How are you preparing for the New Civil War?

The New Civil War is happening. You need to:
- Train DAILY. You unhealthy fatties and alcoholic cigarette smokers will die first.
- Store food and water. When it goes hot you'll need the energy fo protect your white family from the nigger garbage goul hordes.
- Buy gold. Nothing will ensure your safety more than having a few gold bars buried in the forest.
- And of course guns guns guns guns ammo.
How many of these are you doing now Jow Forums?

Attached: sexy-gun-girl.jpg (612x612, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vbox7.com/play:828604cf7a
bitchute.com/video/2bxxTgsK0nrI/
bitchute.com/video/c20pyPAD52fQ/
bitchute.com/video/wt1paJ3CEwP1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're in a city you're a lost cause no matter how well you prepare. You might last an additional week but after that you're just another faceless member of the starving hordes.

There’s no telling when it could start.
Will you be ready?

Attached: 3A3B65B4-A0F6-423B-A9CE-91FF99D4D4C3.gif (375x310, 1.86M)

no one is going to buy your garbage and dog food you sell on amazon

>cigarette smokers will die first

Someone should have told the majority of soldiers fighting in WW1 that smoking makes you literally incapable of using weapons. I agree with your other points but don't be a straight-edge faggot. When your society is burning down around you I'm not sure it's going to be a huge deal to have the occasional vice.

Just because you posted this I'm going to go buy a pack of cowboy killers and smoke them next to my 3k round stack of 5.56.

lol, you'll all just disappear without a fight and you know it.

Attached: Party_divisions_and_control_of_the_house_and_senate.pdf.jpg (1462x2698, 837K)

And WW2.

Maybe if you keep posting this in every thread it'll come true. Or maybe you'll die of AIDs, Shlomo.

That outfit might distract soldiers

gold will be useful when people don't have anti biotics, i know a bar of gold can cure my infection.

I'm in amazing shape and I eat broccoli. I have guns, ammo, and my gold is stored in the back yard. I hate niggers so I'm ready with a shotgun at all times. I have a year of stored food.

Attached: guns.jpg (250x202, 10K)

Only if I can have her as my sex slave.

I bought the same outfit the girl in your pic is wearing just in case I need to whore out, I'm ready

>muh civil war

you guys are so delusional

Thinking of all the women I'll rape and cucks I'll bayonet.

>I'm in amazing shape and I eat broccoli
H-how much brocolli do you eat?

I only fuck white girls who can reload while I'm porking them in the clam pocket.

Fuck you muslim Canada

Yes comrad, lul them into a false sense of security...

>and I eat broccoli

Attached: jones.jpg (350x400, 25K)

I am transitioning so that I can operate in lingerie like her.

you have a real bayonet?

Attached: titty-gun.jpg (471x471, 27K)

cool larp newfag

If you aren't eating at least pic related daily, you're riddled with tumors and plastic residue from your poptarts and sun chips.

Attached: broccoli.jpg (237x213, 11K)

>is a faggot

The eternal Canadian, everyone. People would have you believe that Swedes or Australians are the worst, but Canadians are most definitely the second most grievous enemy of Jow Forums, only being surpassed in absolute degenerate retardation by Jews.

Noble cause user

Do you have any idea how much boipucci a case of ready to eat pudding can get you one month into SHTF? protip: it's a lot. a lot.

Attached: Preps.jpg (600x800, 125K)

>thinking they will be a war and we won't happily secede if Doublespeak Donny wins again
You faggots can just have your precious south and go back to being openly racist with the kikes keeping you all poor and stupid while we share the wealth in the north. We could divide it exactly how the original war was and I'd be happy never dealing with the sub-70 average IQ south USA.

The Canadian had absorbed so much Jew propaganda and lies he thinks it's actually OK, even manly, to be weak and worship invaders.

Attached: uncle-chad.jpg (500x500, 17K)

Cope. Cig smokers are the bitchiest and most pathetic addicts to be around when they haven't had their precious nicotine. If society collapses you'll run out of cigs eventually.

would

Literally nothing is happening

That said, I'm mostly ready, but I'm tired of this whole "it's happening" shit. Nothing is happening.

