imgur.com/a/GTzywRv
>Libya Jul 20
imgur.com/a/FTkJ1mj

Devs Jul 20
>IRGC attacks kurdish forces close to the city of Erbil with missile strikes
>Turkish troops and allied forces buildup on the manbij front
>heavy US drone presence over eastern syria
>IRGC seize a UK flagged crude oil tanker in the strait of hormuz
>Saudi Arabia agrees to host more US soldiers in ongoing confrontation with Iran
>turkey continues to receive s-400 shipments from russia and has been kicked from f-35 program
>>Russia says it may sell Turkey su-35 fighter aircraft
>failed rebel offensive on north hama followed by intense government artillery
>Russian embassy in Iran confirms three Russian citizens onboard detained tanker
>UK foreign minister claims military options not on the table in response options for iran
>Uk, German foreign ministers request that iran release recently captured UK oil tanker urgently
>Iranian FM "our action in the persian gulf is to uphold international maritime rules"
>A Houthi drone attack destroyed several radars and other military equipment in the King Khalid air base in Saudi Arabia
>US claims it downed iranian drone that harassed one of their ships

Prev

Attached: D_-MHZUWwAA7hTJ.jpg (602x376, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/iran-tanker-crisis-mi6-probe-18458279
fb.com/ST.arabic.news/videos/403707626916591/
rt.com/news/464679-italy-weapons-cache-bust/
bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-49061737/radio-exchanges-reveal-iran-uk-confrontation-as-ship-seized
rt.com/news/445235-turkey-pakistan-helicopter-engines/
youtube.com/watch?v=yJtbYIyLKB4
timesofisrael.com/irgc-hezbollah-operatives-killed-in-bombing-of-iraqi-militia-base-report/
twitter.com/PressTV/status/1152869661752614912?s=20
aa.com.tr/en/turkey/if-needed-turkey-to-take-same-steps-in-cyprus-as-45-years-ago/1537050
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7268741/Why-DID-seize-Irans-tanker-place-asks-historian-MICHAEL-BURLEIGH.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

real dead /sg/ hours
everyone be sleepin'

Attached: 1547268997489.jpg (800x1200, 176K)

Attached: IMG_20190721_190206.jpg (720x407, 94K)

Thank you!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-21-09-00-11-228_com.facebook.katana.png (2246x1080, 814K)

Best Korea is based.

Attached: 1532272367142.png (778x369, 26K)

No reason to bump it.
Everyone is sleeping anyways, when someone wakes up, they will make new bread.

Attached: 1549425714443.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

>A western security source said: “Russia has the technology to spoof GPS and may have helped Iran in this venture as it was extremely brazen. It would make British shipping extremely vulnerable and will be of grave concern to Royal Navy warships in the region.

>“The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and Russian intelligence have worked very closely in Syria, protecting and promoting their interests.”
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/iran-tanker-crisis-mi6-probe-18458279
BASED if true. Fuck England!

I'm not sleeping, I'm just shitposting somewhere else.

HAHAHA
Based Russia.

fucking newfags

fb.com/ST.arabic.news/videos/403707626916591/

I should be sleeping but the exasentual hell of life keeps me awake
Russians everywhere even in your GPS paranoid anglos on suicide watch

I'm not new I'm just kinda retarded

Attached: Anime - Well, Y'Know...!.png (500x651, 120K)

/ug/ when?

A russian just flew over my house

SOON™

Hand grenades, rifle, crossbow & machete found in new neo-Nazi cell bust in Italy

On Friday, a Turin-based counter-terrorism unit raided Del Bergiolo’s second residence in Massa Carrara province. Police found a rifle with two magazines and a tripod used for shooting, a handgun, a compound bow with 13 darts, a crossbow pistol, and a machete. Various ammunition was also discovered at the scene, as well as hand grenades and mortar bombs.

rt.com/news/464679-italy-weapons-cache-bust/

Why don't you talk about the Air-To-Air missle?

>crossbow
Fucking peasants.

They avnt got a loicence for any of it

Attached: IMG_20190721_202823.jpg (647x367, 70K)

bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-49061737/radio-exchanges-reveal-iran-uk-confrontation-as-ship-seized

Radio exchanges reveal Iran-UK confrontation as ship seized
A recording of radio exchanges between a British warship and an Iranian armed forces vessel has been released, revealing the moments before a British-flagged oil tanker was seized in the Gulf.

In the audio the Iranian vessel can he heard instructing the tanker, the Stena Impero, to change direction. The Iranian vessel then tells the Royal Navy frigate that its intention is to inspect the Stena Impero, for "security reasons".

Ukraine has started its parliamentary election

Mirror: Britain suspected Russia of involvement in the seizure of a tanker

British intelligence MI6 and the UK Government Communications Center (GCHQ) are investigating a version of Russia's "involvement" in the Iranian authorities' detention of the British tanker Stena Impero in the Strait of Hormuz. It is reported by The Sunday Mirror, citing sources.

