The Area 51 raid

I see everyone talking about how muh the government will shoot them all but these people are fucking retarded what do you think the public’s reaction will be if they actually shoot hundreds of civilians this will create massive riots protests and distrust in the government because it will show that they value keeping their secrets more than American lives but the government knows this so they will just send riot crews to tear gas and rubber bullet the crowd we can only hope there’s actual casualties

Attached: 6C35AC11-FFB7-4F4A-B521-29F4554C4483.jpg (660x483, 54K)

nobody gives a fuck about the god damn onions boy raid on area 51. Focus our energy on these fucking kike satanists being engulfed in eternal hellfire.

If even 1% of the 1.7 mil show up that will be 17,000 people how is riot control supposed to control that in the middle of a desert and there will obviously be suicidal people and druggies that show up who actually make a break for it so they might actually be forced to shoot some of them I can’t imagine what the public’s reaction to the military killing American civilians depending on the circumstances it would either piss of a lot of people or everyone would just go back to their lives in a week

Bump. Simone please post the live stream.

Attached: Promises Promises.png (1760x970, 2.1M)

people arent going to give a fuck. that one wildlife fbi shooting, waco, etc did nothing. We are 3x as apathetic now.

The area 51 raid is a meme to distract everyone from Epstein and the fact that every connected to the Mueller probe is now getting picked up for sex trafficking.

Attached: 16220640149747924.png (1173x616, 478K)

I’m saying this has potential for escalation and can create internal problems for ZOG and it’s far more dangerous to have internal problems than external ones like Iran

Yea but everyone on here is talking about Epstein non stop I barely see any msm talking about it though

There will be less than 20 people to show up. All of which will be looking at each other nervously waiting for someone else to start entering Area 51. One guy will do a half-ass charge. Guards will stop him with ease and he will complain of some minor injury acting as if he had just gotten raped with a hair roller. This will cause the group to lose focus and they will leave hours later after protesting the perceived brutality.

Attached: 1490920087775.jpg (250x243, 23K)

It's all a psyop for the coming alien deception

go back to the facebook /9gag normie

It will be at the very least 500 people

Go back to Yugoslavia

fucking kek

military probably wont need to do much, they'll instead enlist a lot of local region police forces who will hold the line and use conventional anti-riot techniques if necessary. it will stop entry and the military itself wont need to raise its hand. nobody except usual suspects will care about police breaking up a "riot"

Its fake.

Here is the real

Attached: jew shit storm.png (702x795, 539K)

No one will be shot.

You won't move toward microwave trucks

Area 51 memes are forced to make sure you forget about the Epstein child sex trafficking case. Which was trending on Twitter until this gay ass ay lmao meme came. There are no aliens. There is nothing interesting at area 51. It has been compromised for over 50 years

>implying paid mercenaries won't be the first to shoot from the midst of the crowd

Lmao, do you even into false flag?

Attached: Ann.jpg (1586x1585, 246K)

Definitely a distraction from current events.

What's really notable with this story is that it isn't being shilled on Jow Forums, only normie media. Normally whenever some bullshit is about to go down, you get like 50+ threads on here shilling for or against it and a bunch of astroturfers agreeing with the cointelpro plan of the month. So far Jow Forums has been pretty much on the sidelines. Which leads me to believe it isn't being signal boosted by Jow Forums, and the various NGOs and state actors who use the chinz also don't really give a fuck about this meme du jour, or at least don't want Jow Forums being the ring leader or perceived ringleader; i.e., it's like they are trying to avoid the "white nationalist Jow Forums nazis want to storm a51", which would be a headline to turn the normans off from the idea and avoid even clicking memes related to it--thus keep it distanced from Jow Forums and keep it "organic" and "its just a prank bro"-tier.

This thing seems like either an organic facebook maymay that just went mainstream magically, or it is being signal boosted as a distraction such that when you do a news search for aliens, this meme will always be the first thing that comes up, further burying anything with any sort of legitimacy related to aliens. Perhaps everybody just watched the Bob Lazar thing on netflix and that is the biggest signal booster.

We live in interesting times.

>What's really notable with this story is that it isn't being shilled on Jow Forums, only normie media.

There were a lot of threads promoting that shit when it first came out, but I guess they got btfo too hard so they abandoned the attempt to peddle it here.

its a serbian false flag to get bondsteel back

Attached: 232323.png (526x1081, 384K)

>an organic facebook maymay that just went mainstream magically
yes because people aren't divided on aliens

The reply to this writes itself

That needs to go viral on every major platform!

I'd say most americans and humans agree they are curious about/want to know more about aliens.
its not that complicated why millions signed up

Mass riots don't happen anymore, because the Jews have successfully made everyone depressed and isolated

If you read A People's History of The United States, you'll notice that in the late 19th century and early 20th century, huge riots and protests were common. Huge crowds of thousands storming places, etc. That could never happen today, because the elites have cultivated am isolate depressing culture that makes it hard to make friends and organize large groups. If you talk to a random stranger, you get a weird look

>sign says lethal force will be used
>lethal force is used
Who would be mad at this?

Fucking kek

Attached: 28E6FDE7-62B7-4BBF-A2C8-54B4B29BFFD9.jpg (450x462, 50K)

Have you ever considered all the other news is a distraction from this?

Attached: Blosh_kitty.jpg (984x635, 160K)