TULSI 2020 > Working Out Harder Then Trump

Attached: tulsi-gabbard-13-hrs-exercise-always-feels-best-when-its-60679468.png (500x1005, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vbox7.com/play:828604cf7a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump doesn't work out. He has shit to do.

Who?

like build israels wall and let more mexicans into the country

Attached: 12.gif (358x185, 1.85M)

kill yourself shill rat

imagine the smell

Attached: 1522577346882.png (1312x1600, 472K)

I bet she's One of those Crossfit cunts

Attached: 1347319982399.gif (288x200, 156K)

Attached: Photos-Of-Trump-Eating.jpg (700x394, 172K)

Attached: tenor (2).gif (480x270, 2.05M)

And todays is shoulders day. I better be seeing you at the gym user

She's a Hawaii mutt. What is her mix?

Attached: bfe8c20823e75d514e1e807351d8c6f7.jpg (900x1145, 203K)

Don't get me wrong, Tulsi seems pretty based from what I've seen but i never realised she was a narcissist. She actually asked one of her team to take a picture of her training so she could upload it to neo-kike media. We know she works out. She's in great shape and was in the military. This is just attention whoring.

Attached: GD4A1205.jpg (1200x675, 510K)

>1-2 mile run
why even leave the house.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x199, 777K)

Attached: d28d31b0-5ff4-4644-8736-dd374b4e600d.jpg (780x520, 84K)

Look up Tulsi's surfer pics. She is very beautiful. She looks 10 years younger than what she is. And if she gets into a position of power, she will utterly destroy the fucking country.

Attached: 0939eaa246cea8566139668bf0c10df7.gif (723x407, 1.81M)

English mother fucker! Do you speak it?
Your gay thread and inability to use language to communicate is making me think less of Tulsi, you dumb nigger. This is why the left is 10x more retarded than Trump. They literally have no arguments.

I don't get it.

extremely gay

It's called running for office, dumdum. Voters are celebrity obsessed sheep. If anything, she should do more, considering she is at sub one percent.

based, i hope mutts vote for her instead some old jewish boomer

vbox7.com/play:828604cf7a
bruh

Attached: tulsi_snatch.jpg (852x545, 330K)

>she is at sub one percent.
It's crazy how she seems - to me - the only politician in Freedomland that could actually unite the country, yet she doesn't even stand a chance of getting nominated as a candidate by the DNC. i guess the subversive-jews-behind-everything meme is at play here. Seriously though, what's her downside? I imagine she's pro third world immigration but the dems love that. What am i missing?

Again, who?

haha fuck no. i like my guns.

I saw this thumbnail in the catalog and I thought it was one of those pictures of starving african children eating shit directly out of a cow's asshole.

fuck your guns, you will never use them to overthrow corrupt cunts, so why even have them?

Cunt former gov of South Carolina who took down the most aesthetic flag ever known to man.

sad but true

>was in the military
wasn't she just in the National Guard?

No one knows what the future holds. Besides disarming is in no way helpful even if we never have a "revolution" with them. The fact that we could is what keeps them from going full 1984.

Attached: 56601018_2179136218861234_3188602760140423168_n.png.jpg (450x314, 21K)

no that fat orange ain't doin workout because he would immediately die if he would... especially with 200lb

Nice body

Too bad about the acne

BRAPPPPPPPP

Thanks!

Gabbard by the Tulsi

Gary Johnson climbed Everest though. If only he had known what Aleppo was.
t. person whose first ever vote for president was Gary Johnson in 2008 lmao. Not that voting matters.

at least with a gun grabbing government and president you have casus belli to start shooting faggots

No, you have to get the ones wher she is almost naked. Dripping wet, erect nipples, her fat free abdomen taught as she mounts her board like

She looks like a sex goddess. And if she gets to POTUS, she will bring forth horrors Stalin would only know of in wet dreams.

looks like sloppy joe with long hair

Attached: 1245235235234.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>memflag
sage

I get my excercise from hunting minorities.

tulsi "scabbard for my sword" gabbard

For gay sex?