Attached: 1563649484805.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Its old news

OH NO NO NO

Putler personally piloted the unnamed drone and tracked the British tanker while using talkie walkies to constantly update the altitude and latitude of the tanker every nanosecond to the mullah mukbarats of IRGC.

>compound bow with 13 darts, a crossbow pistol
No wonder why neo nazis get fucked they are still in medieval tech tree.

>has been released
Is nowhere to listen to. I hate MSM

>In Turkey, the emblem of the first regiment of S-400

Attached: hWcIK2bRo2M.jpg (584x570, 110K)

The production of T129 ATAK helicopters for the Turkish Gendarmerie and the Pakistani Army is currently suspended at the Turkish Aerospace Industries (HAI) plant due to the fact that Rolls Royce has stopped supplying parts to LHTEC CTS800-4A gas turbine engines (T800-
4A is an export version of the engine CTS800) which is assembled for a helicopter in Turkey under a license.

Attached: EJuoR3WF-IA.jpg (1200x750, 123K)

The video on the top

Twitter mutes 3 Iranian news agencies after British tanker seizure

The Farsi accounts of three Iranian news agencies have been suspended on Twitter since Friday, shortly after they reported the capture of a UK-flagged tanker in the Strait of Hormuz. Twitter says the events are unrelated.

Two Farsi-language Twitter pages of Mehr News Agency, as well as pages belonging to the Young Journalists Club (YJC) and IRNA, have all been blocked on Twitter since Friday. Mehr and the YJC are semi-official news agencies, and IRNA is Iran's official government-run agency.

Mehr and IRNA's English-language accounts were still accessible as of Saturday evening.

Twitter apparently didn't tell the targeted agencies why they had been abruptly suspended, at least not immediately. Mehr said on its English website Saturday evening that it was in the dark about the reason for Twitter's crackdown, while denouncing it as “illegal.”

The YJC denounced its suspension, saying the targeted agencies “had no other purpose than the publication of news and information.” It reported that the accounts of other Iranian users were also suspended in the purge.
Https://www.rt.com/news/464663-twitter-iranian-agencies-suspended/

So social media modus operandi has been revealed during venezuela and now iran

I take that back. I thought it was a picture and I did not see the play button

The frigate of the British Navy HMS Montrose covers the British tanker from Iranian boats in the Persian Gulf.

Attached: 3o0RF9zFeUo.jpg (567x350, 47K)

When?

Days before the seize of the Impero

why would rolls royce do that?

The tanker was probably in Iranian waters, not Omani like they said, thus they now play the russian card "we wuz good boys bu the ebil ruzzians brought us to Iran"

>while using talkie walkies to constantly update the altitude and latitude of the tanker every nanosecond to the mullah mukbarats of IRGC.
kek

>Iran does something
Actually is Russia!
Journalisms

could be business dispute
might be non-application of non-sanctions that the americans explicitly did not tell BMW to do

>why would rolls royce do that?
I believe EU and UK are highly concerned about Turkey taking Cyprus gas fields by military force. Also UK and EU support kurds. Turkey has become a threat.

House explodes in UK due to gas leak
>Russia has gas, it was the russians all along

>The deal however hit a stumbling block after the Turkish company failed to obtain an export license from the US Department of Defense. The license is required for the US-made parts of the engines that are meant to power the aircraft. The LHTEC T800-4A turboshaft engines are produced by a joint venture of the US-based manufacturer Honeywell and Britain’s Rolls-Royce.
rt.com/news/445235-turkey-pakistan-helicopter-engines/

I have gas too when I eat beans,
I regularly commit chemical warfare when my annoying relatives visit

turkey obvs needs a loicense for that loicense

>kick them out of f-35 program
>hurr we should sabotage any other things they try too now
Is american foreign policy really this incompetent?

Oi m8 you have loicense for those tactical mr. Beans

I got you're license right here
BRRRAPP

>wen u c a T*rk

Attached: 1563675786166[1].png (720x990, 236K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yJtbYIyLKB4

Attached: 15252337968021.png (563x496, 442K)

>ph*neposting

Attached: 1559299897912.gif (270x180, 2.5M)

>they kinda don't like us trying to tell them what to do, so let's treat them like mortal enemys.

400IQ

No I'm not
Stop lying

Attached: 6183f19c53e54dbc9f0520f56441968951141c7ded75b2713d1feb0fc93510a3_1[1].jpg (1080x1172, 110K)

*sniff* *sniiiifffff* It's prebranac. Gotta be.

>Montenegrinns are a ethic group
Stoped reading right there.

