PRESIDENT CUCK

>Trump said he was 'disgusted and appalled' at the 'send her back' chants, noting that the rhetoric and the people spouting it had no place in America the Melting Pot.

>Trump continued: "Look, I don't like Omar. Very anti-Israel. Still, inappropriate what was said at the rally."

breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/18/donald-trump-not-happy-with-send-her-back-chant-at-ilhan-omar/

youtube.com/watch?v=DY1m6JFR8QQ

Attached: 1.png (648x529, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-19/trump-praises-north-carolina-rally-crowd-incredible-patriots-despite-racist-chant
dailypress.com/news/nationworld/ct-nw-trump-go-back-comments-20190719-l5rif6zbyfhzbmel4wntu2rrjq-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix49LjgaTaI&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fuck shut the fuck up shill. Literally nobody gives a shit here. He’s distancing himself to rub off the “racist” label while ramping up his label against the Horsewomen of the Apocalypse

>Holy fuck shut the fuck up shill. Literally nobody gives a shit here
>Quoting Trump's own words is 'shilling' now

COPE.

y-yes 4-d ch-chess r-right g-g-g-guys?

>trumps base is even more right wing than him
>shills post BRIETBART articles with memeflags and no archive
lul

Why the fuck would he approve of a chant encouraging the deportation of someone because they disagree with you politically

This is literally the same bullshit the left does. He was right to disavow. Grow the fuck up. He

Shills working overtime. Inb4 cops and seething responses. 2020 landslide incoming. You’re not getting paid enough to do this

There is the link to the video of him saying it

What's wrong with the chant?

Given 3 of them are natural born citizens it's especially retarded. Certainly I have no idea why I've seen this thread like 200 times for something completely inane. Is Breitbart that desperate?

>Given 3 of them are natural born citizens it's especially retarded.
The children of brown immigrants are fraudulent citizens and should have their status stripped so they can be sent back.

Attached: 1C72ED66-AA52-4B51-A71B-7F5B142BCB74.jpg (750x805, 110K)

If it were up to me I'd implement the one drop rule and send you all back to Africa but here we are in the real world Jamal Cletus Hernandez.

no worries. he cucked on his cuck.

white people said it. trump couldnt hold his anger at the sight of the goy

Send all of them to somila! Anchor babies and all!

without his base protecting him, Trump will be surrounded by enemies and destroyed

fuck this cuck

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 5.04.33 PM.jpg (1000x307, 80K)

>Very anti Israel
Def my girl if not /ourgirl

o) Trump clearly cucked his base with this
o) he did it on behest of his daughter
o) this might be found admirable by the cucked masses
o) shows his hand to his target, while not attempting anything destructive ... yet
o) gives an opening to the people who still cling to the democratic party to have a reason to shift to supporting him

fpbp

OP is an incel retard

Attached: 6053Wf.jpg (960x953, 73K)

thats right the dumb faggot failed Q go to texas and kill the beaners before the leftists take over the government and your child is forced to take sex ed in first grade

Reminder that jews overwhelmingly vote democrat.

Reminder that jewish-owned organizations are constantly losing their shit over trump

Reminder that israel is a puppet state of the US and not the other way around

Cuck n Chief.

At least Hillary could stand by her statement that she wanted half of America silenced and killed. Old zion don can barely whimper out how much he loves black cock and whats its to forever to stay in America.

Attached: 1533762161817.jpg (352x418, 23K)

>that fb tier meme
>incel used unironically as an insult
>He's moving the embassy to Jerusalem like I hired him to do!

Attached: magapede shills 2.png (562x445, 204K)

Imagine trying to spin Trump’s cuckoldry as 4D chess.

>backpedaling after one of his best moments
Why

That's true, plus Omar is anti Israel, being Anti American is okay but this is over the line really.

Imagine thinking people don't know you're an obvious shill just by the fact that you're hiding your flag

Attached: RU7HPIJt.png (1000x999, 251K)

>Reminder that israel is a puppet state of the US and not the other way around
went a bit too far with this one Chaim

he is a cuck, that's why

Attached: TrumpJewishCabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

>Whining about flags on an anonymous board

Attached: magapede shills.jpg (692x919, 249K)

>Very anti-Israel.
Israel is Satan, Donald.

