Was this supposed to dismantle the 'alt-right'

youtube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c

Their entire strategy is just fear mongering and using hyperbole. "Oh even if that is true, we can't be in agreement, no matter how logical or rational"

Hilarious how this faggot says that "12 million" died in the Holocaust. Lmfao

Listen to the ominous music that starts at 8:20

Isn't also interesting how by wanting to secure a future for white children, they automatically translate that as meaning you want to eradicate others? When you say that, they claim that you are 'threatening their life'. How?

Attached: 1.jpg (566x389, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros_(play)?wprov=sfti1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kTiRnbNT5uE
youtube.com/watch?v=PY3lBKje46E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=pjRWujUXKL8
twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1144647175726653440
theindependentwhig.com/haidt-passages/haidt/conservatives-understand-liberals-better-than-liberals-understand-conservatives/
youtube.com/watch?v=9nyKp-R3KBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cant take that tranny serious. If he dressed like his actual gender he would do a better job deradicalizing people.

the alt-right is an invention of your slave masters, it doesn't exist outside of the twitter bubble of delusional retards who support people that cut themselves for attention

Stop paying attention to William Nicholas Parrott

Attached: lol.png (769x473, 647K)

I watched this video out of curiosity and its more a red-pill than anything. All it does is portray the 'NAZI' as having a secret plot to genocide everyone, despite everything hes saying being 100% correct. "Despite this being totally reasonable, it will lead to millions of deaths like the last time". This the use of the Holocaust narrative. Its extremely effective.

Jews control the media.

White genocide is real.

Different races have different average IQs. Blacks/Latinos are too stupid to create technologically advanced civilizations.

Leftists can never and have never been able to refute these arguments, and thus everything else they say is full of shit.

Pic related

Attached: JewsControlTheMediaVer2.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

I hate breadtube. It's nothing but trash.

Attached: D_uygYlWkAAHZ8r.jpg (564x604, 83K)

Attached: METH ZOMBIES.jpg (269x649, 53K)

wont watch it, just looked comments and likes. it doesnt matter what leftist say or do and how stupid and retarded it is , how many straw man and other argumentation fauls they use... they still get support by their peers.

SIMPLE AS

The comments on that vid are laughable

>we can debate muh fascists because they’re not coming from a place of good faith they just want to manipulate people into believing what they say is true

You can’t reason with these fucking morons. Soon this is all going to come to a head and a clash is going to occur. I can’t wait, sick degenerate fucks like this deserve nothing more than facing a firing squad. Call me a bigot, I don’t give a fuck. But when you prey on children from birth, brainwash them into thinking shit like transgenderism is perfectly ok orbthat pedophilia isn’t something to be reviled then you deserve only death....in minecraft of course :^)

Attached: F0269066-59E1-4ACF-BEFC-E5B1F598103B.jpg (399x288, 45K)

*we can’t debate

wtf if you actually watch the clip you are left in total agreement with the populist/nationalist side. were the goofy horror scenery/sounds supposed to brainwash me into denying reality?

why do these fucks fundamentally not trust the populace to learn and digest info on their own? why do they feel that controlling context is necessary? do they believe that the truth is not irresistible and that it isnt clearly manifest? wtf?

also this guy is a fucking homo theatre kid. embarrassing

it is topsy turvy. these fucks use the phrase "bad faith" saying we are actually liars trying to trick people. its madness. the only bad faith tactics are done by the left. go to reddit sometime. they downvote what they don't ike, and if they lose control they just infiltrate a board thru getting sympathetic mods. bad faith bullshit tactics.

Jow Forums may be a sea of piss but these fags are free to post here. it is largely free and open.

Deradicalization doesn't exist.
Once you know the truth, there's no going back.

LOLOL I know. That is the best part. They are stuck with using fear mongering tactics. This is why they cant debate us. This is why they resort to terror and violence

This and cringe factories like chapo traphouse are a test balloon. They are actually going to try to redefine what is hip and edgy over the next 5-10 years. I for one can't wait.

Attached: 1444594199649.gif (225x300, 515K)

You got any particular subreddits to recommend?

NPR (((Brook Gladstone))) keeps running a piece that Contra Points is the savior of the left

I made it five minutes but the rhino head thing was too retarded and I gave up. I think the point he was making here is that you shouldn’t be allowed to talk about demographic replacement or Jews at all because if you do you’re a nazi and nazis shouldn’t get a platform? Pretty standard left wing position there. Don’t need to hear it again from this tranny clown.

