What the fuck is this

Building on Epstein Island?

Yeah, the temple is weird but so is EVERYTHING ELSE on this damn island. keep sniffing.

youtube.com/watch?v=wrFQxqt0Y1I

Attached: evergreen building.png (1366x768, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands
lisageigerportfolio.carbonmade.com/about
web.archive.org/web/diff/20180404024221/20190714064329/https://lisageigerportfolio.carbonmade.com/about
townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a28397298/jeffrey-epstein-homes-real-estate-properties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

proof of partially underground facility

i think the pipes in front are for air flow like in a nuclear bunker. the grey pipes look like some sort of exhaust for combustion. maybe this is a generator room ??? need an expert.

here is another semi-underground structure. looks like material storage. not so sure.

Attached: storage... for bodies.png (1366x768, 2.34M)

fuckin kiddie diddlers deserve to be strung up by the neck to a helicopter and swung through the streets of NYC for all degenerates to see
if thats not a deterrent idk what is

So here's where Epstein kept the maintenance equipment.

Attached: utilities and equipment.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

Evergreen is hillarys codename

So what is this door then?
inb4 samefagging.

Attached: 1562961533416.jpg (1800x1350, 2.25M)

you can learn a lot about a man by what's in his trash.

Attached: trash.png (1366x768, 1.32M)

bump

Attached: trash2.png (1366x768, 1.33M)

you can almost see through the plastic

Attached: trash3.png (1366x768, 1.59M)

this is where they take the bodies out

someone should do the xray trick for clothes on it in photoshop

there might actually be nipples underneath.

So when are the FBI gunna raid the place? The Virgin Island fall under US Attorney's jurisdiction.

I hope they scan the grounds using the equipment you can use to detect cavities left by rotten corpses.

I don't know why my flag was UN. I must've accidentally changed it. I'm not a shill. promise.

sacrifice chamber?

im gonna go out on a limb here and say this is a false lead, it looks like just some walls they put up and painted to hide the construction materials from being visible from the water. by all means, investigate the lead, i'm not saying dont, but thats just my opinion.

>to hide the construction materials from being visible from the water
Why not just use tarps to hide materials? Of course it very well could just be a ruse, since the door placement in the facade makes no sense unless each door goes to a separate rape dungeon.

Door setup is like a cheap motel. All you need is a small room with a bed if yer feelin' rapey.

Attached: 1563487475023m.jpg (1024x675, 107K)

looks like it's painted by the same idiot who did the temple

Yep

>you can learn a lot about a man by what's in his trash.

>t. homeless bum

Or spy. Or Detective. Or Insurance Adjuster.

Are you dumb fucks really going to need a explanation for every mundane utility closet and maintenance access?

Attached: asdf.jpg (533x400, 28K)

Looks like a storage building.

It looks like utilities that are half-way buried under the ground and still accessible.

Yeah, no.

>Scavenging is the act of unauthorized persons going through recycling or refuse containers, whether the containers are located on City or private property.

Prolly just a water treatment/electrical generator building

This, actually. But then again: Would Epstein be that stupid to just leave the trash lieing around there? Did any user here attempt already going on that island? Theoretically there are drones who are able to lift your body (ofc, if you're not a fat fuck). I did that for once, it's risky, but if you wear a hoodie it could work.

The more you read about Epstein the more its apparent he was Mossad.

Didnt even graduate university. Few years later hes worth a billion dollars.

HURR DURR

The guy has a second island that's twice as big. Has anyone looked into that?

What do you mean?
Looks like a standard rape cave to me.

The more this goes on the more I realize Epstein was a perv who liked teens and everything else is qtard schizophrenia.

Attached: 1544498889709.jpg (1280x868, 91K)

Where is this place and why aren't we storming it instead of area 51?

It's the same for ALOT of wealthy jews. Ever met a poor disenfranchised jew? No?

Me neither.

Clearly they are getting rid of equipment as well, such as that ladder. No reason to throw away a perfectly good ladder. Unless it was used to clean up in an area that had DNA they are trying to get rid of.

heh. true.

but it's fun
join in on the insanity!

