Meanwhile in Germany

>be German woman
>Refugees Welcome
>wait for train in Duisberg (an enriched area)
>a random 'new German' pushes you in front of a train squashing you dead

never relax etc.

Attached: JacksonB.jpg (993x559, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/ruhrgebiet-aktuell/voerde-haftbefehl-bahnsteig-killer-toetete-aus-mordlust-63435444.bild.html
m.focus.de/panorama/welt/toedliche-tat-in-voerde-mann-stoesst-frau-vor-zug-haftbefehl-wegen-mordes-erlassen_id_10945934.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/26/neo-nazi-admits-killing-politician-crime-shocked-germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And let me guess, no outrage from the average German..?

average German will be along soon to blame the woman for being out in public

Got a link kraut?

Link to article, achmed.

> Duisberg

>no link

Also, you should support your local traitor removers, everything else is just waiting to be exterminated and thus well deserved.

Attached: german_RWDS1.jpg (993x559, 109K)

well
according to bild that dude is from serbia

bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/ruhrgebiet-aktuell/voerde-haftbefehl-bahnsteig-killer-toetete-aus-mordlust-63435444.bild.html

OP is a fag.
Here is a link:
m.focus.de/panorama/welt/toedliche-tat-in-voerde-mann-stoesst-frau-vor-zug-haftbefehl-wegen-mordes-erlassen_id_10945934.html

You seem to know a lot about that woman. Were you two acquainted?

>(((berg)))

Voerde / Duisburg - The killer of platform 1 met Anja N. († 34) at the station Voerde on Saturday, apparently out of sheer lust for murder before an arriving train.

After the arrest and the following Sunday morning, the homicide commission Jackson B. (28) heard several hours. Sunday morning he was then presented to the magistrate in Duisburg and was remanded.

Prosecutor Alexander Bayer: "The District Court of Duisburg has issued arrest warrants for murder. The murderous traits of treachery and lust for murder are fulfilled. "

"Perpetrators and victims did not know each other before the act; There was also no dispute between the two, "said the police Duisburg in a statement. The Serb is already known to the police for various other offenses.

The apparently arbitrarily chosen victim Anja N. had only married in the summer of 2018 and is the mother of a daughter (13). Her husband mourns on Facebook, wrote on Saturday night: "My wife was murdered today. She was pushed in front of a train, by a stranger for no reason. "

8.49 o'clock at the station Voerde (circle Wesel) at the Niederrhein: Individually or in groups are passengers on the tracks, it is not busy on Saturday morning. Suddenly it gets loud at platform 1.

Then everything goes fast: When the RE19 with destination Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof is already in sight, Anja N. crashes from Voerde into the track bed. The engine driver no longer has a chance to prevent the tragedy. The train seizes her. Despite immediate recovery and care by the ambulance, she dies.

Attached: gfdgdfgdf.jpg (1920x1280, 1.14M)

I'm guessing he will get under 15years prison because he had a 'tough childhood'

do serbs look like this?

Attached: 1,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (304x306, 28K)

Most don't but some do. There's some famous Serbian comedic singer who looks as dark as an Emirate Arab.

Let's see about that. According to § 211 StGB he should get a life sentence.

Yes, Serbs are cryptoturks. Croats are the only whites in the Balkans

Vielfalt ist Stärke

Inb4 German women rush to the migrant’s defense

what about serbs removing the kebab then?

Attached: remove_kebab_vw.png (962x1035, 1.52M)

OP spreading fake news XD

meanwhile 50 people got shot in chicago last weekend, calm down ahmed

>vote for muslims to enter your country
>discover why we pitched the crusades
yeah?
this shit happens every day. dumbass nu-german, you can't even shill right

they were probably niggers killing other niggers, so basically as if cockroaches infesting your house were doing pest control wars against each other.

i'd rather stay in voerde tyrone

Exactly. As Japan user once said, if I go to the toilet and find shit in it, no big deal. But if I go to the kitchen and find a piece of shit on the floor, well then I have something to be concerned about.

>SCAR-H
>Polizei
who are these guys?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/26/neo-nazi-admits-killing-politician-crime-shocked-germany/

Unironically a meme. It's a coping mechanism. Imagine having turk DNA and labeling yourself as a "kebab remover". Serbs are the kebab lol.

Shit like this really makes me wonder why is there no one doing the opposite, don't they know allowing stuff like this to happen and then not retaliating is literal cuckery?

He goed on fucking Facebook.
What is it with todays ppl?

Yeah well. I see fights on the streets in Berlin every month or two now.

Can you tell me why Berlin votes for the same garbage despite getting worse and worse

Blame that stupid cow Merkel for letting them all in. Absolute folly

Ahhhh
the classic

11years ago, an Iranian monkey set the precedent at it was Nationwide outrage

Now this proud eastern tradition is enriching the daily , boring , pasty life of the Germans

Meme. Ironically, albanians were better at whole kebab removal business

So it was a sandnigger after all. The media was busy hiding that fact.

because whites are shrinking, the ones still existing are mainly brainwashed boomers+many deranged leftists.

And whats wrong with ethnic germans being replaced completely? The nation would improve and so would the continent.

You're probably right, however you should tell the kraut here who was wondering.

Well its simple the people living in Berlin are not majority ethnic german so they vote for their own interests.

Germany and its people as a whole was weakened after World War I and were never the same. They tried again like a catatonic patient with a spasm of life in World War II, but the result of this war not only ruined and erazed whatever vestiges of old Germany that existed, but actually changed and replaced it as a whole. Modern Germans, especially in the eastern side, are sadly the descendants of Russian rapebabies. Their last brave generations of men died in that horrible war.
They don't even respect their flag. We saw the pictures after 2018's World Cup.

It's a tragedy really.

Attached: 1550251931555.png (566x528, 138K)

>We saw the pictures after 2018's World Cup.
What happened then I dont know

After their elimination, by Mexico if I remember correctly, pictures circulated from the German seats with their flags just left down on the floor, like they didn't care.

I want to see them can you find them, I dont usually follow any sport since its in my view a way globalist push their agenda too with all the niggers and half mixed beings paid hundred of millions to hit a ball.

I was browsing /sp/ during the WC craze. I'll see what I can do on the archives.

Thank you.

>who are these guys?
globohomo demons