Tech Town Texas is the new KKK!

Austin is the racist capital of this racist state.

Attached: 653812A3-A349-4A3B-A25C-12E8EBF8B5B3.jpg (750x1105, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-ci-cr-20190720-spdzol7pyzft3evewhta6f6l4i-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck looks around an area and thinks "Where are all the black people"? incredibly racists

I guess they’ve never been the DMV or any other state/city ran jobs. That’s where all the blacks are.

These people are full of shit
You identify as Hispanic-“white” or non-Hispanic white. And even then the Hispanic-“whites” are still dirty brown looking spics. The idea of Austin being full of white people is laughable

>missing

I don't think that word means what he thinks it means.

Just google "MLK Blvd" then go to whatever part of town it is. Go after dark and you'll get a personalized experience.

>whitest place ive seen

Attached: 1506271759502.png (1026x1228, 56K)

Literally my first thought
Imagine being such a dumb nigger that you confuse spics with white people

t. le reddit OP who has never been to round rock, pflugerville, north lamar, and whatever that other shitty ass road that everytime i drive it there is a APD arresting, pulling over, or questioning a black person every other block.

kalifornya is relocating there. Tejas is 70% beaner. 30% jigaboo. It was lost long before the Bush's.

>Identify as white
>Options clearly show "Hispanic" with a secondary optional box showing "White/Caucasian" along "First tribes/Native American"
I sure as fuck ain't Apache, maybe update the OPTIONAL box to put...fuck i dunno "Tarahumara"in there?

My cousin and her husband moved into a townhome right on the side of MLK in austin. she swore it was "up and coming"
Called her about 2 months ago and she had broken lease and moved overnight to a designer neighborhood right by the airport

But she SWEARS it wasn't because of black people

Attached: 488.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Attached: From the Cradle to the Grave.jpg (903x738, 548K)

>identify as white

So you can be transracial now?

Attached: jmohl7.jpg (650x650, 55K)

If you are west of i35 it IS full of whites

>I sure as fuck ain't Apache, maybe update the OPTIONAL box to put...fuck i dunno "Tarahumara"in there?
What makes you think you're relevant enough to be worth the ink though?

These people are obsessed with race. I don't understand it.

>they check the closest box that applies to them, therefore they're literal europeans
Do any of these faggots speak in good faith or is it always this smarmy gaslighting bait shit?

notice how the reddit cuck takes offense to the notion that the area in question is white

Good
Fuck you nigger lover
Screencap this

Being passive aggressively associated with whiteness is a terrible insult in the current year.

Clearly a white person who knows no hispanics. Most identify as something different, though I have talked to some who lament that they aren't white in America but are called gringos in Mexico

I want to know do they ever go to a black area and say this is the blackest place they have ever seen and whites are missing everywhere they look?

of course they don't

It's like looking around an area and thinking "This place is way too clean and pleasant. It would be much improved with the addition of lots of crime and garbage."

>These people are obsessed with race. I don't understand it.
>obsessed with race

Ehem. This is basically just /leftypol/ in real life anyways.

Attached: 1391818254661.png (2000x2000, 381K)

If coons, SJW's, and general retards are so adamant on removing hispanics from the "white" checkbox on the optional section of paperworks ethncity shit, they should at least consider it

Attached: Destructor.jpg (745x493, 62K)

Guess they don't go near the Greyhound or bus station Downton.

At least here it's largely ironic and done in spite of the PC crowd. On their side it's completely sincere and humourless. It's gross.

Just visited Austin, its no whiter than NYC. More than half are brown

Baltimore is simply a meme now too

>New Baltimore deputy police commissioner robbed at gunpoint near Patterson Park
>be the police, get robbed

baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-ci-cr-20190720-spdzol7pyzft3evewhta6f6l4i-story.html

>because the African american population is missing
They'll turn me into a unicorn in my own homeland while stealing all of the water beneath me. Shooting Californian's really should be a legally justified forum of self defense.

Attached: DzIJJqNVsAEFAHs.jpg (1456x1232, 119K)

i mean, the thought of any mutt being white is laughable

Attached: 1560286788594.jpg (240x240, 9K)

>pflugerville
wut

Oh boy. I sure love the culture and diversity that black people bring to my neighborhood. Especially since my town uses restorative justice. People used to be able to leave their keys in the car while warming them up in the winter, but now the "Youths" take them out on joy rides and get a slap on the wrist. And, despite Madisonians being 80% white, these dumb fucks also vote 80% Democrat.

I should've never gone into tech for my income source. Fuck this gay city.

Attached: Wisconsin3.jpg (922x882, 244K)

>More than half are brown

More than half are honorary huwhites according to these leftist fags.

