Stop being fat. Just eat less piggy

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies

Attached: 130421_0004.jpg (600x800, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pW0FIs9-8No
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4
youtube.com/watch?v=t135VpvNlUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go read the bible. The actions of what you worship are that of a demon, not a loving god. Better yet, fuck off back to the desert where you and that putrid brainwash belong.

>Just eat less
You should work out too, simply eating less won't make you lose bf%.

Attached: 378-3789365_post-apu-pepe-thumbs-up.jpg (820x627, 142K)

>Just eat less bruh
if there were less people giving shitty advice maybe people would actually lose weight

If you don't get your morals from Christian views, we're do you get them. I don't belive in any gods but I do belive in decency and having a high moral standard. It's called not being a feral ghoul.

If you're over 200 pounds and you're not an athlete or tall as fuck, you're a subhuman fatass.

Fuck christianity

Attached: 1545958552511.jpg (900x598, 73K)

Shut your whore mouth. I got up to 196 then lost 20 lbs by eating less for 2 months. But then again I'm not a cock gobbling homo like you. Sperm has calories.

Why so upset, does hearing truth hurt that much?

I am my own. I workout because I want to look good, not because some jewish sky wizard said so.

The laws of nature

Nigger you just said you Were a fatass. You can't help yourself eating too much Everyday. That's why you are fat. It takes fuck loads of calories to maintain you weight. You can make excuses all day long, call me a faggot or whatever, but at the end of the day it's all your fault, fat boy.

>Nigger you just said you Were a fatass.
Please quote where I said that you delusional prick.

You did not actually say it. But I can feel how fucking fat you are.

So you are completely delusional, complete waste of time.

Attached: 1557628004827.jpg (1024x1011, 117K)

Attached: 1556600641568.jpg (1683x726, 239K)

Attached: 1549811046547 (1).jpg (599x800, 68K)

How much do you weigh? I'm 5'11 175.

Just "eating less" doesn't do much, unless you go full starvation mode. You need to work out. Go on hikes, jog, bike, lift.

>calling God a demon
Whew. You are toast.

>"I don't believe in God"
>quotes the Bible
You're a mess, kid. I suggest you read the entire KJV Bible (like all your ancestors have done) at least once in your life. Ideally, now, 2019. It's about the size of 3 Harry Potter books.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556560885724.jpg (696x960, 74K)

Lose weight fatass

I did full starvation mode. Lost a lot of muscle mass but I had already been married to the sweetest and prettiest girl who loved me long time. Like 20 years. Been married for 27 years. She's cut and swallow my cock and hates niggers.

Gross

Attached: Dia_Blow_1.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Let me tell you something son. I really tried to believe. I really did. I lived it my whole childhood. Every prayer I ever made was never answered. So that got me thinking. Maybe there isn't an invisible man who lives in the sky. But I do like aspects of it. It's basically telling you how to be a decent human bean.

there's no way to cure fatness.

Attached: 41zzjaIaYUL_large.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Let me tell you something, sir:
Better is a poor and a wise child, than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.
Ecclesiastes 4:13 KJV

God doesn't answer the prayers of people who don't believe.
Start Here:
youtu.be/pW0FIs9-8No

Then end up here:
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4

Attached: 1558152933789.jpg (600x694, 101K)

Attached: 1538255526077.jpg (432x410, 35K)

Attached: 1507478966606.jpg (2528x1040, 921K)

Attached: 1505670710631.png (940x788, 658K)

You're not saying anything. I forgot more than you know. Keep progecting you insecure ties. I've already won.

Ain't nobody in me but me, brainless zealot

Maybe you're stupid?

Don't let your pride get in the way. The universe did not explode into existence from an infintesimal dot of nothingness. Your great grandpa isn't rocks and rain.

Attached: 65130238_1319188101568063_2511578707265585152_o (1).jpg (1080x778, 74K)

>attacking a theory from 1856 again
>who was Mendel
>what are genetics
>what is the grand evolutionary synthesis
It's all so tiresome.