..............................................................................................yes

bump

Checked
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands
>A sailboat converted into a "food truck boat," previously sold pizzas here.

private island near the US virgin islands, the proximity to the US territory poses a problem

Im gonna mine the salt when nothing comes of any of this.

checked

Right after they're done with the DNC server.

yep, they always seem to have money, I've known jewish junkies who never seemed to run out of money

Lolita island confirmed. PIZZA GATE IS REAL

For a billionaire with an island, you'd think he's have a nicer yard

chicks dig dudes with ambulances

gods work confirmed

Ask the designer. It's (or better was on her portfolio)

lisageigerportfolio.carbonmade.com/about

web.archive.org/web/diff/20180404024221/20190714064329/https://lisageigerportfolio.carbonmade.com/about

Deleted a couple of days ago:

"Generated schematic designs that included elaborate underground fuel storage/ utility/maintenance buildings, beachfront massage pavilions, four 3000 sq. ft. guest homes."

Do you guys really think he/they would leave obvious clues out in the open? Of course not.. He knew someone easily could fly a drone/helicopter past the island if they wanted to.

I'm talking about Zorro Ranch
townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a28397298/jeffrey-epstein-homes-real-estate-properties/

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-041900_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2960, 1.21M)

That’s not an island but ok yeah it’s probably also a house of horrors

Loading dock to transport shit undervover

That's the wrong attitude. Never hurts to have a look around. We wuz detectives n shiet

Attached: 1563066907801.gif (267x200, 168K)

what looks better, tarps or a painted wall that matches the other buildings?

Wow, it's still there. Caverns confirmed. We're going in.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-20 Wayback Machine.png (536x260, 13K)

>Do you guys really think he/they would leave obvious clues out in the open?

He left the buildings with underground tunnels.

>what looks better
Obviously a wall. But why not build a proper warehouse then? Why hide your building materials if obvious construction is going on, why be sneaky about a lumber pile, etc etc?

Bippity bampitty bump

Probably already know this but he has a quote Japanese bath house on the island

High ground enough to have tunnel system underneath.

>Japanese bath house
It that best kind of bath house for rape? What about Turkish or Roman?

obviously rape dungeons

good find user
Prepared schematic designs, design development and construction documents for: boat dock, helicopter pad, renovation of caretaker house, custom door hardware
>custom door hardware
wtf? prison doors.

damn what impressive repeating values you have there, user

Attached: cawk.jpg (1200x867, 537K)

Hvac room ventilating the underground base under the island

everyone clearly misses the 3 discarded beds, which could have dna on them

>pstein Island?
>Yeah, the temple is weird

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

>under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives
I guess Jow Forumsacks are safe then.

Take your meds

Film set?

Looks like a movie set, like one of those fake towns in westerns.

>multiple used rape beds being grown out

Inshallah! You have truly become Canadian!

water/sewage control room.

>Mattresses

Does that connect to epsteins synagogue?

Attached: Epstein reptilian.png (624x352, 409K)

Attached: koopa.gif (500x281, 1.94M)

We are autists, remember?
So the answer is yes.

That's a building with 2 diesel engines for a sprinkler system. Theres is 1 engine behind each door to pump water and behind the grate in the middle is a fan and radiator setup to cool the engines. Exhausts are probably on the other side of the building.

Don’t forget he taught calculus ...

Rusty should be a bit more daring, get down lower to the ground, see if you can get it inside a building lol.

Did my best. Nothing in there.

Attached: im so sleepy.jpg (1366x768, 363K)

Wasn't there an ambulance parked outside one of those buildings in one of the drone footage videos?

Looks like sewage pipes to me but we need an expert here

I think that island looks cozy as hell tbqh. Hot summer nights relaxing by the shore, rum in hand, listening to the waves crashing, no light pollution as you watch for UFO's overhead. I almost envy the guy.

Very odd layout...
Why the central one with two doors, the rest are symmetrical...

Theres a couch outside, maybe dorms?

Torture chamber for right wing dissidents

operations base for mossad, all of his properties are

Multiple rape dungeons

You have to kill them and their entire family, like how China stopped opium dealers