Admit it, he's shit

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

How is Trump still 'our guy'?

He literaly licks that negro's (YE!, Kanye or whatever he calls himself) balls as a good goy cuck for some black votes.

First he sells his daugther out to a jew, then he taked the worst nigger as a 'friend' and now he becomes his bitch and uses his time to kiss yet another negro's ass.

Isn't there a better alternative to Trump? A man who really cares about whites.

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-175429_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1920, 511K)

dolan trump is garbage, may he suffer greatly in hell

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NIGGERS TRUMP BETRAYED US BY NOT LITERALLY KILLING THEM ALL!!!

T. Richard Spencer

Strawman. Go away kike.

Lol, niggers are the biggest problem to whites in the US, not beaners. Only like the other goys, he is afraid to speak up to them. Instead he sucks their dicks.

And he doesn't even befriend decent negro's but shit tier niggers like Kanye and ASAP Rocky.

dolan loves the bbc like and jew cuck faggot

If givin the chance i'd kick the shit out of dolan drumpf, but he's rich so he got bodyguards and secret service. fucking pussy ass faggot

He went in the right direction in the beginning, I had high hopes for him, but then he got scared and went full on goy. Now fuck him, should never have send Bannon away in favour of his tollerant jew son in law.

You're a racist, and President Trump has been and will continue to be the best President of the United States.

Go away antifa

t. afghan

Attached: TheShillBrigade.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

Bannon will return next election

screencap this

Attached: 122-1229448_59791280-bannon-pepe-hd-png-download.jpg (840x987, 272K)

WTF I AM A TRUMP SUPPORTER AND THEREFORE A HUGE RACIST, HOW DARE HE TALK TO RAP MEN

'RACISSSSSS!!!'

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Whatever man, go ahead and betray your ancestors, hope you feel good about yourself.

> niggers are the biggest problem to whites in the US
False. Kikes are the biggest problem sir.

Kanye is the worst nigger you can find, that ASAP guy as well. Why the fuck do you care about being 'raciss'? Why bash Mexicans and not niggers, they form a way bigger problem and danger to whites in the US. American propaganda really is paying of isn't it?

Speak English Jamal

Negro's can be called and send out way more easily. The problems they form are way more obvious.

What was I speaking before then? Also, butthurt for calling out Trump and his negro friends?

Open your fucking eyes.

Is there a candidate I should support over trump?

I DISAVOW

Attached: 1552229344572.png (750x708, 405K)

I honostly don't know, i'm only saying we shouldn't idolize him and don't expect him to be the answer. I hope a better candidate commes up.

Kanye's music is good though.

Because now he guaranteed 15% of the black vote which will turn most of America red. Fool. We know you guys would rather have democrats win than Trump do one single thing you don't like. But it's good for the country lol.

disgusting nigger lover

No, it's not hahhahaha. Listen to western music brother, don't listen to this crap.

I was watching U20 athletics EC competition and half of dutch athletics were black.

Care to explain?

>Isn't there a better alternative to Trump?
No one even comes close at this time, so Trump it is.

I see what he is doing, but what will he do on his second term? Probably not much but seeking war with Iran and China. And at the end the US still has 50 million niggers and millions of beaners. Last time he won without almost any black vote.

Most of our top tier sportsman are white ecapt for footbal and 'running'. But I agree, we do have a migrant problem as well. I'm not saying we don't have one, i'm only pointing out that Trump isn't the answer and that we need to take action ourselves.

Sad, in the end the action needs to come from us.

why bother voting? What has Trump done to help white people?

Trump can't win. It would be better to get someone on stage who can at least name the jew.

Is this not a crime actually?

My post?

Not much.

Hrs just trying to divert the Jewish dominated cia news from trying to get us in a war with Iran over mossad false flags

Attached: F3F76513-F7C8-4A62-AF7B-002AE030A815.jpg (284x177, 5K)

oh also no new wall built.

