Trying to sell old car on Facebook marketplace

>trying to sell old car on Facebook marketplace
>15/19 people that message me are spics that responded to an English ad in Spanish
When will this end? Even if I tried to humor them and get a sale out of them, I absolutely refuse to speak Spanish to a bunch of invaders who can’t be bothered to learn English
What can we do about the Mexican menace Jow Forums?

Attached: 0422DB2B-BDBC-483F-B2A5-A29646148E08.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H1odrEqAk5g
broadwaytagagency.com/selling-your-car/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get mucho dinero and then report to ICE

Move somewhere else retard

call them a nigger

And what will you do when you run out of 'somewhere elses'

ICE doesn’t have enough people to undo decades of spic invasion
Press S to spit on Reagan’s grave

Attached: 0A146DF3-BC96-49E8-851D-2F815690E18B.jpg (725x1024, 134K)

Fuck off, I’m not leaving my home state because a bunch of spics think they have a right to this land

>soon

Attached: 1200px-Fiestas_Patrias_Parade,_South_Park,_Seattle,_2015_-_358_-_lowriders_(21403531350).jpg (1200x797, 281K)

>Seattle
Jesus what hell are they doing so far north?

9/10 of them don't have car insurance. Driving without insurance is illegal.

Stay mad faggot

Mexicans are as million times better Invaders than what Europe is getting

>illegal Spics are ok because they aren't niggers
user i...

Attached: 1510083045061.jpg (650x559, 33K)

Shut the fuck up, spic.

Kill yourself
Unironically

I see more Mexicans than whites in my town.

Guaranteed they are harder working than you are.

Not to mention not all virgins

Also what kind of dumb faggot sells a car in Facebook

tell them all to meet you then call ice and tell them to meet there too

>t. Barrio boy
HAHAHAHAAAAA

>Hispanics
>are all Christian and white
>hard working
>girls are cute when 16 to 25 and not very fat

Racist whitey thinks he is something better because he is selling his 13yr old Toyota Corolla online.

Learn Spanish, mate

>lazy welfare beaners
>working
user.

You're trying so hard to find a reason to hate them, but you know deep in your heart that it's just jealousy. They are building lives for their families while you're a virgin in a basement

"Hard working" what bullshit. Hard working at jobs that should be going to Americans not worthless fat mexicans. Kys kraut.

You tell em Muhammad

Find their place of employment. Report them to IRS for not paying taxes on their illegal scabs.

Works EVERY time.

I have fruit trees in my yard. For a week straight a different Mexican guy in a different truck has come by my house each day asking if they can pick my peaches for me. I told all of them no, and half of them followed up by asking me if they could buy something else in my yard (rick of firewood, spare tires, etc).

I'm not mad about it exactly but it's weird and kind of annoying

"Para espanol, oprime dos"

Try again dipshit, I make 68k and all the Mexicans I've worked with are retarded. Dangerously retarded. I had to spend an entire day calling offices with corrected results because some Mexican cunt doesn't understand PCR. People could have and might have died because her tiny mud brain can't into science.

Hol up OP. You got a Corolla for sale? I speak American

>hispanics
>hard working

Attached: oh_wait_youre_serious.jpg (479x361, 55K)

>Still pushing this tired lie

Kek

This. I worked with a lot of them long ago in the steel industry. 2/3rds of them literally only did just enough not to get fired and nothing else. "MUH HARD WORKERS" is a fucking meme. I'd say their boomers were, but not everything past that.

Hey I speak Spanish I can help you

Someone who doesn’t want to get robbed selling a car on Craigslist.

>Bragging about 68k a year

Oh boy

The only tired lie is the “spics are hardworking”

America is beaner country now

youtu.be/H1odrEqAk5g

Attached: 2019-06-15_02h55_14.png (636x688, 671K)

laws are rayciss

The point was that it's not "living in a basement", retard.

Take it to Carmax, you don’t want the headache of some loser leaving the vin# in your name and plowing into a family heading to Disney.

68k is comfortably middle class in my state. Sounds like you need to leave California

you either sell it o you get it stolen maldito cabron

Attached: 1562873134894.jpg (400x388, 19K)

Don't sell to an illegal bro. There will be tremendous fuckery with the title and should they accidentally anyone you could take the fall. You could try saying they have to go in person with you to transfer the title but illegals can't produce dox so they say nah I'll do it next week only they never do.. then they drink and drive in a car you sold them still registered and titled under your name. They also use legal Mexican who has wisely decided to become a notary who charges illegals very high fees to falsify dox and notarize them.

Avoid doing any business with illegals. You go to jail they get free vaca to Mexico and are back here in two weeks or less with zero consequences.

