Anyone with an IQ under 80 should be rendered infertile, that's about the lowest 10% of the population

Anyone with an IQ under 80 should be rendered infertile, that's about the lowest 10% of the population

people with an IQ 120+ should get government aid to have more kids

people with an IQ over 130 should be forced by law to provide sperm/eggs for sperm and egg banks

Attached: moose.jpg (1837x997, 183K)

Why do you hate blacks?

>people with an IQ over 130 should be forced by law to provide sperm/eggs for sperm and egg banks
I can get on board with this

. t 142 IQ 5'5

or, if you care about normies' sensibilities, you can just go for the >120 government aid bit and provide no welfare for

Are frustrated because you can't get laid ?
All people are valiuble and hold a benefit to the world hatred for "low iq people " because they can hold a conversation with a woman while you can't Is beyond pathetic
My lecture is over you can go and have sex with your waifu pellow

Nigger we have crispr and genetic engineering already. It's not 2002 anymore. Why don't we stop giving money to fucking israel and spending trillions with military and make an international coalition to find the cure for aging and dumbness instead? Way better than being racist online and giving money to kikes.

140s here, i'm fine with extra $ but not fond of the idea of donating sperm, unless it's down the mouth of multiple women...

Attached: thinking.png (512x512, 24K)

>5'5
Not gonna make it user

> under 80 IQ points
This is almost half of the brazilian population, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

seems about right
the under 80 IQ should receive a $25,000 bonus to get sterilized so more can be encouraged to voluntarily become infertile
It's not about us, but about society. We've been caring for these simpletons for far too long. They should either contribute or suffer

151 I.Q. here. I would render it mandatory that I would plunge my massive plow and seed into the smartest and most beautiful womens fields.

Attached: 1562548755662m.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

131 over here. Freeze my balls when I'm gone.

>Anyone with an IQ under 80 should be rendered infertile
Prison inmates basically, for males. All wombs remain valuable.
> people with an IQ 120+ should get government aid to have more kids
Tax breaks.
> people with an IQ over 130 should be forced by law to provide sperm/eggs for sperm and egg banks
Or. Polygamy. Be socially expected to take on females in the 80IQ group as 2nd wives.

135 IQ points self measured here
6'5
12 inch dick
24 inch bicep circumference
3 feet wide shoulders

If you are IQ120+ and you need govs aid to feed your kids you deserve sterilization.

with bait like that you could have at least boosted the IQ stat a bit, some retard in this thread said 150 so go for 250 next time

White Brasil in one generation?

I’m safe. I did a free iq test on the internet and apparently I’m a super genius. Only cost me $30 for the certificate too.

What about me? I'm 153 median iq
Lol

delusions of grandiose is a classical symptom of schizophrenia

What the fuck do you mean 153 median IQ?

>Sub 80 IQ detected

And then 10 years later all kids have autism.
I'm on board. Great plan. If we can't be like them, let's make everybody like us.

imagine believing mental illness is equivalent to extreme intelligence

Racist.

Cool it with the anti black bigotry.

>Provide no welfare
Is it your first day on planet Earth?

Kek. Imagine niggers being forced to birth and raise white kids with 40 iq points on them.
Now theres a sitcom

A lot whiter, that's for sure. But i think the best range for reproduction is 95-115, anything outside of that is partially or completely disfunctional. Below 85 points shouldn't reproduce and anything too high should do it voluntary without any pressure. Retards, psychos, criminals, shitty inbreds and other genetic diseases shouldn't reproduce either.

>The Nig Kang Theory

No you can't have my jizz nipon man

I like this idea, but I have a feeling Jews and women will begin manipulating iq tests.

People with IQs between 95-115 need to be gone too. Midwits are the worst of all, they think they are intelligent free thinkers but they're really just cogs in the machine

The midwits need to be the new brainlet class. Just cull the nigger tier I.Q. people.

IQ is a very easily manipulable information. If you need numbers to know which people are simple-minded or not then you are low IQ yourself.

That would make all women infertile.

IQ is jewish as fuck, you need numerous trackable evidences proving the person is a complete waste of space and resources. But it is the only condensed statistic available worldwide about this.

These kinds of ideas are ridiculous and are non-starters and should never be advocated because they taint actual solutions like mine:
All we have to do is pay women to use smart and healthy sperm donors.
Stupidity is a genetic disease and we should treat it like one. Stupidity is at the root of all society's problems.
'Smart sperm' cures stupidity. It only takes, at the very most, 3 generations of therapy to cure stupidity.

