Cigarette butts causing ‘serious damage to environment’, study on impact to plant growth reveals

independent.co.uk/environment/cigarette-butt-filter-environmental-damage-plant-growth-study-a9011616.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Attached: images.jpg (272x185, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-20607413
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1509006001
youtu.be/ZTzEHsJVZhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smoke weed instead. filtered tobacco is for homos

>independent.co.uk
stop reading propaganda.

Ban plastic filters. We now have paper based ones anyways that function similarly.

Nafris Arabs Poos and Chinks all smoke like chimneys

nice try califag

It's not the filter only, it's the chemicals inside the filter, rat poison and 3000x other ones

Here it's all the whites who smoke, especially Germans and French

Disgusting

Meanwhile they let niggers roam free

Fuck off smoker. Slice your troath

What does that have to do with whites throwing out butts and littering in public like morons?

Maybe if lazy fucks started tossing their butts in the trash instead of on the ground, we wouldn't have this problem. Imagine being so much of a subhuman that you willingly destroy your own community because you're too much of a lazy nigger. Disgusting

>year 2000+10+9
>not being a member of the elite redpilled vape master race

Attached: 963D8593-A8B0-4954-8BDD-9F816892970F.jpg (649x431, 65K)

Sounds like the South, Whites just letting their refuse roam free

How could nicotine, a insecticide produced internally by the tobacco plant, be harmful to plant growth? Did the researchers of the study use a city sidewalk covered in cig butts as their example?

cigarette butts are cotton and paper, which are both biodegradable. nice try, faggot

Attached: 29E00813-9F36-4237-AAB6-E48C851D1B55.gif (494x419, 313K)

Go hug a tree fag

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-20607413

Birds are keeping their nests warm and pest-free by lining them with cigarette butts, research at St Andrews University study finds.

Attached: luckies.jpg (270x187, 13K)

Most whites here seemed to switch to vapes or they only smoke in their cars

>wypipo are ruining the environment with their *shuffles deck* cigarette butts!
>meanwhile they post a picture of a gutter full of Newports

Cigarettes are gross.

Attached: BmBHN4i.jpg (750x554, 155K)

Bullshit. There are less smokers than ever before, why would it suddenly be causing plants to die? If this was true we would have seen it in the 1950s. Absolute bullshit.

i don't smoke.
you still read propaganda.

They're almost always cellulose acetate. Basically plastic made from wood. Why lie?

Who cares, cigs are great.

But how else will they convince us to go to war with Russia?

the filter doesnt actually do anything anyway. its just a gimmick that was promoted to make people think they are buying the "safer" cigarette brand
ban filters

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1509006001

Redpilled indeed.

Kill yourself and slice your troath
I will throw 5 kg of cigarette buds in front of your door and fuck your wife meanwhile

>There are less smokers than ever before
Highly unlikely, smoking rates are steadily increasing in developing countries.

Not true. More and more youth smoke

The fuck is a troath? That's the second time you've said that

Only retards smoke or vape.

Ayyy, I was gonna post that. Read it on a bug blog while I was working for an Exterminator.

Attached: 37DC01D1-0F2C-4F3B-82E6-EB10F5B90E2A.jpg (355x500, 22K)

This. A real Chad eats his cigarettes

Cigarettes here are biodegradable.

Debt trap slumdivisions bulldozed of trees, deer, coyotes, brush, and trees then paved over to be swarmed by Mexicans with nailguns and particleboard then are sprayed with herbicide and pesticide kills all life and are ecologically harmful.

Attached: 220px-Derry_and_Thompson.jpg (220x165, 17K)

This

Attached: ES9y43L.gif (500x356, 992K)

I roll my own without filters and my papers are bleach free, my butts are green

smoking is for low-IQ retards

Propaganda consumer LMAO

I laff because everytime one of these stories happens it's some retard with a "Mechanical Mod" (Read: A fucking barely controlled short as the mechanism using a powerful flashlight battery) In fact they listed the brand in the article. And surprise surprise (no surprise) it's a stupid fucking "Mech mod"

Also, this is the most jewish tagline to another article in that same article.
>A scary trend: More teens vape, but binge drinking and opioid use are down

"OY VEY GOYIM... TAKE MORE OPIODS!"

Attached: MechanicalGrenade.png (1549x849, 738K)

It's about the chemicals on the filters you moron

youre right its retards with mech mods, except mech mods are relatively safe if you dont use a cheap chinese batttery, if it explodes or burst into flames the fault is on you not the mech mod

Just watch George Carlin on how the planet is doing.