You know the judiciary branch should be independent from the executive branch?
If that call succeeds, it proves Sweden is not a real democracy.

>i'm only saying we shouldn't idolize him
No one here idolizes Trump you dumbass shill.

I didn't even read what you wrote, but that language is gay as fuck lol

Attached: Dumb_bitch_food_box.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

>foreign losers asking
is there a better alternative? Do you dumb fucks ever learn?

> leest NOS
SOJAJONGEN

Because he pisses off faggots like you. Why else do you think he was elected?

>Trump can't win
Imagine being this mongoloid. You'd think someone from the states would know how utterly retarded the democratic party has become since the election

>the President of the United States of America is negotiating for the return of an American citizen who's been taken into custody abroad.
Good. Like or hate rap, he's our rapper.

They have American boomers living in Norway? It doesn't matter how retarded a party is as long as they offer gibs.

>Famous American citizen is arrested overseas for a bullshit reason after defending himself from a serial sex offending migrant
>dude wtf why would the President negotiate for his return

Come on. Trump fucks up sometimes but dont be retarded

I think trump is the only choice out there to trigger leftists, he literally manages to trigger them with wathever he does. Even for helping A$AP hes being called a racist in twitter comments

It does, that's what I was thinking as well. He probably won't.

I beg to differ.

We get it. Being racist is edgy and cool! I know it doesn't mean anything to your toothless, AIDS infected, starving, and poor self, but here in America, we have a little saying that goes "ALL MEN". So whatever race you are in America, you're a man until you prove otherwise.

Lol, that video. You should.

That call never had a chance of succeeding. Most people here including the government in Sweden find even entertaining such notion to be a complete joke.

Not sure how it works in muttland but such shenanigans do not work here.

We're not racists, niether is he. That's why he's our guy.
Maybe you confused us with stormfront

>but here in America, we have a little saying that goes "ALL MEN". So whatever race you are in America, you're a man until you prove otherwise.
More boomer posting.

Attached: 1512300290995.jpg (693x693, 138K)

Rising faggotry, anti-traditional and pro non white attitudes in the US. Whites elected him, so he should do what he was elected for, safe the white American and traditional American society.

Attached: Drunken-Master-1024x660.jpg (1000x645, 73K)

I'm never voting again. Fuck Trump and fuck his brainwashed voters that just won't let go their favorite israeli dog.

I didn’t know the FBI used French vpns

Hahahahah, so he would do this for all American citizens abroad? Then he would be bussy calling 24/7. Only because his 'friend' big nibba Kanye told him to.

Trump is deftly stealing the black vote. If you can secure even 3% of the black vote away from Democrats then you win the election.

Trump already has the deep respect and admiration of the male black electorate. As the urban colloquialism goes, "game recognizes game". Trump is the biggest game in the hood.

Blacks will never vote for a republican, you retard. They didn't in 2016, they didn't in 2018, and they won't in 2020

We don't know if it is for a 'bullshit' reason, only half the story was filmed, just like with the 'muh black lives matter' bullshit. Would he call prime ministers all over the world to ask for the release of all Amarican citizens abroad being in custody? No, he does it because his 'friend' nibba Kanye says so.

And it is not the first time he is kissing his ass.

That's something I like about it as well, but as soon as a better candidate comes along we should give him the sack. He isn't gonna do shit if he get's realected.

Attached: 1505720893292.gif (460x258, 2M)

Yes, in fact.
The State Department and the office of the president do this kind of thing all the time.

Gives me tears man, so tollerant. GREAT!! America is also the place where rhe dream of a white ethno state has been mainstream until the hippie revolution broke out. Enjoy your niggers then.

Also, nice meming, I believe Americans got way more aids, poverty and other crap than we do, nice aint it?

>not American

It’s almost like you think we care about what you think?

I give Trump carte Blanche to do whatever he must to make anyone and everyone mad.