I also believe that we should sideline marriage and simply pay women to have children. Pay women to be professional mothers. Men and corporations and others will gladly fund this system because it will be cheaper than starting a family and less risky. Corporations need smart workers, so they will be on board as long an effort is made to make sure the offspring will be intelligent.

Agreed.

We should transform our economy to rely soley on IQ and EQ points.

The more points you have, the more children you can have, and you are reauired to have at least two. Less points, one kid, then you're sterilized.

Eradicate all Dunning Krugers

Smarter than you Mario.

I really doubt that burger (check flag)

>Can't quote me at all.
Retard BTFO.

>I'm 153 median iq

Attached: bec2e7aadafb1e68f47a69ea7a6ba1db7db438f936b944ee9e45beec9895419c.jpg (560x488, 200K)

Lol, incredibly stupid burger, still there is always the hope you'll Darwin Award yourself in an amusing burger way. Don't forget to get your retarded frens to record it.

Make that anyone under 90 should be sterilized and I'm on board

140 IQ megamind here
What perks do I get?

Based retard.

who's going to pick up trash, scrub toilets, dig ditches, pick lettuce, etc for $9.00 an hour in this utopia of yours?

Trash, toilets, lettuce and dishes are for brainlets so we wouldn't have to worry about those things.

Iq is genetic but the 140 anomalies are nurture and shit...

*ditches

Lowest 10% of what? Japan? 50% of the world's population has an IQ below 80. You would basically be sterilizing 80% of Africa.

That mean president shit for brains would never had children. A very good move

>niggers
>white kids

and thats a good thing.

But user, Black Lives Matter, too. You can't just render 90% of blacks infertile.

Nah, Brazil is living proof this will never work. Also you are affecting the bonding between the child and its parents.

Bump that to all who are less than 100 IQ

>forced by law
you can just pay me.

based nip

I think this is an awful idea. Just keep things free, man. Like the market.

Just let assortative mating do it's magic.

>fag suddenly thinks the free market is a good idea because he knows he would be sterilized

Not like you were going to get pussy anyways.

ugly genetic mongoloids can have high iq's also. your logic is garbage

Cue a zillion nigresses pretending to be a parent to mutt children for dem benefits, resulting in kids with no father, a crack whore mother, and enough mental disorders to keep the weimar state going strong

This.
t. 116 iq

It's all about incentive my dear asian potato. We live in a system in wich you have 100 scientist, a few thousands inventors or people being seriously involved with the economy.
In this system, the millions upon millions who are left, they do not much of value in the long term.
Maybe the top of the top are doing some kind of work that requires skill, but the rest are drones.
So this incentive system puts all the creative effort and real work in the hands of very few who also happens to have the highest IQ's in each society.
This demands so much time that, there's very little time for them to being reproductive.
There´s no short term solution for this and those in the bottom will keep always having more babies than those on the top.

Attached: 1544841040887.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

IQ have nothing to do with genetics, most of the biggest scientists,inventors and thinkers were born to a family of simpletons

Hard to enforce. Here's a simpler one - meme tier university degrees now cost 1.5 times as much. Student loans are treated like normal loans, and only provided on the basis of expecting to get them back. Womens student loans and degree costs are raised by a factor of 5 for all courses, plus to 1.5 that applies to meme degrees. If women are married with a child they get reduced by 50%. 2 kids, 75%. 3, they're free. 4 and above, increasingly higher wages paid to them while they study.
Maybe minimise course places for retarded degrees too. This basically means all the 115+ women who want to get a degree are forced to have kids FIRST. It's perfect in every way. By the time they finish the degree, the kids will have started school, which means they can enter the workplace with lesser concerns about childminding. They don't suffer career breaks due to having kids, because they've already had them.

I have one more:

>Anyone with IQ below the national average cannot legally migrate to the country.

Tested in five categories I ranged one low 126 and high in three at 176

That's because he knows he himself is inferior thats why he didn't put it higher even as a joke. hes a cuck

Oh, OK then. I have a median of 195.

>people with an IQ over 130 should be forced by law to provide sperm/eggs for sperm and egg banks

I think you mean that people with an IQ over 130 should be PUT in banks

> and forced to directly inseminate women

Wouldnt every country that implements this be the sole superpower of the planet within5 generations? How was this never tested

t.135
we demand a nurse assistant at the least.

I'm afraid that not how it works OP

Attached: urumi._V1_.jpg (959x718, 69K)

I would never put a child into the world I did not raise myself. It is not enough that my IQ is high. I alone have the responsibility from God to pass on to my seed the knowledge of purpose and works.

This sort of world would be a utopia for me. 135 IQ because of ASD.

>tfw 137 IQ
I'm down with it

No you don't.

same
>t. 145 IQ womanlet