Trump curse strikes again

Bahahahahahahaha

Press S to spit on McCain's grandchild's grave. How many generations will this curse plague?

Attached: PicsArt_07-19-07.22.30.png (1440x1262, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_USS_Forrestal_fire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The pussy died.

Attached: esteban.jpg (700x333, 49K)

>Inside, I am dying
>am
she's been dead on the inside for forever

>"Inside, I am dying"
How'd they get the microphone up there for that quote?

Attached: really_makes_you_think.jpg (1920x1088, 186K)

inb4 it was an abortion

One less McCain in this world
S

probably binge drinking and the little pickle just splatted on the floor.

>miscarriage
>inside I am dying
A bit redundant.

Inside:"I am dying."

I don't want to laugh because one of my greatest fears is my gf having a miscarriage, mostly for her sake. It would destroy her.

Attached: F.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

BASED BABY! Realized whose womb it was and ABORTED itself!

what a fukken attention whore this one is...

It's the Trump Curse and she KNOWS it.

Attached: 1563333280980.jpg (1688x2000, 190K)

She can still be a wine aunt to the mischling spawn her brother will have with the antiquated farm equipment.

just have another one what the fuck is your problem

BASED GODS STRIKE AGAIN

That womb must be worse than a Hanoi prison to take out a McCain

If you're dying inside why plaster that mug all over television?

What did McCain do again?

Baby couldnt stand bein in that stankin bagina nemore xD

How did she even know she was pregnant haha

Buddy, kids are a crapshoot. Better toughen up. Some don't get born, some die later, some you will spite, some will make everything worth it. Pump some seed in her, the time to get started is now!

So now the Trump curse can kill a clump of cells? What will it do next? Collapse buildings?

>mischling
I know it means mixed race but mischling makes me think of some kinda Jew hybrid. Like how mestizo makes you think of Native/Iberian mix

So sorry, you are correct. Human hybrid would be more accurate. See A00 mDNA.

McCain is probably part Jewish anyways

Attached: 6937041154314.gif (1024x683, 326K)

>McCain
More like McCOIN am I right?

Her shit was browner then usual.

Attached: 1397865688888.png (635x471, 275K)

It can really fuck some women up. Something goes haywire with their dopamine or serotonin and they can go crazy

By the way, modern man is 60-70k years old, so if your genetic blueprint contains A00, you are not completely a modern man, but a mix off modern man and something far less evolved. Go look at what was happening with primates 300K yrs ago. Neanderthals didnt go extinct until only 40K years ago.

>a woman going crazier than she already is

Attached: 0.jpg (800x450, 38K)

exactly this...bitches gonna be crazy with or without kids

Can't some user with talent do a hilarious Meghan McCain wojak?

Attached: 1559868755999.jpg (1080x1349, 269K)

Good riddance. Piss on their accursed bloodline. May their entire family suffer miscarriages, deformities and retardation.

god damn snake people eat their own before the demon even gets a chance to fuck with my 401k

Attached: 1527806063345.jpg (720x960, 89K)

get on my level

Attached: 1541193070650.jpg (1072x1440, 157K)

God made her lose it for her father killing brown people

Attached: 1513894239602.jpg (600x600, 47K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_USS_Forrestal_fire
killed 100+ of his comrades and went on to become a general because his daddy was one and thus made him untouchable.

Too bad she hasn't died on the outside too.

>A00 mDNA.
Weird shit, admittedly I only know about haplogroups in regard to European/Mideastern ones

Checked and fucking wrecked

These got me gigglin'

My wife is pregnant, so I find it real hard to celebrate this kind of shit right now. I'm too nervous about my own baby. But it seems to me it must have happened in the first trimester, which isn't THAT big of a deal.

Once the mama starts showing and she's told everybody, and she starts making preparations, then it's a big deal.

>Once the mama starts showing and she's told everybody, and she starts making preparations, then it's Drumpf's fault!

>it must have happened in the first trimester
How could anyone tell on that heifer?
>My wife is pregnant
Been there myself a few times. One didn't pan out, but that's how it goes. The rest turned out fine, so I'll call that a win.

Attached: 38e34c90c4ec518267a22b9a4df1b9f76ecc116375592554cfe1081de96ee193-2.png (800x424, 205K)

Attached: Lohizzle.jpg (1200x1800, 682K)

>and they want $15/hr and free healthcare

I want to hate fuck this titcow so bad

Attached: FF6B3732-99CC-4588-B3DF-77F998AB65CD.jpg (665x1000, 83K)

ARE YOU A WIZARD

How'd the mom take it when it didn't work out? How long into the pregnancy was it? My wife is already 8 months, so this one's pretty much in the clear. It'd be an utter tragedy if it didn't work out.
But it's my first, so I really want to get to making more babbys after this one.

i've heard the first one usually doesn't.
and the 13th one is a demon.

I want to see her fat pregnancy milkers

4 months.
We were poor as fuck at the time, and had to collect it ourselves at home in a tupperware container and ride the bus to the hospital to have the rest taken out, as there's a lot left over even after the kid comes out.
She had a rough time for a few months, but eventually came out on the other side wanting to try again.
Hang in there user, it's a wild ride either way.

Attached: valkyrie.png (630x824, 316K)

BEEL..... where's Beel....?

13th is the SUN (apollo). Today we call him Jesus

Keep her happy and fuck when she's fertile and she won't have one. Miscarriages happen largely due to stress of the host.

People think happy wife is a meme, it's real if you want healthy children, not in the way of her being in a position of power, but one of content submission.

Women will practically abandon the man emotionally after a miscarriage. Just keep her happy..