Hey /pol I have a serious question

If you had a button to kill all niggers, kikes and all diferent shitskins immediately all over the World. Whould you push it?

Attached: grand_duchess_marie_with_book_1906-web.jpg (763x900, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkelV2WUNdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

twice just to be sure

Yes, their collective crimes against whites warrents such a response.

Not if it killed east asians. Otherwise, yes.

of course i fucking would
this isn't even a question

why wouldnt i?

I'd press that button until my fucking arm broke. The genie or whoever the fuck would only get as far as "it'll kill all n-" before I hammered it into oblivion

Yes.

pussy. as epected from finns

I see some decent men here

only if it would kill everybody on the planet

I was called weird for saying yes to this one time. I still say yes.

i like russians i dont wanna wipe you guys out

there is still hope bros

Attached: 1563225954573.jpg (564x883, 70K)

The only Asians worth shit are the Nips, everyone else are filthy bugmen. The Japanese would be more than honourable enough to sacrifice themselves for the sake of cleaning the earth of filth

Yes. Am I on a list now fag?

Over and fucking over.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x210, 1.87M)

Jews, yes. Once the jews are out of the way, the other races will be easily pacified. I mean who wants to see KFC suddenly disappear?

don't worry, my man. we are like bacterias
we'll survive no matter what
proved so many times

Why? Why kill all these people living in their own countries? What did they do to me?

yes.

Attached: romanov.jpg (1120x738, 194K)

Notice, it's consistently degenerate Anglosphere mutts that seek to destroy others and have hatred for others.

I actually have to live with niggers and kikes.

>Notice, it's consistently degenerate Anglosphere mutts that have experienced cultural enrichment.
ftfy

isn't she beautiful?

bros

asians are questionable. they are h.shites though

poor b8

Attached: grand-duchess-maria-nikolaevna-web.jpg (655x918, 423K)

WASPS are the only ones to blame for their fuck ups. Degeneracy runs through your veins.

You are responsible, WASPs. Who brought the niggers to the Americas? Who gave asylum to the Jews fleeing the Nazis? It was WASPs. You are your own enemies.

this

I have no issue when the majority of them stick to where they are from

only if Oprah Winfrey could be saved
so that we at least have one nigger who could pick cotton for us

only if its attached to a doomsday bomb shoved up Russia's ass,
then 10/10

no, she deserves to be stoned

>serious question
If this is your serious question, you can't possibly be doing anything productive

hello, diaspora
tell us please are you a jew or just regular ukrainian (or other shithole) immigrant making 7 bucks per hour for toilet cleaning?

you see how they stick to themselves?

Attached: FRBb8mMJvX4.jpg (477x604, 71K)

Y E S
E
S

My ultimate fantasy is being a soviet soldier in 1945 kicking opening a door to a house and seeing a mother and her teenage hitler youth daughter. I’d shut the door behind me, and clear the house to make sure we are alone, then I’d put my rifle to the mothers head, and scream for her to strip her daughter for me. She’d no doubt protest, and I would hit her with all my might. The daughter would break down to tear, but would comply. I would then fuck her brains out right in front of her mother.

no, i'm not a psychopath

Kike nigger faggot

It was a small portion of the WASP population that did this -- like 1% -- and they did so against the wishes of the vast majority. If I could erase them with the button press too I would.

All niggers and every single anti-White kike, absolutely. The rest would be removed and shipped back to their countries.

After I busted the biggest nut imaginable in her loli cunny I’d stand up and put a bullet in her mother’s head, and take the cunt back to Russia with me as a reward for my bravery

Neck yourself

Of course.

There is always the possibility of a B-Ark situation... you can never tell the unintended consequences of a well intended act. Let’s say you believed that all persons below a certain IQ, regardless of race, needed to die for the human race to progress to the stars. If you had the power to eliminate those people and did so, you may find that it was in fact a low-IQ individual who, due to some other peculiarity of their makeup, actually would have prevented some great disaster that, due now to their non-existence, will befall humanity and wipe us out. One assumes there is a logic to survival of the fittest... but it’s difficult to know what makes a person fit in any given situation or as the situation changes over time. You may believe it’s high IQ or independent thought or the willingness to take personal responsibility, but that may turn out not to be the case at all. Are you willing to bet the future of humanity on your own ideas of what is required for ultimate success or will you simply let the process play out as it will?

Why? We have many white babies, I would turn the little nazi slut into a perfect wife through violent beatings, but never to her perfect face or her womb

You are not really a leaf are you?

Could the button also kill everyone that wouldn't push the button

>press button
>only white people left
>tribalism magically removed from everyones brain
>white people of different countries, languages, cultures, etc live together happily ever after

Anyone who actually believes this has unironic brain damage

I believe it. If the world were only populated with native swiss or native Norwegians...I can see peace and prosperity. White poeple are awesome.

Lord Louis Mountbatten kept a photo of her on his nightstand until he was murdered by the IRA in 1979

Attached: maria.jpg (3418x5186, 3.2M)

Absolutely. Fag.

Yes, also hot.

my man, you don't understand. there is no empathy to people who don't belong to your tribe. what's good for us is pure evil for others. just think about it.

Attached: goncharova-matryona-petrovna-born-1924-ww2.jpg (1140x706, 611K)

Yes

Assuming there was an easy way to clean up

The button doesn't say kill all non-Norwegians...