Vote for her

Found the deep state ahill

Yeah... ummmmmm.... no

tfw whites are a minority now

No fucking way she does this workout everyday in front of her house. No fucking way

She surfs and does bioenergy work. Combine that with a soft, comfortable life, and you get a hot piece of ass.

How many millions dead in communist Russia under Stalin alone? The secret handshake club is setting her up to be the next great leader.

I would HIIT that ass

Attached: 15848713-A9A6-44E4-A45A-4CA4409054CB.jpg (426x640, 58K)

I think she's probably Samoan.

This. Takes effort keeping the border wide open

If you actually want a woman to be president, then I guess you reap what you sow.

You need to go stand in front of it and masturbate to make sure

id rather have a young woman that served in the military than some old jewish draft dodging boomer

>the only politician in Freedomland that could actually unite the country
Why would you want to unite brown masses? So you can be like Brazil later, where their 50% nog population cheers for their football team?

Yeah, keeping Israel great.

God, she's beautiful

yeah, as a medic

I'd pay $400 to get a deep whiff of her ass with panties on right as she's done working out. $750 for nose in ass crack with no panties.

She supports the Iran deal. I just can't support her.

> blurry side shot

Uuhh mmuh dick

Trump understands that you are born with a set amount of heartbeats and it's a waste to run through them quickly. A lot of these wealthy elite people have the same understanding. Just look at Lord Gaben.

Wow you incels are pretty creepy

>Then
>Then!!!!!
THAN!

Attached: 2l7hkd.jpg (255x252, 20K)

I don't want a president that runs 2 miles a day and does a 30 minute workout... stupid bitch is supposed to be preparing for "running the free world"... you'd think there would be a lot of ongoing research involved. This is how you know she has no intention of winning. She just wants her whore name out there like most attention sluts. Book deal in 3-2-1... beachbody sponsorship, something. We don't need a instathot as president.

Besides, her face looks like mark mcgwires... a belt sander couldn't smooth that shit out, skin texture looks like fiji live rock

lmao kike

>t. amerifat
Fitness correlates positively with mental performance, everything else being equal. The fat is clogging your brain.

Why do people waste their time with all these fake and gay politicking? Its going to be Biden vs Trump and we all know it. Most people have already decided who they are going to vote for and the rest will decide depending on what happens 2 weeks before the election. What a colossal waste of time and energy having this board filled with pointless shit.

Attached: breakfast.jpg (800x680, 100K)

1/4 samoan

Yes, keep "working out" for hours a day. How fucking stupid is it to vigorously move your body for the SOLE PURPOSE of burning calories. I do all kinds of shit. swimming, fishing, biking, hunting, etc and I stay in great shape without specifically allocating hours a day to burning calories specifically. In addition, I do these things while making a shitload of money and spending time with my wife and kids. In short... you're the retard, wasting precious hours of life lifting things up and down for zero enjoyment while I literally do whatever the fuck I want while making a mostly passive income that dwarfs what you would be making even if you worked 200 hours a week.

Questions?

Attached: 3C678454-59FC-4D31-98DD-C39E24F40227.jpg (620x387, 47K)

Attached: giphy (6).gif (500x230, 495K)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x163, 458K)

OPEN BORDERS CUNT

meme flaggot, I already responded to this false assumption. Keep "tree hugging" though, I'm going to feed my family of 5 filet mignon tonight in your honor.

*taut

that's just 3D chess on her part
she will exposed the Zionists and deep state

"Than" you ignorant hillbilly

LOLOLOL PLORMPF BTFO by Fit Mommy

Really?
Not Tulsi "The wiener scabbard" Gabbard
Missed opportunity Moortugal

less than 1% in polls

basically only shills and bots "support" her

Imagine the smell

sounds like good exercise

Attached: tulsi-5219564.jpg (1317x2522, 2.55M)

Don't forget about the billions of aid he's sending to Israel

*shit to push
trump-toilet.jpeg

Democrats and Leftists aren't interested in unity, but rather: conformity.

>then

it takes a lot of time and effort to tweet about how much he loves Kanye West

Rich privilege in your face blogging is the best!

Trump is the biggest narcissist of all time wtf.

She’s gonna run out of juice if she keeps working out....

To be fair she is running for president. Attention whoring is what gets you elected. That and lots of money.