PAGAN DISCUSSION THREAD

there are 20 Christian threads on the catalog right now, let's balance things out

Attached: image.jpg (800x533, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide
youtube.com/watch?v=E1qdU1JnSpc
youtube.com/watch?v=2OR-LoJcxeg
youtube.com/watch?v=pcL0J_ndaUc
biblehub.com/genesis/17-11.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

debate me

What's the most based form of paganism? Are there any pagan holy books? What resource(s) would you recommend for learning about paganism?

Attached: 1480457511826.png (204x205, 85K)

>What's the most based form of paganism?
any that have not completely degnerated and turned away from their original meaning

>Are there any pagan holy books?
no such thing, there is no dogma, as such a thing as worshipping a manmade text that goes agaisnt reality and divinity is insanity
there are many myths, many great epics, but non of them are to be worshipped

>What resource(s) would you recommend for learning about paganism?
thinking off its true there arent enough
most of the academic work is either willfully dishonbest propaganda by christian or misses the point ofwhat they are trying to understand

reading the indian texts are useless because they are very recent and modified version of the true myths

I would say read the ones we know for sure, the homeric epics in a good english transaltion would be a good way to start

Attached: 1561741401378.jpg (960x586, 53K)

>worshipping
Worshipping gods, which I generally characterise as "arse-lifting" is for goat-fuckers.

I study Norse, Felt, and Slavic deities. I have no blood in me from the desert, therefore I don't worship desert gods.

Attached: main-8.jpg (760x475, 133K)

>The virgin Pagan weeb cartoons
vs
>The Chad Christian masterpieces

Attached: The_Triumph_Of_Christianity_Over_Paganism.Gustave_Doré.jpg (991x1535, 695K)

>literally has to copy pagan art to learn how to draw

is this the power of the christian?

also fuck off this thread isnt for you

Attached: 1557915330965.jpg (2600x2500, 3.59M)

Attached: images (67).jpg (461x666, 34K)

also the kike has a point wtf is this trash

at the very least if you want to post some modern artstyle post something decent

Attached: 1563681449650.jpg (564x999, 119K)

Attached: images (68).jpg (453x303, 27K)

we can find it wherever we went, it represents the natural way, that people today have forgotten

Attached: 1558193364297.jpg (775x436, 314K)

Holy shit

Attached: 1555703859351.jpg (513x510, 29K)

bamp

Attached: essarhaddon assyrian king.jpg (315x424, 35K)

Christianity is just about a Jew on a stick.

Attached: A4BE5DB1-BC44-4484-9402-3E1433051DF5.png (540x567, 387K)

You can say this until you're blue in the face, but these civ nat christkike faggots will never understand.

well that's not technically incorrect but this is a thread to discuss paganism not christianity stay on topic

Attached: 1549542501130.png (603x502, 255K)

What do you do as a pagan?
What rituals or celebrations do you have during the year?
What is the role of animal and human sacrifices?
What do you actually do in your real life? Do you hold these activities with friends?

bump

Attached: 1563116768124.jpg (768x1024, 408K)

Attached: 1562948083391.jpg (1000x707, 138K)

>What do you do as a pagan?
paganism is the eternal strife towards divinity, we seek to carve ourselves in the perfection the gods incarnate
there is also a deep sense of duty towards to familly and the race, to make it prosper, even if it means sacrificing one self

>What rituals or celebrations do you have during the year?
those things are heavily dependant on society, life is cyclical, what rites of passage people go through, and what is celebrated depends on how the society is organised
as there is no sane society around us there is no need for rituals, except if you have a sane comunity around you
for the passage of time of course the equinoxes and soltices

>What is the role of animal and human sacrifices?
the meaning of sacrifice is not what is generelly understood by sacrifice, it is the english/latin deifinition of the word
"you need to make sacrifices", it is the same sense of the word
in this quest for life and for perfection many sacrifices need to be made, as the gods are the incarnations of the human ideals you aspire to, sacrifices are made to the gods
sacrificing an animal is letting go of something you need, like cattle, its a workaround and I would say a pretty degnerate practice, as it is done to go around the part where you have to sacrifice something of value
as for human sacrifice, its nothing more than dedicating the execution of an enemy to a god in the huge majority of cases

>What do you actually do in your real life?
do anything I can to improve myself in any aspect that I can, and of course fiught for the survival and continuation of my people

>Do you hold these activities with friends?
yes

Attached: eltrle.jpg (800x800, 497K)

coptic religion have nothing to do with european paganism

>giant mural of the pahroe enociding niggers in the background
at least the artist is based lol

Attached: 1530055666629.jpg (728x693, 151K)

Most of the holidays are pagan stuff that were christianized, lol. Except in Spain we have the Holy Week, purely dedicated to Christianity. Christmas and carnival are pagan holidays

Wow you must be fat, unshaven, and wear a 2010 era fedora

Do you actually believe all that crapola about the pagan gods doing this or that?