Attached: 2C2DD8B8-F540-4DB3-8991-6451A9CCE19B.jpg (1240x1744, 490K)

>free and open

They call us an echo chamber and say we live in an information bubble. Meanwhile all we ever do here is seek out left wing arguments to criticize and debate about.

have not been to reddit in a couple years and even then was only subscribed to r/conspiracy and r/whereisjulianassange

both got infiltrated by cucks getting into mod positions. r/conspiracy is not as bad, but the shilling was ten times worse than it is here, at least the last time I was there.

r/whereisjulianassange was particularly disturbing to watch degrade. you saw a fast takeover by key mods destroying all discussion of the bitcin blockchain and the activities of october and november of 2016

yeh bro. we still get obamaleaf here sometimes who is fun and challenging to debate. these fucks are aech hypocrites

someone linked this in the comments
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros_(play)?wprov=sfti1
which is obviously what the video is based on. interesting it's all tied into Codreanu's Iron Guard, and a Jewish Romanian's reflections on that movement. and interesting that the thesis of the video basically seems to be
>if you let the Right speak then they will win people over and you won't be able to stop it
and interesting that in his video he plays it like fags like Dave Rubin give us a fair hearing when in reality they does nothing but gate keep.

>debating the alt-right
>debates with itself

leftism, not even once.

Leddit has a huge amount of extremely aggressive leftists who actually think they are the “good guys”

This. That’s why they make it hard to get any kind of real information. They want everybody to believe the fake media

Isn't it funny how these trannies create this nazi boogeyman but are more of a risk to themselves than RWDS are ever gonna be?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kTiRnbNT5uE

Your post reminded me of when Steve Pinker, a far left academic, tried to explain why you shouldn’t hide the truth from people and the rest of the left wing flipped the fuck out and called him a nazi.

I thought the Jew and the tranny were the same person in different costumes.

No, the video was not about dismantling or disproving the alt-right. It was about how NOT to do it.

Jackie Jackson was a stand-in for Dave Rubin, obviously. He conflates "free speech" with platforming anyone and everyone, and even then he does it selectively, not platforming communists for example.

Saul Salzman is a stand-in for many academics who respond to alt-right arguments by simply being "aghast" and "triggered" instead of offering up an actual argument.

If you want to see contrapoints actually attempt to "dismantle the alt-right" then maybe check this video out:
youtube.com/watch?v=PY3lBKje46E

btw, Lord Foppington is unironically based and the best ContraPoints character.

So? I can feel these people through syntax. I revel in their fears

>it was a self parody of the left

No it wasn’t. Jew Jewman was 100% portrayed in the right and at no point was it ever even suggested that “nazis” should be debated and not silenced. Dilate.

Lol makeup is a hell of a thing. Painted a female face on his fugly ass.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64

>Disgusting tranny idiot makes vid to "destroy" the alt-right boogieman
"Never interrupt and opponent when they are making a mistake" ~Napoleon Bonaparte

Attached: 1548803678529.png (640x720, 734K)

More costume politics.

He was portrayed as factually right, and certainly as the most correct person in the skit, but still stylistically wrong.

Check out this discussion of the video with ContraPoints and Destiny:
youtube.com/watch?v=pjRWujUXKL8
At 7:38 ContraPoints describes Saul as an "ineffective Jewish intellectual".
At 8:10 he just says "We need to be NOT Saul Salzman."
Yeah I actually really like alt hype and I disagree with ContraPoints on race realism. That's why I said I love Lord Foppington.

Sorry thing, this is Jow Forums - repeating something 1,000x isn’t going to change anything.

>No, the video was not about dismantling or disproving the alt-right. It was about how NOT to do it.

*smashes bikelock on head*

???

The right isn’t going to win until they admit many of their own arguments are bullshit too. Firing squad comes first though. It has to because that’s just the way minecraft’s designed.

Make sense : To be a leftist is to project every flaws they have unto others...

A reference to an antifa moron who bashes someone's head with a bikelock.

Attached: leftists and fear.png (1166x595, 147K)

Pinker is a jew. He’s not far left, he’s jewish. Different thing.

Ok, but why even make that reference? How does it relate to the video at all?

I don't really know, I'm not the poster...
Probably a reference to leftist's "tolerance" for free speech.

Attached: The left barely believe anything they preach.png (1791x370, 69K)

It's fucking hilarious that people think Contrapoints is good at arguing ideas. It's just strawmen and half ass rebuttals in a Daily Show/ Jon Oliver style. You know, where information is presented with constant jokes to disrupt critical thinking.

Most people don’t have the intelligence to get beyond Party-centered talking points. They don’t even understand the ideologies those memetic chants are derived from, only a feeling of right or wrong. This place is as full of such people as any government social media site.

>They are actually going to try to redefine what is hip and edgy over the next 5-10 years
They will always fail to do this because they have to be kosher. Chapo didn't even have that many users until the MDE sub was nuked. If you put those two side by side it was obvious what was actually edgy and which side was just snarky Twitter users

>why do these fucks fundamentally not trust the populace to learn and digest info on their own?
The left thinks that human beings are inherently irrational and are more evil than good. They're probably right, but then they think it's worth having downright dystopian measures in place to stop humans from acting on their inherent nature. They look at 1984, Brave New World, etc. and feel like that's better than how things have always been.