When you transfer the title here, the original owner does his end of transferring the title, and if the buyer doesn’t do their end, I’m still not liable for it. When the title is signed over, you take the bottom half and turn it in to show that you transferred it on your end

'Olla senior,
Yo pregunto por el carro en venta.
$500
por favour
MS19 will collect.

DIRTY DUMB BEANER SCUM
why are you people so fucking worthless?
To be given every advantage by the white man, only to throw it away. Not even European genes could save you from the genetic garbage that you are you fucking Indian rape baby

Pretty sure they don't want to pick your peaches so much as skim as many as possible to sell at la pulga.

SeeMy state has wisened up to spic fuckery lately, after this shit happening quite a lot

Ah the Mexican jumping cars.
>be poor
> spend all money making car jump to feel manly.

Have you seen the Mexican pointy boots? Phone fagging but there's a vice video same title. Pointy boots.. they are sort of like the nigs wearing their pants on the ground.

I was at the beer store the other day and the clerk cracked a joke about some spic customer's handwriting.
>BETTER DEN YOURS PAPI, BETTER DEN YOURS
>I WENT TO SKOO
They get so defensive! Because *they know they're dumb*. Fucking greasy spics. Go back.

>niggers never show up to work
>spics lie down next to work
Anyone who has ever worked with spics catches them cutting corners and exaggerating movements to make it look like they’re doing shit; having someone show up and do a shit job that you have to redo is just as bad, if not worse, than them not showing up at all

Thank god for the public school system. How else would low iq spics get an edumucation without it?

I sure do love paying almost 300 bucks per month in school taxes so it can be pissed down the drain.

I mean how else will these kids have breakfast and lunch if WE the taxpayers don’t fund it? Just think of da keeds!!

Yes but it will cost you $50,000 in legal fees to prove you are innocent.

Especially if some DMV worker decides to take some personal time and puts your paperwork in a pile for a month.

A receipt from a dealership or carmax is worth the couple grand It will cost you.

I'm actually ok with school lunches, I mean if there really are kids with no lunch then fine, I'll pick it up. It's the insane cost of trying to get niggers to perform at a human level that gets me. It's just pissing into the wind of hopeless nigger genetics. And it's money that COULD HAVE GONE TO MY OWN KID, by the way. Money that I FUCKING EARNED. Really pisses me off.

>If you are selling a car, motorcycle, boat, or mobile home, the notice of transfer is an optional form for you to use to protect yourself. You could be held liable if the new buyer does not transfer the title into their name and then they get parking tickets, toll violations, etc. By filing a notice of transfer, there will be a flag in the computer saying that the object has been sold so that the new buyer cannot purchase tags or complete other transactions without first transferring the title into their name

broadwaytagagency.com/selling-your-car/

Like I said, my state has wisened up to this.

>I’m ok with school lunches
I’m not
It’s the parents responsibility starting from the moment it’s shat out of the mother to feed their kids. It’s not the taxpayers job to make sure Pablo doesn’t have to be a fucking parent to his child

White flight has failed, you fucking idiot. If you think the few white pockets of the US will last you're completely delusional. Besides even if you live in one your tax money is still going to niggers.

I get that but idk I'm not one to let a kid go hungry. You kinda sidestepped the point I was making.

OP, aprende Español. Puedes tener una novia hispana y vivir como un rey luego de tener multiples hijos con ella y casarte.

I understand your point. The point I’m making is why should we fund food for these people? We already fund their education, which is a massive failure, why should we fund the food of these people who will continue to suck up taxpayer funds? You keep feeding them, and they’ll keep expecting it without a thought of having to fund it themselves. You keep feeding them, and they’ll keep sucking up education funds
>but the kids!
These kids grow up and turn into adults and shit out more kids and we have the exact same problem

Yeah I know. The line between compassion and doing what has to be done is not always clear.

I really hate the online car market. Choc full of absolute fucking retards.
>Eyy I got a 1998 Camero
>Posts a really shitty fucking picture of the car that tells potential buyers nothing
>Camero
>In the picture the Camaro badge is displayed, with the word "Camaro" spelled out
>Camero
>In all the comments he keeps spelling it "Camero" so it wasn't just a typo

People this stupid really need to be shot.

The concern isn’t tolls or parking tickets it is slamming into a family. The lawyer is going to pull the vin# information which will have you as the last known owner and you will need to prove when where and how you got rid of the car and who you sold it to.

Since you seem determined, do this transaction in the parking lot of the police station get all the buyers information, make photocopies of everything, including any title transfer stuff, seal it in an envelope, initial the sealed edge and mail it to yourself. Do not open it! It will give you proof of the date (postmark) that you sold it.

