What can be done about inhalant abuse?

What can be done about inhalant abuse?

Attached: 15-teen-age-drug-abuse-dusting-500x338.jpg (500x338, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DDCwsHZEa6s
fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/wasp-spray-being-used-as-alternative-to-meth-police-say
youtube.com/watch?v=DDCwsHZEa6s
youtube.com/watch?v=5mT2dle43GM
drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/inhalants/how-do-inhalants-produce-their-effects
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got that good shit

Attached: 1535852912545.jpg (600x656, 71K)

nothing, let these idiots burn holes into their brains.

smoke weed instead you degenerate

It's like I'm walkin' on sunshine!

Legalize recreational nitrous oxide

Attached: 30802_4[1].jpg (600x600, 40K)

dem digits of truth!

Inhalants are the most stupid and dangerous type of drug you can do. They cause permanent brain damage.

Yeah lol so edgy.

What if it was your brother or sister that was addicted?

999 of 999

Takes care of itself.

We actually live in a time where people gas themselves

Huff raid

Nobody actually does this anymore.

It was only popular in the 90s and early 00s. Nowadays every single duster spray has irritant added to it to stop people from abusing it, and everywhere its sold, they check for ID.

It was a stupid fad anyway. Wasn't anywhere near as much of a health concern as it was made out to be.

Smoke banana peels and peanut skins too.

t. totse

Attached: MDMA meteorite.jpg (720x1280, 188K)

Stop making the fucking cans and force them to all buy dust vac's which put out far the fuck more air and you dont have to buy a new can every 15 seconds.

Ban breathing

This, never really understood using canned air to clean shit. If it's that bad, use an air compressor.

Curious what that is.
Doesn’t look like meth or coke.
Moonrocks?

Spraying duster into people's faces by holding the can upside down is actually pretty funny. The "air" isn't air at all, it's a refrigerant and is bitterly cold as it sprays out. And as you said it had a bittering agent added. That shit would annoy the fuck out of antifa faggots in a riot. Just blast em in the face.

I had a datavac worked great for a while, plugged it in a week ago and the fucker started popping and caught on fire

filename

My man

Attached: tribettmug1.jpg (600x701, 46K)

Patrick Tribett, a true gentleman.

Best episode

It’s a self correcting problem

>What can be done about inhalant abuse?

NOTHING!

Now, where's that whipped cream can...

>implying this breed of drug user isn't already retarded

Point and laugh.

youtu.be/DDCwsHZEa6s

This! N2O is totally safe.

Attached: _20190719_165608.jpg (720x349, 38K)

I just starting inhaling hornet spray because my doc wouldn’t give me my addies any more. Haha I showed him

Wasp spray is the only way to fly.

fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/wasp-spray-being-used-as-alternative-to-meth-police-say

Why not just go five-finger some benzedrex inhalers instead?

How common is this anyway? Can't be nearly as concerning as the opioid crisis

That's bullshit. There's no stimulants in insecticides. They're pyrethroids.

I don't feel like taking my loud as fuck air compressor from my garage into my bedroom to blow out my computer tower

10 ppm of denatonium benzoate

I'm not a scientist. I think it's probably "other ingredients 80%"

Water and oil reee

Why do I care? This isn’t political. Fuck you.

Attached: anon gets high.png (1888x1852, 630K)

It's political in that blumpf supporters vote. Amirite fellows?

None of those are stimulants either. There's nothing like meth in a can of insecticide.

Wut?
Why would we do anything about it?

Based trips.
youtube.com/watch?v=DDCwsHZEa6s

Slide thread, at least post about the opioid epidemic JIDF

Attached: 5B008992-3A19-4554-AF18-E003DD2CEBB9.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

You can mnd your own fucking business

Tort reform and let them poison themselves.

Kill yourself

what are some good drugs? i feel like i've just outgrown it. weed makes me paranoid as fuck

i'm too scared of a bad trip to use hallucinogens

Faggot

>i'm too scared of a bad trip to use hallucinogens
youtube.com/watch?v=5mT2dle43GM
Go big or go home?

Attached: download (1).jpg (298x169, 7K)

Pure mdma.

Add sarin.

>what are some good drugs?
meth, a-PHP, NEP, 5-APB, 6-APB, 3-MMC, 5-MAPB, 3-FPM, 2-FMA, dexamphetamine, a-PiHP, MD-PHP, ketamine

Attached: 1554199620567.gif (143x131, 9K)

Inhale it.

Encourage the shit out of this. Inhalant users should be found dead on streets all over the world with the bag over thier head and a can of wasp killer in their hand. This is a Godsend for the gene pool. Also, add spicey threads at worldstar about how great wasp killer goes with an eight ball. Get a rapper to write “I Gots Dem Wasp Killer Blues Cause Ma Bitch Took Muh Raid”.

nose licenses.

kidnap them and put them in a basement for a few months until they are over it

legalize drugs

I came here hoping to see this.
I was not disappointed.
thanks, user

Do Americans really do this?

lol literally this. Although I'd add "be incredibly disappointed in someone I thought had intelligence" first.

Only stupid niggers, it's like Russian who drink petrol.

Why specifically inhalent and by what mecanism it can induce brain damage?

The "irritant" is just a bitter taste and it's no where near enough to deter anyone if they want to do it. I've done it on occasion and it's nothing. These days, just normal use stinks up the room and I can taste it in the air. It's a bullshit high that leaves you feeling like shit. The ID thing only keeps kids from buying it but its not like they won't just grab the teachers shit when they're not looking.

I have been to Russia a few times, but I have never seen anyone drink petrol, take awful drugs like krokodíl, sure, but drink Petrol?

How'd I know there'd be some tech illiterate retard to suggest this? I may be psychic or some shit.

>I've done it on occasion
Why?

Attached: 1171308788111.jpg (291x399, 25K)

This

It doesn't have to be a stimulant. Huffing has been known as the fallback of choice for crackheads for a long time. It's the quick rush that they're after, not the stimulant.

Inhalant class drugs are mostly highly neurotoxic

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/inhalants/how-do-inhalants-produce-their-effects
The "nitrites" would be more commonly known as "poppers".

Curiosity, why else?

You need a dopamine blast to get a proper rush. Whatever they're getting, it's no dopamine rush.
>tfw no a-PVP to hotrail tonight

Attached: Sad Frog Color.jpg (396x385, 51K)

>Smoke banana peels and peanut skins
That does nothing.

Well, I can't really smack you upside the head for that, but jesus christ man.

No shit.

Oh and the occasional funny lower voice of having a heavier than air gas in your lungs.
Its not like i did it daily or anything. Just something stupid you can do a few times in a lifetime.

SAGE AND REPORT SHILL THREADS
STUPID FGGITS