I make 32k per year and pay 1600 per month for a 2 bedroom apartment...

I make 32k per year and pay 1600 per month for a 2 bedroom apartment. Are you kike cock suckers going to defend this system? It's literally the cheapest apartment I can find, I commute about 3 hours everyday. Should I sacrifice my future children to appease Schlomo? Fuck this system.

Attached: Screenshot_20181011-220711~2.png (1440x1422, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apartmenthomeliving.com/harrison-ar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You take home 32K or that's before taxes?

Then buy your own house, genius.

What makes you think you shouldn't have to pay to live in somebody else's house?

>commute 3 hours a day
Move somewhere else and get a better job op. Or just become an electrician.

>not understanding the role profits and individual ownership plays in an economy
It's all so tiresome

Attached: read it.jpg (339x499, 22K)

Stop drawing, start working... you cunt.

Before taxes. I have 2 kids and qualify for food stamps.

Instead of food stamps, how about raising taxes on my landlord since he's the reason I even need food stamps.

>for a 2 bedroom apartment

What's your girlfriend's/spouse's income, and why didn't you include it in your post?

Find me some affordable houses, kike lover.

There is no way you could afford 1600 a month with a 32k salary unless you have dual-income. I pay 1800 a month and make just north of 100k annually and still find it a a lot.

Fuck you.

>Your landlord gets taxed more
>Rent goes up to compensate
It will always come back to you

Nigger kike lover.

Yup, the luxury of a shitty 32k job is you can choose proximity, imagine 3 hours for that.

Make banks pay taxes on forclosed properties and watch them reaudit everything drastically commiting fraud in an attempt to avoid paying taxes on the artificially inflated housing value

>1.6k rent
>3 hour commute
>32k
>2 kids
Move to a different state you fucking retard

Literally the opposite would happen. Home prices would go down if we increased landlord taxes.

Buy a trailer and a truck you can live out of that and your loan payment will be much cheaper then rent

Attached: 1563583960693.jpg (400x347, 28K)

I make $32 an hour and easily work 60-70 hour weeks. I own my house and a duplex that I rent out for $800 each side. Get good

That's not a solution, kike.

I make $55k and pay $1700 for rent

"gib me dat"

Or just increase taxes on parasites, I mean landlords.

It's a troll or someone so retarded nobody should care

Boo fucking who.
Options
>earn more money
>move somewhere else
>become someone's bitch and sleep at their place
>kill yourself
It's really not that hard

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>32k a year
>1600 rent

You're either lying, have a roommate or need to move

You're literally retarded, no wonder you can't make more than $32k per year

Theres plenty of ways to live that dont involve a landlord. You choose to pay for an apartment.

just get a loan instead retard, you'll be paying rent no matter what wont you? then do it for something you'll end up owning you dumb nigger

The number of shit decisions and fuck ups you've made in your life to have ended up in this situation is impressive. Not impressive enough for you to be rewarded for your idiocy mind you, just impressive in an academic sense.

Get 3 roommates, you’re clearly doing unskilled labor. Oil fields in the Dakotas pay six figures starting.

handing over a free house for you to live in because you don't like paying money is NOT a solution either, commie

>2019
>Not owning property

Kek

Here's the best option. Take the landlord's money.

No lie. Welcome to Los Angeles.

>That's not a solution, kike.

LOL. People like you who willingly live on the coasts and flush their money down the toilet get absolutely no sympathy from me.

Fucking Walmart starts at $11/hr now, you can be earning $23k/year in bumfuck Arkansas where a 2BR apartment costs all of $600/mo and you're not blowing hundreds of dollars a month on gas. But instead, you CHOOSE to remain poor. I hope living close to the beach is worth it.

Can't qualify for a house. They're all too expensive.

Yes it is you fucking moron. There's no reason to have that commute and make that little. You should at least own your own home. You're just a fucking idiot. God have mercy on your children.

I have a better option: stop being a useless nigger

>50k per year
>30 minute commute
>no rent

lol

I make between 70-80 and my 30 yo mortgage payment is 508 dollars/month. Get away from the city cuck.

Spotted the boomer. Sorry, wealth wasn't just handed to me.

I don't understand these threads. Yes rent is expensive but do you expect your landlords to let you stay for free? There is clearly a demand by you for that price

Roommates with my family? Fuck you.

>Dakotas
Nah we're full

>being this retarded
no wonder you rent

What happens if something breaks in your rental? Are you a handyman?

Well, that's your problem right there

Attached: thats a nono.png (197x149, 27K)

And there you have it. Not only are you dumb enough to live in CA as a poor person but you live in LA. Fucking move, you moron

Great solution, OP troll. Who do you think ups the rents, so the the landlord can pay his/her taxes??? Here's another (you).

Attached: 1115.gif (220x190, 1.92M)

>Abandon your ancestral homeland
>Go live with niggers

Nope.

Move out of LA retard.

No, the system sucks.

You could own stuff too, idiot. STOP RENTING. Build your credit and buy something you can afford in a decent, up-and-coming type area.

Obviously not, since you're poor and clearly retarded. Why the hell did you have two kids when you're poor and a retard?

Morons like this don't understand supply and demand. They think going rent free would mean they could live on the beach. In reality they'd live in a closet in a government run highrise.

Wtf are you doing? If your credit is average and not complete shit you can buy a house for $215,000 put 3% down and have a $1,400 a month mortgage.

the problem is only about where you live, move out of the city, user. Why are you living there in the first place? Get a job somewhere else out remote and buy a comfy house there that doesn't cost 300k USD.

When their taxes go up, their profits go down. They're more willing to sell. Home prices fall.

