Why do white people hate to admit

That blacks built America? It is an objective fact that they made a massive early contribution and all are intrinsically linked to colonial America.

Attached: 28661324_10213502564771455_4936529925625610240_o.jpg (1080x1280, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

“Built” meaning physical labor. I give them the same credit I give to the tractors that were involved in getting produce to my local supermarket

Every thing they built was in the Confederate States, and it was burnt on Shermans march to the sea. They had railroads and skyscrapers made of cotton.

No, the south to this day is economically impaired from blacks. The North, wear slavery was abolished and Whites developed machinery to boost their economy instead of relying on slave labor, is where all the wealth is (excluding oil refineries scattered across the country).

They built the eastern railroad.

not even that. Blacks were an insignificant part of the colonial population.

irish

>angry headlights
>shit dog
>.22lr

So do you think those same rail roads are in use or have they been replaced and built with modern machinery?

Attached: 20140115021207000814075.jpg (1383x778, 362K)

source on that ass?

They were over 20%, in some states like SC they were over 50%, and the black Americans of today are an amalgamation of a cross-section of colonial America to include colonial era whites and natives, they rate special ethnic status.

Blacks built America the same way that horses plow fields.

As equipment

Irish built that you fuck

yea, but that ass...

Oh, look, it's this bland bait again. -Sgt Sig Sage

Attached: Mentally_Handicap_Master_Toboswa_Grid7.jpg (540x405, 23K)

Why is it so hard for people to accept that the "Native Americans" "Niggers" and "Chinks" are literal who tier throughout history? Hell the central and south natives are only mentioned today out of pity. Look at what these savage shitskins made with some rocks. Aren't they amazing? Imagine the human race without Europe or let's say whites and all their associated ethnic groups. The world would likely still be a preindustrial hellscape.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE
False, black people have done nothing for America. Black people are a burden on white taxpayers

Kek slavery didn't even work. The north was richer

B U L L E D

Reminder that italian, irish and chinese immigrants actually provided the physical labor for everything of lasting worth in this country.

>owns a pitbull
Honorary niggers

I didn’t realize the freeways and skyscrapers were made out of cotton. Thank you, niggers!

OP Reddit Troll. Yep you was kingz and shite. What a fucking moron.

Pitbulls are hideous af

They picked seeds from cotton and were beasts of the field, never skilled labor.