Red pill me on the jews

The Jews gave us many amazing things like the bagels. What evidence is there that they are up to no good?

Attached: 1200px-Bagel-Plain-Alt.jpg (1200x938, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
youtube.com/watch?v=sc4cgV2SzMY
youtube.com/watch?v=-jishujVw-U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obwarzanek_krakowski
www,targetedevidence.com
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jew tries his hardest to demoralize his enemy.

Attached: 002.jpg (1024x854, 167K)

Look at the Hasidim in NYC. They game the section 8 housing system so when new housing comes, a listserv goes out and they apply and take all the public housing, leaving people who actually need it and don't reproduce like cockroaches to have a far more difficult time.

bagels are only good after they've been in the oven.

((( They ))) are subverting our culture

Attached: 1558583704176.png (453x1334, 471K)

Okay
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU

Ok

Attached: 1562826164374.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

whoa based, how do we help expand Israel

Attached: 1562197700697.jpg (580x402, 55K)

Attached: 1559609191809.png (756x940, 797K)

Attached: 1553719430928.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

Jews stole every single piece of their culture from others. They've never given us anything. Fuck them

Fuck captcha

Attached: 1549955747719.jpg (990x1278, 585K)

>What evidence is there that they are up to no good?
Just listen to what they say to you and match that against reality

Attached: saddam_netanyahu_positive_reverberations.jpg (506x350, 33K)

Captcha nigger

Attached: 51zKw6JCwwL._SX349_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (351x499, 42K)

Attached: 1551391587648.jpg (597x802, 232K)

The talmud.

Fortunately the city is starting to catch on to that! The reason for them getting the section 8 shit and also EBT and welfare payments is because their marriages aren’t legal, they only have a marriage contract from the temple they don’t register that marriage with the state. So technically in the eyes of the state those women are “single” now they go and pump out a few crumb snatchers show up at the welfare office and say the father left me! I can’t make a decent living ( because the education levels in that community are garbage!) I need housing, EBT, welfare etc. now the welfare payments go to the husband because his job is to sit around on his ass and “study” the Torah all fucking day! Also the temple is the “bank” these people don’t have private bank accounts, any money they need for building loans, business loans, they go through the temple this way there is no paper trail to prove that they own buildings or businesses on paper the temple owns everything!

Captcha fucking shit

Attached: 1546492662096.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Vote trump

Attached: 1555849720257.png (928x856, 1.08M)

Attached: 1562866967151.png (900x6234, 1.06M)

Need to keep donating foreskins to Israel

Attached: 1562869092928.jpg (940x1024, 204K)

And they need more babies to suck.

Attached: gty_mohel_circumcision_ll_120309_wmain.jpg (640x360, 59K)

Rabbis get exp points for every succ

>red pill me on the jews
Useful tools. They do the dirty work for us. We gave the dirty work to Whites. They became queasy. Jews will do dirty stuff for a price.

We created bagels, not them,

ive had plenty of jewish friends though, i personally know at least 2 jews who have helped me immensely in life, i don't understand how they can all really be evil

Give us some work please
Flips want to move up in the world

Why would they add the guy standing on the right?

Lemme guess, their family is either doctor/lawyer/professor

I like their knishes.

i had a wealthy jewish friend in middle school, invited me to cool parties and i got cool shit from them, dude even let me live with them for a week when my parents were mad at me

so what if his dad had a law firm? i don't understand he was never anything but nice to me

underated post.
i like this

The bagel is an amazing rhetorical artifact of American Jewish culture. It represents the number of people that actually died in the holocaust.

jews literally sold you a bun with a hole in the middle to cheap out on dough and you ask if they're up to no good

proof?

Don't sell your souls for the world. I've noticed that the Filipinos I've worked with have been very productive while still being decent human beings even if they're sometimes sexually... interesting. But never change.

jews are the chosungs an ancient tribe from asia that got enslaved in egypt when they teleported from mars

i've never had a bagel, what am i missing out on?

>selling bread that acts as a fleshlight
We should be worshipping them

Look at the Hasidic Jews in Monroe and Chester and the controversy they’ve been involved in there. However, Hasidics hate Zionism, so I’m not sure they’re 100% bad.

Attached: zwarte slaaf.jpg (1440x907, 125K)

a stiff donut without sugar

Attached: MEMES-ever-wanted-to-be-center-of-attention-where-you-cut-asia-in-half.jpg (500x338, 73K)

Bagels came from poland

They're pretty good but there are better bread products out there. I like to eat them with cream cheese and strawberry jam.

Mostly just their irreverence and lack of respect for non-jews that allows them to insult and sexualize in what might be jokes to them, but which is toxic view shifting to a black-pill for others.
Basically, they show little or no respect for other cultures in their own comedies, which they project to the world like all artists might choose, in seeking attention. Unfortunately, since they have such broad platforms, and because their views don't offer solutions to solve issues like "Why don't I steal," and "How should I treat a potential mate," their comedy simply leaves the ignorant viewer with no guidance at all.
At least, that's the "good faith" side of seeing what is going wrong.
The bad faith argument is that they regularly do this sort of cultural assassination, intentionally, to gain golems through addictions and bad choices so that they can place themselves on top.
I'm tempted to believe that both are highly likely in different individuals, and I am not unbelieving that non-jews may be just as guilty.

