This confuses and angers the christcuck

this confuses and angers the christcuck

Attached: 08d658cbff50c2ab533f4000154a0560d2cc5d32afeaff36b8952ecb1cec66cc.jpg (1080x1191, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104438497/#104438497
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107309841/#q107309841
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think the problem is at which point an embryo becomes a human with human rights.
IMO, up until the point the baby leaves the woman's body, it is a parasite that the woman should be able to kill whenever she pleases. The moment i comes out however, killing it should be just as illegal as killing anyone else, if not even more.

>Of course I'll save the embryos, what a silly question!

Attached: 1546543509352.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

IF the embryos are white and the baby is a nig imma get them embryos

Attached: 1552601441346.gif (234x159, 315K)

What race are the embryos?

They had their chance, I say let the fire take them.

>embryos in test tubes
satanic, let it burn

>willfully terminating a human is the same as rescuing humans from a fire

Asking the real questions.

Attached: previewfile_623425061.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Based anons asking the right questions.

If the baby cant survive on it's own it's not a human

>he equivocates the death of a test-tube embryo to crushing a fully developed unborn child's skull with surgical forceps so it can be pulled out in chunks because some whore didn't want to take responsibility for her own actions

>Implying Christcucks would save either.
Clearly the fire is part of God's plan and the baby and embryos deserve to burn due to their sins.

>stop using them to control women
women need to be controlled
end of story

Fertilizing embryos outside of procreative marriage sex is a sin anyway.

>take the embryos
>use them to perform horrific genetic experiments on yourself

C'mon nigga who wants a 9 month old baby

This is simple for a person of faith, actually. The embryos are in a test-tube, ergo are the result of a doctor playing god. Purely satanic. Therefore, we save the baby. It’s not even worth a discussion.

Liberal logic 101

Attached: 596B89DB-9FF5-44E9-B685-EE245040289F.jpg (258x287, 9K)

There are pro-lifers who even oppose the morning after pill, so it is a fair analogy.

Why bother if the bulls are still providing cream after the fire ? Just asking !

Agree

Fucking five year olds can't survive on their own

Then they are parasites and not humans

Is that propagandagraph colored accurately? I'd save the white baby over the 100 fertilized niglet embryos.

And there are anti-lifers who support abortion until birth. Killing and being unable to save are two very different things

What race is the baby ?

Retarded argument. If a fire breaks out you fucking put it out.

Also 9 month old baby

Also, fertilized embryos are not fetuses. The moment it begins to form is the moment it begins to live. Other than that it's just replicated dna from both parents..

Bunch of retards

A five year old is basically a bug.
It doesnt know or give a shit about you and you should feel the same to it.
This is one of the things keeping us from the stars.
Adults dying is a lot worse than children dying (you ebba akerlund fags)

Liberals are literally incapable of ever being honest and not using dirty tactics. Imagine being such a dirty fucking snake that when someone tells you that killing babies is bad you go ''BUT WHAT IF THERE'S A FIRE AND THERE'S A BABY AND EMBRYOS!''
Whichever I choose doesn't matter, it doesn't make abortion morally right. It's not ok to get pregnant, wait months for the fetus to develop into a baby and then rip the baby apart and brag about it on twitter.

/thread

>this confuses and angers the christcuck
No, the only one confused is you, thinking this is a good argument. Then again emotionally manipulated soi bois believe whatever their feelings tell them regardless of reality.

The baby lol, I'll take care of it and raise it to be super smart and invent time travel to go back in time and save the emperors.
Check make fggts

>a million dollars but
-STOP THAT QUESTIONS RETARDED BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
Yeet yourself off of this earth, faggot

Shades of evil.

>Imagine not knowing what a parasite is and falling for this meme argument.

You can do better Hans, at least have your own opinion instead of just mindlessly saying someone else.

Attached: 1559415131252.jpg (942x1071, 541K)

>Baby dies
A family has wasted over a year of hard work, time, and money raising their child. They will be heartbroken, and it’s a lot of effort to have a new baby.
>The embryos die
Slightly unfortunate, but not a big deal, because the only effort invested was fucking. All the 100 couples have to do is fuck each other again and we’re back where we started

do test tube babies have souls?

Why is the only defense for leftism shitty hypothetical scenarios that will never happen?

Is it because they know they cant argue within the arenas of morality and logic? So they have to go straight to some shitty hypothetical to weaken your morality by attacking your logic through a controlled and biased medium?
>hurrr you have to pick one, transgirl or transman
>hurrr you have to pick one baby or embryo
>hurrr you have to pick one muslims or jews
Stfu nobody has to pick one. They could just as well choose both or neither.

To be honest you can turn this around on the pro abortion crowd too. Tell them the fertilized embryos are black and the baby is white and see them squirm.

>You have 30 seconds to save only one from a rape
>A young little girl or a comatose 89 years old man
>IF YOU CHOSE THE LITTLE GIRL YOU'RE NOT REALLY AGAINST RAPE, STOP COCKBLOCKING ME!!!!
Their logic is fun. I wouldn't try it in public though.