You're literally a moron.

I'd bet money your standards are unreasonably high. For one thing, your kids will share a bedroom. For another, the house will need work and you (and they) can do that on weekends with reasonable frequency. For another, you won't be in a perfect, classy, all white neighborhood.

There's such a thing as a "starter house." Look it up. Also condos, etc.

>He considers LA his "ancestral homeland"
Now I KNOW you're shitposting

Attached: 1307410042438.jpg (328x317, 28K)

> I work 60-70 hour weeks.

You're a slave.

>california
>anyone's ancestral homeland
there is no rent on the reservation

Move to the Midwest. The wife and I make $190k together. My commute is 10 minutes, walking. Hers is about a 15 minute drive. Our 3 bedroom house cost $120k 5 years ago and we'll have it paid off later this year.

Attached: IMG_3961_pano.jpg (640x209, 68K)

Oh boo hoo boo you wanted to move out of mommy and daddy’s house so you could party all night and ride the cock carousel and now you’re salty because Tyrone won’t pay your child support and your gender studies degree couldn’t get you out of Starbucks and you have to pay rent

Dude, you live in CA. It's the brownest state.

Do you live inside of a structure that keeps you from the elements? When you turn the knob does hot water come out? Does the light come on when you flip the switch? Are there wires running through your walls that provide you with electricity? Can you press the plastic box on the wall to send you cool air when it is too hot or warm air when it is too cold?
All this shit requires resources, which costs money. How could you be so childish to think your call center job excludes you from contributing? How did you become so entitled as to imagine that these things should be given to you for free?

Tl;Dr - You're a nigger.

THIS

did your landlord have your kids? did he give you his kids? no? you are the reason you need food stamps, you ignorant buffoon. try wearing a rubber next time.

Attached: e45.png (680x499, 1.4M)

Again, just remember that you're poor by choice. It's not the fault of your landlord, who is simply charging the market rate for a rental in a very high demand area. It's YOUR fault.

Yeah, nobody is this dumb. Not even niggers

Money is more important than family, eh kike?

Living in your desirable locale (NYC/SFO/MIAMI/LA) is not a right asshole. Go to the midwest or Texas and get your 900$ a month apartment and work your way up to affording your own house if you are truthful. Your landlord gives you an alternative to living with your parents until you can afford to buy your own house, andi s taking the risk of his house losign all value in a housing crisis etc by keeping his capital in it.

>tfw my family owns like 50 houses

Imagine being poor

>Just live with niggers, user.

Boomers will be purged.

You must be an idiot. You deserve what you get.

Move.

No one owes you anything you retarded chimp.

>providing a service is bad
>gibs home

Fuck off nigger and pay your rent

>everything is zero sum

Attached: 1479740659706.jpg (1080x720, 115K)

>Go to the midwest or Texas and get your 900$
Seriously, even in Austin you can find a 2br for ~$900

Learn to code.

If not for the millions of illegals driving up demand and slashing supply, many things that are insanely expensive despite being necessities would be far cheaper. Name anything that seems drastically overpriced. It's unironically that way because of the hordes of mindless brown people throwing one of their 7 fraudulent welfare checks into it/having it subsidized directly on the taxpayer's dime.

buy a house if you don’t want to pay a landlord

>Just live with niggers, user.

Wrong

apartmenthomeliving.com/harrison-ar

Then he'll just raise your rent to offset it.

How does it feel to know that you ruined your life?

I own a 17 unit apartment complex and charge top tier rents.

Sucks to be you!

You know how many nurses ive met that used to live in LA but got the fuck and went to Florida or Louisiana for a better life? Get the fuck out of there

While I sympathize with your hatred for these entitled, Israel loving boomers who'd love to send their kids to die for god's chosen people and feel no remorse about it, you really shouldn't stay in california. Go to the midwest, user. Get a cheap house and a good job, it's achieveable in literally any state that isn't blue.

This person is so dumb they should be euthanized
Change my mind

>ancestral homeland

You parents moved there for easy access to LSD and because MTV told them it was cool.

Yes, it actually is. Then after you accumulate several properties and are getting rental income, you can move back to the coast if that's what you really want.

Sounds like with your mentality though you need to dump your gf/wife and marry a rich bitch. Then you can act like the spoiled, unrealistic little whiny bitch you are AND eat caviar in a penthouse whilst doing so.

Believe me, complaining will get you NOTHING, and the world will literally end before it will change sufficiently to give you the gibs you long for. Best wise up and get clever instead. Decide what you truly want and figure out a way to get it, or shut the fuck up.

he makes $2k a week

Cincinnati?

this

>flood housing market with garbage loans
>flood housing market with waaay to expensive homes outside most people's price ranges
>invite in millions of illegal immigrants
>"wtf gawtdamm landlords"

Its like the people that think everyone should get $1million from the government and it would fix the economy. The education system has failed

And then they will raise your rent.

In case you're about to say "rent control"--I lived in a rent controlled community once. I moved out of my parents' house and wanted my own studio flat. EVERY FUCKING LISTING I applied for had over a hundred applicants. Think about that, kiddo.

the landlord is providing you with a service - you want to move to a city for a decent job at short notice then you need to rent... if you want to move elsewhere because you want to jump ship and progress in your career then you need to rent again

if you want to stay somewhere long term then you buy a place

it isn't hard

if you can't afford to buy a place where you live then WTF are you doing there????

if you can't buy a place anywhere then LOL - should have worked harder at school... don't blam the jews for your own failings, get some skills and increase your value - 32k is pretty pathetic unless you're only just out of school

Congratulations on jewing poor rural whites, user. Quite the accomplishment