Iwas oartying, great night. Gotta lip. Friends day here gn sg.
THis is old but wtf timesofisrael.com/irgc-hezbollah-operatives-killed-in-bombing-of-iraqi-militia-base-report/ US attacking Irak army???

>sabotage any other things they try too now
The license issue has been going on since September of last year well before the Turks got kicked out of the JSF program.

>Is american foreign policy really this incompetent?
Do you even have to ask this?

Militia...

Israel Air Force attacking Iraq Armed Forces, more specifically. After action indicates no one even died, 2 wounded.

Attached: IMG_20190721_190805.jpg (720x407, 90K)

the thing is, Iran has more speedboat squadrons than the British have frigates.

They can just bamboozle the frigates in one location and abduct another tanker somewhere else.

bro your picture...

they're not going to actually do that because the reason they gave was "environmental inspections"

twitter.com/PressTV/status/1152869661752614912?s=20

Oh no no no
Why can't Iran handle the bants?

Attached: 132249.jpg (1080x1661, 607K)

>>israeli jews in america with israeli and american citizenship may have dual allegiance to israel - TROPE-ISH SLUR BY ILHAN OMAR

>>shia arabs in lebanon, iraq, syria, yemen with local citizenship may have dual allegiance to iran - NATIONAL SECURITY POLICY (that adopts tropish slurs of shia muslims)

explain the hypocrisy

underrated

Based PMU hero with Safir 106mm

Attached: D_9vubDWkAAoaqC.jpg (949x545, 84K)

just saying, if Britain wants to play convoy, they better make actual convoys
because Iran has the home advantage

Good night

that's coming from the most butthurt nation after poles ever since 1939.

Unironically, PMFs at least need S-200

>t. gets stoned by ethiopians in the streets

Is Israel going to start barrel bombing Baghdad for being too Shia?

Attached: D_5YDEAW4AIfMlf.jpg (939x699, 64K)

You should have remained in the EU, America will be your "friend"(???) but the price you will have to pay will be immense. Americans aren't anglos anymore, the political and economical power is in Zion hands while the common people swift more and more away from what America has been.

>the political and economical power is in Zion hands
You mean what UK has been since 1900s?

>Saudi salafi cleric Muhaysini marries the widowed wives of Syrian men that he convinced to blow themselves up for some virgins in heaven, and if he cant marry her himself he passes her to a close foreign jihadist friend of his.

>Women in Idlib dont get a say in this business

Amerimutts are supporting this

Attached: D__h_IEWwAEjZKk.jpg (911x515, 63K)

It doesn't matter desu, i don't like the EU or american interests

Because you are protected by half of the world. If your lapdogs turn against you would cease to exist within a week

This is metaphysical transcendent cucking

Is there anything good to even expect out of UK? Is there even a reason why world would not be a better place without it?

>Is there anything good to even expect out of UK
there is nothing good to expect out of the western world

>i don't like the EU or american interests
The difference is that as a part of the EU, Britain would partly shape the interests of the EU. But as a minion to US your interests will have no impact whatsoever.

>Britain would partly shape the interests of the EU
Every member of the EU will just shape it into a cancerous amalgamation of degenerate liberalism, with or without the UK.
There is no hope for anything west of belarus

b a l f o u r
d e c l a r a t i o n

>cancerous amalgamation of degenerate liberalism
I agree. But I still prefer this over being the same but also a slave to US empire. Maybe because Germany has been a US colony since WWII and the amount of control the US has over this country is just aggravating.

>page 8

Attached: 1536837244307.jpg (2250x1500, 1.63M)

Did the US down the drone?
Did they proof it?

aa.com.tr/en/turkey/if-needed-turkey-to-take-same-steps-in-cyprus-as-45-years-ago/1537050

EU and Turkey on collision course

Attached: Militärausgaben.jpg (640x387, 33K)

Trumps word is all the proof you need filthy goy.

What the fuck do Anglos spend all that money on

No clue, but what do Italians spend money on?

Attached: Bongs.jpg (1432x964, 226K)

>This could end in war or crippling recession - so why DID we seize Iran's tanker in the first place, asks historian MICHAEL BURLEIGH

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7268741/Why-DID-seize-Irans-tanker-place-asks-historian-MICHAEL-BURLEIGH.html

Don't know, usually Italys tactic is to join the winners side in mid war...

2% Mandatory NATO spending?

>>This could end in war or crippling recession - so why DID we seize Iran's tanker in the first place, asks historian MICHAEL BURLEIGH

It takes someone who spent their entire fucking life to study history and geopolitics to tell the obvious in UK without being demonized.

He'll be demonized as an Iran apologist by the end of the day.

I laugh at the idea that Cunt or BJ BlowJob will even consider going in the direction this article urges to

Breddy nifty desu

>without being demonised
hah, there's almost certainly a male guardian/bbc 'journalist' with breasts writing some snark about him as we speak

Natural selection,

>220200000