Both of my sisters are dating immigrants. One is from Eritrea and the other Syria

Both of my sisters are dating immigrants. One is from Eritrea and the other Syria.

What do I do?

Attached: sad_pepe.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Kill the boyfriends immediately. Find whites to help you.

Know your place, Sven.

Get down on the ground on your knees and say FORLÅT! NOW!

Attached: 1558714866386.png (375x528, 330K)

Call them out publicly for their retardedness at a family dinner. Make it clear their behaviour is disgusting. Firmly hold their ground. Calmly tell them you no longer respect them.

They will probably chimp out at you. Proceed to ghost them.

/thread

There's nothing you can do but let out how you feel about it. They will probably breakup, and will hopefully heed your words, or distance themselves from you. The pain of just being silent about it and eventually ending up an uncle will be worst in the long run. I already know how it feels like somewhat, but it's whatever I guess.

fpbp

Dont talk to them or about them anymore. Remove them from your mind.

Why kill the immigrants? They’re trying to improve their genes. I can’t blame them.

The OP should kill his sisters.

syrian , ok if he looks like levantine and not ar*b
eritren, bro ...

Attached: evropa.jpg (750x562, 58K)

Be honest. How does it feel that they're both getting dicked by some brown skins? Is it humiliating?

Show them the truth.

Congrats your bloodline is over. You being an incel you have no chance

Based

disown them. they are not your family any longer

Based. I'm an African bvll and my Swedish girlfriend is pregnant. Looking forward to my half viking, half kang son.

What helps them hurts us
You can't blame them for wanting to cuck us?

You should be a good swede and embrace their culture. Have you ever heard of honor klling? It's illegal in sweden, but I'm sure they'll make an exception for you in minecraft or whatever.

But seriously, I expect this to be a one post by this IP thread.

Beat your parents.

Fuck them to assert dominance

just wait for it to inevitably fail like i did with my mom and her black ex-boyfriend

you mean, half cuck half nigger son. el atrocidad

Idk

You are Swedish your women are already lost. Deal with it user or go full 1488

Kill them Svenner. Kill them both. And their niggers too. If anybody doubts you say you're Muslim and an honor killing is demanded by your culture in these cases.

You need to honor-kill those cunts.

my sister is 7 months preggo with Tyrone, i know user. Learn to accept

That’s probably legal in Sweden these days right ?

Ether have 2 extra children or kille their boyfriends or both.

You failed her as a brother. You never made her feel like she has value as a sister. Shame on you user.

Tbh, it's probably for the better that swedish cuckgenes die out.

Shes white, blue eyes, has a job, drives nice car and boom has boyfriend with no job, use to sell coke, face tats...now hes scored a white girl which is the prize reward in animal kingdom. hes been working a temp job, but long term its not gonna happen. my sister is deeply loss in the sins of the world. only rock bottom can save her. thats where you gotta apply wisdom, let them hit rock bottom then support them, get them on the right track.

I can only blame fatherless homes. as the older brother i could only do so much.

Nice LARPing.
What next ? Your mother got raped by 6 trillion imported niggers ?
Piss off with this shit, you subhuman.
SAGE

Fpbp.

Well theres only so much you can do, woman follow hormones and feelings. then you have rap music as a mating call to attract white women. I'm only one person against the world. Gotta pick and choose my battles

Shotgun to their faces.

Strike them down.
Reclaim your family's honor.

rape both their boyfriends, go to prison, rape the
rest of them there too.

Attached: 1496083592238.jpg (577x435, 29K)

Tell said BF's she's dating two guys. ith enough luck, they'll beat one another up

You could always look for an excuse to become violent with them. Wait for them to slip up once then explode.

I thought I had it bad with my sisters dating African-American dudes, but fuck, thanks for the perspective. They could be hooking up with eritrean immigants.

Jesus Beat the shit Out of them
If You cant fuvking Work Out Until You can.
This is your Life Mission now.
Stop this abomination
You know Im right.

shaming them is the least you can do. make their lives miserable. where are your fucking parents?
God Sweden is so fucked its saddening

Good Anons, if I may - My father sold my half-sister off to Turks to secure his crack intake when I was very young. I did all that I could, but she had so internalised her "purpose" as a trading token that I couldn't do a fucking thing. I had to watch her wilt and suffer when at last I tracked her down again, and to my everlasting shame I never caught the roach. All efforts to assure her that there is such a thing as a caring family fell on deaf ears, and when she ultimately showed up at my doorstep bruised and bloodied with her neck swollen from choking it was I who had to weather criticism from her so-called friends for being so intolerant of such a stand-up man as her owner was; because I said that at a word from her I'd fucking kill him. You, are unduly harsh. You, are not harsh enough. It is insufferable and unforgivable if miscegenation infests a once-proud bloodline. Do not allow your hearts to be hardened against your own kin in the war of bloods. But also do not allow your kin to stray.

Forget IT. Shes a Woman.

Unpopular but correct statement

I really hope this is trolling. Why would girls from a highly developed nation mingle with inferior barbaric third worlders?

Last time I nearly exploded at the dinner table but my dad told me to go to my room. I'm thinking of confronting their boyfriends and bringing a group of friends with me.

This OP.

You know it's the right thing to do.

Fuck your sisters to assert your dominance as alpha male of the house
Fuck the immigrants too, rape is a completely legitimate psychological warfare tactic

Show yourself as the loyal child in your parent's eyes and get most if not all inheritance for yourself