Attached: doomed.jpg (284x177, 13K)

I don't save either. I didn't put them in that situation, so I'm not responsible for either deaths. Same with the train lever thing. My conscience is clean and a bonus would be going after the person that did put them in that situation for justice. Pic is unrelated but for you

Attached: 1563583619767.jpg (1048x1048, 175K)

natural selection, if they can't save themselves they aren't worth saving or helping
they can only blame themselves for even being in this fire

As far as I know we can't create test tube babies yet so they'll eventually die

Much Slide
>Knowledge Bomb. The real reason why NATO countries are not paying up for NATO.
The NATO countries that are not paying up for NATO, are still paying up for an Army. The EU Army.

This new information combined with NATO weapons shipments being diverted to the EU Army build up, NATO Auditor getting killed(Found out about the EU Army) & any past Wargames that happened recently......

Really should be making people start to connect the dots that the EU Army & its "off the record" funding, has been going on for a while, yet no one has been looking at this or looking back at things with this in mind or looking for things.

I've made several threads already talking about this(Which you can find here archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ).

The EU Army is going to rear its head in the near future, one way or another.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104438497/#104438497

Attached: The real reason why NATO countries are not paying up for NATO.png (673x994, 682K)

Such Shill, So fake
>Knowledge Bomb. The Blurring line between the Left & Terrorism
The Left want to destroy the West, so do Terrorists. Which is why both of them work together & are allies of eachother, to a point where the Left help smuggle them around and/or protect them in the social sense.

In Europe the "refugees welcome"/Open Borders Left groups are in bed with the enemy in more ways then one, compromising security.

In the US the connections between Left organizations & Islamic groups are growing stronger by the day.

There will come a point in time where the Left & Terrorism will be the same thing & be done by the same groups of people in the West.

If a Left group/organization/movement is getting Soros money, it needs to be exposed pronto.

The defeat the Left, make it fight itself & turn them on eachother.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107309841/#q107309841

Attached: The Blurring line between the Left & Terrorism.png (673x994, 793K)

>in vitro
The introduction of a third party to the pregnancy is an abomination. Pregnancy is only to be achieved through natural insemination of the wife by the husband. Read your catechism heretic.

Their only rethoric is based on emotions, it's not factual.
Their morals are fully based on Tv shows and movies.
I say this because I was the same way. At first I didn't know why, then recently I decided to re-watch old shows because the new ones are pozzed and watching stuff like House M.D. I realized how much of "muh feelings" were even back then and it all made sense.
It's filled with tropes like
>hard working immigrant that sacrifices everything for the family
>strong women in sports/science/business that do it all on their own
>sex is cool (specially homo) and drugs are great, gotta live the moment and not think so much about the future
>etc

which race is the baby and which races are the embryos?

Attached: 1549505643905.jpg (477x637, 54K)

Kill non-white babies

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

According to christcucks.

Once that semen touches that egg.... Life begins.

why did you delete the thread earlier

im on to you whiteboi

What if i set the fire?

Sophism. Such a situation would never exist therefore making that choice is pointless.

What race is the baby

Then you put the fire embryos with the other things on fire.

Attached: 8OkeU6i[1].gif (500x200, 488K)

no it doesn't. a fertilized embryo cannot survive on it's own outside the womb. this is literally one of those 'look how smart i am atheist or edgy redditor memes' to circle jerk each other off over

Too many variables that would come into play to give a straight answer to such a scenario. Nice try with the bait OP but you're not getting a (You) from me.

No matter what choice you make life will be lost

Yeah but one is some sterile science experiment and another is natural and beautiful. Can we even make babies with just fertilized embryos? I'm pretty sure they just die on their own.

baby obviously
not a believer btw

IMO, you are fucking retarded and shouldn't have the right to vote.

Only if you use the missionary position

Low quality bait.
Sage in all fields boyos.

>you have to be religious to not want to murder unborn babies.
You jews arent human are you?

>fertilized embryo
>in a tube
ok retard, they'd be dead already.
also obligatory what race is it.

I'm an atheist and I'd take the embryos if they're white.
Ofc if it was my baby I'd take the baby.

As a proud American Republican I'd save the embryos without a doubt. I don't care about what others would think.

Checked

This

>you can only do one thing
KYS jew boy

The libtards started the fire. Also I’m not saving either.

Adults aren't innocent.

>fertilized embryos

As opposed to non fertilized embryos?

>Presuming Christian meta ethics should be Benthamite/Utilitarian.

Critical info missing: what is the race of the baby and embryos?

>looks at the pointing finger instead of the moon
>>doesn't understand the concept of worth

This.

Women are designed by evolution to be controlled, enslaved and love their master for it.

And hate cucks that don’t control them.

/thread, also checked

>stop using them to control women
Maybe, just maybe, that's the point? One of the things degeneracy can be attributed to is sexual liberty.

Pseudo dichotomy and faux Hegelian dialect.

always remember goy, you should not ever help a fellow person, ever
unless he or she is jewish, then you should always help and give up everything to help

>dumb liberal gotcha attempt
>christcuck
As if I needed more evidence leftists are shilling the anti Christian threads around here

Attached: D2NxHCUWkAA5TAy.png large.png (464x671, 140K)

I'd save the baby.
100 seem to many to save...