THEY ARE AFRAID: German government builds a LITERAL MOAT around the Reichstag building

It's surreal, Juden and traitors to the European people are shitting themselves, building a 10m wide moat or trench around the Reichstag building where the parliament resides.
>New security zone at the Platz der Republik - A trench in front of the Reichstag
>The Berlin Reichstag wants to be an open house. But the people, to whom the work in parliament is dedicated, will be kept at a distance in the future. A new security concept envisages turning the west portal of the Reichstag building into a security zone. The federal government is planning a 2.50 metre deep and ten metre wide trench across the Platz der Republik, parallel to the Reichstag.
>And a security fence that protects the area around the ramp to the west portal. The "Berliner Zeitung" reported on the project first.
post yfw violent revolution happens

Attached: 234293238t56823923.png (835x832, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_X_plot
thetrumpet.com/20929-germanys-army-and-police-becoming-far-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They know what’s on the horizon

we're all rooting for you

Attached: 2563254.png (944x518, 390K)

Attached: 1547118400372.jpg (512x390, 41K)

Angela Merkel's

Attached: 41mopiicie89noqadvkhchu834mj62glseyf0mnmt5hablk5vyfz6ewjuagwdnnu.jpg.jpg (1020x576, 97K)

At least when you Germans finally start to fight back against the globohomo, you'll jump straight to Nazis, instead of putzing around with true conservatism and "non-violent" protests.

If you fags don't burn it to the ground you deserve everything you get.

and you americans will bomb them into oblivion again

Bump

checked, it's definetly accelerating right now you can feel it in the air
the anglosphere just cannot NOT defend jewish interests

Attached: DYgxcHC.png (1076x1056, 250K)

will there be crocodiles in the moat?

Fight on brother, for Germany. We want you to win

Attached: 1473985524152.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

no only poles

Someone should tell them to build bridges, not moats

Attached: 85gnc6.jpg (924x960, 68K)

heh

Top kek. Look at it this way, Merkel and the globalist kike-lovers will have a hard time getting out when some mudslime manages to suicide by napalm inside the building.

Attached: REICHSTAG_FIRE.jpg (614x800, 82K)

How's the moat stop tank fire?

Just saying.

I see why Germany is keeping its tanks down for the count, as they fear the army rising up against them.

g-guys I'm getting mixed signals here

Attached: 234236357342324.png (696x641, 445K)

Yea i would be afraid too
Bundeswehr and Police are supporting the AfD and that is IF they even support a democratic party at all and dont think it has failed to let the ppl vote

When the Economy crashes there will be a coup and they know

>an actual moat
So cuckd, feelsbadman

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_X_plot
>thetrumpet.com/20929-germanys-army-and-police-becoming-far-right
when is the zero interest economy crashing already

Attached: 709666cd37c03ab6963290b4d942c4e9.jpg (564x700, 45K)

Germanbros, your enemy is not as strong as you think. They're scared shitless of you. It's not too late.

>"I could save Europe right now"
Funny, but Merkel is nothing more than a Rothschild puppet that is easily replaced.

Now, not later. A Dem US president will stop you.

Attached: crusades were a response to 400 years of saudi arabian agression.jpg (1242x1500, 622K)

>he thinks Trump won't defend jewish interests in Europe
user, I...
what we WILL need is a civil war in the US however

Attached: 21353436313.jpg (276x183, 13K)

You'll have it, no matter what anons here do. The die is cast.

checked
now make sure it happens soon

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_133-075,_Worms,_Antisemitische_Presse,__Stürmerkasten_.jpg (784x544, 73K)

He doesn't have ammo unless merkel is watching training at a gun range. You have to fill out a form and get special approval from many superiors for every single box of rounds. You then have to carry the rounds in a special metal case, use it only as designated on the designated time, then immediately take the remaining rounds back and fill out forms again. The average EU soldierman touches ammo like 5 times in his life.

Soon i predict its no longer than 6 months, a year at max.
Deutsche Bank just fireed 18k ppl
If you think our gvmt is slow when it comes to building stuff you will be suprised how fast they will have their fence and trench

not if you secretly store ammo and weaponry

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>6 monts, a year at max
that's pretty optimistic
what makes you think it will happen this soon?

No such thing. Every single round is tracked and accounted for.

Theorethically someone with permission to use them could pretend to use them at a range and then sell them illegally but that's highly improbable. A serious crime for almost no money, and they are giving up the few shots they've been authorized to take. The average enlistee gets to shoot something like 100 rounds over the course of a career, so that's going to affect his skill level.

Even merkel admitted recession is on the Horizon. The euro is failing and everyone is sitting on their ass and playing worldsaver with all that climate fake science. DB was merged and it didnt help, our central bank will collapse and the dominos will start talking. It wont be long

Sad to see that some redneck in the US will fire more bullets in a drinking night at the shooting range than a german solider in his entire career

Why the hell did you guys let it get so bad

I WAS BORN 20 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON IT WAS TOO LATE ALREADY

already happened though
yeah everyone can see it will happen, but 6-12 monts is rather specific that's why I asked

germany is literally the first target of jewish subversion after the war, of course they are fucked from the inside out.

Pistol whipping is a thing

No “”””German””””” is gonna do anything. They’re too soft. Same with the imported “Germans” that Merkel loves.

Salvation is coming one way or another

If democracy endures the afd will come into power but will have a harter time deporting shitskins
If the Bundeswehr and police does a coup we will be even better of in the short run but worse for long

Either way we will be fine

>implying they will finish this in the next 10y
käk

Time to burn the Reichstag again.
I belive we got that part last time.

They always say that walls don’t work, but they never said anything about trenches.

Good morning friends, is it that time of the century again?

Attached: 1537676154872.jpg (320x500, 77K)

BUILD THE TRENCH
>BUILD THE TRENCH