Go dilate

How’s that differ from fascism?

I'd say there's a tiny bit more here but I largely agree, most people are driven by emotion and other mechanical impulses. Few penetrate the actual meaning of what they believe. It's why I have mostly given up hope for political solutions or even revolutionary solutions. It's going to take a divine act to fix this mess in my view. Nothing short of that will sort out this colossal mess.

This.

Sage all tranny threads.

???
What did I say that made you think I was trans? Or that I even agree with ContraPoints?

>here. Give a tranny views on a monetized system to encourage it posting more garbage.
No. Hot buttered fuck no. No a thousand times. No with the fire of hundreds of b& hammers. Not only no, but why the flaming fuck would you waste time and energy on this?

Attached: FBECF4A0-D699-495E-9655-2B254DB6C453.png (460x444, 98K)

Attached: contrapoints_william_parrott.png (660x379, 400K)

It starts by giving a false impression of the no platforming debate. The 'nazi' simply turns up uninvited and is given a seat. In reality, students would have invited this person and a vocal minority of other students, spurred on by their left-wing professors (perhaps even with the benefit of extra marks for participating) and the mainstream media, would have had the event cancelled or, failing that, disrupted the event, making it impossible to continue. The police force might even be told to stand down to give the vocal minority free reign. This is what no platforming is. It isn't demanding a right to a platform; it's having a platform taken away from you and, for the the students who wanted to attend, the ability to listen to a speaker taken away from them.

The liberal reacts entirely with emotion and shock ("I find this frankly astonishing"). They spend the entire 'debate' whining. Their don't-want-to-hear-it and jump-to-extremes ("12 million people died") attitude means there's no attempt to make a counterpart or engage with the arguments raised. They fail to realise the purpose of a debate isn't to convince your opponent; it's to convince those listening. By instead going for the shut down approach--under the guise of their distorted 'right to shout in an empty field' version of free speech--they fail to convince anyone and, in fact, end up losing support from those on their side who believe in an unbastardized version of free speech.

We're then left with hypocrisy. The cries of "Jewish conspiracy" to naming Jews in positions of power and influence falls on deaf ears when the progressives' ideology names white men and the percentage of whites in the same positions to make a similar case about the white race. However, with the Jews they lack the argument that this is a Jewish or historically Jewish country to explain those numbers. Finally, we have the opposition to potential 'nazi' violence while simultaneously justifying actual left-wing violence.

Stop watching contrapoints. It's making you gay. Seriously, go look in the mirror. You're gayer than you were before and it shows.

Obama leaf is not hard to debate. He just screws statistics, and uses flat out lies for his arguments.

Leftists often talk of empathy, an emotion, but they never talk of conscience.

Obamaleaf will make a few good points and then lie and bullshit like a pro. Really crazy guy

Why wo't you faggots use Hooktube?

Attached: oo.jpg (558x626, 68K)

Agreed. We’re once again at the mercy of nature herself.

I see that guy everywhere on Jow Forums but I can't bear to watch one second of what he has to say on principle alone. What am I missing that's so good it gets shilled here every day?

Attached: 1489790329650.png (1282x680, 905K)

Nothing. He’s an idiot. It’s literally being pushed by trannies. They’d be better off pushing destiny but they’re trannies so they push a tranny.

They don't even know they're in an echo chamber. Just look at tweet related. He posted this as a sort of "look even right wing thinks left wing is good!" and didn't realize the reason why we look at leftist arguments is because we are OPEN to debate. We don't shut it down. if we did, all left wing would be banned from here.

And the pic

Attached: yang.png (637x336, 42K)

loaded with embedded commands encouraging their viewers to review the facts about the holocaust themselves

twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1144647175726653440
Look at them all defending their echo chamber.

Exactly. Shit like "I block all conservatives because I don't feel safe". They don't even know what they're doing.

Stuff like "I don't feel safe" is just a cop out to avoid engaging in debate. If they're losing they just accuse the other side of being Nazis instead of coming up with a rebuttal. It's simply a rhetorical trick.

>“Destroy the watermills, burn the windmills, smash the ovens. Depend on the humanity of the cavalry for them to gather up the children who can still be given a republican education… put everyone else to the sword.” soldiers’ descriptions, Jan.-Feb. 1794.
These godless parasites never change, you either conform to the hive or you're "threatening their existence" and must be put down.

conservatives understand liberals better than liberals understand conservatives
theindependentwhig.com/haidt-passages/haidt/conservatives-understand-liberals-better-than-liberals-understand-conservatives/

that's why the left can't meme

Attached: 1552762352342.jpg (1000x1000, 162K)

>this tranny again

New video from former troon talks about how Nykytroon is not actually de-radicalizing anyone: youtube.com/watch?v=9nyKp-R3KBk