>thinking they will be a war and we won't happily secede if Doublespeak Donny wins again
You faggots can just have your precious south and go back to being openly racist with the kikes keeping you all poor and stupid while we share the wealth in the north. We could divide it exactly how the original war was and I'd be happy never dealing with the sub-70 average IQ south USA.

TIME TO REACH PEAK BLOATMAX ALPHA MALE BODY TIME

Attached: 1555799865503 (1).jpg (680x680, 93K)

It takes me about 30 seconds to get ready to kill.

I've only got 14 days worth of food and water because I honestly don't want to survive if it takes more than two weeks for the dust to clear, and I assume I will be able to barter labor for supplies.

W-where do you get so much brocolli?
H-how do you cook it?

how much canned spotted dick sponge do you eat

Attached: spotted-dick-sponge-in-a-can.png (622x466, 319K)

>better buy that gold before SHTF

Ok Mr. Goldstein. I dont see how it will protect me better having more guns and ammo, but the nose knows.

Most Canadians are somewhat based when it come to guns.

Most surviving leftist drivel comes from leftist Britain and their unironically subhuman working class.

Attached: Old School British Police.jpg (650x434, 98K)

by getting fit
vbox7.com/play:828604cf7a

Cope? I'm just going to keep smoking and stockpiling ammunition.

How do you reconcile that with literally every soldier in history being a smoker?

Perhaps it is necessary to survive the hell we'll go through.

Attached: anime78.jpg (906x1200, 120K)

When the US falls to civil war it will have widespread economic repercussions which will result in a lot of countries collapsing, as such I have prepared with;
>double brick home with rendered roof (fire proof)
>1 years worth of long life food with 20 year shelf life for 2 people (plus 80kg of basmati rice)
>40l of methylated spirits (cooking)
>80l of petrol (so I can get my lever action .270, .22 and bullets from the gun safe outside of town and possibly leave)
>80l of water with a couple pen filters and a big one with spare filters (I will drink this last the second largest river in Australia runs through my town)
>respirator and ski goggles in case of gas
>two kilos of silver coins, Australian, US and Canadian minted, one US minted gold coin
>I was a nurse for 6 years and have a full medical kit, can stitch and set a broken bone, have heaps of stolen drugs like fentanyl, morphine, xanax, lyrica, miritzapine, fosfomycin, amoxicillin, levofloxacin, (blister packs aren't tracked in Aus so you can steal them from the hospital, literally 350 of each, 700 or so xanax bars).
>kukri which was used in ww2 by a Gurkha my grandfather saved
>50lb recurve bow with a spare string, string wax and 50 razor sharp broad heads
>many, many frozen seeds
I will team up with my friend, we have already decided that while I am growing more food and protecting the home, he will go out and hunt people with the .270 lever, bringing back their loot. Barely anyone has a gun here.

Attached: 1521598894448.gif (500x500, 935K)

What should I do if I'm in a city and don't have the option of leaving right now?

>can fix a broken bone
user.... you know that's not going to be your main problem... right?
>respirator and ski goggles in case of gas
This has to be bait.

Attached: curious.jpg (720x546, 151K)

>how much canned spotted dick sponge do you eat
T-that actually looks pretty g-good. W-what is it?

Get a gun, I'm sure there's a few niggers around.

>run out of nicotine

Tobacco is a plant. You can grow it.

Buy maps to identify weak points in the infrastructure around your area.

These things should be everyone's main targets in the opening stages of the war.

Attached: transformer.jpg (707x600, 46K)

Anyone think marijuana would be a trade item, like alcohol?

I'm about to start researching how to grow (both autoflowering as well as male/female for possible seed distribution), and dunno how many people would want to trade pot for other shit

I awnt to learn seeds because in a collapse, I wouldn't be able to find rooting solutions for easy cloning (unless clippings will root on their own if I submerge them, like other plants will?)