Why would you smoke at all its a waste of money if you dont need it for medication
>but it makes me feel good
Fag go do something more useful than smoking weed and turning urself into a pothead

Nigger if you're using a mech mod at all regardless of batteries you're a cloudbro faggot. The good news is that your future IED that removes a chunk of your hand and face will cover the smell of scorched flesh with a pleasant pastry scent.

His first language is not english
And where is all that IQ westfags claim to have if you cant figgure out what he is saying
What do you know? English wow great get on his level he can use 2 for sure or mine because i can do 4
Its a shame ex yugo countries are plagued with smokers a large chunk of my family smokes and i dint feel bad for them at all
They arent they are mixed with chemicals that turn them into some kind of plastic
It will rot but it will take a long time
Also how can you tollerate degenerate behavior like throwing trash around like its the middle ages

i dont use mech mods though, but i want to get one just cause of the engineering and simplicity, probably wont use it

>Croatian
>defending illiteracy
Not surprised. There is really no way to misspell throat unless you're severely retarded. Name a single European language where the voiceless dental fricative is represented by a single t.

#vapesquad

>cigarette butts are a problem for the environment
>10 billion Africans by 2100 is perfectly fine though
Imagine being a white "intellectual" in current year+4

Stfu you filthy anglo subhuman
I speak 4 languages

Oha, een based Letzeboier xD

Smoking is for retards or faggots. A degenerate act.

(((They))) promoted it

Attached: 1561133240081.jpg (259x300, 11K)

Nicotine is a pretty useless substance. It's addictive and if you do enough the only time you feel its effects is after you haven't had any in a while.

Not very well apparently. Are you illiterate in all 4 of them? If you speak the other 3 as well as you speak English than you can't make that claim.

Luxembourgish isn't even a real language, and your English is broken, so you only speak 2.

I sat through that gif, waiting for the grand finale
I was not disappointed

Attached: fucking pleasure.jpg (624x895, 60K)

then why did you make them mandatory ?

Attached: 1547626874393.jpg (890x501, 44K)

Reminder that any kind of littering is degenerate and a certain German chancellor loved the nature.

Just go back to a cotton and paper filter. Problem solved. The filters will increase the humic composition of the soil. The tobacco composts and increases nitrogen.

Not entirely true. I've been smoking cigars for 15+ years now. You can easily feel when you smoke a strong cigar that has higher nicotine content. Palms sweat, heart beat rises, feel jittery etc.
The effect nicotine has on the body isn't just the antsy feeling cigarette smokers have when they haven't smoked. It does many things once it enters the blood stream.

>Hello im cuckandian i only speak english
Subhuman thinking he is so great because he said to a dutch guy he is stupid for not writing a word right
Just ignore him you see his only way to feel supperior is to be a grammar nazi
He only comperhends 1 language what do you ecpect from subhuman north americans
Based and red pilled bagguete
The matter of fact niccotine is the least of your concern you inhale more dangerous shit inside your lungs while smoking
Noticed on my grandfather that started smoking as a kid in 1950s and he only got cancer in 2010 (died in 2011)
Father smoked from 1990s and shows signs of cancer development
Ciggs before were less toxic
Even if that was true he does better than you could ever do he didnt do any mayor grammatic errors but only misspeled a word
How fucking sad smoke more faggot get cancer as soon as you can and come up with more sophisticated answers This
Well cotton absorbes moisture the cemicals they pump into it keep it from doing it and it extends the shelf life
Friendly reminder to wear cotton socks over woolen ones if you are doing hiking in winter so your toes and fingers dont freeze and end up in you having necrossis

On the occasions I smoke Ciggs I always throw the butt in the garbage.

Yeah it's the "cigarette butts" ruining everything

>The matter of fact niccotine is the least of your concern you inhale more dangerous shit inside your lungs while smoking
Smoke itself is carcinogenic. If you inhale you will fuck up your lungs little by little. Doesn't matter about all the weird shit they put in cigs, though I'm sure that only makes it incredibly worse for your lungs. You'll get lung cancer eventually either way if you're inhaling that shit. All the amazing tobacco they put in cigars is pretty much just as bad for your lungs as all the pipe/cigarette tobacco too. The lungs are sponges, that's why they get infected so easily.

That's like every smoker you see. If only the minimum price of cigarettes were increased to 2-3x current price, it'd solve some of these problems.

No, the problem is niggers and ghetto fucks. Packs of cigs are $3-4 here and there are almost no cigarette butts anywhere because the Japanese are not disgusting niggers.

maybe stop putting polonium in fags (cigarettes)
and no one believes the environment is dying thanks to butts.