They're nothing like a donut at all outside of their shape.

>embracing bagel dogs

Attached: 1549565731810.jpg (396x426, 30K)

thx

Attached: koirasusi susi Orimattila rikos eläinsuojelurikos.jpg (960x541, 85K)

okay a soft pretzel without salt that's shaped like a donut

Bagels make you fat.

They're trying to poison us and make us more subversive!

>Wall of text
Like I'd waste my time reading a goypost that long

Attached: 53dce0d8.jpg (640x629, 60K)

That’s belshicels partner.

best with a toaster and butter or a cream cheese. When toasted they get a great mouth feel, much like a very soft meat cut. Slightly crisp outside with just a bit of chewy inside.
egg with butter, or sesame seed with cream cheese, and everything bagels are for people who smoke.

a jews will never eat blood

God imagine that smell

my swiss brother-in-law introduced me to bagels when I was a kid, what was that about?

The Talmud
USS Liberty Incident
Lavon Affair
Apollo Affair
1946 British Embassy bombing
King David Hotel
1950-1951 Baghdad Bombings to recuperate Jews
1983 Maine Barracks Attacks
Members of the Spartacist Revolution
Karl Marx Heritage
Commissars in the Soviet Government
Pizzagate, Epstein, general pedophilia

Attached: 1560775451126.png (1600x2004, 2.74M)

Im not sure but jew rhymes with juice so its proably good

Attached: 20190630_203425.png (56x55, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sc4cgV2SzMY

Attached: Orwell-10-1.jpg (1280x800, 400K)

Machiavelli
Domestic Terror in Kansas and Oklahoma
Chattle Slavery
The Gulf of Tonken
JFK Assassination
RFK Assassination
The Boston Massacre
Bombing of Kosovo
Do you really want to go culture by culture and try to point out which is doing more bad shit?

bagels are literally the only jewish food i can think of that i like? any other examples of jewish foods?

But user.....

Attached: D-KuMzMXUAEWVWj.jpg (1024x930, 77K)

>jews """invented""" a poorly baked loaf of bread that's missing a piece
I mean the memes write themselves

Attached: 220px-Soviet_famine_children.jpg (219x179, 25K)

I once saw a Jew haggle at an Indian takeout for free naan... it was surreal.

Neat advice, thanks man

np, if you're Christian, continue following the Good Word m8

EEE

Attached: baloo blackface.jpg (261x166, 17K)

>Hasidics hate Zionism,
Half of Hasids worldwide live in Israel.

top kek right there my man
remember 7/11 was just a part time job
you need to grow up and get a proper job young man. youtube.com/watch?v=-jishujVw-U

Attached: close.png (27x27, 498)

>amazing things like the bagels
Bagels are disgusting and the only ones that enjoy them are the jews themselves. Therefore, it follows that you yourself must be a jew OP. I deny the very premise of this thread.

Attached: source.gif (500x281, 763K)

Well the fact jews convinced you they created the bagel is part of the problem. The are subversive cultural thieves. Like Sauron in LoTR, they create nothing on their own but just overwhelm and consume and twist and steal anything of worth.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obwarzanek_krakowski

>Metoo movement
>A bunch of people had allegations
>Most of the white ones haven't even gone to court
>One black one was actually convicted and the other black one has all these charges against him and it's not looking good
>We have a literal jew as a president and he dodged allegations like a Jedi

A bagel is what a Jew tries to pass off as a donut.

ive had amazing jewish friends who were nothing but cool to me though??

corn beef

No one gives a shit about your Jewish friends. You can't see the forest through the trees. Jews actively work to destroy their host nations. That's why they've been expelled from virtually every country they've lived in.

Attached: 35963780_248006059306791_3030048497605804032_n.jpg (728x960, 95K)

well if jews were nothing but evil, then that would exclude the possibility of me having jewish friends that were cool to me.

how do you explain the millions of chill jews in america who are cool to people?

They invented bagels in an attempted to dodge Roman bread taxes lol. They've always been slimey weasels.

They also gave us the latka which is fucking excellent. That about sums up good jew food but those two things are pretty damn good.

Bagels are good. I hear Adam Sandler is a Jew. He's good too. I also like matzo balls.

Are the Kohn brothers Jews? I like their movies. Simon and Garfunkel are cool too. I also like Mel Brooks.

www,targetedevidence.com

bumped but ok

bAgels are good

Set aside a Saturday, go on bitchute and watch everything you can find about Ernst zündel. Get it out of your system, if you can continue life you are free to be the best got you can be

maybe its cause bagels with cream cheese is so tasty

watch this. i'm serious.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

Attached: jew_bloodlibel.png (1664x5472, 731K)

Attached: jew_elie-wiesel-quote.jpg (672x480, 82K)

Attached: F7CE9E8E-8276-428F-AAF9-6AFADFC32EEF.jpg (474x563, 50K)

Attached: jew_msm.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Attached: jew_before_after_diagram.jpg (1000x675, 154K)

Attached: jew_chart.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)