Moldova is not Romania

Daily reminder to all Romanians, we want you all to fuck off, Moldova is Moldova and always will be.

Attached: 20190721_141506.jpg (5312x2988, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/europe/moldova/worlds-largest-wine-cellar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a Russian Vassal.

Based, was in Romania a week ago, its such a shithole, nice views however. When will Hungary finnaly annex Transilvania?

In this world you either have an empire or you are part of one, romania is a murican vassal

I've never even HEARD of Moldova

weev lives there

They make good wine

Russia is going to launch their campaign on Odessa from there.

NATO exists to keep Russia out, America in, and Germany down.

Attached: th (7).jpg (736x552, 45K)

based, balkanization of R*mania when, my ally?
You get Moldavia, we get Transylvania.

I just looked for it on a map. No wonder I never heard of it. I never go that far east in Crusader Kings 2

Soon

>The good people of Moldova will always be in Marvin's debt.

Attached: moldova.jpg (796x488, 103K)

Is your country named after mold the stuff that grows on stale bread and cheese?

Neah, fuck moldova. Nobody wants it.

imagine using that joke as a stand up comedian. You'd get boo'd right off the stage

Attached: spagett.gif (477x352, 81K)

Swishy Dane with Shitty Pasties.

* Romanian

MOLDOVA IS GREEK!!!

Can you also fuck off and stop getting our citizenship and then go prostitute and steal in the West thanks to us being part of the EU?

Prostitute and steal? I think you are talking about Romanians. Romania was in the top charts of crime before we even got allowed to have Romanian citizenship.

You are allowed to have Romania citizenship since Basescu was president so that means before we entered the EU, now also stop sucking free money from us while organizing protests in the capital to garner sympathy and why we need to help you.

>newfag detected
pic related obligatory in all moldova threads

Attached: town rapist.jpg (1898x1346, 298K)

no, I live in the PMR. We are a separate nation, but not recognized by your country

I always laught so hard when is see it

Are you saying Germans won't stay down even if NATO doesn't exist?

The ones who aren't pro-NATO are leftists (and that implies to all Western Euro politics) who cry when another sandnog country is vaporized because of "muh imperialism". The ones who are pro-NATO are also pro-Israel and see that dickriding the US is the only way to stay relevant.

Why just fuck off? Moldova needs to get its shit together and invade Romania.

I hear great things about your wine

now you're talking, make Цapa Mѡлдoвєй great again

Yeah its good, also we have the largest wine cellar in the world.
nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/europe/moldova/worlds-largest-wine-cellar/

Attached: wine.png (1804x992, 2.83M)

>Just wait until the allies liberate you.

Attached: liberation.jpg (1247x972, 499K)

The eternal d*ne

No one cares

this country is a shithole stfu

So what?

Thats a weird way of not caring

nu stiu, adevarat
Ce mai faci? Esti in Chisinau?