I live in a rural area. Got a stash of dry food, canned goods, water, basic medical supplies, ammo. I also have illicit substances hoarded away. I got Tobacco, booze, coffee, prescription meds of all kinds. I'd utilize that all for trade. I run a 5k five times a week. I eat healthy and keep sugars and carbs to a minimum. I train in the extreme heat and cold. Got a generator and a decent amount of weapons. I also work in a large privately owned restaurant with ample stores and an agreement with the owner a divvy on those supplies in exchange for protection, manpower in case of SHTF situation (along with a couple other brothers).

If you have any welding/forging experience you may want to make one of these in order to derail trains in your area. Starve the cities!

Attached: derailer.jpg (700x394, 308K)

I already have guns. There are tons of niggers around, and antifa. I live in Seattle

This is a Spark Gap transmitter. The first radio system that Humanity ever made. It is now illegal to use as it uses up too much of the spectrum, and has now found use as a radio jammer for a lot of agencies.
The more juice you give it and the higher elevation it is, the more area it can jam. No cell phones, walkie-talkies, wifi, CB, and most other radio signals will not work around this thing. Mute, isolate, divide, and destroy enemy commo.

Attached: spark gap transmitter blueprint.png (310x164, 3K)

>sub-70 average IQ south USA
Seems like you’re the racist here, yes?

Stocking up on ammo and non perishable foods, learning to grow food and play an instrument.

>buy gold, goyim!
>also tell me how many guns you own and what you want to do with them, don’t worry it’ll be our little secret :^)

What size resistor and capacitors are those?
and is L a loop? Been a while since I've had to read schematics

>has never heard of Kali Yuga
>has never heard of Armageddon
>has never heard of Ragnarok
There will be a battle to shatter the universe.

yea, i have 7 8 foot tall plants in my back yard right now. still have plenty from last years crop

6 cups with a 32oz jar of organically refrained honey /pot/

Every soldier in history? lol

Just because our heroes looked cool smoking doesn't mean we should willingly take up the unhealthy addiction ourselves.
Cigarettes are only necessary to survive once you're addicted to them.

Cuckservatives lost one civil war and 2 world wars I'm ready for a rematch any time faggots.

Mossad and the Jewhadis were pretty effective against the US military with (((IEDs))) and snipers.

All you need is a sign that reads "Will Barter, Have Food and Water." Then just kill and take things as they come to your house.

Attached: Canned-Herring-lead.jpg (640x465, 73K)

>Cigarettes are only necessary to survive
God there is so much stupid shit in this thread it sounds like I'm just gonna need a hunting knife to cut your throat and steal all your shit
>bury gold bars in the woods
>I eat broccoli
>play an instrument
You chucklefucks don't even sound like you have faced the brutality of a 40 hr work week let alone a post apocalyptic scenario.

Attached: 1563520517374.jpg (541x545, 49K)

M-mmm d-delicious!

you got that saved on your mo-sheen, the FB&l be come a knockin

They are full of useful oil - if you can catch it. Power generators and vehicles with the oil, so yeah they will be targets.

>Buy gold. Nothing will ensure your safety more than having a few gold bars buried in the forest.

This. Gold is King.

all you need is 2x 45 lb plates from a gym and few bags of cement. No welding needed.

I do 5 push-ups every day
I can't wait to fight for Israel

Source me on this bro and I will start eating lots of broccoli.

lol you're not understanding what I meant.
I said cigarettes are only necessary for survival "once you're addicted to them". Meaning, DON'T get addicted to them and you won't need them to survive.

Im unironically curious about it too lol. I loke broccoli, but im not sure eating a whole plate of it every day is in any way important

I have a pharmacy worth of antibiotics I will be fine.

It isn't bait I have ammonia and bomb making materials which is why I had to buy respirator and ski goggles I just tacked it on. I also have a massive fixed wing drone with an 8 hour flight time for aerial surveillance I should have added that.

Attached: 12315615915969.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Unironically this, but silver.

I eat a lot broccoli because its got estrogen lowering properties. A lot of guys into fitness and bodybuilding eat it for that reason. Plus the fiber in broccoli is really good for your digestion making shits a lot easier.

can you eat gold? Imagine holding the last sandwich on Earth and you walk up with all your gold and try to buy it.

