...AND YOURE STILL GONNA VOTE FOR ME!

Kek. Funny to see all the sperging natsoc anti-semites, and butthurt huwhite nationalists, and all you alt-right anti-Drumpfs shilling against The President of the United States of America. He’s “your” President. And it doesn’t matter who the Dems nominate.

You’re voting for him.

You’re his bitches. Useful idiots. Powerless. None of your policies implemented (but plenty tax cuts for the rich and elite privilege). And he’ll throw you under the bus, no question. everyone knows it. Except you.

Attached: 14DC7B68-43B3-4D65-AAD9-7B22D4DAED96.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Attached: zog.png (876x567, 191K)

He got rid of 800 regulations. No wonder the economy is doing well.

America. Nothing ever changes, no matter who we elect.

I wonder why that is?

>You’re voting for him.
i'm not the electoral college, but they're voting for him.
;)

by what measurement is the economy doing well? (((GDP))) ?

in what way did that help you?

He may be shit but he's better than any democratic candidate. Will be the first Republican ive ever voted for in my life and this latest wave of obviously coordinated anti Trump threads is only reinforcing my decision

Yes, one can tell that by all the working homeless living in the streets.

Attached: 1Trump.gif (342x500, 228K)

But what is the alternative?

Fuck off kike shill rat

I'm getting sick of this stupid website. Jow Forums is cool but the people who use it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. Is that how you idiots talk to people in real life? No wonder nobody here has a job or a girlfriend.

I don't get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny cause you guys make all the memes but all you do is call each other names.

Shut up, kike nigger leaf.

Checked and correct

Exactly, the left is nothing but Marxists funded by Satanic pedos.

Attached: 1555307216054.png (354x367, 278K)

Vote Kodos.

Attached: 8A61671E-DC45-4D15-A7A7-8D7487C33D1C.gif (480x270, 69K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25 Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the Biggest Hoaxes in Politics .pn (840x118, 14K)

2020 is democrat win... Tucker is going to drop ZionDon for Tulsi, and Google will shadowban the alt-light boomers that helped him get elected in 2016.

>IT WAS HER TURN REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Bone spurs 2020

I'm pretty sure the Jow Forums people who voted for him in 2016 are just gonna stay home but ok. Not talking boomers from reddit including probably you.

So is this the new shill narrative?

Why the fuck would I stay home and risk the possibility of some psychotic Democrat with an axe to grind getting into office?
Do you have ANY idea how hard the left will try to fuck us if they get back in power?

You have to go back.

If you're going make an argument can not be disengenous? You know full well homelessness has been a problem well before Trump became president.

Yea everyone here are such stupid lame failures, that's why you won't stop whining here and changed your gender to stop being an incel

fact.
A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact. fact