How low will Trump apologists stoop?

Attached: blarg.png (568x395, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationaloptimist.wordpress.com/2018/06/11/reader-poll-trumps-top-100-hit-parade/
theatlantic.com/unthinkable/
projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/index.html
nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/06/every-terrifying-thing-that-donald-trump-has-done.html
lifehacker.com.au/2018/07/president-trump-the-50-craziest-things-that-have-happened-so-far/
people.bu.edu/rbs/TheTrumpDisaster/TrumpWatch.html
old.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/b5vp4i/reasons_trump_is_a_bad_president/ejgwdjy/
mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-546
washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/06/10/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought they said it was only white ppl in the south and Russian mind manipulation?

Trump's supporters believe his obvious lies and are willingly gaslighted by him. They don't care how corrupt or morally bankrupt he is.

Here are some sites cataloging Trump’s lies and transgressions:

rationaloptimist.wordpress.com/2018/06/11/reader-poll-trumps-top-100-hit-parade/

theatlantic.com/unthinkable/

projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/index.html

nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/06/every-terrifying-thing-that-donald-trump-has-done.html

lifehacker.com.au/2018/07/president-trump-the-50-craziest-things-that-have-happened-so-far/

people.bu.edu/rbs/TheTrumpDisaster/TrumpWatch.html

old.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/b5vp4i/reasons_trump_is_a_bad_president/ejgwdjy/

mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-546

washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/06/10/president-trump-has-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

homophobic? war-mongering?

It's about what ever creates a headline that supports their narrative. Emotions before substance.

I don't give a shit about his flaws or his lies, as long as he pushes policy which helps White people, which he hasn't so fuck Trump.

FUCK MY SUPPORTERS

Attached: 1552229344572.png (750x708, 405K)

lol I wish the president was xenophobic, anti-immigrant, racist, sexist, and homophobic. he's a globohomo kike lover just like you.

Attached: 1543946032376.png (1268x1056, 287K)

Attached: 1543067686811.jpg (157x117, 3K)

>literally works for free
>Spent 1 billion of his own money
>Took no donations from lobbyists
"Corporatist" KEK!

Sure, Festus, sure. Yeah, it's all just narrative and false. And I have a talking dragon in my garage who floats in midair and breathes heatless fire. Hog-people are unjustifiable. You and your fucking pig-god can fuck off.

Attached: fontaine le gump.jpg (800x600, 317K)

but he doesn't even do that. You think trying to start a war in venezuela will lower immigration? conservatives don't care about "policy" they just want to see other people suffer because they are low-iq and sadistic and think life is like a rambo movie

>war mongering

Fake news. He just agreed to send fuckin Rand Paul to negotiate with Iran. Rand fuckin Paul

>call yourselves democrats
>hate democracy

>conservatives don't care about "policy" they just want to see other people suffer because they are low-iq and sadistic and think life is like a rambo movie

You're wrong, I have 130 IQ and I want people to suffer because life is like a Rambo movie

>liberals don't care about "policy" they just want to see white people suffer because they are low-iq and masochistic and think life is like a disney movie

based retard

This.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

STOP VOTING FOR JEWS.
STOP VOTING (R).

>peace with NK, de escalation with Iran
>war mongering
I hope to god he finally realizes he needs to go HAM because there is no pleasing these people.

Even at this jaded point I was surprised to hear him do that. What a fucking pussy.

How long until opening paragraphs are filled with mostly labels meant to demean someone?

Two toxic hate symbols in OP pic