Attached: Heil Hitler puto.jpg (472x291, 57K)

San Antonio, and anything further south is even darker. But I saw a number of blacks in Austin and Round Rock

its named for the germans who settled there plfuger means farmer or something

KEEP AUSTIN JEWISH

No, it isn’t spic fuck.

Attached: 8FA3CFC7-A3A2-421E-AE20-419AC8C7C4AF.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

Yes
Pflugerville (silent P) is the typical case of small outlying farming community suddenly exploding due to cheap property next to a burgeoning city. Quintupled in size in 15 years

Every criatura in florida and on pol thinks they are white.

Source: orlando trump rally

Rio Grande Valley here.
>Race mixing and junk
There's a lot of Hispanic/White, Hispanic/Asian couples here. I don't see any blacks (only 1 in my High School). My Philippino friends look almost the same as my Hispanic/Asian friends.
>Anecdotes
In my old magnet High School, The Science Academy of South Texas, the Asian girls got with whites and Hispanics while the Asian guys went with the Philippino girls.

>nogs wont go any more north than NorthStar Mall
I love seeing blacks get visibly frustrated when they don't understand the hype of The Pearl's Farmer Market

If Mexicans are white then Trump isn't racist

If you gave them a DNA test most Lantinos would come out majority European. The bigger is question is if you consider Southern euros white

It’s not ironic, leaf. Go back.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 7974411D-4677-4487-B113-0B3F21C4EB65.gif (400x225, 513K)

>la creatura identifies as huwhite
>based castizo identifies as mestizo
census are cucked

>mexican or hispanic isnt a race

im not defending either side, but if you told a mexican this they would probably stab you or yell at you.

lurk moar

i might actually go to that reddit thread and say this.

And it's a good thing.
78741 here.

Attached: 2019-09-23 020.jpg (492x960, 74K)

I always try to find out where the blacks live in any city I visit. That way I know what areas to avoid.

not too far off
Austin might be liberal as heck but it's mostly white people, a decent amount of hispanics, then there's some asians, and few blacks

You are asking this about the website that has a rule that every reddit has at least ten black people upvoted to the top every day. You can not go on reddit and not see them sucking black dick. I don't know if everyone there suddenly became completely cucked or if blacks took the site over, but it wasn't always like that.

>78741
I used to live off of SPV
lots of fucking hippies and scabs in that part of town, but you've got a decent trail and quick access to the greenbelt

rly makes me think

Tejano pride pinche gringo
Houston niggers and spics are fucking disgusting tho you can nuke them

>who the fuck looks around an area and thinks "Where are all the black people"?
White people from incredibly white cities like Portland and Austin. Best case scenario is that they get what they ask for.

Attached: white problems.jpg (736x552, 59K)

Wrong. Austin is literally 60 percent mexican and all the whites are flocking away.

>decent trail and quick access to the greenbelt
I think you're thinking of 78745. The Green Belt ends at the river by Zilker Park

we need a new rite of passage for people like this where back in the day we'd send kids out into the woods. instead just send them to the Bronx

I agree Italians and the Spanish are mutts not White people

Attached: DkIsXFgUYAE2CJO.jpg (1200x1053, 135K)

“Y’know what this place could really use? Some scratched off lotto tickets in the ditch, a few empty backs of chips blown against the fence, some empty malt liquor bottles in brown backs laying around with some Gatorade bottles of piss in the ditch!”
>t.boyscout who used to pick up trash in the black side of town as a service project

It will be funny when spics become the majority in the US, and then proceed to vote Republican because they can no longer claim oppressed minority status and enjoy all the benefits that come along with it. After that happens, we will keep the African American scourge down together, side by side, as hombres.

It's full of libtards. Libtards repell blacks after a point. Same thing with Portland. As much as liberals love blacks and wanna be multi-ethnic, they actually repell minorities. Sorry, coloured folk don't want to be around your weirdness and high cost of living.

Which makes the US and its founding based upon Greco-Roman Iconography very strange. Why do they love non whites so much to build a country based on even their philosophies.

Attached: 1563319633994.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Only 3 races:

Caucasian
Negro
Mongol

It's just segregated and for good reason

I lived in Portland for a while and the most vocal commie / antifa type is exactly what you'd think ... very white, very upper middle class, suffering economically but 100% by their own hand. They honestly believe that they're the working class because they're masters-degree holding baristas working 10 hours a week to buy craft beer and kind buds and do basically fucking nothing else because they're subsidized by their rich boomer parents.

I kinda hope it does come down to class warfare. My blue collar ass is taking their parent's house as my dacha and putting the rest of them in the fields.

Attached: 1550291005547.png (480x352, 146K)

All the essentials. Really ties the world together.