>Social Conservative
>Traditional Family
>Traditional Gender Roles
>Guaranteed Paradise in the hereafter
>Virgin Wife, have 3 kids already before I'm 30
>Studies show Muslims are happier than Westerners

Attached: prayer.jpg (499x498, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng&list=PL63lAQ9n9TTlUvb_NgGOZvTni8m86UfWA&index=42
youtube.com/watch?v=T9bEkGd1AVo&list=PL63lAQ9n9TTlUvb_NgGOZvTni8m86UfWA&index=43
youtube.com/watch?v=7GfdOjyLwGw&list=PL63lAQ9n9TTlUvb_NgGOZvTni8m86UfWA&index=44
youtube.com/watch?v=wwkQ7XQs-2I&list=PL63lAQ9n9TTlUvb_NgGOZvTni8m86UfWA&index=45
youtube.com/watch?v=3ji0V6Ao-C8&list=PL63lAQ9n9TTlUvb_NgGOZvTni8m86UfWA&index=46
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its ethnoreligious roots linked mainly to niggers, mongoloids and sandniggers is the main issue i take with it

and now why aren't you a Muslim again?

>circumsision
>halal slaughter
>subjugation of women
>killing in the name of god
>taquiya
muh superior and not at all backwards religion

Go fuck a goat.

I like to live by a simple rule.
Every mohamed is a suspect.

Reminder Muhammad is an idolater who kissed the Black Cube/Stone of Saturn, (with its rings represented by the people circling it)

Reminder that Islam is the sex religion that gives you virgins hence the crescent/star which represents Molech, the moon God and the star (Venus aka Ishtar) which is the God of love (hence sex religion)

Reminder that "Allah" was used by the pagan arabs to refer to the moon god (Molech/Baal) and Muhammad adapted that polytheistic term (Yes Islam is the same saturn cult posing as an "abrahamic religion"

Reminder that Allah(baal) and YHWH are two different gods. Allah is the devil and YHWH is the creator

Reminder that Muhammad married a 6 yr old and fucked her.

Reminder the purpose of Islam is to make sure its believers deny the resurrection of Jesus (thus damning them to hell)

Reminder that if you are Muslim you are unwittingly worshipping the devil

Qur'an 2:191 "Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them"

Qur'an 3:28 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends"

Qur'an 3:85 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable"

Qur'an 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than Qur'an"

Quran 8:60 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels"

Qur'an 9:5 "When opportunity arises, kill the infidels where you catch them"

Qur'an 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood"

Qur'an 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them"

Qur'an 48:29: "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among THEMSELVES."

Attached: 1556102548663.jpg (480x308, 48K)

Many white people have reverted back to Islam here where I live. Mostly females.

Daily reminder that Islam is contradicting itself, demonic and false religion by a 4 century tard and is only believed by pic related

Attached: 1563450876622.jpg (1080x773, 111K)

Taqirya is a Shia thing. Secularism is a backwards religion.

>Islam is so great
>Lives in America because his country is a 3rd Muslim shithole
>Lecturing westerners

haha, you fucking fool!

Attached: hahaaha.gif (244x230, 898K)

I was born in America

Fastest growing religion in the UK

Proud to be muslim, we're gonna take over the world just like how the prophecy goes.

Attached: dasdddddddddddddd.png (467x829, 689K)

first things first, this muslim has definitely been hardwired to believe that islam is so great only reason its the fastest growing religion is because you target all the poorest countries in the world and lead them to believe islam is the one true religion fuck that shitty backwards religion you cry when someone calls you a jihadist and bomber a sand nigger a paki etc but most muslims sit there and say the most anti semitic things stop casting stones and you wont get them cast back

>doesn't realise 2nd generation arabs in the UK dont give a fuck about being a Muslim...

Shouldnt you be being a black cuck MR.IwantToBeBLack! haha

Attached: The truth of living in the UK.jpg (1303x326, 78K)

Sadly that's all the good stuff. Everything else is kinda lame. I just wish Christianity didn't cuck themselves to progressive norms the way they did. If they were nearly as assertive as islam was, we wouldn't be in this mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=POJdu4HV-Ng&list=PL63lAQ9n9TTlUvb_NgGOZvTni8m86UfWA&index=42
youtube.com/watch?v=T9bEkGd1AVo&list=PL63lAQ9n9TTlUvb_NgGOZvTni8m86UfWA&index=43

Attached: 1557628543703.jpg (1024x938, 182K)

So I can't be black and muslim? LOW IQ DIPSHIT

>reverted back
wat

youtube.com/watch?v=7GfdOjyLwGw&list=PL63lAQ9n9TTlUvb_NgGOZvTni8m86UfWA&index=44
youtube.com/watch?v=wwkQ7XQs-2I&list=PL63lAQ9n9TTlUvb_NgGOZvTni8m86UfWA&index=45

Attached: 1553221423835.jpg (599x713, 107K)

Ah im pretty sure in england theres loads of paki rape gangs that end up getting away with raping british woman because the sharia courts end up condoning it

youtube.com/watch?v=3ji0V6Ao-C8&list=PL63lAQ9n9TTlUvb_NgGOZvTni8m86UfWA&index=46

Attached: d7kgfk5-af018c16-7109-47bd-a899-6ad3f2f7d248.png (1455x1419, 290K)

Like I said to you before you are Northern Africans which is a unique semi-Iberian ethnic group, you are not fucking black. You are most likely of Carthaginian & Ancient Egyptian descent, so stop calling yourself a niggar you fucking idiot.

too many brown people, get rid of em and we'll see after

Hahahahahahahahaha

Attached: E290DEFF-03EF-4AD7-B757-72916F69792A.jpg (513x635, 123K)

>Fastest growing religion in the UK
>I was born in America
Are you a dork?

Attached: 05DFC5D7-7C82-4E2B-A1F1-48FB9395F1F2.gif (370x263, 479K)

Islam is the religion of homosexuality and mud hut savages

- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

Quran is nothing but a fork of the Talmud

Attached: muhammad-a jew prophet.jpg (450x570, 335K)

You chant at a rock. Its incredibly dumb and i gotta say a little embarrassing. It sort of highlights why you aren't ready.

>slave religion
>0 spiritual mastery
>disturbs the balanced of the world
>kikes control you
>useful idiot

If you're going to quote it, quote it properly bud.
>Qur'an 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them"
The full ayah of 47:4 is:
>So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them
When you meet them in battle. You aren't going to be a twat and just let your enemies fucking behead you.

Attached: anti pork judaislam.jpg (460x363, 40K)

>memeflaggot

Who could this be I wonder......

Attached: 1562612511587.jpg (480x609, 44K)

> uncivilized sand nigroz
> afrikan monkeys
>mohammed raped kids

>halal slaughter
>subjugation of women
None of these are bad.

GOD died for us.allah is the devil.

Attached: 10283.jpg (2046x2429, 1.56M)