Attached: fish_assholes.jpg (350x525, 26K)

>fatties, drinkers and smokers die first
Okay, so the left dies first?
>stock supplies
So the left on food stamps die first of starvation
>gold
Lol, boomer detected. Silver is a far better precious metal investment; but nothing will beat brass for making bullets.
>guns
Who do you think your talking to? Between us and Jow Forums we have more guns than every other board.

I get what your saying chief; but patronizing Jow Forums won't make you any friends.

Attached: 1559936652422.jpg (218x231, 11K)

>Starve the cities
>City folk have to fight and kill over food and basic necessities
>People die in the millions
>Still no food
>Organized crime lords take over huge swaths of the city
>We need food and we have millions of desperate weasels that survived along with the hardest, baddest people that survived cannibalism post SHTF. Worst of the worst con artist, trappers, killers, rapist and pimps
>Too many of them living in the same space and start moving outward to rural areas
>Neckbeard here with minor welding skills derailed a bunch of trains and thinks he can defend against these guys from getting his lifetime supply of Ramen

And guess what there are still more of them than you, if not hundreds that came to pillage your little town. Rural Retards actually think they will be able to stop a WAVE of desperate liberals.

Attached: Hungry_bringing_the_beats.jpg (1063x557, 114K)

Who deleted the fucking picture? I need it for my girls and guns collection!
Can somebody please reup it somewhere?

Spanish civil war.

The first time one of the mentally-ill leftists sees actual dead kindergartners, their own mutilated grandma hanging from a tree, thier innocent younger brother or sister raped out of their dinosaur pajamas time and time again before them, you know, all the things that happen in ACTUAL CIVIL WARS, they will abandon their lunatic cause and accept utter defeat.

Today's liberals literally have no fucking clue how horrible this will all ACTUALLY play out in reality. They have been pumped so full of "Marvel" and "Star Wars" and other feminist/soi bullshit, they think "War" and "Revolutions" are like they are in movies and TV, and it will be this fun thing that happens over 2 seasons of episodes.

In reality, "Civil Wars" are the single most brutal wars of all, and have death and destruction that are unimaginable to todays TV/Jew rotted brains.

IT will utterly collapse their psyche, on DAY-1 of their little civil war, they will have all surrendered after 1 night of crying themself to sleep knowing that they got goaded into fighting a war against "donald trump", "white-men" and all it did was get their family butchered, their life ruined and all the things it turns out they actually loved in life (Capitalist products) are vanished, traded for a life of indescribable suffering.

Also, when the little lefty-Civil war starts AOC, Bernie, Hillary, every single last Jew, And the entire Democrat party will be on the first planes out of the country, to watch the shit on tv. All the agitators will get off scott free. They will literally laugh at the tranny/open border idiots as their entrails are pulled from their body by Diesel trucks.

This is your lefty civil war.

Attached: 0 per 2.jpg (898x1591, 549K)

When it actually sinks in they started a 'real war' and they cant kick, scream, tattle-tale or call for help from the Jew media (which will have abandoned them or will be irrelevant), and the sight of human beings absolutely mangled by IED's, rifle-fire, shot guns, shrapnel, will overload them, causing them to implode into quivering shells of former people. You cant 'just go home and sleep it off in your own comfy bed with your jammies on and protest again tomorrow after you catch up on game of thrones'.

you are talking about the softest most coddled generation in the history of the human race, ALL of them born in 1980 or forward, who have known NOTHING but toys, video games, 'sports', rap-music, central-air and heat, nice cars, clean comfy beds and bed sheets, snuggies, collecting Pokemon, cute cartoons, date-night, netflix and chill and on and on and on and on, and that the Pharonic luxury of American Capitalist life has been traded in for grinding your neighbors eyes sockets out with a saw because he Voted "Trump" or thought the USA should have a real border. People who can't change a fucking tire thinking they can wage war. and 'win'

Now the lefty must tend his own wounds, the hospitals are all full at 11x or 13x capacity with war casualties, humans torn into shapes previously found only fake 'horror movies', but he must soldier on. His vans and his Nikes are ruined, but no more vans or air jordans are being made. thats over with. Those conservatards shouldnt HAVE EVER DETAINED Those ASYLUM SEEKERS.

is it settling in yet what "civil war" actually means?

