Mommy is in my town for a meet and greet. What would Jow Forums ask her?

Mommy is in my town for a meet and greet. What would Jow Forums ask her?

Attached: vEQ-8yXX.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/YdCQ0pYQ4rcS/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you aware that the deep state will never let you further your anti-war agenda

Show bobs

Ask her to make us chicken nuggies

ask her out for coffee and show tits

Ask what kind of surfboard wax she uses.

ask if she has a thing for faithful portugues bvll

Ask her how many dicks she had to blow to get to her rank in the military

i would like to know when is mommy milkie time

Attached: qnaENJT.png (380x496, 132K)

my mind is drawing a blank except for new hi-res pics of thicc mummy pants

Do you support african american trans american reproductive rights?
Are you still in favor of giving free healthcare to people who cross our border illegally?
Does Epstein have pictures of you when you were a little girl?

Do 5th generation holocaust survivors deserve reparations and how will you disperse the funds?

ask her why she voted yes on HR 1044, and why she isnt sticking up for HR 1946 (her own fucking bill) and loudly pointing out the criminal and deliberate flaws of HR 2722. also maybe ask her how she plans to float the dollar after we stop being an oil company with a military.

How come Yang will give us $1000 but you won't?
How many times have you partied with Epstein?
Did Anthony Weiner ever send you dick pics or are you too old already?

we want tendies not nuggies, more milk peas mommy.

She has to know they're going to Ron Paul her ass. There's no way she's going to EVER get elected because the powers that be won't allow it.

Have you ever touched yourself while lurking in a Tulsi Mommy thread late at night?

she aint polling good. Yang even has a better chance with a terrible debate performance. he has polled as high as 5 percent recently.

1 2 3, pee pee poo poo pee pee. No u?

Also, stop inadvertently supporting Jihadists. It's the war on terror, not the war on just al-quaeda

ask if you can touch her nipaplees

Dumb
Show vagen Tulsi

Was the holocaust white genocide
Will you choose Marianne Williamson as your VP?

Attached: marianne_love.png (345x379, 275K)

Ask about Thule

anyone else - as a choice
is polling higher than all but the top 6

Attached: 1563550866357.jpg (750x450, 89K)

Based indigo candidate

Ask her if she will investigate Jeffrey Epstein's intelligence ties and investigate the blackmail of elected officials to control policy.

Ask her if a (((foreign power))) has been found to have been involved in an act of war against her country by blackmailing the government, will she take action against them.

Attached: 449.gif (607x609, 821K)

I'll vote for Tulsi if she promises to spend her entire presidency letting white men fuck her in the ass 6 days a week (she'll need one day each week to rest and repair her butthole) and doing literally nothing else beyond eating, sleeping, and grooming. Any white man is free to put his name into a lottery to see who gets access to Tulsi's ass. I say we give each randomly chosen individual a maximum of 15 minutes to finish. STD tests are mandatory prior to the engagement, men who test clean for disease are free to raw dog Tulsi and creampie her anus.

To what do you attribute your support from the Jow Forums incel community? Do you think they're drawn to your military service? To your membership in various atlanticist neoliberal associations? Do you think it's because of your brown skill, carbuncular complexion, and strong female swagger?

she's not even hot tho

Ask her which Democrat party sex cult she has been indoctrinated into. This makes policy questions unnecessary because the cult leader's objectives are predetermined.

How well can she suck my cock while I vote for TRUMP

Attached: 1562689704784.png (555x562, 614K)

Joe Rogan already asked her this question.

What is her involvement in the council on foreign relations

Is she still in love with Israel as she was just a short while ago?

Attached: E6C61E21-C268-4553-B4D8-7BA889840ECD.jpg (680x659, 90K)

Attached: 1563551573353.jpg (600x778, 109K)

why the crater face?

God I want to fuck the dumbass out of her

Help Tulsi Catch the 2020 Wave:
bitchute.com/video/YdCQ0pYQ4rcS/

Ask her if she knows about the Jews.

Can you please chant the Hare Krishna Mahamantra for two hours, please? I know you did it every day growing up...