as Shenoute, St Basil, Cyril, Benedict of Nursia, Chryostom, Augustine and Ambrose etc etc

Attached: Saint Apollonia.png (550x808, 712K)

I love you too Jesus

It's more "God doesn't exist the way he is described because the universe is not consistent with that model of deity"
I think God could exist, I just think he's an asshole.

My brother, we agree that we are currently living through a silent war. But it is not mere tribal warfare between varying ethnicities. It is a war being waged on all Christians of from all paths of life in all places and on Christ Himself.

Our enemies are Communists, Fascists, Pedophiles, and worshipers of Satan.

Attached: Infiltration.jpg (1106x1707, 155K)

Either you hedge your bets that this will end in Armageddon, meaning we're powerless and should accept our fate, or you're a man of action.

Which are you?

I provided a source and if you don't agree with Wiki then check their sources. What you got, a list of Saints i'm supposed to know their biographers and quotes? Oh, and how about you explain to me how the Pantheon is still standing if Christians went about destroying "antiquity"

>b-b-b-but they converted it to a church :((
Not an explanation why they didn't tear down and built a more traditional looking church.

Yeah you provided a source that agreed with me that Christians destroyed the classical world. That was a bit weird. But t-thanks.
>how about you explain to me how the Pantheon
>t-there is this one temple in the one place left that we turned into a church so that proves there was no destruction
god you fucking Christians are literally the worst people on the planet. Your lies and subversions knows no bounds.

Attached: 1552769780568.png (1681x2802, 246K)

Imagine being an atheist swede in a country of atheists while also being the most cucked country in europe and not seeing the irony

Attached: 1484480864403.jpg (859x868, 193K)

Do not mistake dutiful prayer, and total devotion to Christ in all things for inaction.

When St. Dismas, the first Saint, saw Jesus dying before his very eyes, he still had faith that Jesus was Lord, asking not to remain in the mortal world, but to be saved and to be remembered when Jesus comes into His Heavenly Kingdom.

That day, on the day we call Good Friday, he was with Jesus in paradise.

Have faith, and know that Jesus loves you

Attached: St Dismas.jpg (236x392, 25K)

>imagine thinking Christianity is a good thing when his country is by far the most Christian nation in all of the west and eastern Europe yet his country looks like this
But then again if one remains a Christian after knowing what it did to Europe then they're probably not very bright to begin with.

Attached: 1520693830980.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

AWAKE JESUS CHRIST

A light in front of me appears
I am at the door of fear
Gone is the day and so is the time
The light goes off before I cry

AWAKE JESUS CHRIST

I know, but I'm not worth His love.

Attached: 1524950868702.png (424x426, 18K)

>a dead jew/roman rapebaby can love you