Shall we make a fuzz about this?

>"I have a past that I can't change—we all do," she said.

yahoo.com/entertainment/cardi-b-responds-accusations-she-182851511.html

Attached: 1563682034956.png (847x1141, 398K)

Cardi B is based

>dindu nuffin

Who is Cardi B and why should I care?

>incel learns that somebody made some "allegations" about a woman
>shits his pants and tries to get his Jow Forums buddies to do something about it because he's too much of a bitch to buck up to women IRL

btw, Jow Forums isn't your personal army. read the rules, incel dumb ass.

Attached: 1504062872127.gif (467x490, 1.16M)

Some slutty spic rapper that the msm is pushing hard. She's a talentless hack yet she's the first solo female to win the Grammy for rap/hip hop, and now they're putting her in movies.
Her songs feature verses in Spanish and shit, and it's a ploy to make people more used to Spanish on the airways since spics will be the majority soon etc.

>allegations
It's a video of her admitting to it
Fuck you and fuck that nigress with her bad behavior.

Pls let this bitch get glassed

Nicki Minaj way better than some dumb whore

Shes in the circle, shes a pawn of course a lower tier one. But they all fall. All of them. Every one of them. Hollywood dies today. The fall of the Jester's Council begins now.

You stupid nigger. Women are just as guilty of forcing sex onto unwilling participants as men. Go to jail and die like men who are accused of that same thing of which you are accused now, nigger.

Nigger

Cardi B probably has stanky roast beef BARF

>read the rules,

Attached: 1561747779783.jpg (281x200, 7K)

>t. Patience Foster

This post will be the extent of energy I put forth for anything related to rap or nigger culture.

She used to drug and rob Johns, but it's okay cuz she's woke and makes zoomers girls into whores

Didn't she brag about drugging and robbing people when she was a stripper?

>Nicki Minaj
>Cardi B

Same difference.

>she also explained that she never drugged any of them. "Bitches don't have to put shit in n***as' drinks, these n***as be going to [the] club getting drunk and getting high," she continued. "I never put shit in n***as' drinks. Yeah, I went through n***as' pockets. A lot of you bitches be going through n***as' pockets for $40 to catch a cab 'cause a n***a don't want to give you that. Same shit. Was I wrong for that? That was wrong, but I never fuckin' hurt nobody."
>"If I was to ever harm or put a n***a in a situation, fuck jail, n***as would have cut my face [and] beat my ass," she said.
what an eloquent person

They are not sending their best

user, Nicki Minaj is practically the Cardi B of early 2000s. There is no fundamental difference.

Yes.

wheres the lie tho