It's literally true

Look at our military vs Israel's

You're hiding your flag because you're afraid it will reveal what you really are, and it certainly isn't a Republican

Typical shill, you only deal in deception

Attached: 85QdzC.jpg (937x623, 168K)

Trump supporters are uneducated uncultured shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic interests

If they were our puppet, we wouldn’t be paying them trillions of dollars a year. Not even our closest allies like Japan receive that much money.

Reminder: Clown World started in 2016

Attached: Untitled_Artwork.jpg (1081x1109, 163K)

This is the single greatest thing he's don as president. Rebuking the insanity/dictator attacks from 2016.

yea and as retarded adventures like Iraq prove, that massive military exists for israel to use as its plaything.

I'm at the point where I don't think I care anymore.

Fuck these people. Send her back.
Send them all back.

Have a family member that is taking care of 2 mexican children now. Why? because they're fucking invading and as a white family they are too kind for their own good.

White people need to stop being nice. It is our curse. And it is literally killing us.

>Certainly isn't a Republican
Oh no! We all love our based GOP on the_pol don't we? :^)

Most Jews vote democrats because they see themselves as the “forever immigrant” and republicans have always been against working class interests

It means you can't win against the left in a debate and are resorting to violence and fascism (what the left does).

Attached: 1512456417142.jpg (256x256, 26K)

All the Jow Forums faggots vote republican so they are republicans

Yeah, really owning those libs by letting Trump prove himself to be an open borders globalist.

>Typical shill, you only deal in deception
for the purposes of ending your retarded deflection i'm just going to repost everything he posts so its under an american flag for whatever that is worth.

Attached: 1562734846973.png (206x213, 48K)

>Horsewoman of the Apocalypse
Top fucking kek

Attached: 59112075_677427639376566_5341900363635097600_n.jpg (780x960, 53K)

One of the first things Omar did was try to get a bunch of ISIS fighters off the hook.
Shouldn't that count for something?

Also there's talk that she to America illegally in the first place.

Of course I don't hear a single mention of that from Trump, I just hear him babbling about things like 'Omar is against the BDS bill!'.
Which by the way, it's a violation of the first amendment to ban people from boycotting whoever they want, not that Trump gives a damn about that though.

Only idiots who think this place is the Young Republican Club who came here in 2016.

keep up memeflag tranny

Attached: sendherback.png (1222x447, 42K)

Dumbass. We give fucking Afghanistan and Iraq more money than Israel.

Do you think that Afghanistan and Iraq are controlling the US too?

Attached: you're an idiot.png (508x246, 8K)

You're the one using the Republican flag, shill.

Still too scared to show your true colors, because it will reveal what you really are.

Attached: 2eZO15.jpg (640x388, 68K)

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-19/trump-praises-north-carolina-rally-crowd-incredible-patriots-despite-racist-chant

How's that reversing on it? He hasn't said he approves of the speech has he?

>very anti-israel
Surely her being virulent anti-American should be more pertinent, but no.

Weird how those who vote against their own economics interests are somehow making more money than anyone.

Attached: M890K0.jpg (600x471, 27K)

>Being too low IQ to understand what irony is.

Attached: trumf1.jpg (228x237, 18K)

Is North Carolina filled to the brim with racist uneducated working class whites who vote against their own economic interests?

Amazing strategy there you retarded autist.

the reason we give those shitholes so much money is because we toppled them at israel's request and then had to stay around to rebuild them because that what the kike neocons wanted. and because of shabbos goyim like that faggot Bolton who instead of hanging from a gibbet in the white house lawn is Trump's adviser.

>I'm just pretending to be retarded

Attached: 4wGyPDLm.jpg (577x608, 55K)

there was a time when we were all memeflags on Jow Forums. geoflags is a newfag thing. i just don't give a fuck because you can't trust geoflags when proxies exist anyway.

womp womp. Nice try though.

you retarded boomers never heard of a proxy?

