I currently live in FL. For reasons, I have the opportunity to move anywhere in the U.S

I currently live in FL. For reasons, I have the opportunity to move anywhere in the U.S.
I have no influence to move anywhere specific. (beyond pic related)
And that begged the question for me: What is the most based state in the U.S? I wanna move there.

Attached: bRgO6[1].png (1050x670, 84K)

alaska

this country is dead

but they probably have crappy internet in Alaska. why there?

Alaska, the low sunlight kills niggers and they pay you to live there.

>What is the most based state in the U.S?
texas.

Move to Mississippi. You actually have rights there.

Florida

Why, it's poorest and most nigger infested state?

lol as much i do love it here...and the fact that Florida is a swing state, so it makes the elections much more entertaining...Florida cannot be an option. I already live here and am looking to move away from it. I just am not sure where, and why.

Stay here and fight you fuck. Florida is going to be ground zero and the litmus test of the rest of the nation when shit goes south.

i cant though. property is relatively cheap, but nothing else is. and i have to go.
and sadly you saw that felons have had their voting rights restored. couple that with the increased immigration rates from mexico/cuba, and its only a matter of time before its just La Florida

Montana.
It's big as Germany but only 1 million people there. A lot of space, cheap land and houses. 90%white and ruled by Republicans. You can hunt, fish and enjoy the nature. I would totally go there if i was American.
I really don't get why nobody tried to form an ethno state there.

Attached: MONT.png (1000x664, 852K)

Dude. Everything you just said is WHY you should stay. Without doxing yourself, what region are you in? There are a lot of based as fuck local government/election counties you can move to where property (real property) is affordable. You can get 5-10 acres and a well built and maintained house from the 80s/90s for 200s. And no you don't need to be in total bumfuck swampland to do it.

Hahahahahahaha

SoFlo. i know northern florida is nice and remote but its just not feasible. I'm not a sugar cane farmer and there's nothing but wage jobs out there.
Fantastic places to retire; to make something? It won't do, my dude

The midwest and northwest are where the white states are going to eventually form.

>ruled by Republicans
Senator and Gov are Democrats

White Democrats > Brown Republicans. I'll take Montana over Texas any day.

Utah for sure. Mormons are conservative and almost all white. The only annoying thing is the worship for the Utah jazz niggerball.

Moved from Florida to TN, specifically east TN. Best decision I've ever made.

Its not as much whats the most based state but more of whats the most based part of a state in question. If you're currently living in South Florida I can see why you'd want to move

Actually that kind of depends. I'm prob roughly similar age to you and I can tell you there are real jobs/i'm making it work. What's your trade/education/field?

>move all the whites next to a supervolcano goyim

im a POS with a AA, 1 year off of a bachelors in BA.
i wish i could say more but the entire purpose of this move is for a new start. I have done nothing with my life thus far and I'm tired of it