Oh shit, i am sorry

Oh shit, i am sorry.

Attached: 1563698462205.jpg (2560x1650, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Publikationen/Migrationsberichte/migrationsbericht-2015.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fug

Attached: 1552669087033.jpg (500x500, 47K)

our country is worse

Yeah but this isn't our real homeland, I care more about Europe if America was fucked up I would want to atleast be able to go back to Europe

Sorry for what? Our daddy told us not to be ashamed of our dicks. Specially with them being such a good size, and all.

sorry for what

Attached: hfdgdfs.png (940x754, 834K)

Austrians and any other EU country are considered "ausländer" aswell.

The 30% is not "German mother with foreign father", it's just unmarried German mother

>Greek
>White

Attached: 1554074874090.png (1280x1733, 1.51M)

>this isn't our homeland
what the fuck have you been smoking you shithead? were you not born here? were not your parents?

my ancestors came over her 400 fucking years ago. my family has lived in the same county for 9 generations.

THIS IS MY FUCKING HOMELAND.

whaere are you? new york? did your ancestors come over in the 1800's or something?

if you aren't willing to defend the country you were born in, you can leave or be shot in the boogaloo.

Can a kraut come over and explain the data in context pls

Attached: AJd5U9g.jpg (720x960, 70K)

/sage is this real I wanna die? Women are the devil, especially german women.

DEBUNKED

bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Publikationen/Migrationsberichte/migrationsbericht-2015.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

Attached: 9C467AB9-92CB-4216-8FC9-1A2BE4A74644.jpg (1341x1788, 740K)

And

"german mother with a foreign father (no married" 217k"

it only says "german mother" and nothing about the father... which mean that number represents all german mothers who have a child and not married.

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa (2).jpg (600x512, 26K)

Top fucking kek. Never seen this statistic before.

> German man, foreign women: Bastard rate 20%
>German woman, foreign man: Bastard rate 89%

Germany is fucked beyond all repair.

no

Attached: 754864584.jpg (953x836, 166K)

Being born in a country does not make it your racial homeland.
America is a waste, a throwaway nation. The sooner it fails the better for the White race and for non-jews everywhere.

It’s fake, of the 217,000 babies of unmarried German mums, only 12,600 had a foreign father while 204,000 had a German father.

>mountain jew can't read

I live in NC and yes I am white and yes my ancestor fought in the civil war, but I don't consider this place to be my true home, that doesn't mean I don't want to keep it

>> actually believing german single moms know the father

I thought you mountain jews had a functioning school system

A jew profits every time there's a dead german.
Will Day X ever happen?

Attached: 1563604210523.png (648x810, 648K)

THANK GOD

Klar. Und Deutschland profitiert von den Flüchtlingen! Ihr schafft das!

>> actually believing german single moms know the father
American women are worse

>Being born in a country does not make it your racial homeland
Stupid logic, my forefathers conquered this land. That makes it my racial homeland; simple as that

thats kinda retarded, the 217.000 doesnt mean the mother has the kid with a foreigner, it means it can be with a german or foreigner, they just dont take the father into account because they arent married,
pic is pretty much clickbait
dont post bs if you dont even know what it means

Wait what, you don't even have to be in shape to be a stripper?

No it doesn't, that makes the place your forefathers came from your racial homeland, and this place a colony. Stupid ass logic.

Yeah we want to keep it but Europe should come first

Yeah but we want to keep America a white colony

Even if EU randomly and miraculously uncucked itself entirely, what makes you think they will just let back in Americans?

USA is your homeland friend, like it or not. If you were a 1st, 2nd or MAYBE 3rd generation immigrant than that might be the case and it might not be too hard to go back to your ancestral home. For those of us with roots back to colonial times, no chance.

The clickbait has been around for 3yrs, probably was posted a thousand times. Someone posted it 7hrs ago last....

>mutter
uhhh guys what does it mean?

Look at all the "patriotic American" ZOG shills in here.
FUCK America.
FUCK Israel.
America and Israel have DESTROYED our racial homes.
America and Israel deserve nothing more than our contempt.

The problem is the demographics in America are fucked, and we have nowhere to run. I would atleast want to go to bongland but's cucked like shit and Canada is worse, the safest place for us is probably in some third world multiracial hell like Brazil

>America
No ZOG did, That's not the TRUE America

Attached: 1552823325913.jpg (500x619, 98K)

Nice try kike.

Keep it up kike. Keep up that lovely D&C.

And that was 2015...

I noticed it too user
>be White
>be American
>countrymen less than 50% White
>laws created to make sure niggers and spics get hired before you
>laws created to make sure you and your White brothers fight and die for Israel while niggers and spics get POG jobs to survive, thrive, and reproduce - as a matter of legal policy
>laws created to disparage you and make you a legal racist and land YOU in jail
>these laws apply only to Whites and not to subhumans
>"hurr America is my racial homeland and I am a patriot!!!"

"TRUE" America created the ZOG, dumbass. There was no ZOG before America. Only White control of earth.

the absolute state of any retard who pretends to be White and supports America. only a subhuman would support America when it helps subhumans thrive.

saturn is getting what it wants, the death of the
race of jupiter(japhethians). this all ends dec 20th
2020 when the great conjunction occurs and Zeus
saves us from saturn. we wouldn't be in this mess
had someone called for jupiter during the last great
conjunction.

What a fucking joke

Jews created ZOG because jews passed as being anglos and germans, Those kikes weren't American they were parasites. The founding fathers would have shot everyone of them and you know that isn't Americas fault it's the International bankers fault

daddy taught us never to be ashamed...

What a bunch of cope. There are no Founding Fathers to do shit today and they have been in full control of "America" for a century and a half, plus. The "America" you imagine only existed for maybe 20-50 years. It was destroyed immediately and rebranded as this Jewish monstrosity it is now. There is nothing worth saving in that failed brand. Only miscegenation and the death of the White race.

Fuck off discord tranny

Attached: 1552777907116.png (230x219, 11K)

Holy Fuck take a white pill, We have hope one day America will look just like the 60's

Attached: 1560483134823.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

>This includes foreign father
>In 2015 the number was 12.000something

Pew

Thanks, almost fell faggot OP

You act like acknowledging this place is a shithole is a bad thing. It's not. There is no need for hope for America. Our racial homelands are still salvageable if the world only discounts America and stops looking up to it. And why shouldn't they - America is a massive fucking failure.

Attached: 1560431930645.jpg (640x556, 41K)

At what point does a colony cease to be a colony? You understand there's a drift between the colonial population and the population of their homeland right? I forget what the term is called exactly, but the colonists tend to latch on to the contemporary culture and culturally change less than the mother country

The point at which the government of that colony is making a consistent, repeated effort to wipe the race of the mother nation off the face of the earth.

>single mother
>30%

Attached: 1518442921164.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Europeans originally came from somewhere else you know. People have always migrated.

Based huwhite wamyn. That's not even to mention their voting patterns or what they do with institutional power.

>The point at which the government of that colony is making a consistent, repeated effort to wipe the race of the mother nation off the face of the earth.
What? Are you deranged?