I don't think we're winning anymore

Attached: 1563743916979.png (482x427, 223K)

Attached: 20190717-10000_Twitter.png (560x848, 78K)

Attached: 57805780.png (486x498, 129K)

Attached: zog.png (876x567, 191K)

that's because you're stupid.

>anymore
That implies you were winning in the past

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

Attached: aipac.png (435x839, 48K)

Please share the source of this study.

So, who should people vote for?

Attached: 1497356117979.png (800x533, 31K)

You stopped winning more than a year ago, this place is just reddit and boomers now

voting does nothing.

hillary won the primary, yet we got zion don

the two party system needs to go

Attached: 1563739740849.webm (1280x592, 819K)

Demoralisation thread.

OP, when I get my death squads you will be put on the list. Your body will be burned with the rest and scattered so your family will have no closure.

Attached: 1541111840202.jpg (1024x620, 97K)

So what should normal people be rallying to do about it?

Suicidal/Accelerationist:
DNC nominee

Obvious:
Trump

Spiteful:
3rd party

Keep in mind, the world is already completely out of control so, even in the short term it won't make much difference. Strap in friendo, it's going to be one hell of a ride.

Attached: meanwhile_america.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Watch anime

Fuck off kike shill you demoralizing tactics dont work here

buy a gun

spend credit and dont pay it back

squeeze the system dry

get rid of your phone, bank account, online accounts

be urself

Attached: 1563739618392.jpg (1024x591, 46K)

Quit your jobs.
No seriously, become neets. Drop out of society. It will cause a collapse.
The workers are wealth creators. If there was a national strike, the system would collapse over night.
>The man building a house for his master says to his fellow slave "I wish there was some way we could disrupt our master's livelihood!"
>The slaves continue to build his house.

Attached: 1563695014881.gif (960x600, 1.02M)

Tired?

Chin up lad.

Attached: B5523B05-144B-4DA7-82F4-E6ABEC736589.png (200x242, 28K)

The thing is user, it was rigged from the start. We were never winning.

Attached: 1563552904912.gif (245x300, 928K)

You're not winning anymore, but I am.

Rich people everywhere are going to hurt a lot.

Attached: 738.png (2918x3182, 846K)

It depends what the definition of "we" is. The Jow Forums agenda? The Jow Forums agenda is definitely not winning. But neither is the opposition in outright triumph. What is winning? Moderate conservativism. Keep in mind, that Rome didn't fall in one day.

How did Rome fall in your opinion user?

Then fight harder. It's that or death

Attached: 1548306932619.png (3015x2763, 3.4M)

More or less this. We're in a situation close to the late Roman Republic - our actual political system is laughably enfeebled and simply those who want change, and those who do not. We've also started seeing armed conflict on the streets in the last 4 years. All we really need to kick off a rapid deterioration of the situation is outright secession movements, attempts to oust officials, or attacks on people of interest.

Like people often forget that Caesar was a well known annoying politician more than a decade before the civil war started.

Based

ah so neets were right all along. fucking 10 years into the future meme was correct.

MIGA !!!!

Nice try you progressive shill. Go back sucking bentocock.

Attached: .jpg (1607x909, 256K)

At this point I feel like there could never people to do this and cause a collapse. Everything is too connected, both nationally and internationally. Movements have become to strong, either one way or another.

I wish that were me.

That game was redpilled af

Attached: 1563648911311.jpg (1024x701, 216K)

Attached: .png (1728x1080, 2.33M)

Pompey got btfo, and Cato khs.

But seriously, Rome as a solid entity gets fuzzy after the division. The Republic is much more relevant. Essentially, the senate was often in gridlock over controversial, but necessary issues such as land reform. What eventually began to occur was the slow degrade in actual respect for pivotal institutions. For instance, when Caesar was actually elected consol in good faith his co-consol was pretty much cucked as a matter of policy with Caesar using intimidation and angry mobs to keep him from doing anything useful. This was also seen much earlier in discussions of land reform from earlier conquests, but this was really the first time where significant power was abusing the system to bypass the system. If I had to put a solid death to the republic reason, it would be this. That the senate and legal system had been gutted to the point of inability to act, and opportunists managed to have more power to bypass than the system had to maintain.

Maybe just maybe you shouldn't support the system at all. Maybe you should seek to overthrow the system that seeks to enslave you and see your race and culture destroyed.

Attached: .jpg (474x296, 25K)

Its not whether we win or lose. Its about how many keks u get before you finish and publish ur manifesto and follow through with final solutions.

Trumps approval rating has been consistantly trending up for the past 2 years.

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-073415_Chrome.jpg (1019x1516, 399K)

>it's going to be one hell of a ride
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You are such a fucking retard.

>Any day now things will change
Nope, white people will slowly be bred out and interbred with other races, individuals will speak out and act out, but society at large will ignore them or move on. There will be no great societal collapse, no day of reckoning. You will fall because you never tried to stand for yourselves.

Attached: 6456456456.png (336x330, 14K)

This pasta.

Melanin receptors just men’s that they blush. It’s self contained. Black skin doesn’t ooze melanin. Only a 60 IQ nigger could come up with this shit.

that's our secret captain, we were always losing

yeh good because we're not.

This but unironically. The sad thing is that it will slowly continue potentially for centuries. You and your descendents will have to endure a worse and worse hellscape of degeneracy and mob rule by third worlders.

>we
>miga hat
You have to go back

Best not to have kids then, especially if you would love them.

Attached: .jpg (474x266, 23K)

tell your local boomer to shut the fuck up

Attached: boomer-knows-best.jpg (1280x720, 634K)

>This but unironically.
I wasn't being ironic. There won't be some great revolt or collapse, the fact is that submission has become too comfortable for defiance to be seriously considered. People would rather chant the name of a person they hope will finally change things than try to change things for themselves.

we are the dead

We've pretty much won.
The goal has never been to exterminate the non-whites, nor has it been to retain majority control of our lands.
We've always been looking to secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.
White identity is here and it won't soon go away. Race mixers are being removed from the white gene pool making us more loyal every generation, and we're still in a good enough position that we can protect ourselves if we stick together. We aren't dying out any time soon, and we are gaining energy.
All that remains to be seen is how much we lose before we once again take control.
the goal now is to foster white identity and make more white people willing to stick up for each other, the more allies we have the less our victory will cost.
We've won the war, but there are many battles ahead.

Attached: 1508451859758.png (1280x703, 1.52M)

He was never on your side, you dumb fuck. He screwed over Republicans too with the shut down.

>1 post by this ID
Something kind of hit me today

Attached: 1562741832384.jpg (540x702, 128K)

you gotta be stupid to think we are winning...