Attached: 0 per.png (426x850, 802K)

Any AR with an uncucked A2 sight can have a bayonet. M7s start around $40 on ebay

Attached: harrharr.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Any books to help me start prepping? Also any books on how a civil war/ balkanization would go down would be nice

Attached: 1561201136324.jpg (448x700, 54K)

>How are you preparing for the New Civil War?
Lots of meth.
Lots of explosives.

Attached: 1561750837656.png (873x749, 739K)

It's already been going for a while. You're missing out while role-playing on the internet. While the sheeple sleep, RWDS creep.

bitchute.com/video/2bxxTgsK0nrI/
bitchute.com/video/c20pyPAD52fQ/
bitchute.com/video/wt1paJ3CEwP1/

I have talked about this in great detial
too much to type
but its not going to be a civil war 2.0
I assure you its not
its just going to be a balkinization

Is anyone really going to march into washington to take over the government
is our broken ass government really worth saving
I know that is a loaded question, seeing how I called it a broken ass govt while asking that
but still
the vast majority of us hate the govt, no one would want to risk life to overthrow it and take over
just a simple
clean
kind of clean
balkinization is more likely to happen

Attached: election-results-by-race-and-gender.jpg (672x535, 125K)

cooking meth and high explosives - what could go wrong?

that is an ak-74
not an ar

You're not going to move out into rural areas. You fucks aren't capable enough to march that far. And the few that might make it will just end up getting shot and tossed to the hogs. Or maybe you're tread upon poisoned punji pits or shotshell landmines.

Attached: 4678634.jpg (540x720, 96K)

Niggers won't go outside the cities

Attached: natty-ice.jpg (710x794, 605K)

Millions of people will spread out from the cities and head to your rural little hamlet. Passing through pillaging everything in sight.

Attached: explosions_are_ignored_by_cool_people.jpg (769x1000, 264K)

Farmer. I am prepared. 2 wells. Guns, ammo, crossbow + bolts, lots of canned and jarred food, natural gas (from my property - which also pays me monthly for the local town useage).
Suggestions for City Folk:
A good dog. GSD, American Bulldog, Chocolate Lab (they're meaner than goldens or black), Catahoula, would be my suggestions.
Rice. It doesn't spoil, attract critters/bugs, and is easy to prepare. It can sustain you for a while.
Peanut butter is a good protein supplement.
Water Purification system.
Gum goes without saying... but a small, foldable crossbow with a couple dozen bolts. Ammo is reusable and could really help in a prolonged situation or when stealth is more important than firepower.
A good knife or hatchet. Quality. A means of sharpening said blade.
Printout a list of edible plants and bugs. Sounds gross but until you know hunger... you don't know what it'll drive you to do.
Stock up on Antibiotics, vitamins, and topical solutions.
A gas mask with several canisters.
Basic first aid kit.
GOOD BOOTS.
GOOD WINTER/HEAVY CLOTHES.
A GOOD BACKPACK (Or military duffel bag - any surplus store carries them).
A compass.
Lighters.
Ziplock bags to carry said lighters and keep them dry (can also boil water in a heavy plastic bag - not great for cooking or drinking but wonerful for sterilizing).
Eye protection. Swim goggles work well.
Did I mention a good, big, well trained dog? Intimidation is preferred to open combat.

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-163844_Chrome.jpg (958x868, 405K)

Your "millions of people" will wage their own little multi-sided urban wars within their cities. Liberal pussies will be the first dead because they're not armed, they're weak, and they have lots of wealth to plunder. After that, the beaners will likely kill off non-beaners in the cities, and after that, things will probably stabilize a bit as the remaining beaners make peace with us rural retards. They can have what remains of the cities, we'll ship em food, hire em, whatever.

There won't be anything left of the modern left in the US though. Niggers are going to slaughter you. And then they'll be slaughtered because spics don't like em.

Attached: 1554199620567.gif (143x131, 9K)

>Worst of the worst con artist, trappers, killers, rapist and pimps
Actually they Will be too weak and injured, they Will most likely die.
You have to watch out for gangs of people on cars or bikes.
Remember, Lone survival = dead
Stealth = priority