>le hat meme

Attached: 1561827236500.jpg (1152x1152, 455K)

>all that crapola
the what?

Attached: 1563092590168.jpg (480x488, 34K)

Do you think your stone age deities actually exist.

This is my god. The God of spears, crows, war, and death. The Grim, Grey God who looks like my grandfathers and not a desert demigod.

Attached: odin-large.jpg (516x800, 99K)

Faggot, Go back to playing Skyrim and watching Varg Vikingtard!

He's a fictional character

Yes, the Christians stole from everyone. Christ is very similar to Mithras. Christmas is Yule. Easter is Eostre's feast. Santa Claus is Odin.

Tuesday is Tyr's day.
Wednesday is Woden's day
Thursday is Thor's day
Friday is Frigg's Day
Etc...

They stole our gods and trivialized them.

>wakes up
gnnnn I had a nightmare about pagans
>morning prayer
please lord harm those pagans
>wake up your familly
remember son never talk to these fucking pagans
>goes to morning mass
still thinking about pagan
>preacher: we were fucking pagan animals until we saw the light of jesus
thats right fucking pagans who were in the stone age before we came
>donates to african charities
fucking pagans
>donates to group who brings in millions of muslims
i fucking hate those pagans
>preacher rapes your son
fucking pagan pedos
>goes to community service in the black hoods
fucking racist pagans pieces of shit
>jamal asks to fuck your wife, you of course let this poor godly nigger do as he pleases
i bet those fucking pagans wouldnt even help a brutha in need
>wife is pregnant
>cut the tip of your baby's dick off
fucking pagans

Attached: 1555834838935.jpg (490x427, 21K)

sage

>Tuesday is Tyr's day.
>Wednesday is Woden's day
>Thursday is Thor's day
>Friday is Frigg's Day
the names of the day of the week are universal across all the lands conquered by our race, even india, in sanskrit, the names of the days bear the same deities and planets as we do

mardi is mars day (tuesday)
mercredi is mercuri s day (wednessday)
jeudi is jupiter s day (thrisday)
vendredi is venus s day (friday)

Attached: european unity.jpg (1024x652, 191K)

newfag

lmao he's not real dude. that's literally like worshiping a comic book character. fucking weirdo

Christcucks are so retarded, if praying to jesus worked id only had 1 prayer

Attached: 1563718519568.jpg (304x450, 37K)

Nice, thanks for that chart, my brother.

Crom laughs at your unreal jesus from his mountain! Ha!

Attached: crom.jpg (750x1000, 84K)

daily reminder that actual paganism ended over 1000 years ago and there is no line of succession whatsoever. "Paganism" is actually just edgy faglords rebelling against their christian parents.

Europeans killed their children before Judeo-Christianity took over en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide

But a magic Jew who could walk on water and change water to wine really existed? Then he was resurrected but didn't stick around to rule us all? Sure.

look up this article
our race under paganism invaded and conquered half the globe, all of europe and most of asia, and they all had the same values and faith

Attached: roman legion.jpg (600x538, 84K)

>reminder that actual paganism ended over 1000 years ago
Your wrong there bucko
youtube.com/watch?v=E1qdU1JnSpc

Attached: 1556880746130.jpg (720x727, 52K)

based thread

Attached: 1540198721815.png (720x960, 707K)

>the exposure of newborns was widely practiced in ancient Greece, it was even advocated by Aristotle in the case of congenital deformity — "As to the exposure of children, let there be a law that no deformed child shall live.”[2]
based kike shilling for christianity and telling us eugenism is bad

if your child is born a retard then post birth abortion is in order

Attached: 1548779408828.jpg (555x445, 36K)

All fellow pagans, may you all have a fruitful life with many sons that will make you proud!
youtube.com/watch?v=2OR-LoJcxeg

Attached: 1556572176890.jpg (572x750, 120K)

>literally who with a big stain on his drags
>crosses in the background
ok

Attached: 1562775587331.png (545x720, 477K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pcL0J_ndaUc

Attached: tumblr_p2f0sm9ibv1x1n5hto1_1280.jpg (772x1280, 367K)

According to William L. Langer, exposure in the Middle Ages "was practiced on gigantic scale with absolute impunity, noticed by writers with most frigid indifference".[38]:355–356 At the end of the 12th century, notes Richard Trexler, Roman women threw their newborns into the Tiber river in daylight.[39]

Unlike other European regions, in the Middle Ages the German mother had the right to expose the newborn.[40] In Gotland, Sweden, children were also sacrificed.[41]
--------------
Judaism prohibits infanticide, and has for some time, dating back to at least early Common Era. Roman historians wrote about the ideas and customs of other peoples, which often diverged from their own. Tacitus recorded that the Jews "regard it as a crime to kill any late-born children".[43] Josephus, whose works give an important insight into 1st-century Judaism, wrote that God "forbids women to cause abortion of what is begotten, or to destroy it afterward".[44]

I dont even debate abrahamic retards anymore, its beneath me, if I debated a cow id be less of a fool than doing that, now I just bask in the glory of paganic heritage and enjoy all the fruits that are laid bare in plain sight in form of knowledge received.

