Are FPS games the white man’s genre in video games...

Are FPS games the white man’s genre in video games? It seems that all the best players from any game are always WHITE MALES

Attached: 4C0958F0-9BAF-40D9-9C3A-DB62A3493EA1.jpg (640x480, 67K)

RTS are

>white man
>vidya

Vidya is degenerate and pollutes the white man's mind

Attached: who_is_behind.jpg (320x320, 13K)

>fps
>not 4X
Retard.

East Asians are also good at them, so it’s not too unique to them. However, it seems as though whites stand out high above everyone else in 5e FPS realm

>rts for white man an not asian
your are wrong negro

sell your video cards and buy a set of dumbbells.

Attached: 1349409288991.gif (212x173, 1.81M)

in the FPS realm*

Why not both?

I’m mainly speaking on behalf of competitive/esports types games

I would say whites and Koreans are pretty close

>zergs better in zerg rush

Or own both and live a live of moderation like a true Aryan?

arpgs/rpgs but 100% def fps. rpgs for relaxing and fps because we're too socialized but we must chimpout too.

Attached: 1544213072809.jpg (1600x981, 472K)

>linux
>wine
>diablo II
>monster ultra
based and redpilled

my nigga

I miss when D2 over closed Bnet had tens of thousands of players at any given time. It was so fun to EZ PK newbs. Why is Blizzard so shitty now? For fuck's sake--I'd be happy with another Diablo 2 expansion in current year with the exact same graphics.

Koreans/Chinese are way better, lol, just because you have a few white cuck streamers who are white and photogenic

And he's a necromancer...
Get this man a beer. Add it to my tab

You need money to buy expensive things like computers is all. You can't play video games with some lean and a pack of smokes to your name.

CSGO is the chadiest game of all

Yeah and has been for a couple decades.

I went to a huge 125+ person Tribes lan party around 2000. Sea of white guys of all ages. From teenage kids to older nerds in their 40s and 30s.

I mostly play tactical FPS (Arma III, Squad, Red Orchestra, etc.) and strategy/grand strategy games.
the Wargame and Steel Division communities are at the very minimum 75% Jow Forumstards

Attached: 1561047506029.jpg (1024x811, 111K)

kek asians dominate the strategy games. whites are good at shooting games ill give you that, but just the difference between the genres speaks for itself. One plans the other just points n shoot.