>Whould you push it?
I would hit is repeatedly and with force. Eventually I would need restrained and stopped.

never knew that. thanks brother.

pic related is Olga. IMO she was one of the most beautiful of them (as well as Maria).

It is only natural.

Only if it kills all muslims.

No, I just don't want them here. I have no problems with them staying where they come from. Even your beloved Führer wouldn't push that button.

thanks bros. and now another questioun.
whoud you give your life for this opportunity? to give everything you have to save our race with the one single push?

Attached: olga-and-tatiana-grand-duchesses-of-russia-color-web.jpg (800x668, 186K)

Hnnnnnnnnng

Attached: D9580D06-7904-450C-9F31-9DC6EF9A9F89.jpg (900x679, 137K)

all mudslimes are included

Attached: 1559288588813.jpg (751x459, 51K)

I will press that button.

Every time the Algerian soccer team does anything, my right to a good night's sleep is revoked because of those subhumans firing fireworks dangerously close to buildings and chimping out like crazy.

The Eternal Algerian, had he been as productive as he is festive even for just an hour, he'd make the first world look poor.

What is the question?
If we had a button like that, it was made to do that. Which means it was intended to do this.

If the question is should we make such a button, then the answer is yes.

Filthy commies killed these beautiful white lolis

Attached: 21489330-2AFE-48D5-86DD-6AFBF2519615.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

YOURS faggot

Attached: cianigs.jpg (657x713, 170K)

No, but I would sterilize like 90% of africans.

Push? Only once? Ill spam it all day

i think these kinds of posts are just made to encourage or to give commies ideas

>If you had a button to kill all niggers, kikes and all diferent shitskins immediately all over the World. Whould you push it?
There's a famous Dr Who episode where the Doctor asks Davros this exact question:
youtube.com/watch?v=dkelV2WUNdw

Attached: davros-doctor-genesis-300x253.jpg (600x553, 74K)

R A R E
A
R
E

No because it wouldn’t fix the underlying societal depression that white nations are experiencing. Whites are going to be strengthened by the coming conflict with the jews and darkies. We need to weed out the weaklings among us.

they are burning in hell now

this whould not help, Perkele bro. cuz the kikes are behind everything.

found a boomer lads

ok what whould you do with this huh?

>Whould

Idiot.

Attached: 8attxr8gfr711.jpg (1080x1921, 167K)

They are behind a lot, but not everything. Especially western european cucks have to start to take some responsibility.
If you think about it, it would be fucking pathetic of they, with so little numbers, could have steered our ship so far into degeneracy.

Press it? No. Hammer it like a track and field arcade cabinet? Definitely

*if

Obviously. There would be some collateral damage but that would be minimal compared to the overwhelming benefit for humanity.

Of course! We are cancer!

It would be my duty and responsibility to the future of humankind to push that button. We will never emerge from our terrestrial cocoon and become the space-faring civilization we must become if we're still dragging shitskins up the hill with us. And certainly not if we allow the parasitic entity known as the jew to latch itself to our most creative and genius population - the white race.

We can allow East Asians to survive and put them to work manufacturing chips for us and doing robotic tasks. But everyone else has to go.

I feel no animosity or hatred for any race but the jew. So don't read this as me drooling over the idea of violence towards brown people. It's not. It's just an honest truth.

how long have you been here, Perkele bro?

whould you sacrifice your liufe for it?

that's an almost christlike position to take. willing to die and take literally billions of shitskins with you? do i get to see the results before i take my last breath?

Attached: Earl Mountbatten of Burma and his Romanov cousins.jpg (820x644, 103K)

>If you had a button to kill all niggers, kikes and all diferent shitskins immediately all over the World. Whould you push it?
No. It´s not up to me or anyone else to play god. But i would like an aweful lot that they stay mostly in their own countries and work out their own problems.

Oof, that's a tough question, but ultimately my answer would be yes. Even if I just had to disappear with them all and nobody would even know it was my choice. I would do it.
I have a daughter. I would like to have three or four kids before shuffling off of this world. But I would honestly do it for her and for my wife, and for my folk.

I'd push the Christians one too, so they can finally have their rapture.

Attached: a-warm-response-william-strutt.jpg (823x900, 101K)

yes, you'd have this privilege

Attached: grand-duchesses-olga-and-tatiana-in-lazarett-wwi.jpg (1140x751, 486K)

I have a more selective button located under my barrel

interesting. Danske bros, what happend with you? are you Dane?

have my beer brother

Attached: 1555618297147.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

explain

Thanks brother

Attached: frens.jpg (618x741, 75K)

>interesting. Danske bros, what happend with you? are you Dane?
Yes, i don´t want them dead, i just don´t want to live in the same country or society as them. I think most who want them dead, are people who are forced to live right next to them. And even them i think they would be just happy if they fucked off to their own place and lived.
If you have a button for that though. I´d press it instantly.

Yes, absolutely. The world will be better without shitskins.

there is hope

Attached: bro hug.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

> catacucks
your meme country only existed for 7 seconds fucking kek get rekt commiecuck

wait wait, hold on man
sec
ARE you Dane by ethnic?
tell me please bro
(I can give you all proves Im white myself)
because what're you telling me is very destractive.

haha that one always makes me laugh. He´s so happy.