>implying a memeflag is using a proxy

He's using a memeflag because he's too afraid to show his real country

Attached: PpG9EHou.jpg (444x444, 70K)

Attached: 1562649239950.png (966x488, 488K)

I'm a WASP whose ancestors created America. Fuck off, you abbo fuck.

FPBP

Let's see he hasn't built even a little wall he hasn't killed Obamacare and hasn't locked her up. He hasn't done shit Pol wanted but at least you failures get to meme. In the end you all lose to progressive policies just like you always have forever and ever. I guess you still have Russia and North Korea to look up to with their monster economies that everyone's just scrambling to get at

Attached: amos_laughing-940x626.gif (940x626, 239K)

Trump never really know what he's doing. It's his campaign strategy, trying to scalp some support from undecided voters, trying to appear as a reasonable man for the cowardly voters.

this was 42 miniutes ago. he said he wasn't happy not too long ago. and has since taken it back.
He agrees to send the nigger back to Somalia. dailypress.com/news/nationworld/ct-nw-trump-go-back-comments-20190719-l5rif6zbyfhzbmel4wntu2rrjq-story.html

you are a special kind of retarded

Attached: 1563173307783.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

Trump being a pussy flip flop artist is the only thing consistently Trump

Putin = Jewtin
Trump = ZOG dump for brainwashed goyim chumps
Epstein = Child raping jew Terrorist

Attached: TRUMputin JEW.png (1603x936, 1.8M)

o) Trump clearly cucked his base with this
o) he did it on behest of his daughter
o) this might be found admirable by the cucked masses
o) shows that his base is barely able to stop themselves in real, gruesome bloodthirst and that he is the one who controls if it's unleashed or not
o) due to his decision being diverted by his daughter, he himself doesn't look like a cuck at all. Gave a good reason to show the world that the point above is within his grasp, but he is merciful enough to reign the power that he yields
o) gives an opening to the people who still cling to the democratic party to have a reason to shift to supporting him, both out of awe at what he can do and due to being pliable to what they deem as reason

#HillaryForPrison woot woot

Attached: 1045930323.png (1000x541, 688K)

>literally this

BakKked Alaska loves ZOG & Milo... "Daddy Trump"

they appear to be faggots.

Attached: bakkked alaska the shill jewrat.png (1556x1168, 2.48M)

Trump with Jeffrey Epstein the jew-Terrorist, International Child Rape Ring Operation

Attached: EPSTEOIN TRUMP EPSTEIN JEFF JEWS.png (794x405, 605K)

Consult Stormfront.org on this, they cuck hard for tRump. Go troll them.

Attached: filthy jew terrorist bitch trump.png (872x512, 738K)

This meme says how White Genocide happens. #ThanksTrump, you White Genocide us day by passing day.

Attached: American DupeJewOpenBordersWarsMemeSS.png (686x610, 699K)

populists all need to be hanged

I too stand with Israel.

mission accomplished

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 4K)

Praise be to Ronnie Reagan. I bet he'd tell Omar a thing or two if he was around today I tell you what!...
God Bless America

Attached: god-bless-donald-j-trump-make-america-great-again-good-6434566.png (500x541, 118K)

He'll get a free pass.

Then his supporters will talk endless shit about everyone else's favorite politician.

Attached: D4-HbfWX4AAl1Zi.jpg (720x479, 31K)

No son, us true magapedes realize that 'lock her up' was just a joke, it played great before the election but none of us care now ha ha!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix49LjgaTaI&

cucked his base since election only supporters left are Russian bots, rich fucks and retards

He’s being careful (a little overly so, IMO). His approval rating is at an all time high and wants to keep it that way. Whatever. I wish he didn’t disavow but I understand it. Keep the left looking like the unhinged authoritarians to the normies.

Lol

Attached: images(2).jpg (167x216, 7K)

any day now

Attached: manafort.jpg (800x546, 59K)

More damage control from Trump.
He isn't saying he agrees there either. He's saying he liked the crowd while not changing anything about him disagreeing with the chant. 0 backbone

>rich fucks
That's the democrat party

All hail

Attached: quote-i-do-not-believe-in-taking-away-the-right-of-the-citizen-for-sporting-for-hunting-and-ronald-r (850x400, 86K)