Gang Stalking

Any of you guys ever get targeted with this program?

I think it is a CIA program tapping into local police patrol logs through fusion centers in search of targets. It is modeled on FBI COINTELPRO and Stasi Zersetzung and leverages corrupt cops.

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-112337_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net
youtu.be/62s3FinAoC0
activistpost.com/2019/07/palantirs-software-for-fusion-centers-exposed-in-california-foia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

My uncle has been for the last 30 years or so. Crazy shit.

Stop being such a schizo and take your pills, no one is following a worthless person like yourself.

Get your uncle psychological help man gang stalking isn't real (unless your uncle is a VERY high ranking business man or politician

Yes. I'm tired of this so fuck you all.

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net

9 parts schizophrenia to 1 part actual CIA harassment. If you've leaked important government secrets then seek asylum in Cuba, if not get psychological help.

Attached: 1559734880548.jpg (1024x773, 65K)

He was tied in with a bunch of politicians in the 80s. He supplied a lot of drugs to a lot of politicians and oil executives. Im talking in the millions of dollars worth.

Community policing is a direct path to being a targeted individual.

I get stalked by celebrities

this
the spooks gang stocked vincent foster's widow and the man walking his dog in the park that day who witnessed the suspected murderers. for years. the wife eventually changed her story but the dog walking witness has never changed his story.

Like which ones?

It is used to test military crap on human subjects, kikes. Just like they do in that bigger island Jeffrey Epstein has, but the subjects aren't incarcerated.

You reply the exact same shit every thread, you shouldn't exist you fucking demented neanderthals.

>Being this delusional
Shut up monkey.

Exactly. There is so much evidence supporting this stuff.

These are psychological weapons.

Imagine being so self absorbed you believe in this kinda shit
I mean if this really happened, why not turn the tables and just start talking to your gang stalkers like you know them, making small talk about the weather, being all "hey didn't I see you at the movie theater last week? See anything good?"
You're literally a beta cuck if you think this is happening and you dont try to have fun with it.

Also if you are a witness, victim or investigating the Kosher Nostra. Both Epstein and Weinstein were caught doing this, but in fact it is common practice among kikes and their golems.

east Germany was doing it to every citizen without computers...America is just continuing that tradition.

While it's possible to be stalked, it likely only happens to very important political people. If you are a regular person this is definitely not happening to you and again as people will point out, these groups are full of people who suffer from delusions. There are whole communities of schizophrenics who confirm each other's paranoid delusions about these things and it's a very sad sight. Just YouTube gangstalking and search by newest upload. If you think you are gangstalked just please take a moment and relax and consider talking to someone close to you that you trust. If you don't trust anyone then try and think about how you might be confused or making assumptions about things. Eliminate the assumptions and try and relax. Take your medications if you are prescribed them, they will help you. We all love you and want you to be the best that you can! Indulging in delusions is no good!

It's called paranoid delusions. Stop doing meth

I can't say names, but they were state and federal from Arkansas and Oklahoma.

Can you please explain more of what you mean? I'm not familiar with the term "gang stalking"

Coordinated following and harassment both on foot in the street and electronically.

Its easy to retaliate. They cant do anything if you have really identified the source.

If some non-pozzed spook is reading this, take a look at my records in every possible institution (FBI, medical records, Homeland security OPRP, CIA, NSA, employment and education history...). You will find so much crazy stuff and "cohencidences" there it will scare you (if you aren't retarded).
So fuck you, kikes. You are cringe.

It can be done openly or covertly depending on the amount of pressure they want to apply.

By the government posing as randos? Does not happen to me but I've seen it happen. Friends adding a few hundred over the course of a few months. Usually Poos.

Correct. And they can cause you financial damage through on the job defamation using their contacts in InfraGard.

They can weaponize elements of society by spreading false information.

I've watched it happen. Totally destroyed my uncles life.

If true that might be actual gangstalking. It is a real technique that governments have been known to use. But any gangstalking community on the Internet is just paranoid schizophrenics.

He has no social media and very little online presence. He lives off grid in the mountains. I do most of his online shopping for things he needs and deliver to several different p.o. boxes for him. He has not had a traffic ticket or been in a court room in 30 years, no matter what the situation has been it has always been dismissed before he ever had to appear. He ones had a judge tell him that a case against him was dismissed at the request of the DOJ.

The Feds can tap into local proceedings and see what is happening to you. They send messages to local cops to back off.

Real victims rarely have a significant online presence, see:
It isn't worth it. I just post here to try to get the kikes gassed, but it is a false hope I use to keep going. I know most people are sold out mouthbreathers who shouldn't exist.

I have a recorded conversation he had with the county sheriff that is exactly what the sheriff told him. Its crazy af desu.

Watch this Vice documentary, retards, and read the comments. It's a real thing.
youtu.be/62s3FinAoC0

Yes, now they have DHS Fusion Centers where they can intervene with the local and state LEOs.

The problem for the Feds is that if you get incarcerated outside of their control then you can be subjected to legal discovery and all sorts of shit can come out in the process.

Metokur tried to cover up gangstalking too and other MSM news. You can tell who is a prostitute for the jews and who isn't by figuring out who openly admits it exists and who tries to discredit it.

Yes, his hit piece pissed me off. He is a horrible person.

There was a NY times hit peice about it too.

www.researchorganizedgangstalking.wordpress.com is a good website for learning mor3.

> DHS Fusion Centers
No, it's just you being skitzo, goy:

activistpost.com/2019/07/palantirs-software-for-fusion-centers-exposed-in-california-foia.html

Its good to know where this domestic terrorism is coming from.

Did you have to flee to Brazil to escape?

He's been trying to get in trouble to get into a court of record for exactly this reason for about the last 5 years with no success because everything keeps getting dismissed.

You think our government has money for this shit? They can't organize their way out of a fucking box you schizo

You mean Brazil or the US? The US has money for boondogles galore.

>all these attempts to derail the conversation and paint the most active writer with a dismissing label
really hastens the haystack if i don't say so meself