Attached: NatureTakingOver.jpg (750x1125, 319K)

So much about eugenism.

Fuck christcucks

Fuck muslims

Fuck kikes

And most importantly fuck the jannies

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

it is eugenism, the race must stay healthy, disposing of all of the inperfect and unhealthy elements

spartan women threw their children off cliffs if he had some kind of apparent disability

of course the jews and their lackey want us to be weak

Attached: 1561736320738.jpg (903x2000, 240K)

hello the police? I d like to report this BASED individual over here

Attached: 1549588040774.jpg (491x315, 18K)

die stinky rat

Attached: 1559779380828.jpg (1366x768, 80K)

William L. Langer was recruited during the war to work for the new OSS. Taking leave from his position as head of the History Dept. at Harvard Univ., he became head of the Research and Analysis Section of the OSS. He must have had something to do with bringing his brother Walter into his section, since Walter’s main accomplishment was a psychological analysis of Adolf Hitler.

Walter Langer was a psychoanalyst with a PhD but not an M.D.; he was the first person admitted to the American Psychiatric Association without a medical degree. Imagine that! The brothers were the sons of German immigrants to the U.S. No religion is ever given for either, increasing the likelihood the family was Jewish but did not want to advertise that fact. Langer is a common Ashkanazi Jewish and German name. For instance, there is a Rabbi Samuel Langer, well known on the U.S. east coast who died in 1969, and David Langer, a Jewish soldier in the Polish Army whose picture was taken in 1929.

Christianity is a sect of Judaism. So, basically, it's us jews stopped you (((white people))) from killing your own children. But now again your bloody past is raising its head. How do you feel about it, white boy?

Attached: 1563727728262.jpg (1023x1595, 605K)

you praise holy trees retard. how's debating cow different?

We must worship our true gods and advance our physical/spiritual selfs

If we do both the kikes are powerless and their pathetic filthy god will face our wrath

Cow is less retarded

Attached: chessmasters.jpg (716x555, 80K)

Christianity is judaism, Rabbinic Judaism comes from babylonian pharisees who praised baal hammon.
that's where blood libel came from
you have your hands dirty af kike

Attached: 1543856745897.jpg (569x1024, 126K)

I speak only from my own experience. Paganism, especially in the modern world, can't be about resurrecting or reconstructing some "true" ancient faith. It never was some creed of the book. We don't know what these people really believed 2000 years ago or whatever. And it wouldn't even be completely relevant to us or the world we live in.

The key is that the runes, the Eddas, the Sagas, etc provide a certain source material that, if carefully studied, can get you and your small group started. There are other contemporary books and speakers out there that can help you.

You develop a certain practice. You see what stories and gods attract you. You link them to everyday life and to special experiences. You meet up monthly or weekly. You develop ritual.

Over time, beliefs, traditions, and, for lack of a better word, otherworldy experiences develop organically. It's in our blood. It's real.

There will be bumps along the way. Some people will leave. New people will join. But if you hold true, you will find that your group will keep growing, the caliber of people keeps increasing, and you define yourself by your tribe (or whatever you want to call yourself) and your gods more and more every year.

For both Christians and pagans, it can't just be about recreating something. If a "new" faith or form of a faith will arise, it will develop organically, through practice. Not from some guy writing it down in advance and planning it out.

What's needed is not putting on a tunic or "praying" to Odin. Yes, know the runes and read the Eddas. But get the fuck in the woods and try to experience this shit, develop a practice and build a tribe. Seek the gods, don't wait for them to come to you.

Alternatively, find a group that already exists. Go out. Meet them. It's not hard if you are really looking.

You aren't close enough to them? Travel. You want them but live far away? Move.

Fucking build something real in this gray world.

this video is very good and provides accurate insight into the pagan mindset

>How do you feel about it, white boy?

very good, and you will tell me how the knife feels in your throat

Attached: 1560886080451.jpg (554x592, 71K)

i asked you a question.
how can you praise holy trees and think you are somehow sane?
and also i have another question. how do you cope with the fact that your mighty pagan ancestors were beat up and converted by people you call cucks?

I do it both with pride and dignity and with deep understanding of the events, cycles and context.

Attached: 1559552524293.jpg (640x464, 84K)

>how can you praise holy trees and think you are somehow sane?
Same way you praise an executed Jew and think you're sane.
>how do you cope with the fact that your mighty pagan ancestors were beat up and converted by people you call cucks
The people that converted pagans were Europeans that had been tricked by Jews. Jews never conquered Europe, they deluded Europeans into killing each other.

