Should marijuana be legalized for recreational use?

Should marijuana be legalized for recreational use?

Attached: 20190720_101447.jpg (4032x1908, 920K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034083/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138655/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It already is here, you meme flagging Canuck faggot.

all drugs should be legalized, tax them accordingly, use the tax money to set up rehab facilities.

it will never happen because the cia uses drugs to fund their off book operations

This is the correct answer

yes it's a no brainer but conservashits are backward backwater retards

god bless trudeau

No, recreational use should be punished by public beheading.

I don't see why not. People smoke it anyways and the black market doesn't pay taxes. Works pretty fine in the Netherlands without everybody having become a dude weed lmao retard. Portugal decriminalized all drugs (at least for personal use), and it works fine over there too. Well, at least Germany introduced a decent medical MJ program last year, recreational will follow eventually.

Do you own your body, or does the public own your body?

Its working okish here
1g 3 dollars tho

DUDE

>use tax money on people who make shit decisions
How about no? Taxes should be spent only on police, courts, and military. If you fuck your life up with drugs then that's your problem, and it's unjust to expect other people to bail you out.

Rate my ounce pickup, I get my weed by the White House. DC is stoney and hell

The problem Is how drugs end up dumbing people down.
Instead of doing anything productive they just get high and watch animal planet.
>T.Studies all the time

It's their life and their body. Government isn't your father.

i always thought it was funny how the dealers in my town liked to meet in an alley between city hall and a parking garage because there were no windows.

Tax money is already going towards rehab services as is, why not legalize drugs and take taxes for it from there?

nothing would change

How about we behead boomers and moralists instead?

Hell yeahhhhhhhhh 420 blazeeeeee

It is in the first world. You know the countries determined to have the highest levels of freedom and livability.

People are too dumb to understand the implications, mostly because education Is bad, people dont want to study and a lot of people dont even have Time to teach their children.
How Is the gov not an authority figure, if it generates all these problems within society?
Do you even politics?

why not legalize all drugs and ban emergency rooms from saving them, that'll fix the problem quickly

>livability.

Attached: 1563321877201.jpg (1179x1364, 683K)

Attached: 1563321753607.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

Attached: 1563251938848.jpg (300x168, 12K)

I smoked yesterday and it was not enjoyable so right now I don't give a fuck.

Thats mad expensive

My hydro is $2 per gram

I never smoked it, but I can see the benefits of money flowing into legal businesses that can be taxed and regulated and for eople to legally grow their own shit instead of funding crime.
It might also help promoting the use of more hemp in all kinds of industries which is great since it is more enviornmental friendly then other alternatives.

Attached: 1509347692169.jpg (300x400, 18K)

May as well, it's inevitably going to happen.

No way man. I make 350-400 a week selling weed man. If the government came in and set up shop that'd be 0 a week. Stop trying to put me out of business.

Seeds are like 40 x 3 tho

>2018
Old news

>use the tax money to set up rehab facilities.
In reality it will go to non-whites who desire white genocide and straight to the pockets of Jews in Israel.

Oh god, Germans are such cucks!

Should killing niggers be legalized for recreational use?

Statist fool detected. Keep licking your master's boots.

Why do you say that? The CAD is still worthless and our food is still expensive.

Attached: 1551476334755.jpg (501x427, 107K)

> I'll call him a cuck, that'll show him!
Great argument faggot.

Spoiled faggots, any good bud around here is 10-15 dollars a gram on the street

>alcohol, cigarettes, speed, opiates, (((antidepressants))) all legal
>natural plant that makes you feel good without being incredibly addictive isn’t
seems like you’re getting jewed to me. i hate everything about my state except that i can go hike on mount rainier and smoke a fat blunt and no one will say a peep

No, it should not.
It has medical uses, but the medical use doesn't come in the form of getting high. So fuck stonerfags.

Yes, vaping CBD is very enjoyable

>EU flag

Attached: peakanglo.png (1065x1108, 1.4M)

no, definitely not.

t. heavy marijuana smoker

Attached: Untitled1.png (1778x844, 87K)

This is already happening, china is getting their revenge for the opium wars flooding us with fentanyl.

lol, fag

Attached: terrance mckenna.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

It already is in South Africa

Attached: 1563573970452.jpg (600x597, 67K)

Fucking dope heads would give up anything to smoke weed. No thanks I'll keep my rights.

>Fucking dope heads would give up anything to smoke weed
>t. never has smoked weed in his life

marijuana should be legalized and stuffed in MREs
tobacco, spirits, wine, beer should also be included in MREs.
also meth. and acid. and magic mushrooms. and kratom. can't forget opium for the asians.

It has no other use beyond recreation

>It has no other use beyond recreation
rick simpson oil cures cancer, my dude. way cheaper than (((chemo))) though, so of course most people will never hear about it

what's wrong with that?
does recreation HAVE TO BE propaganda or social conditioning? does it HAVE TO BE something "good for you"

why do you even post on Jow Forums

legalization = taxation = controlling the market = expensive weed

Stop being dumbasses

GMO weed becomes a thing too, but legalization = grow your own with no worries

>use the tax money to set up rehab facilities
Umm sweaty that money should be spent on the military and police force.

Weed is very bad for you. Now back to your 10 bottles of prescription pills from Dr. Rosenberg

Attached: EDF36B99-A358-41D6-8D74-E1B28C2B9094.jpg (480x483, 65K)

Agreed.

>use the tax money to set up rehab facilities

Except this. Divert some funds to make public use suicide booths.

>the military and police force.
statists are the worst

>Now back to your 10 bottles of prescription pills from Dr. Rosenberg
the sad part is these mother fuckers actually do this shit

Attached: 195.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

It’s already legal where I live

Attached: 06AE106E-349F-40C1-90FA-4678851A2562.jpg (750x1334, 99K)

I’m a true believer after watching my mess of an aunt go from 20 different bottles of pills to being a much less of a mess stoner.
>pic related

Attached: EF847908-BD36-481D-A337-52B8BB2C312D.jpg (450x450, 22K)

>that sniffing meme used in an actually funny way
you know user, i like you

Attached: 1544198650092.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

There's ALWAYS a thread like this in the catalogue.
Why are kikes pushing weed so hard?
Because it makes you complacent, docile, calm, foggy, and more tolerant of your surroundings and the torture you experience on a daily basis.

>Because it makes you complacent, docile, calm, foggy, and more tolerant of your surroundings and the torture you experience on a daily basis.
you dont need any help doing that, my dude, who are you kidding? i just got back from a 5 mile hike and let me tell you, i aint too happy with the bull shit. your stereotypes are 80s propaganda tier, dont be scared of a little plant my friend
youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

Attached: 1513970029493.jpg (234x215, 7K)

Personally I love it.

It makes food taste better, sex feel better, I sleep deeper and for longer and I can have a more productive day at work.

It has also completely killed my interest in alcohol and now the only tablet I have to take every day is my allergy pill

09/10 from my side, 10/10 if hydro wasn't so expensive

>It makes food taste better, sex feel better, I sleep deeper and for longer and I can have a more productive day at work.
>It has also completely killed my interest in alcohol
preach, brotha, preach

Attached: 1493446329376.gif (400x300, 1.53M)

Sure.
Alcohol and Tobacco, however should be made illegal because morons are too fucking stupid not to use them, its cruel to children to allow their parents to die of cancer and have to live with violent drug users, and its infringing on the basic human rights of other human beings not to be exposed to toxic waste chemicals known to cause cancer against their will.
Anyone caught drinking and driving is given an immediate felony for attempted murder as well as possession of drugs for any containers.
I know theyll abuse marijuana too, but at least they wont fucking die of it.
You have no right to put others lives and bodies at risk due to your bad decisions.
Go fuck yourself and kill yourself someplace else.

Attached: tommy-lee-jones-disappointment.jpg (1280x850, 725K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034083/
>Cannabinoid intoxication can provoke toxic psychoses or symptoms similar to the positive symptoms of schizophrenia
>cannabis seems to provoke an amotivational syndrome similar to the negative symptoms of schizophrenia
>In humans, mounting evidence shows that CB1 receptor densities are altered in schizophrenia

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138655/
>Our finding of increased CB1R binding in paranoid SCZ could reflect a greater involvement of the endocannabinoid system in the DLPFC in this subtype of patients with SCZ as may be suggested by their more marked positive thought disorders and delusional symptoms.

Attached: 1554900334995.png (800x600, 207K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
>We provide evidence that regular cannabis use is associated with gray matter volume reduction in the medial temporal cortex, temporal pole, parahippocampal gyrus, insula, and orbitofrontal cortex; these regions are rich in cannabinoid CB1 receptors and functionally associated with motivational, emotional, and affective processing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
>The strongest evidence that cannabis use is a contributory cause of schizophrenia comes from longitudinal studies of large representative samples of the population who have been followed over time to see if cannabis users are at higher risk of developing schizophrenia.
>15-year prospective investigation of cannabis use and schizophrenia in 50,465 Swedish conscripts. The study found that those who had tried cannabis by age 18 were 2.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with schizophrenia than those who had not 16 and the risk of this diagnosis increased with the frequency of cannabis use.
>27-year follow-up of the Swedish cohort that also found a dose-response relationship between frequency of cannabis use at baseline and risk of schizophrenia during the follow-up. The relationship between cannabis use and schizophrenia persisted when the authors statistically controlled for the effects of other drug use and other potential confounding factors, including a history of psychiatric symptoms at baseline.
>supported in a three-year longitudinal study of the relationship between self-reported cannabis use and psychosis in a community sample of 4,848 people in the Netherlands
>These findings have been replicated in one German and two New Zealand cohort studies.

Attached: 1554900368297.jpg (900x500, 79K)

drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
>A NIDA-funded brain imaging study has shown that regular users of marijuana have less gray matter than nonusers of the drugin the orbitofrontal cortex (OFC), a brain region that contributes to impulse control, decision-making, and learning. Such a deficit could make it more difficult to change counterproductive behaviors, including drug use.

Attached: 1554900395891.jpg (363x450, 108K)

wow such a conclusive study. KYS

Attached: filbey_figure-2[1].gif (600x416, 32K)

Attached: Tree Hugger Fag.png (900x900, 271K)

Fuck you

t. Dummy who overpays

>weed shrinks your brain
>this "proves" it
kek

Attached: Untitled.png (568x398, 55K)

No medical cards only.

I would appreciate it, but fuck niggers and weed culture nonetheless.

Attached: hey nazz check it out.png (657x435, 604K)

No, and you should be taken out and shot, Jew.

Attached: weedjew1.jpg (1200x1518, 270K)

Ot just marijuana, shrooms too

Attached: 1529865559832.gif (348x550, 3.77M)