Attached: 2A57F0AC-4862-4C68-8FF3-8BF2D57C4DF9.png (800x600, 444K)

Lol

>not seeing niggers are the real problen in the US

> Believing in boomer farytales

Disgusting.

Pretty sure he is in his 70’s. Which would make you a pussy bitch beating old people. Can’t wait until we take your faggot cuntree over and steal all your pasty white ladies.

Attached: E673E302-6F5E-42BB-B5DE-2A62EBF72C41.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

Dutch*

Also, can you read and do you have eyes?

>French vpns

Attached: fucking lmao.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Spics and jews are worse, but that's like saying meth is worse than heroin. Nonwhites all are just trash

He got close to no black votes back in 2016.

>niggers are the real problem

I guess you’ve never heard of leftist Jews or self-hating whites.

And seriously, the Netherlands are so fucking pozzed it’s absurd. You’re country is renowned for dude weed and tolerance. Get back at pol when you have some semi-auto rifles without registration, fag.

Obvious shill thread is obvious

>guy from liberal, pozzed country can't opine on liberal pozzed empire
Check out this DnCtard

Attached: 1527712440957.png (657x527, 34K)

Lol, like the US isn't going to colaps. Butthurt over me bashing your wifes boyfriend?

Not really, nigs are way worse. But you are right, their all trash.

What fucking country are you from? Worry about dams or dykes or something and leave our zionists presidents to the 50 states

Trump: I'll get the black vote by sucking up to negros
Democrats: We will give blacks 100K if they vote for us

I think the democrats are going to win this one.

And how do they do with their rifles? Don't really seem to have helped them solve their problems. And you are right, self hating whites are the biggest problem.

Eh, niggers really aren't our biggest problem lol. Their population numbers stay the same for the most part while beaners are growing at a rate that will make them a majority in a few short years. Blacks are honestly a non issue.

Why shill? Is everyting anti-Trump shill?

I think that we're having a disconnect here. I'd say that blacks are the worst PER CAPITA, but they at least kill themselves with abortion. The spics on the other hand, continue to multiply. They outnumber the blacks, even though the blacks have been here for 10x longer.

He has a lot of influence on the entire west, it isn't the 1900's anymore, since were interlocked, your problems are my problems.

But it's nothing to argue about too much. I don't know where I'd put either of them against muslims, though, which is more what you're dealing with over there, yeah?

Its getting the black vote OP

The Dutch are our extended family, user. Just like the Brits are, the Germans are, the Italians are, the French are, and all the peoples of Europe are. It's completely valid for us to comment on each other's situations.

But you wouldn't get that would you, Juan?

>Asslicking Hillary
On the right side of history!
>Trump having friends
He's a racis-, oh wait, wrong Democrat narrative

fuck I do hope this shit escalates and US goes to war with Sweden so we can loot it afterwards

Attached: 1438533705123.jpg (346x406, 36K)

That's right. Many families of Dutch origin in America. We won't forget the blood bond, nor the only American president fighting against climate hysteria or young Americans being pushed out of jobs by beaners.

>Isn't there a better alternative to Trump?
The 2016 election said no.

Still they are 50 million strong an heavily mix with whites and go after white women. Also, a giant fetish is being created (it already exists for some time actually) in favour of them.

That's true.

As you said, the judiciary is completely independent, the Prime minister doesn't have any power to interfere with the case.
If he even tried, the courts would tell him to fuck off, and his party would never win an election here again.

Trump is a useful idiot. We wanted Ron Paul. We will burn down the system now that we've been denied, and no one will stop us. Trump is a tool, but he is more our tool than Israel's.. for now. If and when that changes (and it may be changing now) we will discard him. But for now he's our guy.

Of course, I speak for the oldfags, and we are few now in this place. Few of you will understand.

So? He won in 2016 without it. And what's the point of running if you are going to suck up to nigs like all the other cuckold presidents before him? What's he going to achieve next term?