Also digestion is a major calorie consumer so just cutting it out will dramatically lessen daily calories burned.

Attached: fatswim.gif (239x240, 1.1M)

Hey man I'm trying but carbs are just too good. But I'm about to do a little fast then eat nothing but pure protein, hopefully I can stick to it this time.

Fuck off faggot. You can't tell me anything.

Nobody cares more about you than you. Belive that then go rail some gash.

Genetics only proves the Bible more, pleb. Common ancestor several thousand years ago? Yeah. What are you credentials again?

>Fuck off faggot. You can't tell me anything.
Better is a poor and a wise child, than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.
Ecclesiastes 4:13 KJV

Attached: FB_IMG_1549106670746.jpg (683x571, 57K)

They're beyond saving at this point.

Amerimutts are disgusting fat consumerist modern slaves, i hope that shithole gets nuked

I did read it and it is literally full of jewish cuture and tradition. I was pretty turned off by it.

I cant stop eating.

You're probably right, but I hope you're wrong.

You read the King James Bible Genesis to Revelation? Yes or No.

>Stop being fat
Go keto.
It's not a diet, it's man's natural food composition.
Carbs and refined sugar are literally jewish inventions to make people fat.
There is no half-assing keto. Reduce carbs/sugars to as little as possible, below 20g a day
You won't even be hungry if you do a calorie reduction
Do intermittent fasting/one meal a day for increased fat loss
Do an occasional 24-72 hour water fast for even better results.

It's not our fault that we've been lied to by (((corporations))), (((doctors))), and the (((government)))

Count your macros, avoid eating anything that doesn't go to your macros, and lift on the weekdays. It helps if you have some good supplements like thermogenics and preworkout to help you along. I lost 50 pounds in a couple months doing this, it was easy and I never felt better.

Also there is no god.

Attached: 1545218778148.jpg (640x676, 59K)

>"i lose 50 lbs" aka "i had 50 lbs of lard on me"(extremely hard to accomplish)
>"there is no God"

Pottery.

Attached: 1511711191685.jpg (1750x693, 320K)

It's amazing how much weight one can lose by simple walking some minutes everyday. Hormones are the key to being slim or fat. Just a little exercise and no diet can fix one's hormones if your young. And diet work much more by improving your hormones than the amount of calories one take. Avoid everything that reduce testosterone an you'll be fine.

>Do an occasional 24-72 hour water fast for even better results.

you are such a fucking asshole you know that ? fucking shill

Attached: 999.gif (407x405, 317K)

how is that shilling?
I'm just sharing the facts.

Go ahead and stuff your face, faggit

Keto is bullshit just eat healthy carbs like sweat potatoes, carrots, rice, whole grain breads... eat lots of meat and avoid shitty fats.

>Keto is bullshit
nope
I know the (((indoctrination))) is strong
but keto is real, and it saves lives

LMAOing at the fat fucking chungos itt
>b-but it's hard to diet!!
>i NEED to shovel 5000 kcal of corn syrup into my mouth every day
>muh starvation mode
Just eat less you fucking weak pieces of shit, it's literally as easy as it gets. Being fat is the quickest and easiest way to instantly tell that someone is a worthless piece of shit. If you're so lazy you can't even take care of your own body, what the fuck CAN you do?

>reduce carbs/sugars to as little as possible
Cutting out carbs and sugars will slow down your metabolism which is the opposite of what you want if you're trying to lose weight. Also longterm it kills your thyroid.

you have no idea what you are talking about
getting carbs/natural sugars from fruit and starchy vegetables is one thing, and that's fine in moderation for people who are already at a healthy weight. alternating in and out of keto is a decent plan but even if you do that you shouldn't really consume large quantities of carbs/sugar.
but if you need to drop pounds, eliminating carbs/sugar works. and it's not going to hurt your thyroid
youtube.com/watch?v=t135VpvNlUA