I dislike north americans but ita nice that some of you do care about your land not looking like a garbage deposit
That is true but my grandfather amoked since 1950s as a kid he got cancer is 2010 and died next year he didnt smoke cheap shit
My father that started it in 1990s is already showing signs of cancer
As you saod in one of your previous responses you can diferentiate between good shit and bad shit
Stupid nigger addicted people dont care about the price
Norway for example has packs that cost 10-20€ and stupid poles that go to work in norway over the summer buy those ciggs regardles
Also japan is not full of degenerates that destroy stuff
For example public drinking fountains that dont smell like piss and shit or in fact have piss or shit in them
Its not dying but you cant have garbage thrown around like its the middle ages

Tired of picking these fucking things out of my grass. There's hundreds of them littering my property line because assholes think it's okay to toss them out their window as they drive by. I wish I could strangle every single litterer to death.

smoking is one of the most redpilled activities
fuck off kike
I dont think instigating a world war is very environmentaly conscious

This is not an actual issue because plants do not grow in cities

no one throws fag butts here anymore, you can get a 75£ fine for doing so, and its visibly cleaner now people dont.

Since my 3*18650 Box died i use mechs exclusively, have one box left which i use to check the resistance of coils and for one rda with a short pin i don't trust on a mech. using 20A batteries but only drawing 5-10A from them i never had any problems.
batteries don't explode instantly, there's more than enough time to realize something is wrong.
youtu.be/ZTzEHsJVZhA

All those dead bodies acted as compost soooooo
I mean what for you dont get fined in the UK
I agree with the punishment but here its kinda stupid
Some towns like the capital are full of garbage but its expected i guess
And other towns enforce that law but i thibk our fines are slightly higher 100-1000€ depending on what exactly you did

This in most circumstances, except it doesn't surprise me that the Dutch user would smoke since smoking seems to correlate to areas with a large number of insects, so the lowland swamps of Europe's nether lands are probably full of bugs.

It's why third worlders smoke so much - piles of shit and trash make it almost unbearable to be outside unless you have smoke to keep them away from your face.
>this is actually the motivation for why native americans first used tobacco

>rat poison
Why does everything have rat poison in it?

Yes world war 2 was bad for nature but the nazis did implement protections on nature and animals when during that time they were essentially unheard of. Also why do you think smoking is redpilled? Fucking up your body intentionally with chemicals isn't redpilled at all user.

Attached: Infographic4.png (600x600, 69K)

>Maybe if lazy fucks started tossing their butts in the trash instead of on the ground,
Stop taking away ashtrays then.

40-50 is where they'd have to decide cigs or food...

>smoking
>redpilled

Cigarette butts decompose after 3 years.

>(((They))) promoted it
Do they?

holy shit only women and fags care about the filters, i personally roll my own fags and only use filter to hold the tabbaco in place so it doesnt get in my mouth but often just use paper instead of the filter

based and redpilled, and that's not even accounting for the utilities that have to be run to cover all that sprawling area (electric, sewer, water, police, fire, ambulance, snowplowing, roadsalting, road repair/maintenance, schoolbusses, etc.) Per capita, suburb dwelling is exorbitantly more expensive for the taxpayer than a citydweller. they're a whole nest of leeches. of course they get theirs when their kids turn into wigger bbc pill-addicts and od in their bedroom by age 14.
also this.

Well my grandparents werent black

Thats pure bullshit, cigarette butts are in fact biodegradable, they sold water and release it slowly feeding the plants as well.

make them biodegradable and put a random tree seeds in them, win-win

These people smoke a pack every 3 days or 2 or every 1 or 2 packs a day?

Sorry I don’t suck dick you brain dead faggot

>authored by Harry Cockburn
Sounds like he needs to relax his grip desu.

Kek, worth the wait
Possible one of the greatest GIFs I've seen in a while

>wanting to live long
anti smoking campaign is just shills afraid of the increased testosterone levels it provides

1-3 packs a day

Because the chemical can be found in smaller doses in so much it isnt funny. But most chemicals are, even in faintest of a trace. Its like saying there is cat piss in cleaning supplies

Smokers are some of the most braindead junkies on Earth. They smoke, but say things like:
>"I don't drink diet soda, it causes cancer"

>I don't drink diet soda, it causes cancer
It does though

So, when you’re done eating your sandwich, do you just throw the bag on the ground because there wasn’t a sandwich bag bin around?

It also mkes it hard for me to get it up and most cigarette smokers hve issues. It’s like a medicine for a problem it causes. I’ve smoked cigs since I wasn’t 14. I enjoy smoking but wish I didn’t.