I understand that. Making children suffer isn’t something I’d be happy to make happen, but the country is slowly turning to a “it’s either us or them” line of thinking. If the situation were reversed, white children would starve if their parents relied on the government to provide food for them

Another favorite is people in commiefornia who just don't bother paying a non-op fee if it's gonna sit awhile and don't want to pay the (exorbitant) registration fee. So when they go to sell it there's $600 fucking dollars of back fees on a $1000 car. Or the fuckwits who lost the fucking title. How the fuck does that even happen and why is it so fucking common

>Since you seem determined, do this transaction in the parking lot of the police station get all the buyers information, make photocopies of everything, including any title transfer stuff, seal it in an envelope, initial the sealed edge and mail it to yourself. Do not open it! It will give you proof of the date (postmark) that you sold it
That’s the plan anyway, that’s if I can get a non flaky buyer
Had at least 4 people flake on our meeting today, probably going to get a fifth one here in about half an hour

Yeah Im selling a manual transmission vehicle with 170,000 miles on it, and have had at least 3 people ask me how many miles are on it after putting the mileage in the ad, and in one of the pictures in the ad. Had someone agree to buy it too, then flaked when he showed up and noticed it was a manual transmission, despite also being in the ad and in the picture

It makes me wonder how they tie their own shoes

The public school system is an absolute fucking disaster. I'll bet that the majority people back in the 1800's could spell "Appaloosa" even though it wasn't tattooed to the horses ass.

It's not going to end. It's going to get worse. Learn to speak Spanish

It’s almost insulting when jobs ask you if you have a high school diploma. Any mouth breather with a peanut for a brain can get one or at the very least a GED.

>5/19 people that message me are spics that responded to an English ad in Spanish
if only we would know what is the reason why they think you are one of them, mutt

Attached: 1525352541118.png (960x1024, 838K)

I wouldn't sell anything to a spic. They'll probably rob you.

Only if you learn Chinese with me

I don’t look even remotely Mexican
I’m not an “Aryan” ubermensch by any means, but my skin is about as white snow. Just the results of living in a southern state run by republicucks, not that democrat states are even remotely better

>my skin is about as white snow
Whatever you say goblino.

Attached: dee.png (680x413, 435K)

KEK!

Attached: orangmutt1.jpg (360x384, 50K)

What's the year, make and model of your car OP?

Are they asking for your final price?

Be aware, some people will send you bullshit offers and a bunch of lowballs from multiple fake accounts, then when you're just tired of all the BS, they will swoop in with their real account and get you to agree to a much lower offer than you would have originally been okay with.

I've done it at least a dozen times and it works like a charm every time. If you want a fair offer, you have to be patient and have at least a little wiggle room.

>Have a random user translate for you

Oh this would end well

>What can we do about the Mexican menace Jow Forums?

Move away, mostly to colder environments.

This is just a stupid comic but for some reason I'm energized by basedness of this day
wtf is wrong with me

unrealistic, the brits would be brown

Attached: DLiP0uWUIAEDmoz.jpg large.jpg (720x876, 77K)

Im stationed at ft bliss which is el paso. I have to begrudgingly agree with this. Mexicans are actually better, they at least do try to work. But what we are gettinf right now is south americans. All the mexicans are already here. The south americans are absolutely sub human garbage too and we are taking in 100k a month with some other garbage mixed in. Ask a white living completely surrounded by mexicans anything.

I love seeing Anglos ruin themselves

Want to see how bad it really is? Put up an ad for cheap diapers. In Canada, I get dozens of messages in an hour from Filipinos, Indians, and Middle Easterners. We are fucked.

When I lived in Denver I was just hanging out with a women I had met in the early days of mmos, and had overstayed.
I was technically illegal and living on savings and I couldn't work legally, so I supplemented my income by buying various beaters around the state, hauling them to the city and advertising parts which I let people come and remove themselves at a steep discount.
I did this so I could make some money without doing much (we were heavily addicted to everquest at the time).
People would show up and want to buy a tranny or whatever so I'd put the vehicle they'd be working on in our garage, for the customers convenience and (relative) comfort, and I would let them use my tools.
I had to fucking supervise beaners or they would steal my tools, every time.
They'd even steal the fucking beer and pop I kept in a little fridge in the garage for customers.
Fellow whites were a joy, every interaction was amiable, I made friends with them sometimes and we'd have each other over for dinner and to watch football and such.
Even the niggers were literally better customers then the spics, they were actually quite friendly in comparison.
Every wetback was surely, smelly and rude, and often impossible to understand.
My girlfriend was from Texas, like most of Denver back then, she could speak mexican at a functional level but often found them to be too stupid to converse with.
I literally stopped doing that because of spics, I ended up having to just strip everything myself and charging people way more, which was all around shittier for everybody involved.