When did you first become a bootlicker?

When did you first become a bootlicker?

Attached: 67313445_10157949700109305_7762018794599350272_n.jpg (960x960, 108K)

That's kind of a good point.

Cool slide thread

for a thread of quality

Attached: 1563674392107.png (1156x2031, 290K)

> of

>some institutions are corrupt
>so all institutions are corrupt
yeah ok nigger

Jesus didn’t break the law. And he chastised those who did.

It isn't a good point.
One is a tyranny, the other isn't.

kill yourself shill rat

When lefties start breaking out the Jesus and Bible memes, you pretty much know you're winning.

He did. His crime was preaching in public without a loicence and being hella annoying.

>Well maybe he shouldn't have trusted a jew

It's against the law to Illegaly own am Automatic machine gun without a federal license but do I still own one? No, I losult it in a boating accident.

he didn't live in Bongland

Jesus was negatively impacting public order. So he was executed by Romans to keep order. Its the same logic as saying unbelivers go to hell regardless of circumstance. Just Power projection as always...

>Jesus didn't break the law
>Ethno-religious leaders riled up their followers into a frenzy and threatened to burn the city down if Pilate didn't execute Jesus because he offended them.
If we compare this story to modern police, they are the ones whose story most resembles Christ, we just have better Pilates willing to stare down the violent masses in order to protect them

if he didn't break the law, he would not have received punishment or are you saying people who are evil corrupt justice?

Attached: d dd.png (642x700, 95K)

But if I haye cops, doesnt that make me a antifa leftist scum?

But he didn't break any laws, Jews paid to have him killed.

Look, the only jew law He broke was saying that He was the Messiah. If he would have not said so, He would have been lying.

No, that's wrong. He was executed by the Roman's because of the jews. Pilate wanted to let Him go. But it had to be done this way to fulfill prophesy.

It’s always nice to see another brother in Christ on this board.

I thought it was epic to own the libs and support cops when they were shooting up niggers. Now they’re shooting up white people face down on the ground and assaulting stroke victims and their only punishment is a tax payer funded vacation. I also started to notice cops have no problem hiding behind a stop sign to catch someone rolling through a stop sign or going 10 MPH over the speed limit but run away during school shootings, while minorities destroy every large city in America, and spics invade the country through an unsecured border. Oh well #MIGA

"Hey man maybe we should have some sense of order in society and not govern everything by your personal morality"
"huuuur duuuuurd uuuuuh BOOTLICKEDR!!!!!!!!!!!!! YTOU LIKD DA BOOT!!!!!!!!!!1 BOOTLKICKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The jews wanted him executed not the Romans. Even the Romans probably thought it was a bit much what the Jews wanted. If it were up to the Romans there probably wouldn’t have been a crucifixtion

Keked and checked

>one post by this ID
Sage
The Jews can unironically be found as the true cause of just about everything.

>jesus broke a law
next time you're gonna say he was a refugee

define tyranny