Attached: 1563374006626m.jpg (1024x707, 110K)

>how can you praise holy trees
no one ever did that
the holy tree of the saxons was not worshipped as an entity, it was a strong symbol of the people s connection to their lands, that had been planted by their ancestors who had tamed it

you on the other hand worship a floating jew and call yourself sane

Attached: 1558206474414.jpg (567x850, 130K)

yeah mean there's a tiny cult of pagans somewhere in russia that still exists, so the bunch of faggy edgelord LARPagans on Jow Forums are legit

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

>they deluded Europeans into killing each other.
indeed they have been quite good at it
internal conflict keeps the race strong, there is nothing inherently wrong between wars between whites, it just ensures that the dominant whites are always the strongest and fittest of their race

when it is done to take away power from both sides then it is a crime

Attached: phrigia vs rome.jpg (602x342, 111K)

>bunch of faggy edgelord LARPagans
Nah, faggy edgelord larp pagans are not OK, its even worse than neo nazi skinheads and actual nazi comparison desu, its a freakish caricature and a shadow of the true form.

Attached: 1558208759358.jpg (736x999, 209K)

It happens everytime jewish christianity is getting a new one ripped into it.

Let me tell you something. Christianity is a loser religion. Youre all slaves and youre never going to achieve any diviniity godhood or elevation.

Larp gang!

You worship an imaginary kike which originated from a kike written book.

Christianity is all about trapping the soul
Making you degenerate spiritually and physically
Making you weak and dependable on fate

When you worship your ancestors and meditate you can actually advance your spiritual self and you can attain powers which are beyond the christcuck understanding and capabilitie

Grow the fuck up , you dont need jesus , jesus needs you ,he needs you to be his slave for his hive mind GOD project which is going to enslave you like the cuck you are

Let me tell you something. Larpaginism is a loser religion, You're (it's how it's properly spelled retard) all slaves and you're (you can't spell you retarded larpagan) never going to achieve any supreme larper status

CHRISTIANITY IS A LOSER RELIGION
you depend on a space daddy to save you (he wont )

>are there any pagan holy books
this is an abrahamistic thing, not in paganism

>how do you praise a holy tree
you're an idiot. it's a symbol of the mother, of nature. The thing we spring from. The closest thing to an actual god there probably is.
Can you actually only think in literal terms?

Attached: 1486301919604.jpg (480x480, 155K)

You worship a few pieces of wood

Larping is all about having fun with your friends in the woods
Making you fat from all the Cheetos and mountain dew
Making you tired from casting all the lightning bolts and fireballs

When you larp real hard and enter your epic berserker trance mode for +1 to hit rolls you can actually advance yourself as a character and you can spend skill points to obtain new powers and abilities incomprehensible to normal mortals.
Never Grow the fuck up, you need to Larp

99% of Pagans are just atheists trying to find meaning. They're all fucking clowns .

Attached: deusvult.jpg (800x800, 93K)

>babylonian pharisees who praised baal hammon.
that's where blood libel came from
This

How can abrahamics even compete with pagan aesthetics

Attached: Frederick Arthur Bridgman (1847-1928) Procession in Honor of Isis - Oil on Canvas 1902.jpg (2000x1034, 3.56M)

Loser religion

LARPAGANISM IS A LOSER RELIGION
You depend on Larp Daddy Varg to further indoctrinate you

cesar was bald

I feel no connection to the desert-based biblical tales. I've never been to the middle or far east, I don't give a shit about them. But the sagas and russian folktales seem like they are speaking to me. When I walk through the forest I know the gods are with me. When working in my garden I say a silent evocation to Thor and his brethren who bring the thunder and the storms. And I'm at peace.

>Christian threads
cancer of humanity

>only being able to judge the entirety of existence through an abrahamistic lense

haha oh man

Attached: 1559857426173.jpg (720x560, 41K)

Literally everyone has a respect for trees. Even from a scientific point of view they produce the oxygen we breath.

You must be a brainlet or shill to shit on trees.

Definetly a desert dwelling kike

>you worship wood
You dont know what I worship kike cocksucker

I worship myself , the true , the nature , the balance of energy , the white and black , as above so below .

I WORSHIP SATAN

Satan is not what christianity blaspheme about
He is our god , and he is the bringer of knowledge

This is the abrahamic god:
biblehub.com/genesis/17-11.htm
disguisting

Attached: Frederick Arthur Bridgman (1847-1928) The Procession of the Bull Apis - 1879.jpg (1600x916, 508K)

>oh know shlomo shut it down shut it down!

Duuuuuuude I'm so enlightened with da power of da odin

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG
You live in America, your Russian Larp Gods have no power there
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP GAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG