Why do coal burners look like coal burners?

Why do coal burners look like coal burners?

Attached: 1559725958540.jpg (1200x737, 64K)

Ooohhhget it, this meaningless trash pop singer thot signifies something about the tiny minority of North American white women who debase themselves with niggers

Attached: SmartSelect_20190706-153750_Gallery.png (595x664, 326K)

that's a fricken demon

proofs shes a coal burner?

I hope to God that alternative white girls don’t all become coalburners because of her. Unironically alt white girls are my biggest crush. If they are obsessed with Lana del Rey, Marina or Melanie Martinez then I probably love them.

Attached: F1AEF9FD-84C2-4823-9587-C376F87FDED0.jpg (1024x683, 104K)

Attached: coalburner.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

because they have committed moral suicide

they're a specific phenotype

REPORT SPAM YOU VILE NIGGERLOVERS

>The obvious:
Rap ((music)) is, objectively speaking, the most lucrative style in the music industry—this is because rap music is marketed like a big, ongoing soap-opera to poor and stupid people (niggers and wiggers).

Rap is only about music in a small way, for the most part it's about "beefs" and "disses" and all that. That keeps it's fans entertained and causes them to buy tickets, alums, merchandise and click ads. There is a lot of crossover between rap and pop for this reason.

Billie is groomed to look like a lower class piece of filth, because that's exactly the kind of white girl negroes feel like that have a chance of getting with IRL. In other words Billie is groomed to fit the stereotype of what rap/pop fans seen as the obtainable white woman.

>Conspiracy level 1:

The ((people)) behind rap music hate white people and want to disrupt white people's ability to pairbond, love and start families—as such they create teen idols for girls that encourage the girls to engage in self destructive behaviors and seek out cheap thrills like drugs, gay sex and exotic, black, alpha males. The young girls proceed to do this because Billie makes it seem cool and it causes them to enter a lifelong spiral of dating the wrong kinds of men, being abused, forming trust issues and not making white babies in their prime child bearing years.

To amplify this effect, by showing white women pairing with black men ((they)) also hope to demoralize white men such that those white men retreat back into their masturbatoriums and don't pose any threat. ((They)) are behind the MGTOW, women hate, incel movements.

Attached: billie.jpg (1263x1920, 260K)

The image of this is an advantageous stance in terms of marketing-purposes. Your perception of her might not align with the truth.

Bingo.

burn the coal pay the toll

Physiognomy is real. Manual phrenology gave it a bad name, but AI is already learning to predict criminality from faces, and it's only going to get more informative from here.
Reality is racist, sexist and homophobic. AI will be all those things as well if it's not deliberately crippled.

this. fuck em let em die.

Jews won't let AI get that sophisticated unless its targeting only white criminality

>AI is already learning to predict criminality from faces
Yeah, if the face is dark, it belongs to a potential criminal. Humans can make such predictions just as easily.

COPE, lol dont minimize coal burning, cuck

this. fuck coalburners. subhuman trash.

Because they’re coal burners

this can't be a girl. this is a faggot that dresses like a girl, right?

Meth.

Screw the darkness
The darkness screws you

>people think this ugly hag is talented and good looking

The label jews just force them to buddy up to whatever niggers they have signed to try and sell them to white girls since its such a bigger audience than hood rats, and women are dumb enough to actually pay over just pirating it. I'm deleting more and more songs off each album lately because they stuck some rap nog on the track. The fact that they're on there at all is essentially proof white girls don't listen to that shit, ellie goulding isn't "featuring" ed sheeran on a song or whatever afterall.

>people don't realize this rich cunt is entirely manufactured

Do your research lad

Who is this zoomer bitch I keep seeing around and why should I care about her?

>she

Your implications don't contradict mine fren

Yassss queen yaaas